Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Fly - Falling Into You ค่ะ ชอบเพลงนี้จัง...

 

 

 

นี่ค่ะๆๆๆ

 

You're the reason I go on

And now I need to live the truth

 

ทายสิคะๆๆๆๆๆ

Posted

I Surrender จากอัลบั้ม "พรุ่งนี้เริ่ด" (ของเจ๊ปอม)

 

ต่อด้วย

Who knows what tomorrow brings

In a world, few hearts survive

All I know is the way I feel

When it's real, I keep it alive

 

 

ทายคร๊าบ.....

Posted
Who knows what tomorrow brings

In a world, few hearts survive

All I know is the way I feel

When it's real, I keep it alive

 

 

 

 

Up Where We Belong -- En Concert

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

I can't wait to see what the morning's bringing

Oh I've been waiting so long

 

---------------------------------------------------

" Let my lusts be my ruin, then, since all else is a fake and a mockery ".
Posted

.... :ermm:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.............. :huh:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

เงียบครับ :glare:

 

 

......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

เงียบจริง ๆ

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:pinch:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

หมู่นี้บอร์ดชักเงียบสนิท

:confused1:

Posted

เพลง Petit Papa Noel จาก อัลบัม Celine Chante Noel (1981)

 

เหอๆ เล่นของยากเลย...

 

 

 

------------------------------------

Give Asking nothing in return ...

Posted
เพลง  Petit Papa Noel  จาก อัลบัม Celine Chante Noel (1981)

 

 

ชื่อเพลงถูกครับ แต่ผิดอัลบัม

เนื้อเพลงมีส่วนภาษาอังกฤษด้วยมาจากอัลบัม A Very Merry Chipmunk (1995) ของ Alvin and the Chipmunks ครับผม มี Celine เป็น guest มาร้องเพลง Christmas กัน

 

 

Give Asking nothing in return ...

 

=> Live from All The Way

บางแหล่งจะเรียกชื่อเพลงนี้ว่า Live For the One I Love

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

I ain't the kind to be untrue

Wanna spend my life with you

 

----------------------------------------------------

" Let my lusts be my ruin, then, since all else is a fake and a mockery ".
Posted

Make You Happy จาก Falling Into You ครับ

 

แล้วก็

Love can touch us one time

 

คุ้น ๆ ไหมครับ :bye1:

Posted

เพลงประกอบหนังชู้รักเรือล่ม "อกจะแตกตาย" จากอัลบั้ม เม้าท์กันเรื่องใคร่ค่ะ

 

 

 

อ่ะๆๆ

 

Empty rooms

Crowded by the past

 

อะไรเอ่ย

Posted

If You Could See Me Now ใช่ชื่อนี้เปล่า จำชื่อไม่ค่อยได้อ่ะจากอัลบั้ม celine dion ครับ

 

แล้วก็

 

Close you eyes and think of me

And soon I will be there

 

ทายครับ...

 

ปล. มันอาจจะไม่ใช่ของซีลีนโดยตรงแต่ก็ถือว่าใช่ได้นะ..

Posted
Close you eyes and think of me

And soon I will be there

 

 

 

 

You've Got a Friend - Divas Live '98

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Who knows what it turns out to be

But don't you miss out on the way

Don't find a reason to say

...

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Sounds familiar huh?

" Let my lusts be my ruin, then, since all else is a fake and a mockery ".
Posted

Coulda Woulda Shoulda...but I didn't do that - One Heart เจ้าค่ะ

 

 

ทายจิ

 

Mamma

You gave love to me

Turned a young one into a woman

 

ง่ายไปเปล่าเนี่ย...

Posted

ง่ายน่ะดีแล้ว

เพลง Goodbye (เอาแค่นี้นะ) จาก a new day has come

 

ต่อด้วย

"เมื่อที่ปักจิตคิดเคาะฝาโลง

ปราณสุดท้ายพริ้มพรายลงพรมร่าง

ดวงวิญญาณนี้จะลอยไปสู่สุคติ

เพื่อเกิดใหม่ในภพหน้า..."

 

 

5555 :laughing:

เวอร์ชั่นแปลโดยปอมสุดสวย

(เจ้าตัวห้ามตอบนะครับ)

 

อ่ะทายครับ :huh:

Posted

เฮีย...นิ่งกันไปทั้งบอร์ดเลยอ่ะ

 

เต๋าขอโทษ เต๋าขอโทษครับ

คราวหน้าไม่เล่นงี้แล้ว

 

เพลงที่ว่าก็คือเพลง

"ชีพดำรง"

i'm alive เวอร์ชั่นปลงสังขารของปอมเค้า

 

 

งั้นก็เพลงนี้ครับ

"Forgive me for the things that I never said to you

Forgive me for not knowing the right words to say to prove"

 

ทายครับ

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

ไมเงียบไปเลยอ่ะ บอร์ดนี้

 

ใครโกรธอะไรเต๋าเปล่าครับเนี่ย

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
งั้นก็เพลงนี้ครับ

"Forgive me for the things that I never said to you

Forgive me for not knowing the right words to say to prove"

 

ทายครับ

:glare:

 

 

 

ไม่มีใครต่อ ไม่มีใครเล่น เต๋าต่อเต๋าเล่นเองก็ได้

 

Sorry For Love จาก A New Day Has Come

 

ต่อด้วย

Every night in my dream

I see you, I feel you

 

ช่วยกันเล่นต่อนะ :o

  • 2 months later...
Posted
งั้นก็เพลงนี้ครับ

"Forgive me for the things that I never said to you

Forgive me for not knowing the right words to say to prove"

 

ทายครับ

:glare:

 

 

 

ไม่มีใครต่อ ไม่มีใครเล่น เต๋าต่อเต๋าเล่นเองก็ได้

 

Sorry For Love จาก A New Day Has Come

 

ต่อด้วย

Every night in my dream

I see you, I feel you

 

ช่วยกันเล่นต่อนะ :o

 

 

 

 

ขุดมาเล่นกันต่อเถอะนะ

 

ปล. ถึงทุกท่านหน้าใหม่ นี่คือกระทู้ทายชื่อเพลงครับ ช่วยเล่นกันหน่อยน้า.....

Posted

มันไม่ง่ายไปหน่อยหรอเต๋า

My Heart Will Go On นั่นเอง

 

 

ต่อด้วย

La vie vient du palier

Le vent vient de la cour

Ma chambre est habitée

Par des secrets d'amour

À la tête du lit

Deux tables de chevet

Une avec un cahier

L'autre avec un carnet d'amour

D'amour

เป็นวรรคแรกของเพลงเลย เป็นเพลงที่เราโปรดสุดอีกเพลงหนึ่งเลยแหละ

(เป็นภาษาฝรั่งเศษ หวังว่าคงไม่ยากเกินไปนะครับ)

Posted

Ma Chambre ใช่มะครับ

 

อ่ะต่อด้วย

 

Here we are undivided by anything

Just you and I

 

เพลงนี้ชอบมาก เคยฟังตอนเด็กครับแต่ไม่รู้ว่าซีลีนเป็นคนร้องด้วยอ่ะ

 

ทายครับผม

 

 

ปล. กระทู้นี้แหละที่เต๋าโพสเป็นครั้งแรกครับ

Posted (edited)
Ma Chambre  ใช่มะครับ

 

อ่ะต่อด้วย

 

Here we are undivided by anything

Just you and I

 

เพลงนี้ชอบมาก  เคยฟังตอนเด็กครับแต่ไม่รู้ว่าซีลีนเป็นคนร้องด้วยอ่ะ

 

ทายครับผม

 

 

ปล.  กระทู้นี้แหละที่เต๋าโพสเป็นครั้งแรกครับ

เพลง Unison จากอัลบัม Unison

 

---------------------------------------

Follow your dreams

Be yourself, an angel of kindness

There's nothing that you cannot do...

Edited by nattongtep
Posted

อืม คุ้น ๆ หน้อ เด๋วหาก่อนนะ

 

ใครได้แล้วก็ตอบเลยนะครับ

Posted
Follow your dreams

Be yourself, an angel of kindness

There's nothing that you cannot do...

 

I Believe In You ใช่มั้ยคะ

 

อ่ะต่อด้วย

 

Candle in the water, drifting endlessly.

Hiding from the thunder, come and rescue me.

Driven by the hunger, of the endless dream.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg

 

Click Below to visit

Posted

วลีแรกก็รู้ปั๊บ เพลงชอบ

Where Dose My Heart Beat Now จากอัลบั้ม celine dion

 

อ่ะต่อด้วย

How an I walk away

When the feeling's so strong

I know you're where I belong

เลยครับ

Posted
วลีแรกก็รู้ปั๊บ เพลงชอบ

Where Dose My Heart Beat Now จากอัลบั้ม celine dion

 

อ่ะต่อด้วย

How an I walk away

When the feeling's so strong

I know you're where I belong

เลยครับ

When The Wrong One Loves You Right จากอัลบัม A New Day Has Come

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be the first to help you try

Believe me when I say

Posted

ทำไมเค้าตอบไม่ได้เลยนะ

 

สงสัยต้องไปเพิ่มทักษะด้านการจำเนื้อเพลงมาใหม่แล้วสิ

Posted

เหอ เหอ มันกลับมาแล้ว

 

 

 

เอ่ออออออออ นิวจ๋า ไม่ต้องกังวลเรื่องจำเนื้อหรอกค่ะ

99 % ทุกคนใช้เซิร์ชเอ็นจินให้เป็นประโยชน์ค่ะ หึ หึ หึ

Posted

I'll be the first to help you try

Believe me when I say

 

It's Hard To Say Goodbye ครับ ต้องเสิร์ชอ่ะครับไม่รู้จักหน้อ

 

ต่อด้วย

Every night's getting longer

And this fire is getting stronger, babe

 

ง่าย ๆ ครับ ร่วมกันเล่นเยอะล่ะ

Posted
I'll be the first to help you try

Believe me when I say

 

It's Hard To Say Goodbye ครับ  ต้องเสิร์ชอ่ะครับไม่รู้จักหน้อ

 

ต่อด้วย

Every night's getting longer

And this fire is getting stronger, babe

 

ง่าย ๆ ครับ  ร่วมกันเล่นเยอะล่ะ

 

I surrender จากอัลบัม A New Day Has Come

-------------------------------------------------

You've been thinking of

You say it's never easy

Then tell me what was

Is it never worth the pain

Posted (edited)

You've been thinking of

You say it's never easy

Then tell me what was

Is it never worth the pain

 

เพลง Us จาก Let's Talk About Love ใช่ไหมล่า...

(กำลังฟังพอดีเจ้าค่ะ)

 

. . . . . . . . . .

 

ขอต่อด้วย ๆ:

 

วันงานเทศกาลผ่านมา

เมื่อปีกว่า ๆ ไม่น่าลืมกัน...

 

เอ้ย, มะช่ายค่ะ - - -

มี ๒ ข้อนะคะ, ข้อแรก:

 

There's no justice in a dream.

Never thought a heart could break

without making any sound.

 

ข้อ ๒ คะ:

 

O, life means much the same to all,

and the world has grown so small,

there's a bridge from me to you.

 

. . . . . . . . . .

 

ทายให้ได้น้าาาาา...

(ห้ามแอบเซิร์ชก่อนนะ)

 

= ^ o ^ =

Edited by Bhadra
Posted (edited)
เอ้ย, มะช่ายค่ะ - - -

มี ๒ ข้อนะคะ, ข้อแรก:

 

There's no justice in a dream.

Never thought a heart could break

without making any sound.

 

ข้อ ๒ คะ:

 

O, life means much the same to all,

and the world has grown so small,

there's a bridge from me to you.

 

. . . . . . . . . .

 

ทายให้ได้น้าาาาา...

(ห้ามแอบเซิร์ชก่อนนะ)

 

= ^ o ^ =

 

อันแรก ก็ Is Nothing Sacred Anymore (จำวรรค without making any sound ได้)

อันสอง ก็ ไม่รู้อะ

Edited by nattongtep
Posted
เอ้ย, มะช่ายค่ะ - - -

มี ๒ ข้อนะคะ, ข้อแรก:

 

There's no justice in a dream.

Never thought a heart could break

without making any sound.

 

ข้อ ๒ คะ:

 

O, life means much the same to all,

and the world has grown so small,

there's a bridge from me to you.

 

. . . . . . . . . .

 

ทายให้ได้น้าาาาา...

(ห้ามแอบเซิร์ชก่อนนะ)

 

= ^ o ^ =

 

อันแรก ก็ Is Nothing Sacred Anymore (จำวรรค without making any sound ได้)

อันสอง ก็ Love Lights The World (จำวรรค There's a bridge from me to you ได้หละ แต่กว่าจะนึกออกก็ต้องสุ่มฟังตั้ง 10 เพลงอะ)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And it burns in my soul, anything else seems too long

Oh more and more, it's strong as I can be ...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...