ErwinG Posted February 16, 2014 at 12:26 AM Posted February 16, 2014 at 12:26 AM it's because of songs like this one Eurovision has the poor reputation it has next and see you in 2015 OMG Yes Exactly ... Next please 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted February 19, 2014 at 02:25 AM Posted February 19, 2014 at 02:25 AM This is the promo for Spain's selection night: 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted February 20, 2014 at 03:50 PM Author Posted February 20, 2014 at 03:50 PM This is the promo for Spain's selection night: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyVHndPCu9Y&sns=fbBrequette is definitely my favourite to win Spanish preselections (followed by Ruth Lorenzo) Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted February 20, 2014 at 06:01 PM Author Posted February 20, 2014 at 06:01 PM (edited) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQp7z8yYZUI any thoughts?this song was originally intended to be a "joke" Edited February 20, 2014 at 06:08 PM by Jeff Abbott Quote
ErwinG Posted February 21, 2014 at 01:50 AM Posted February 21, 2014 at 01:50 AM I'll watch it tomorrow night and let you know Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted February 22, 2014 at 06:09 PM Author Posted February 22, 2014 at 06:09 PM tonight we'll get to know preselection winners from 3 new countries - Latvia, Hungary and Spain. Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted February 22, 2014 at 06:12 PM Author Posted February 22, 2014 at 06:12 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b2GYRRbv50 like this one a lot, hopefully he's gonna win the ticket to Denmark 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted February 22, 2014 at 11:02 PM Posted February 22, 2014 at 11:02 PM Ruth is going to Eurovision for Spain ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHjMlA8QVrM 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted February 23, 2014 at 12:27 AM Author Posted February 23, 2014 at 12:27 AM (edited) well, what can I say about today's selected songs?Hungary chose the best option (love "Running"), Latvia chose a total crap song (AGAIN) and Spain Ruth might do well in the final but I'd still go for Brequette. Edited February 23, 2014 at 12:30 AM by Jeff Abbott Quote
ErwinG Posted February 23, 2014 at 12:45 AM Posted February 23, 2014 at 12:45 AM well, what can I say about today's selected songs?Hungary chose the best option (love "Running"), Latvia chose a total crap song (AGAIN) and Spain Ruth might do well in the final but I'd still go for Brequette. Hungary's choice was the best indeed ... and Spain, I think Ruth showed why she won with her performance alone ... I do hope she makes it into the Top 10 ... Have not heard Latvia's song yet ... but comments are not that good ... totally WTF? Quote
ErwinG Posted February 23, 2014 at 12:47 AM Posted February 23, 2014 at 12:47 AM Next up: February 2014: 23 Belgium Eurosong 2014 Semi-Final 1 27 Germany Club concert - wildcard round 28 Ireland Eurosong 2014 Final 28 Russia Deadline for applications March 2014 01 Sweden Melodifestivalen Andra Chancen - Lidköping 01 Estonia Eesti Laul Final 02 Belgium Eurosong 2014 Semi-Final 2 07 Norway Melodi Grand Prix Semi-Final 1 08 Denmark Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2014 Final 08 Sweden Melodifestivalen Final - Stockholm 08 Norway Melodi Grand Prix Semi-Final 2 09 Belgium Eurosong 2014 Semi-Final 3 09 Norway Melodi Grand Prix Semi-Final 3 13 Germany Unser Song für Dänemark Final 15 Norway Melodi Grand Prix Final 16 Belgium Eurosong 2014 Final May 2014 06 Eurovision Song Contest 2014 First Semi-Final 08 Eurovision Song Contest 2014 Second Semi-Final 10 Eurovision Song Contest 2014 Grand Final 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted February 23, 2014 at 12:52 AM Author Posted February 23, 2014 at 12:52 AM Hungary's choice was the best indeed ... and Spain, I think Ruth showed why she won with her performance alone ... I do hope she makes it into the Top 10 ... Have not heard Latvia's song yet ... but comments are not that good ... totally WTF?don't bother listening to the Latvian entry, C-R-A-P 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted February 23, 2014 at 01:59 AM Posted February 23, 2014 at 01:59 AM don't bother listening to the Latvian entry, C-R-A-P LOL I know ... that's the second one to avoid before the ESC Semi-Finals ... 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted February 23, 2014 at 09:53 PM Author Posted February 23, 2014 at 09:53 PM (edited) LOL I know ... that's the second one to avoid before the ESC Semi-Finals ...exactly btw have you seen the news about some Spanish people creating a petition that calls their broadcaster to replace Ruth Lorenzo with Brequette that's funny Edited February 23, 2014 at 09:54 PM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted February 24, 2014 at 04:12 AM Posted February 24, 2014 at 04:12 AM Yes, I saw that ... that's ridiculous ... Ruth was definitely the better singer that night ... 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted February 24, 2014 at 10:43 PM Author Posted February 24, 2014 at 10:43 PM (edited) POLISH representative and song for Eurovision will be revealed tomorrow Edited February 24, 2014 at 10:44 PM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted March 1, 2014 at 10:26 AM Author Posted March 1, 2014 at 10:26 AM (edited) ok, here's a quick update on some NEW songs that got selected this week IRELAND http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPc8nV6jRL8 Edited March 1, 2014 at 10:28 AM by Jeff Abbott Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted March 1, 2014 at 10:31 AM Author Posted March 1, 2014 at 10:31 AM ISRAEL(its a clear favorite, not selected yet) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31-gj-v5ad0 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted March 1, 2014 at 10:53 AM Author Posted March 1, 2014 at 10:53 AM NORWAY(I guess it's gonna be a battle between these 3 songs) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6LZTtdvRU Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted March 1, 2014 at 10:55 PM Author Posted March 1, 2014 at 10:55 PM LITHUANIA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSq6j_SLwz0 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted March 2, 2014 at 08:55 PM Author Posted March 2, 2014 at 08:55 PM (edited) FRANCE(I'm afraid they chose the wrong song) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPJBwRpGqAE Edited March 2, 2014 at 08:56 PM by Jeff Abbott Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted March 3, 2014 at 10:50 PM Author Posted March 3, 2014 at 10:50 PM UNITED KINGDOM Quote
ErwinG Posted March 7, 2014 at 09:36 PM Posted March 7, 2014 at 09:36 PM Thank you my friend ... have not been online for a week so I missed a lot of news ... I can't believe that France did not go with my favorite ... oh my ... will be listening tonight to the songs ... 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted March 7, 2014 at 10:04 PM Author Posted March 7, 2014 at 10:04 PM (edited) Thank you my friend ... have not been online for a week so I missed a lot of news ... I can't believe that France did not go with my favorite ... oh my ... will be listening tonight to the songs ...don't tell anyone but I missed you here and get ready for some new songs this weekend (from Sweden, Denmark, Slovenia and Montenegro) have you heard Joanna's new remastered version of "Ma liberte"? too bad she wasn't chosen, such a waste Edited March 7, 2014 at 10:06 PM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted March 7, 2014 at 11:49 PM Posted March 7, 2014 at 11:49 PM don't tell anyone but I missed you here and get ready for some new songs this weekend (from Sweden, Denmark, Slovenia and Montenegro) have you heard Joanna's new remastered version of "Ma liberte"? too bad she wasn't chosen, such a waste Missed you too darling yes, this weekend new songs for the ESC and I am looking forward to the song from the Netherlands ... I have not heard the re-mastered version yet ... but loving that song before I know it will be so much better now ... can't believe the French let this wonderful song behind ... how did it do though? 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted March 8, 2014 at 12:06 AM Author Posted March 8, 2014 at 12:06 AM (edited) cheers thanks a lot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuKfXqFbC10 now it sounds even better (in the pre-selection Joanna came in second, right after that crazy moustache song) Edited March 8, 2014 at 12:11 AM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted March 8, 2014 at 12:24 AM Posted March 8, 2014 at 12:24 AM cheers thanks a lot now it sounds even better (in the pre-selection Joanna came in second, right after that crazy moustache song) OMG!!! 2nd??? can we have a re-vote? was there a big difference? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.