riobeard11 Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:32 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:32 AM LCMM was ... LCMM. I think they looked a bit lost at times during Incredible...but I never have really cared for the song. But I do think she sounded okay tonight - I feel like she's been singing better with the wired mic lately? But maybe that's just a coincidence... Great outfits! Quote
idroveallnight Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:32 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:32 AM From Melinda Doolittle on twitter (She was one of the original contestants on American Idol and is awesome!) Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 2 Quote
Chin Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:33 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:33 AM (edited) Am I the only one that who doesn't like that dress? I think she wore sth like that back in 90s. The performance is INCREDIBLE!!! When the music started, and Celine was ready to sing, I was like "Come on, don't lip-syncing." Cos they were using the same music from the album version. I was happy with the performance. Edited December 18, 2013 at 03:33 AM by Chin 2 Quote
littleames Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:33 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:33 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetHe know's whats up lol! 4 Quote
mebe Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:33 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:33 AM Many people are surprised about that duet but they all say it's good! 1 Quote
kevincheung410 Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:33 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:33 AM http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/69aa0a54gw1ebnp7iii1hj20c80fvjsh.jpg Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
québecflower Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:33 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:33 AM She looked and sounded great. What was up with that guy singing with her?was there someone with her and her dress.... 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
flutefreak Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:33 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:33 AM Wow sexiest dress ever! This was perfect. So proud to be a Celine fan tonight. 2 Quote
okidokios Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:34 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:34 AM Lovely! http://imageshack.us/a/img22/8060/9xlh.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img543/5900/sl4nl.jpg 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:34 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:34 AM (edited) Sorry guys to be a downer but that performance was so not good but happy that she's being praised by practically everyone That's because you're tired from not following my advice in counting sheep. I should have recommended doing this instead: http://imageshack.us/a/img132/1994/lbja.png Edited December 18, 2013 at 03:36 AM by LuisMa 4 Quote
olemra17 Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:34 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:34 AM Celine was amazing but Ne-Yo killed the song he was so out of tune!! Quote
celinelover50 Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:34 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:34 AM are you deaf?that performance was lush and can i just prey to Annie Horth - for getting Celine in a sexy dress like that - more flesh and boob - can i say boob? - brilliant - so over the moon - i think cher and celine have the best legs in showbiz 5 Quote http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/celinelover50/celine/TEOL_Sig.jpg
olemra17 Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:34 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:34 AM Celine was amazing but Ne-Yo killed the song he was so out of tune!! 1 Quote
olemra17 Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:34 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:34 AM Celine was amazing but Ne-Yo killed the song he was so out of tune!! Quote
olemra17 Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:34 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:34 AM Celine was amazing but Ne-Yo killed the song he was so out of tune!! Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:34 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:34 AM I want that dress...and then I want Ne-yo to remove it from my body... k and thnx...Luke, you can help him if you want, but he gets the back side for the night 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
c4n4d4 Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:35 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:35 AM The consensus on twitter seems to be that an Ne-Yo collaboration with Celine is the weirdest thing ever but that it surprisingly worked really well. Oh and that her legs are well incredible. 3 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
idroveallnight Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:35 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:35 AM Trust me; the dress was a part of the publicity to get people buzzing. People will be curious about what she wore and subsequently watch the video and hear the song, thus resulting in interest around the album. 2 Quote
olemra17 Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:36 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:36 AM Why my comment replied so many times??? Quote
idroveallnight Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:36 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:36 AM Celine was amazing but Ne-Yo killed the song he was so out of tune!! Ha! I thought he actually made up for Celine's shakiness. They probably didn't get to rehearse enough. 1 Quote
LukeD Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:36 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:36 AM Sorry guys to be a downer but that performance was so not good but happy that she's being praised by practically everyoneI haven't watched the video yet. What was wrong with the performance? Quote
EternalSunshine Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:36 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:36 AM http://www.sugarscape.com/main-topics/fashion-beauty/941481/selena-gomez-rocks-2013-mtv-vma-red-carpet-love-her-look Selena Gomez wore a similar Dress ... Quote http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w257/LittleMissAustria/sigklein06.jpg
stone Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:37 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:37 AM Can we discuss the corded microphone again? The tech geeks on twitter are discussing why she's the only one using one.... Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:38 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:38 AM (edited) LOL I'm reading some bad comments about her dress on twitter. Especially from mom's... they're a bit disgusted but I guess they won't be the ones buying the single! They are just jealous because they are 300lbs and sitting at home drinking their big gulps in their sweatpants. Edited December 18, 2013 at 03:41 AM by Alex_Incognito 7 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Cuquito Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:39 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:39 AM LOVE the performance! LOVE everything about Celine! Guys don't get me wrong but I'm not crazy about this song. Something is missing there! Quote
MrTim212 Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:40 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:40 AM They are just jealous because they are 300lbs and sitting at home drinking their big gulps. HHAHA! Just literally LOL'd at that one. 1 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
LuisMa Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:40 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:40 AM I want that dress...and then I want Ne-yo to remove it from my body... k and thnx...Luke, you can help him if you want, but he gets the back side for the night OMG! I swear I am super sleepy but 1) this thread is fun 2) I wanna see the crowning 3) wouldn't forgive myself if there were any other appearance, I don't think so, but just in case I'll stay just a bit longer. 2 Quote
mike_z Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:40 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:40 AM It's the sluttiest she's ever looked since she's a mom. LOVING IT! 6 Quote
riobeard11 Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:41 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:41 AM Can we discuss the corded microphone again? The tech geeks on twitter are discussing why she's the only one using one....My theory is her constant battle with her ear monitors? Maybe the wired mic helps out with that. She used a wired mic into the early 2000's didn't she? Quote
remykyes Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:41 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 03:41 AM HHAHA! Just literally LOL'd at that one. I just snorted into my drink...ironically in a big gulp cup! 1 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.