Jeff Abbott Posted March 12, 2014 at 01:48 PM Author Posted March 12, 2014 at 01:48 PM (edited) Yes, it is catchy ... but her voice/diction on the song is not that clear ... but if she fixes that, and you can hear her sing the words ... then she'll definitely be in the run ...Erwin bucke up, the song from the Netherlands will be revealed TODAY (at 7 p.m. my time) i'm sooo curious what they'll come up with this time Edited March 12, 2014 at 01:48 PM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted March 12, 2014 at 11:50 PM Posted March 12, 2014 at 11:50 PM Erwin bucke up, the song from the Netherlands will be revealed TODAY (at 7 p.m. my time) i'm sooo curious what they'll come up with this time Can you believe I missed it? I got home from work ... changed my TV to watch ... and I see them get off the stage ... Quote
ErwinG Posted March 13, 2014 at 01:22 AM Posted March 13, 2014 at 01:22 AM Found this though: http://youtu.be/kCwxb4yJTDg Quote
Davey84 Posted March 13, 2014 at 12:39 PM Posted March 13, 2014 at 12:39 PM Pays-Bas.... Zero Points? Ilse Delange is one of my very favourite singers and Waylon had some good songs too... They formed a special "group" just for the EV and hearing the song yesterday for the first time...Its such a let down! The song is too slow without a good climax to make an impact... they made a whole album which i am sure also has uptempo songs, so it's a shame they choose this one... But I heard that this performance was an acoustic version....Lets hope the normal one is better 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Jeff Abbott Posted March 13, 2014 at 02:36 PM Author Posted March 13, 2014 at 02:36 PM (edited) Found this though: http://youtu.be/kCwxb4yJTDgok, here's the 'normal' version of the Dutch entry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBHTotJdabI I kinda like this song but it might take me a while to warm up to it totallyit has potential (the juries may as well appreciate it) not sure about the public though Edited March 13, 2014 at 02:41 PM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted March 13, 2014 at 03:14 PM Posted March 13, 2014 at 03:14 PM ok, here's the 'normal' version of the Dutch entry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBHTotJdabI I kinda like this song but it might take me a while to warm up to it totallyit has potential (the juries may as well appreciate it) not sure about the public though I like the song very much ... and will be listening to the full version later today ... 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted March 13, 2014 at 03:31 PM Author Posted March 13, 2014 at 03:31 PM I like the song very much ... and will be listening to the full version later today ...it's definitely a quality song but unfortunately it lacks instant appeal 2 Quote
ErwinG Posted March 13, 2014 at 04:06 PM Posted March 13, 2014 at 04:06 PM it's definitely a quality song but unfortunately it lacks instant appeal I like the accoustic version as their voices blend well together ... once I listen to the "normal" version I'll let you know 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted March 13, 2014 at 04:14 PM Author Posted March 13, 2014 at 04:14 PM (edited) I like the accoustic version as their voices blend well together ... once I listen to the "normal" version I'll let you know cool, btw get ready for a final bilingual version of the Polish song (apparently they prepared something special) Edited March 13, 2014 at 04:14 PM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted March 13, 2014 at 04:21 PM Posted March 13, 2014 at 04:21 PM cool, btw get ready for a final bilingual version of the Polish song (apparently they prepared something special) So cool ... keep me posted Quote
Davey84 Posted March 13, 2014 at 05:18 PM Posted March 13, 2014 at 05:18 PM Hmmm still not that excited! I think it would sound much better if they 'let 'er rip' and sing loudly, against singing softly 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Jeff Abbott Posted March 13, 2014 at 05:31 PM Author Posted March 13, 2014 at 05:31 PM Hmmm still not that excited! I think it would sound much better if they 'let 'er rip' and sing loudly, against singing softly I hoped for something less complicated from the Netherlands (or more mainstream whatever that means) it might be a struggle for them to reach the final, given the rivals from the first semi 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted March 13, 2014 at 06:47 PM Posted March 13, 2014 at 06:47 PM Hmmm still not that excited! I think it would sound much better if they 'let 'er rip' and sing loudly, against singing softly Well I do like both versions ... but I'll have to agree with Davey ... if they 'let 'er rip' and sing loudly, it would sound much better ... 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted March 13, 2014 at 08:54 PM Author Posted March 13, 2014 at 08:54 PM Well I do like both versions ... but I'll have to agree with Davey ... if they 'let 'er rip' and sing loudly, it would sound much better ...the fans seem divided on the value of this song and its chances to get into the grand final 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted March 13, 2014 at 09:38 PM Posted March 13, 2014 at 09:38 PM the fans seem divided on the value of this song and its chances to get into the grand final Yes, I have seen the comments ... let's hope they make it to the final!!! So who won in Germany? I am waiting to see Emma performance as well, since she was part of the show in Germany ... Quote
ErwinG Posted March 13, 2014 at 09:52 PM Posted March 13, 2014 at 09:52 PM btw ... any news on Valentina Monetta? Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:03 PM Author Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:03 PM (edited) btw ... any news on Valentina Monetta?SAN MARINO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOhUNQRucgg Edited March 14, 2014 at 06:04 PM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:04 PM Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:04 PM SAN MARINO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOhUNQRucgg Thanks! I like it as well ... how many times has she participated already at the ESC? 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:07 PM Author Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:07 PM (edited) Thanks! I like it as well ... how many times has she participated already at the ESC?this will be her third try to tell the truth, the comments from the fans aren't as positive as I expected Edited March 14, 2014 at 06:09 PM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:13 PM Author Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:13 PM (edited) GERMANY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNMFBWVTD0g not sure about this one kinda blah Edited March 14, 2014 at 06:14 PM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:16 PM Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:16 PM this will be her third try to tell the truth, the comments from the fans aren't as positive as I expected Yes, I know ... someone said he/she believes that she is the only singer from Montenegro ... that had me laughing 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:17 PM Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:17 PM GERMANY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNMFBWVTD0g not sure about this one kinda blahTrue ... it wasn't the favorite to win by the fans though ... so not sure how I feel about this one either ... Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:23 PM Author Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:23 PM (edited) This weekend we'll get to know the songs from 7 more countries RUSSIAAZERBAIJANARMENIABELGIUMMOLDOVAPORTUGALNORWAY Austrian song will be revealed as the last one on Wednesday and that would be it. Edited March 14, 2014 at 06:28 PM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:26 PM Author Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:26 PM True ... it wasn't the favorite to win by the fans though ... so not sure how I feel about this one either ...Madeline Juno was much better, the same goes for Das Gezeichnete Ich well, it's their choice after all 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:28 PM Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:28 PM This weekend we'll get to know the songs from 7 next countries RUSSIAAZERBAIJANARMENIABELGIUMMOLDOVAPORTUGALNORWAY Austrian song will be revealed on Wednesday and that would be it. Oh yes, should be an interesting weekend indeed ... 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:38 PM Author Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:38 PM (edited) I hope we'll have LONDON 2015 (apart from WARSAW 2015) British song beats every other contestant this year. Edited March 14, 2014 at 06:40 PM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:40 PM Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:40 PM (edited) up to this point I hope we'll have LONDON 2015 (apart from WARSAW 2015) Or Rome2015Or Barcelona2015 Who knows ... btw who is representing UK? I have not heard the song yet ... Edited March 14, 2014 at 06:40 PM by ErwinG Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:42 PM Author Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:42 PM (edited) Or Rome2015Or Barcelona2015 Who knows ... btw who is representing UK? I have not heard the song yet ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFqYbibLh8k Edited March 14, 2014 at 06:42 PM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:50 PM Posted March 14, 2014 at 06:50 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFqYbibLh8kThanks! Will listen to it later tonight after work 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted March 14, 2014 at 07:07 PM Author Posted March 14, 2014 at 07:07 PM Thanks! Will listen to it later tonight after work I'm sure you'll love it, enjoy 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.