reynolds Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:30 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:30 AM Perfect thank you!!! Quote 2nd & 5th November 2006, Las Vegas2nd & 3rd of may 2008 Manchester.19th of may - 2008 Paris.. 30th of may - 2008 Dublin.20th & 21st June - 2015 Antwerp.2nd & 3rd July - 2015 Paris.20th & 21st June - 2017 London.23rd of July - 2017 Berlin.
LuisMa Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:31 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:31 AM Does anyone have any idea how many pages this pages this will go before its over tonight ? Probably triple the amount we have now, as the thread is becoming more and more crowded. Exciting! 1 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:32 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:32 AM someone should tweet annie I tweeted asking for a sneak look at what Celine will wear tonight. Wait and see if we get a reply! Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
QueenCeline87 Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:33 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:33 AM I should sleep but if I leave , I miss all the fun and I will have a million pages to catch up on tomorrow!! 4 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
LuisMa Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:35 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:35 AM I should sleep but if I leave , I miss all the fun and I will have a million pages to catch up on tomorrow!! I feel the same, and I'm about to drop on my keyboard. I need more cherry coke! Or toothpicks to get my eyes open! 1 Quote
littleames Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:35 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:35 AM someone just tweeted that celine will perform with gaga, but I don't think it holds water 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:36 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:36 AM this is like a slumber party, waiting for our love to come on, Lets everyone smile, with overjoy 3 Quote
mike_z Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:37 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:37 AM someone just tweeted that celine will perform with gaga, but I don't think it holds water forget it.. that won't happen. It would be BIG though... or Céline with Xtina... Céline is a big fan of her... 1 Quote
alexpepin Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:38 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:38 AM Calm down, these clothe are just for rehearsal I guess, even the hair are flat and borring, come on celine and show them the diva that you are! And if she sings with gaga, the press gonna be GAGA, and that's what she needs, a big STUNT! 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:38 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:38 AM The best tweet would be that The Voice has been cancelled forever and that all winners have been removed of their title because Celine was, is and will be The Voice, period. 6 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:38 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:38 AM I feel the same, and I'm about to drop on my keyboard. I need more cherry coke! Or toothpicks to get my eyes open! We are on the wrong side of the world my friend!! Lol I need to start planning my work days off around the late night Celine tv appearances!! Il be walking dead in work tomorrow 3 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
littleames Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:38 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:38 AM forget it.. that won't happen. It would be BIG though... or Céline with Xtina... Céline is a big fan of her...That would be ground breaking and people would freak out. 2 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:39 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:39 AM We are on the wrong side of the world my friend!! Lol I need to start planning my work days off around the late night Celine tv appearances!! Il be walking dead in work tomorrow I know! It's in times like this that I wish I was in my room in my country pressing the REC button on my DVR. 1 Quote
Xpresso Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:44 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:44 AM This show will last 2 hours!! Get ready, 15 minutes to go... Oh, and I just can't believe Céline rehearsed and met all the people backstage with that grannie white outfit and bun!!! What is she thinking!! She needs Annie 24/7... 2 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:45 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:45 AM I know! It's in times like this that I wish I was in my room in my country pressing the REC button on my DVR. I can't even watch it live , my laptop is on the brink and there is no streaming site that seems to work with iPhone :-( Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
alexpepin Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:46 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:46 AM hahahaa I know, she need to forget the bun forever! 1 Quote
littleames Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:46 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:46 AM I can't even watch it live , my laptop is on the brink and there is no streaming site that seems to work with iPhone :-(because of flash player? There is a browser app you can download and it might work Quote
LuisMa Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:46 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:46 AM This show will last 2 hours!! Get ready, 15 minutes to go... Oh, and I just can't believe Céline rehearsed and met all the people backstage with that grannie white outfit and bun!!! What is she thinking!! She needs Annie 24/7... Next thing you'll see is she'll be wearing pumps and now she'll remake Hammer's 1993 hit with a twist, "Pumps And A Bun" 2 Quote
mike_z Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:47 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:47 AM This show will last 2 hours!! Get ready, 15 minutes to go... Oh, and I just can't believe Céline rehearsed and met all the people backstage with that grannie white outfit and bun!!! What is she thinking!! She needs Annie 24/7... I can assure you that white outfit was also decided by Annie Quote
littleames Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:47 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:47 AM Let me strap some long hair on some of you and see how long you keep it down...Not very long. I stay strapped with a hair tie! 1 Quote
québecflower Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:47 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:47 AM Maybe Celine have borrowed Lady gaga's outfit 4 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
flutefreak Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:47 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:47 AM Not only should she wear something sexy and hot but I want hair like on the Taking Chances album. 1 Quote
littleames Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:49 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:49 AM Maybe Celine have borrowed Lady gaga's outfitThe mermaid one 1 Quote
alexpepin Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:49 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:49 AM Yeah its THE time to have fun with outfits and hair, but I know it wont happen 1 Quote
Xpresso Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:50 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:50 AM Mike, if Annie really picked that white grannie outfit, she needs to get fired!! 1 Quote
québecflower Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:50 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:50 AM The mermaid one the egg... 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
LuisMa Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:51 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:51 AM The mermaid one Better than the steak one! 1 Quote
idroveallnight Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:51 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:51 AM Everyone should tweet #Incredible #NeYo #Celine to get it trending. This is our absolute last shot to get this album the attention it deserves and if it doesn't happen tonight then we've basically exhausted our options. Hopefully Gaga doesn't steal the thunder as usual. Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:51 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:51 AM She should have a shoulder length curly style for her hair. Something! 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
dj4celine Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:52 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:52 AM Dhruvie! So you didn't sleep at all?Nope, although I tried but instead ended up learning German through youtube videos Not only should she wear something sexy and hot but I want hair like on the Taking Chances album.If you mean by the scarecrow hair, oh dear Lord, no Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.