littleames Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:52 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:52 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetThe same person tweeted againHe says Gaga and Christina will open. Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:53 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:53 AM because of flash player? There is a browser app you can download and it might work Oh wow really ? What's the app ? Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
dj4celine Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:56 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:56 AM 5 mins to go. I hope the breaks in between aren't too bad though Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:56 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:56 AM I hope this is the sequence of events for Céline with Christina and Lady Gaga tonight Step 1:http://globedia.com/imagenes/noticias/2013/1/11/recordando-escenas-antologicas-diana-comiendo-rata_1_1526511.jpg Step 2:http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn192/cedequack/V_Diana.jpg Step 3:http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/M77HfZu24bw/hqdefault.jpghttp://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5397/2558/1600/DianaRaton1.jpg Céline, have no mercy!!! ROFLOL!!!!!!!! :sofunny: :sofunny: :mdr: x10000Why does step 2 look like a completely different woman eating that rodent?! lol This show will last 2 hours!! Get ready, 15 minutes to go... Oh, and I just can't believe Céline rehearsed and met all the people backstage with that grannie white outfit and bun!!! What is she thinking!! She needs Annie 24/7... I love that Celine just shows up casual to a rehearsal. It makes her seem more human. It's like going to the grocery store without doing your hair and make up. I personally go in my sweats. I don't care lol 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
LuisMa Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:58 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:58 AM Why does step 2 look like a completely different woman eating that rodent?! lol I remember seeing that in the middle of the 80s and thinking the same exact thing. But I loved that show. Diana was fierce! 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:59 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:59 AM (edited) Nope, although I tried but instead ended up learning German through youtube videos If you mean by the scarecrow hair, oh dear Lord, no Aside from the album cover itself, this was one of her most amazing photoshoots. That hair was PHENOMENAL!!! She looked HOT!!! http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/celine-chances/celine-dion-taking-chances-photo-shoot-11.jpg http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/celine-chances/celine-dion-taking-chances-photo-shoot-11.jpg Edited December 18, 2013 at 02:00 AM by CelinesDIVO5 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
littleames Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:00 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:00 AM (edited) Oh wow really ? What's the app ?I forgot the name..try photonyea, photon works!! I got it to play on my ipod Edited December 18, 2013 at 02:03 AM by littleames Quote
dj4celine Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:00 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:00 AM I know, Matthew. I personally loved it Ooh, it's starting Quote
dmeredith Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:01 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:01 AM Oh my goodness, it's starting!!! Hallelujah!!! 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:01 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:01 AM On this day in 1994, Celine Dion married Rene Angelil, at the Notre Dame Basilica in Montreal, Quebec! From Celine Dion Greece team we wish them a very happy & everlasting life together! y don't for get its there 19 th tonight 1 Quote
LukeD Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:01 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:01 AM Great thing Gaga and Christina will open... This way Celine and Ne-Yo have the chance of overshadowing them! 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:01 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:01 AM omg it's starting...I'm a little moist... 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
québecflower Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:02 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:02 AM omg it's starting...I'm a little moist...good thing you're not a woman.. 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
dj4celine Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:02 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:02 AM LOL @ "the one and only - Lady GaGa" 1 Quote
mike_z Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:02 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:02 AM "the one and only Lady Gaga"? how about the rest? LOL Quote
idroveallnight Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:02 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:02 AM Why does Carson have to present Gaga as "the one and only???" F*ck! There was a time when Celine was ALL AND ONLY!! 3 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:03 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:03 AM Got the stream woohoo 2 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
WaterFromTheMoon Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:03 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:03 AM the host is crap he introduced celine normal and then at the end he said the one and only lady gaga OMG -.- Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:04 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:04 AM Gaga is not that hot anymore 1 Quote
dmeredith Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:04 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:04 AM The announcer just said, "The one and only Lady Gaga???!!!"Uh....... What about......The one and only Celine!!!!!! He evidently doesn't have a clue!!!Excuse me Mister!!! 3 Quote
LukeD Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:04 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:04 AM On this day in 1994, Celine Dion married Rene Angelil, at the Notre Dame Basilica in Montreal, Quebec! From Celine Dion Greece team we wish them a very happy & everlasting life together! y don't for get its there 19 th tonightIt's December 18th in Greece now, Celine and Rene were married on December 17th! Anyway, I'm curious if they wrote their wishes themselves or copy/pasted them from some other site. 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:05 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:05 AM Why does Carson have to present Gaga as "the one and only???" F*ck! There was a time when Celine was ALL AND ONLY!! Tonight he's the one and only idiot. 4 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:05 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:05 AM good thing you're not a woman.. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
littleames Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:05 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:05 AM Why does Carson have to present Gaga as "the one and only???" F*ck! There was a time when Celine was ALL AND ONLY!!becuase there is no one quite like Gaga...for reasons we all know lol Quote
shak ali Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:06 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:06 AM I cant see it on the stream....keep seeing a french weather report!!! help!!! Quote
littleames Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:06 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:06 AM I honestly hate this part of the show.. Quote
alexpepin Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:06 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:06 AM tonight is the night is a disaster hahaha 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:07 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:07 AM Got the stream woohooSomebody is not goin to bed! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
littleames Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:07 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:07 AM I cant see it on the stream....keep seeing a french weather report!!! help!!!look the top of the player where it says USA UK and click that...then to the side go to NBC 1 Quote
LukeD Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:07 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 02:07 AM (edited) 'The one and only Lady Gaga' my #ss! When Celine's CBS TV Special will get higher ratings than Gaga's Thanksgiving Special we talk again. Dumbass. Edited December 18, 2013 at 02:08 AM by LukeD 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.