nattongtep Posted August 12, 2005 at 03:28 AM Posted August 12, 2005 at 03:28 AM น้องปอมก็โพสท์เนื้อเพลงต่อซิ ครับ คนต่อๆ มาจะได้ทายไง Quote
pom Posted August 12, 2005 at 04:04 PM Posted August 12, 2005 at 04:04 PM อ่า ควบทั้งต่อเพลง ทายเพลงเลยมันกว่านะคะ 5555 There were moments in that lifetime That my heart still replays จากไหนเอ่ย... Quote
nattongtep Posted August 14, 2005 at 01:18 PM Posted August 14, 2005 at 01:18 PM I remember L.A. จากอัลบัม The Colour of My Love---------------------------------------------------I found the sweetest of all things For all my life You'll be my light With every beat that's in your heart อะ ทายดิ อิอิ Quote
pom Posted August 14, 2005 at 01:37 PM Posted August 14, 2005 at 01:37 PM Forget Me Not - One Heart ค่ะ I always thought that I would have the upper hand But now I know that I'm really not that strong If I could only make you understand... ทายจิ... Quote
title156 Posted August 17, 2005 at 02:22 PM Posted August 17, 2005 at 02:22 PM กรี๊ดดดๆๆ ยากขึ้นอ่ะsearch จากไหนก็ไม่ได้อ่ะ Have A Heart จาก Unison ค่ะ เพลงโปรดพี่ปอม อิอิ And no one else has loved me moreWith you I've laughed and criedI have lived and diedWhat I wouldn't do just to be with you... Quote http://members.thai.net/celinemylove/MC9.jpg
nattongtep Posted August 17, 2005 at 02:29 PM Posted August 17, 2005 at 02:29 PM Have a heart จาก UNISON------------------------------------Osoretekita waDemo itsu kaKou naru koto o อิอิ ทายดิ Quote
nattongtep Posted August 17, 2005 at 02:32 PM Posted August 17, 2005 at 02:32 PM อะ โทษทีตอบน้องเติ้ลนะครับ เพลง Just walk away จากอัลบัม The Colou of My Love ครับ แล้วก็ทายของพี่ด้วยนะคับว่าเพลงข้างบน ชื่อเพลงอะไร จากอัลบัมอะไร อิอิ Quote
pom Posted August 17, 2005 at 03:03 PM Posted August 17, 2005 at 03:03 PM Be the man (on this night) เวอร์ชั่น ยื่อเปิน ใช่มะคะ จาก colector series vol.1 อ่ะเอาอันนี้ I'll teach you all the steps you'll need Guide you through the dark Suddenly I tought I knew the song The orchestra was playing อะไรเอ่ย... ปล. เติ้ลรู้ได้ไง ว่า have a heart เพลงโปรดสุดของพี่ โฮะ โฮะ Quote
pom Posted August 17, 2005 at 03:05 PM Posted August 17, 2005 at 03:05 PM เอ่อๆๆๆ รบกวนภาษาที่ไม่ใช่ภาษาแม่ พวกสเปน ฝรั่งเศส โปรตุเกส ฯลฯ อย่าเอามาเล่นได้มั้ยคะลำพังแค่อ่านก็ไม่ออกแล้วค่ะ...ความหมายก็ไม่รู้อีกต่างหาก ดูเป็นการป่วนประสาทมากกว่า เหอ เหอ Quote
nattongtep Posted August 18, 2005 at 03:16 PM Posted August 18, 2005 at 03:16 PM Refuse To Dance จาก The Colour of My Love ครับ--------------------------------------------------------That the love was always there It's been around us everywhere I had to fall to finally see ทายซิครับ Quote
pom Posted August 19, 2005 at 10:03 AM Posted August 19, 2005 at 10:03 AM Right In Front Of You - A new day has come เจ้าค่ะ อิ อิเพลงโปรดเลยอ่ะ เอาอันนี้ๆๆๆๆ All the world is oursAnd this world is so right ง่ายๆๆๆๆๆค่ะ Quote
nattongtep Posted August 19, 2005 at 04:58 PM Posted August 19, 2005 at 04:58 PM เพลง/อัลบัม These are Special Times --------------------------------------------------He waits for me Someone who's searching just like me .. Quote
pom Posted August 20, 2005 at 05:44 AM Posted August 20, 2005 at 05:44 AM Where does my heart beat now - Unison กรี๊ดดดดด อ่ะๆๆ เอาอันนี้บ้าง คริ คริ I've learned how to deal and when to fightI know what's real, I know what's rightI'm not afraid, a wounded doveI can be tender in a world so tough อะไรเอ่ย Quote
nattongtep Posted August 21, 2005 at 03:20 PM Posted August 21, 2005 at 03:20 PM "I Don't Know" ครับ จากอัลบัม Falling Into You---------------------------------------------------Above the universe you'll climb On beyond the hands of time Quote
hideaki_lee Posted August 21, 2005 at 03:30 PM Posted August 21, 2005 at 03:30 PM ฮา... .. ค่ะ .. แต่ขี้เกียจเล่น อิๆๆๆ Quote
pom Posted August 22, 2005 at 05:32 AM Posted August 22, 2005 at 05:32 AM Fly - Falling Into You เจ้าค่ะ Do you realize how long it's beenWhere does all my time with you go?And all the memoriesWe shared as friends อะไรเอ่ยยยยย ปล. นังบีไม่เล่นก็อย่ามาอืดแถวนี้สิยะ เชอะๆๆๆ Quote
nattongtep Posted August 22, 2005 at 03:26 PM Posted August 22, 2005 at 03:26 PM I'm Loving Every Moment With You จากอัลบัม unison-----------------------------------------------------------I told you from the start I won't be demandingI won't be demanding Quote
taotao Posted August 23, 2005 at 07:24 AM Posted August 23, 2005 at 07:24 AM Everything you are Everything you'll be Touches the current of love So deep in me (ทำไมลงท้ายแต่ตัว e คับเนี่ย)Every sigh in the night Every tear that you cry cry ตัว Y ครับ Seduces Me ของ Celine dion อัลบั้ม Falling Into You Quote
nattongtep Posted August 23, 2005 at 03:18 PM Posted August 23, 2005 at 03:18 PM น้อง เต๋าเต๋า มั่วป่าวคับ เขาให้ทายชื่อเพลงกะอัลบัมที่คนก่อนหน้าโพสท์ไว้คับน้อง น้องเล่นเองตอบเองเลยเหรอ อิอิอิ Quote
pom Posted August 23, 2005 at 04:37 PM Posted August 23, 2005 at 04:37 PM อุ๊ยเด็กใหม่ อายุเท่าเค้าเลย อิ อิไม่มั่วหรอกค่ะพี่นัท ปอมเป็นคนเขียนไว้เองในกระทู้ข้างบนอ่ะค่ะ ว่าจะให้เล่นควบ ทั้งทายเพลงและต่อเพลงมันดีแท้เจ้าค่ะ เหอ เหอ เหอ เหอ เอาของพี่นัทก่อน It's hard to say goodbye - Body of work ของ paul anka เจ้าค่ะ (เล่นบีไซด์นะเฮีย) Then without a word he handed me this letterRead I hope this finds the way into your heart ทายๆๆๆๆๆ Quote
pom Posted August 23, 2005 at 04:40 PM Posted August 23, 2005 at 04:40 PM ต่อเต๋าเน้อ You, you gave me loveLove gave us hope and strengthTo carry on andYou, you gave me faithWhen I was fallin' downYou would pick me up, my love You're the one I'm dreamin' ofI can't live without your loveTonight... Dreamin' of you เน้อ ตัว T หรือ Tonight Quote
nattongtep Posted August 23, 2005 at 05:28 PM Posted August 23, 2005 at 05:28 PM I love You จาก อัลบัม Falling Into You----------------------------------------You are voice.You are the light ทายดิ อิอิ Quote
pom Posted August 24, 2005 at 05:08 AM Posted August 24, 2005 at 05:08 AM Voices that care - Voices that careWTF b-side!!! I didn't even heard it!!! Ok it my turn Feels like, I’m overtakin’ All over again guess what??? hee hee Quote
Thailoveceline Posted August 25, 2005 at 08:33 AM Author Posted August 25, 2005 at 08:33 AM คนที่ใช้ชื่อว่า taotao เค้าคือใครอ่ะ เด็กใหม่หรอพอดีเจนไม่ได้เข้าบอร์ด3วันน่ะเลยโง่กิน Quote http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3638/11dx.png Thailand Gangs2Ñ02Ö12Ó82Ñ62Ô02Ð82Ñ82Ò52Ó82Ð82Ñ52Ò32Ó62Î92Ó82Ò32Õ52Ð82Î92Õ92Ï02Ó32Ó32Ò02Ó72Ò22Õ62Ò72Ö12Ð82Ö12Ò72Ò22Ï22Ó6
nattongtep Posted August 25, 2005 at 03:26 PM Posted August 25, 2005 at 03:26 PM Voices that care - Voices that careWTF b-side!!! I didn't even heard it!!! Ok it my turn Feels like, I’m overtakin’ All over again guess what??? hee hee<{POST_SNAPBACK}> เพลง Naked จากอัลบัม One Heart------------------------------------You're someoneI'd like to know - WTF b-side คืออะไรเหรอครับ- พี่ฟังเพลงนี้ตั้งหลายรอบแล้วอะ อิอิ Quote
pom Posted August 26, 2005 at 02:07 AM Posted August 26, 2005 at 02:07 AM (edited) ฮี่ๆๆ WTF มันย่อมาจาก ว้อท เดอะ ฟั้ก น่ะเจ้าค่ะ เพลงนี้ปอมไม่เคยฟังเลย เหอ เหอ Happy To Meet You เพลงอะไรอีกเนี่ย โฮ โฮ จาก Sesame Street - Elmopalooza! You know how all friends will talkA secret's hard to keepBut this girl she says you're seeingSure sounds a lot like me ง่า..... Edited August 26, 2005 at 02:13 AM by pom Quote
nattongtep Posted August 26, 2005 at 01:39 PM Posted August 26, 2005 at 01:39 PM Last to know จาก unison-----------------------------ชอบเพลงนี้ัมากๆๆ เลยครับ เพราะเคยกะชีวิตจริงบ่อยเลยหละ แถมมิวสิกวีดีโออะ ซีลีนร้องไห้ แล้วโดนมากๆๆๆ Make me believe I'm all you'll ever need... Quote
pom Posted August 26, 2005 at 03:59 PM Posted August 26, 2005 at 03:59 PM If love is out of question- unison ค่ะ อ่ะๆๆ I promise you, your sweetest dreams will come true สั้นๆ ง่ายๆ Quote
nattongtep Posted August 27, 2005 at 08:43 AM Posted August 27, 2005 at 08:43 AM If love is out of question- unison ค่ะ อ่ะๆๆ I promise you, your sweetest dreams will come true สั้นๆ ง่ายๆ<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Sleep Tight---------------------------------------------------...4th of July's... ทายจิ อิอิ เกมส์ใหม่นะ ให้หาเพลงที่ไม่มีคำว่า Love ทั้งชื่อเพลงและเนื้อเพลง ของซีลีน นะ Quote
title156 Posted August 27, 2005 at 11:56 AM Posted August 27, 2005 at 11:56 AM Another year has gone by - These are special times จ๊ะ For weak and for strongFor rich and the poor onesทายสิ กรี๊ดดดดด ตกลงกระทู้นี้จะเล่นกี่เกมค่ะเนี่ยเริ่มมึนแล้วค่ะ Quote http://members.thai.net/celinemylove/MC9.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.