Jeff Abbott Posted January 25, 2014 at 12:41 AM Author Posted January 25, 2014 at 12:41 AM Oh my ... I am in love with this song ... Awesome!!!soooo good, hope she'll be picked by the French public 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted January 25, 2014 at 12:42 AM Author Posted January 25, 2014 at 12:42 AM here's a little surprise - Italian song has been already revealed 1 Quote
Boy Posted January 25, 2014 at 01:06 PM Posted January 25, 2014 at 01:06 PM here's a little surprise - Italian song has been already revealed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqPcauy2AMM It sounds VERY MUCH like 'My Favorite Game' in the begining :wacko: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq-I4orlEhE 1 Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
Jeff Abbott Posted January 25, 2014 at 01:26 PM Author Posted January 25, 2014 at 01:26 PM (edited) It sounds VERY MUCH like 'My Favorite Game' in the begining :wacko: you're right actually still the fans seem to like this new Italian entry, it's a nice departure from their usual style of music (ballads) Edited January 25, 2014 at 01:29 PM by Jeff Abbott Quote
ErwinG Posted January 25, 2014 at 05:52 PM Posted January 25, 2014 at 05:52 PM here's a little surprise - Italian song has been already revealed Oh oh yes ... I love it ... and you are right, it's so different ... a nice departure from the ballads ... as of the French song, I do hope they chose the one above ... 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted January 25, 2014 at 07:10 PM Author Posted January 25, 2014 at 07:10 PM (edited) Oh oh yes ... I love it ... and you are right, it's so different ... a nice departure from the ballads ... as of the French song, I do hope they chose the one above ...here are all three candidate songs from France http://www.france3.f...petition-pour-l Edited January 25, 2014 at 07:10 PM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted January 26, 2014 at 09:12 PM Author Posted January 26, 2014 at 09:12 PM (edited) Geri Halliwell Tipped to Represent UK at Eurovision Song Contest http://www.ibtimes.c...contest-1433816 http://entertainment.stv.tv/showbiz/261711-geri-halliwell-for-eurovision-2014/ these rumours appeared once again not sure these are true though Edited January 26, 2014 at 09:16 PM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted January 26, 2014 at 11:20 PM Posted January 26, 2014 at 11:20 PM Geri Halliwell Tipped to Represent UK at Eurovision Song Contest http://www.ibtimes.c...contest-1433816 http://entertainment.stv.tv/showbiz/261711-geri-halliwell-for-eurovision-2014/ these rumours appeared once again not sure these are true though Guess we'll have to wait and see ... 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted January 31, 2014 at 06:20 PM Author Posted January 31, 2014 at 06:20 PM here's the rumoured song from Poland (which is to be selected internally) well, love this lady but I'm not sure about the song 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted January 31, 2014 at 06:27 PM Author Posted January 31, 2014 at 06:27 PM (edited) ^^^ Erwin, what's your opinion about it? honest one of course Edited January 31, 2014 at 06:30 PM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted February 1, 2014 at 02:27 AM Posted February 1, 2014 at 02:27 AM ^^^ Erwin, what's your opinion about it? honest one of course I really like it!!! I think it would fit nicely ... and I am saying because of the music/sound No idea what she is singing about though ... 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted February 1, 2014 at 09:21 PM Author Posted February 1, 2014 at 09:21 PM here's the song from FINLAND (it just got selected) - my favourite so far love it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c1P0jY4kVE 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted February 1, 2014 at 09:24 PM Author Posted February 1, 2014 at 09:24 PM tonight we'll also have a selection winner from Switzerland Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted February 1, 2014 at 09:32 PM Author Posted February 1, 2014 at 09:32 PM (edited) ... and here comes the national selection winner from SWITZERLAND http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPPh8yEX8fY (not a great fan of this number) Edited February 1, 2014 at 09:38 PM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted February 2, 2014 at 04:12 AM Posted February 2, 2014 at 04:12 AM here's the song from FINLAND (it just got selected) - my favourite so far love it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c1P0jY4kVEThat's a great song ... Love it! This ESC is going to be hard to decide ... 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted February 2, 2014 at 04:17 AM Posted February 2, 2014 at 04:17 AM ... and here comes the national selection winner from SWITZERLAND http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPPh8yEX8fY (not a great fan of this number)I am sure it will grow on you ... not a big impacting-song ... but you'll definitely be listening to it again ... 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted February 3, 2014 at 07:48 PM Author Posted February 3, 2014 at 07:48 PM here are all 5 competing songs from Spain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4yZp2zA49w http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ1mnYJj9wY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=170lsgWOFa4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgOwuvhLqLE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxjtSD_Okew 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted February 4, 2014 at 02:09 AM Posted February 4, 2014 at 02:09 AM here are all 5 competing songs from Spain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4yZp2zA49w http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ1mnYJj9wY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=170lsgWOFa4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgOwuvhLqLE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxjtSD_OkewOh oh ... so cool! Haven't heard any of them yet ... which is your favorite? 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted February 4, 2014 at 07:27 PM Author Posted February 4, 2014 at 07:27 PM (edited) Oh oh ... so cool! Haven't heard any of them yet ... which is your favorite? well I'll have to go with the first one ("Run"), the girl can definitely sing. Edited February 4, 2014 at 07:28 PM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted February 4, 2014 at 11:25 PM Author Posted February 4, 2014 at 11:25 PM (edited) here are 3 hosts of ESC 2014 http://wiwibloggs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Eurovision-2014-hosts-Lise-ronne-Nikolaj-Koppel-Pilous-Asbaek-600x400.jpg Edited February 4, 2014 at 11:28 PM by Jeff Abbott Quote
ErwinG Posted February 5, 2014 at 01:53 AM Posted February 5, 2014 at 01:53 AM well I'll have to go with the first one ("Run"), the girl can definitely sing. Cool ... I'll have to listen to them and let you know ... my internet connection at home sucks, so once I am able to listen to them, I will let you know my favorite ... 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted February 6, 2014 at 03:33 AM Posted February 6, 2014 at 03:33 AM Well, Ryan Dolan just came out as gay ... Woot! Woot! http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/music/eurovision-star-ryan-dolan-comes-out-as-gay-29983828.html 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted February 9, 2014 at 06:00 AM Posted February 9, 2014 at 06:00 AM Malta's entry for ESC 2014 has been chosen ... "Coming Home" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeamcyknLZM&feature=player_embedded It's been dubbed "the worst song ever" by ESC-fans ... 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted February 10, 2014 at 06:11 PM Author Posted February 10, 2014 at 06:11 PM ^^^ just another ditty we've heard something like a thousand times already. next 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted February 10, 2014 at 06:14 PM Author Posted February 10, 2014 at 06:14 PM (edited) out of 7 already chosen songs I can only see 2 good ones (Italy and Finland), plus Albania - I'm 50/50 on this one, but the rest of songs ... holy moly !!! sooo bad Edited February 10, 2014 at 06:15 PM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted February 11, 2014 at 12:23 AM Posted February 11, 2014 at 12:23 AM out of 7 already chosen songs I can only see 2 good ones (Italy and Finland), plus Albania - I'm 50/50 on this one, but the rest of songs ... holy moly !!! sooo bad I am loving the Italian song As for the songs from Spain, I can't decided which one is the better one ... I would think any one of the 5 would do great ... I'll have to see them being performed to decide I guess ... 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted February 15, 2014 at 08:18 PM Author Posted February 15, 2014 at 08:18 PM tonight it's time for Iceland to decide their representative in Copenhagen here are six competing songs (i'm not crazy about them, to tell the truth) http://wiwibloggs.com/2014/02/15/poll-greta-mjoll-sameelsdottir/39706/ 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted February 15, 2014 at 10:34 PM Author Posted February 15, 2014 at 10:34 PM the song from Iceland, my comment - WTF? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYxsjoYbKbc 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted February 15, 2014 at 11:58 PM Posted February 15, 2014 at 11:58 PM the song from Iceland, my comment - WTF? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYxsjoYbKbc Hmmm from what I can read from fans ... a BIG WTF is really needed 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted February 16, 2014 at 12:07 AM Author Posted February 16, 2014 at 12:07 AM Hmmm from what I can read from fans ... a BIG WTF is really needed it's because of songs like this one Eurovision has the poor reputation it has next and see you in 2015 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.