pom Posted October 19, 2005 at 11:22 AM Posted October 19, 2005 at 11:22 AM Fly - Falling Into You ค่ะ ชอบเพลงนี้จัง... นี่ค่ะๆๆๆ You're the reason I go onAnd now I need to live the truth ทายสิคะๆๆๆๆๆ Quote
taotao Posted October 21, 2005 at 02:39 AM Posted October 21, 2005 at 02:39 AM I Surrender จากอัลบั้ม "พรุ่งนี้เริ่ด" (ของเจ๊ปอม) ต่อด้วยWho knows what tomorrow bringsIn a world, few hearts surviveAll I know is the way I feelWhen it's real, I keep it alive ทายคร๊าบ..... Quote
wotdaheck Posted October 21, 2005 at 10:41 PM Posted October 21, 2005 at 10:41 PM Who knows what tomorrow bringsIn a world, few hearts surviveAll I know is the way I feelWhen it's real, I keep it alive <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Up Where We Belong -- En Concert --------------------------------------------------- I can't wait to see what the morning's bringing Oh I've been waiting so long --------------------------------------------------- Quote " Let my lusts be my ruin, then, since all else is a fake and a mockery ".
taotao Posted October 26, 2005 at 03:36 PM Posted October 26, 2005 at 03:36 PM .... .............. เงียบครับ ...... เงียบจริง ๆ หมู่นี้บอร์ดชักเงียบสนิท Quote
nattongtep Posted October 26, 2005 at 04:45 PM Posted October 26, 2005 at 04:45 PM เพลง Petit Papa Noel จาก อัลบัม Celine Chante Noel (1981) เหอๆ เล่นของยากเลย... ------------------------------------Give Asking nothing in return ... Quote
wotdaheck Posted October 26, 2005 at 09:43 PM Posted October 26, 2005 at 09:43 PM เพลง Petit Papa Noel จาก อัลบัม Celine Chante Noel (1981)<{POST_SNAPBACK}> ชื่อเพลงถูกครับ แต่ผิดอัลบัมเนื้อเพลงมีส่วนภาษาอังกฤษด้วยมาจากอัลบัม A Very Merry Chipmunk (1995) ของ Alvin and the Chipmunks ครับผม มี Celine เป็น guest มาร้องเพลง Christmas กัน Give Asking nothing in return ...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> => Live from All The Wayบางแหล่งจะเรียกชื่อเพลงนี้ว่า Live For the One I Love ---------------------------------------------------- I ain't the kind to be untrueWanna spend my life with you ---------------------------------------------------- Quote " Let my lusts be my ruin, then, since all else is a fake and a mockery ".
taotao Posted October 28, 2005 at 10:49 AM Posted October 28, 2005 at 10:49 AM Make You Happy จาก Falling Into You ครับ แล้วก็Love can touch us one time คุ้น ๆ ไหมครับ Quote
pom Posted October 28, 2005 at 12:36 PM Posted October 28, 2005 at 12:36 PM เพลงประกอบหนังชู้รักเรือล่ม "อกจะแตกตาย" จากอัลบั้ม เม้าท์กันเรื่องใคร่ค่ะ อ่ะๆๆ Empty roomsCrowded by the past อะไรเอ่ย Quote
taotao Posted October 28, 2005 at 01:09 PM Posted October 28, 2005 at 01:09 PM If You Could See Me Now ใช่ชื่อนี้เปล่า จำชื่อไม่ค่อยได้อ่ะจากอัลบั้ม celine dion ครับ แล้วก็ Close you eyes and think of meAnd soon I will be there ทายครับ... ปล. มันอาจจะไม่ใช่ของซีลีนโดยตรงแต่ก็ถือว่าใช่ได้นะ.. Quote
wotdaheck Posted October 30, 2005 at 11:37 AM Posted October 30, 2005 at 11:37 AM Close you eyes and think of meAnd soon I will be there <{POST_SNAPBACK}> You've Got a Friend - Divas Live '98 ---------------------------------------------------------- Who knows what it turns out to beBut don't you miss out on the wayDon't find a reason to say... ---------------------------------------------------------- Sounds familiar huh? Quote " Let my lusts be my ruin, then, since all else is a fake and a mockery ".
pom Posted October 30, 2005 at 12:28 PM Posted October 30, 2005 at 12:28 PM Coulda Woulda Shoulda...but I didn't do that - One Heart เจ้าค่ะ ทายจิ MammaYou gave love to meTurned a young one into a woman ง่ายไปเปล่าเนี่ย... Quote
taotao Posted October 30, 2005 at 04:28 PM Posted October 30, 2005 at 04:28 PM ง่ายน่ะดีแล้วเพลง Goodbye (เอาแค่นี้นะ) จาก a new day has come ต่อด้วย"เมื่อที่ปักจิตคิดเคาะฝาโลงปราณสุดท้ายพริ้มพรายลงพรมร่างดวงวิญญาณนี้จะลอยไปสู่สุคติเพื่อเกิดใหม่ในภพหน้า..." 5555 เวอร์ชั่นแปลโดยปอมสุดสวย (เจ้าตัวห้ามตอบนะครับ) อ่ะทายครับ Quote
taotao Posted November 3, 2005 at 01:00 PM Posted November 3, 2005 at 01:00 PM เฮีย...นิ่งกันไปทั้งบอร์ดเลยอ่ะ เต๋าขอโทษ เต๋าขอโทษครับคราวหน้าไม่เล่นงี้แล้ว เพลงที่ว่าก็คือเพลง "ชีพดำรง" i'm alive เวอร์ชั่นปลงสังขารของปอมเค้า งั้นก็เพลงนี้ครับ"Forgive me for the things that I never said to you Forgive me for not knowing the right words to say to prove" ทายครับ Quote
taotao Posted November 17, 2005 at 05:40 AM Posted November 17, 2005 at 05:40 AM ไมเงียบไปเลยอ่ะ บอร์ดนี้ ใครโกรธอะไรเต๋าเปล่าครับเนี่ย Quote
taotao Posted November 30, 2005 at 05:38 AM Posted November 30, 2005 at 05:38 AM งั้นก็เพลงนี้ครับ"Forgive me for the things that I never said to you Forgive me for not knowing the right words to say to prove" ทายครับ<{POST_SNAPBACK}> ไม่มีใครต่อ ไม่มีใครเล่น เต๋าต่อเต๋าเล่นเองก็ได้ Sorry For Love จาก A New Day Has Come ต่อด้วยEvery night in my dreamI see you, I feel you ช่วยกันเล่นต่อนะ Quote
taotao Posted February 6, 2006 at 04:59 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 04:59 PM งั้นก็เพลงนี้ครับ"Forgive me for the things that I never said to you Forgive me for not knowing the right words to say to prove" ทายครับ<{POST_SNAPBACK}> ไม่มีใครต่อ ไม่มีใครเล่น เต๋าต่อเต๋าเล่นเองก็ได้ Sorry For Love จาก A New Day Has Come ต่อด้วยEvery night in my dreamI see you, I feel you ช่วยกันเล่นต่อนะ <{POST_SNAPBACK}> ขุดมาเล่นกันต่อเถอะนะ ปล. ถึงทุกท่านหน้าใหม่ นี่คือกระทู้ทายชื่อเพลงครับ ช่วยเล่นกันหน่อยน้า..... Quote
adore2celine Posted February 7, 2006 at 06:20 AM Posted February 7, 2006 at 06:20 AM มันไม่ง่ายไปหน่อยหรอเต๋าMy Heart Will Go On นั่นเอง ต่อด้วยLa vie vient du palier Le vent vient de la cour Ma chambre est habitée Par des secrets d'amour À la tête du lit Deux tables de chevet Une avec un cahier L'autre avec un carnet d'amour D'amour เป็นวรรคแรกของเพลงเลย เป็นเพลงที่เราโปรดสุดอีกเพลงหนึ่งเลยแหละ(เป็นภาษาฝรั่งเศษ หวังว่าคงไม่ยากเกินไปนะครับ) Quote
taotao Posted February 7, 2006 at 06:32 AM Posted February 7, 2006 at 06:32 AM Ma Chambre ใช่มะครับ อ่ะต่อด้วย Here we are undivided by anythingJust you and I เพลงนี้ชอบมาก เคยฟังตอนเด็กครับแต่ไม่รู้ว่าซีลีนเป็นคนร้องด้วยอ่ะ ทายครับผม ปล. กระทู้นี้แหละที่เต๋าโพสเป็นครั้งแรกครับ Quote
nattongtep Posted February 7, 2006 at 12:05 PM Posted February 7, 2006 at 12:05 PM (edited) Ma Chambre ใช่มะครับ อ่ะต่อด้วย Here we are undivided by anythingJust you and I เพลงนี้ชอบมาก เคยฟังตอนเด็กครับแต่ไม่รู้ว่าซีลีนเป็นคนร้องด้วยอ่ะ ทายครับผม ปล. กระทู้นี้แหละที่เต๋าโพสเป็นครั้งแรกครับ<{POST_SNAPBACK}>เพลง Unison จากอัลบัม Unison ---------------------------------------Follow your dreamsBe yourself, an angel of kindnessThere's nothing that you cannot do... Edited February 7, 2006 at 12:06 PM by nattongtep Quote
taotao Posted February 8, 2006 at 04:37 AM Posted February 8, 2006 at 04:37 AM อืม คุ้น ๆ หน้อ เด๋วหาก่อนนะ ใครได้แล้วก็ตอบเลยนะครับ Quote
angel_christ Posted February 8, 2006 at 09:05 AM Posted February 8, 2006 at 09:05 AM Follow your dreamsBe yourself, an angel of kindnessThere's nothing that you cannot do...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I Believe In You ใช่มั้ยคะ อ่ะต่อด้วย Candle in the water, drifting endlessly.Hiding from the thunder, come and rescue me.Driven by the hunger, of the endless dream. Quote http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
taotao Posted February 8, 2006 at 01:19 PM Posted February 8, 2006 at 01:19 PM วลีแรกก็รู้ปั๊บ เพลงชอบWhere Dose My Heart Beat Now จากอัลบั้ม celine dion อ่ะต่อด้วยHow an I walk awayWhen the feeling's so strongI know you're where I belongเลยครับ Quote
nattongtep Posted February 8, 2006 at 01:39 PM Posted February 8, 2006 at 01:39 PM วลีแรกก็รู้ปั๊บ เพลงชอบWhere Dose My Heart Beat Now จากอัลบั้ม celine dion อ่ะต่อด้วยHow an I walk awayWhen the feeling's so strongI know you're where I belongเลยครับ<{POST_SNAPBACK}>When The Wrong One Loves You Right จากอัลบัม A New Day Has Come -----------------------------------------------------------------------------I'll be the first to help you tryBelieve me when I say Quote
adore2celine Posted February 8, 2006 at 03:21 PM Posted February 8, 2006 at 03:21 PM ทำไมเค้าตอบไม่ได้เลยนะ สงสัยต้องไปเพิ่มทักษะด้านการจำเนื้อเพลงมาใหม่แล้วสิ Quote
pom Posted February 8, 2006 at 03:29 PM Posted February 8, 2006 at 03:29 PM เหอ เหอ มันกลับมาแล้ว เอ่ออออออออ นิวจ๋า ไม่ต้องกังวลเรื่องจำเนื้อหรอกค่ะ99 % ทุกคนใช้เซิร์ชเอ็นจินให้เป็นประโยชน์ค่ะ หึ หึ หึ Quote
taotao Posted February 11, 2006 at 05:55 AM Posted February 11, 2006 at 05:55 AM I'll be the first to help you tryBelieve me when I say It's Hard To Say Goodbye ครับ ต้องเสิร์ชอ่ะครับไม่รู้จักหน้อ ต่อด้วยEvery night's getting longer And this fire is getting stronger, babe ง่าย ๆ ครับ ร่วมกันเล่นเยอะล่ะ Quote
nattongtep Posted February 12, 2006 at 03:47 AM Posted February 12, 2006 at 03:47 AM I'll be the first to help you tryBelieve me when I say It's Hard To Say Goodbye ครับ ต้องเสิร์ชอ่ะครับไม่รู้จักหน้อ ต่อด้วยEvery night's getting longer And this fire is getting stronger, babe ง่าย ๆ ครับ ร่วมกันเล่นเยอะล่ะ<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I surrender จากอัลบัม A New Day Has Come-------------------------------------------------You've been thinking of You say it's never easy Then tell me what was Is it never worth the pain Quote
Bhadra Posted February 12, 2006 at 07:50 AM Posted February 12, 2006 at 07:50 AM (edited) You've been thinking of You say it's never easy Then tell me what was Is it never worth the pain<{POST_SNAPBACK}> เพลง Us จาก Let's Talk About Love ใช่ไหมล่า...(กำลังฟังพอดีเจ้าค่ะ) . . . . . . . . . . ขอต่อด้วย ๆ: วันงานเทศกาลผ่านมาเมื่อปีกว่า ๆ ไม่น่าลืมกัน... เอ้ย, มะช่ายค่ะ - - -มี ๒ ข้อนะคะ, ข้อแรก: There's no justice in a dream.Never thought a heart could breakwithout making any sound. ข้อ ๒ คะ: O, life means much the same to all,and the world has grown so small,there's a bridge from me to you. . . . . . . . . . . ทายให้ได้น้าาาาา...(ห้ามแอบเซิร์ชก่อนนะ) = ^ o ^ = Edited February 12, 2006 at 08:01 AM by Bhadra Quote http://www.loveberryz.net/board/uploads/monthly_04_2008/post-321-1207236206.jpghttp://www.loveberryz.net/board/uploads/monthly_04_2007/post-321-1177012413.jpghttp://www.loveberryz.net/board/uploads/post-321-1165744588.jpg
nattongtep Posted February 13, 2006 at 02:54 AM Posted February 13, 2006 at 02:54 AM (edited) เอ้ย, มะช่ายค่ะ - - -มี ๒ ข้อนะคะ, ข้อแรก: There's no justice in a dream.Never thought a heart could breakwithout making any sound. ข้อ ๒ คะ: O, life means much the same to all,and the world has grown so small,there's a bridge from me to you. . . . . . . . . . . ทายให้ได้น้าาาาา...(ห้ามแอบเซิร์ชก่อนนะ) = ^ o ^ =<{POST_SNAPBACK}> อันแรก ก็ Is Nothing Sacred Anymore (จำวรรค without making any sound ได้)อันสอง ก็ ไม่รู้อะ Edited February 13, 2006 at 02:55 AM by nattongtep Quote
nattongtep Posted February 13, 2006 at 03:19 AM Posted February 13, 2006 at 03:19 AM เอ้ย, มะช่ายค่ะ - - -มี ๒ ข้อนะคะ, ข้อแรก: There's no justice in a dream.Never thought a heart could breakwithout making any sound. ข้อ ๒ คะ: O, life means much the same to all,and the world has grown so small,there's a bridge from me to you. . . . . . . . . . . ทายให้ได้น้าาาาา...(ห้ามแอบเซิร์ชก่อนนะ) = ^ o ^ =<{POST_SNAPBACK}> อันแรก ก็ Is Nothing Sacred Anymore (จำวรรค without making any sound ได้)อันสอง ก็ Love Lights The World (จำวรรค There's a bridge from me to you ได้หละ แต่กว่าจะนึกออกก็ต้องสุ่มฟังตั้ง 10 เพลงอะ)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And it burns in my soul, anything else seems too long Oh more and more, it's strong as I can be ... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.