DionFanAlways Posted September 19, 2013 at 06:41 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 06:41 PM People just naturally follow Celine around! It's the laws of her personality! Nothing you can do to fight it!! Resistance is futile! 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CSCfan Posted September 19, 2013 at 06:59 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 06:59 PM that's my opinion and i'm entitled to it. it's called freedom of speech. i don't remember seeing the bee gees following celine around every corner of every appearance. nor did i see carole king do it. if celine sang their songs they weren't around and they were interviewed seperately. Following around every corner? My god....that was the first and ONLY time Sia got to meet Céline [with their busy schedules]. How can you call that following around every corner is beyond me.. And can you blame a person being appreciative? If anything else, more people should be like this these days...(instead of all the complaining and bashing. *no names*) Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
ashtonelijah Posted September 19, 2013 at 07:03 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 07:03 PM There are some really melodramatic, petty, whiny people here. I smell trolls. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
browseceline Posted September 19, 2013 at 10:45 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 10:45 PM @Your_Su_Phu - And you cannot respect someone's else its opinion. Well I don't respect you ! You always think you can say everything. This is a forum, I have my opinion you have yours, Respect someone' else's opinion too. I am not attacking Celine, never did, I just think about what image does she give.I think Celine can be funny and I like it, but I can also understand that people think she is weird. I don't know if it works for getting more attention. I am not saying that I dislike it so much, but I am looking at how people look at it. Btw the interview at Larry was quite better in my opinion. I liked it Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
chocolatechip15 Posted September 20, 2013 at 01:41 AM Posted September 20, 2013 at 01:41 AM that's my opinion and i'm entitled to it. it's called freedom of speech. i don't remember seeing the bee gees following celine around every corner of every appearance. nor did i see carole king do it. if celine sang their songs they weren't around and they were interviewed seperately. We would never have known Sia was there if it weren't for Twitter -- there's no way of knowing where Carole King or the Bee Gees were, backstage in the 90s. And, as someone mentioned, she was only with Celine *once* on Ellen. She wrote a gorgeous song for Celine that Celine is super-excited about -- of course they want to meet each other! Sia didn't even get to go to the recording session (remember, she sent an iphone video instead?). Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted September 20, 2013 at 06:48 AM Posted September 20, 2013 at 06:48 AM exactly my thoughts. isn't she just the song writer. why is she hovering around like a festering sore. sorry but i don't remember seeing other song writers do this. i'm starting to get a tad annoyed with this woman. celine has sung her song she's had her moment now it's celine's turn to promote. It's quite possible that they have formed a friendship through working together and have kept in contact since and where just simply hanging out!! I love the song and truly hope they work together again in the future so I'm happy to see them get on so well! Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
gafsa Posted September 20, 2013 at 09:51 AM Posted September 20, 2013 at 09:51 AM Persoanaly I love seeing Celine and Sia so excited each other. That's how people work together should do. And i didn't see Sia following Celine everywhere. 1 Quote
Duchess Posted September 20, 2013 at 10:38 AM Posted September 20, 2013 at 10:38 AM It's quite possible that they have formed a friendship through working together and have kept in contact since and where just simply hanging out!!I love the song and truly hope they work together again in the future so I'm happy to see them get on so well! thank you for respecting my opinion and not attacking me for voicing how i feel. i respect yours and you for responding in the manner you did. 3 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Duchess_Nicol/flower20cropped.jpg
LukeD Posted September 20, 2013 at 01:52 PM Posted September 20, 2013 at 01:52 PM (edited) @Your_Su_Phu - And you cannot respect someone's else its opinion. Well I don't respect you ! You always think you can say everything. This is a forum, I have my opinion you have yours, Respect someone' else's opinion too. I am not attacking Celine, never did, I just think about what image does she give.I think Celine can be funny and I like it, but I can also understand that people think she is weird. I don't know if it works for getting more attention. I am not saying that I dislike it so much, but I am looking at how people look at it. Btw the interview at Larry was quite better in my opinion. I liked it There was a contradiction in your post though. You said she comes off as fake and then you suggested she shouldn't be herself (You said she should be more serious, that Rene should put some limits to the questions she is being asked, you called her idea to go for her vocal warm-up ''stupid'' and that she shouldn't have done it since other singers don't do it), which would make her fake. Edited September 20, 2013 at 01:54 PM by LukeD 2 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted September 20, 2013 at 03:10 PM Posted September 20, 2013 at 03:10 PM (edited) @Your_Su_Phu - And you cannot respect someone's else its opinion. Well I don't respect you ! You always think you can say everything. This is a forum, I have my opinion you have yours, Respect someone' else's opinion too. I am not attacking Celine, never did, I just think about what image does she give. http://i.imgur.com/OBB7tLg.gif Freedom of speech is a two way street. You're free to express your opinions, and I'm free to address the stupidity and contradictions in your opinion. exactly my thoughts. isn't she just the song writer. why is she hovering around like a festering sore. sorry but i don't remember seeing other song writers do this. i'm starting to get a tad annoyed with this woman. celine has sung her song she's had her moment now it's celine's turn to promote. That was like the 2nd time they had met. Did it ever occur to you that Celine's team invited Sia to the Ellen taping? You really think Sia stalked Celine and appeared there of her own accord? It's pretty obvious that Celine's team is trying to build a warm relationship with her so that she writes future material for Celine as well.. Edited September 20, 2013 at 03:14 PM by Your_Su_Phu 3 Quote
stevo Posted September 20, 2013 at 03:27 PM Posted September 20, 2013 at 03:27 PM that's my opinion and i'm entitled to it. it's called freedom of speech. i don't remember seeing the bee gees following celine around every corner of every appearance. nor did i see carole king do it. if celine sang their songs they weren't around and they were interviewed seperately. Calling someone a festering sore isn't freedom of speech- it's an insult. Like if I called you an absolute idiot. That would be an insult. 2 Quote
Neddo Posted September 20, 2013 at 03:49 PM Posted September 20, 2013 at 03:49 PM Please go ti atrl forums and shame yourselfes there Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
browseceline Posted September 20, 2013 at 04:01 PM Posted September 20, 2013 at 04:01 PM There was a contradiction in your post though. You said she comes off as fake and then you suggested she shouldn't be herself (You said she should be more serious, that Rene should put some limits to the questions she is being asked, you called her idea to go for her vocal warm-up ''stupid'' and that she shouldn't have done it since other singers don't do it), which would make her fake. No what I mean is, sometimes you better don't say certain things or do certain things if they may harm your reputation. I want her to be respected and not be laughed about. Does not make her fake if she decides not to say certain things to protect herself, that is what I am talking about. But I think some people in here always like to be rude when you don't think their way. This is a forum. I can remember how Javito was treated in the past, just because he has a different opinion. Come on, respect each other please 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
LukeD Posted September 21, 2013 at 11:19 AM Posted September 21, 2013 at 11:19 AM that's not nice, be nice to people. Not a fan of Meryl Streep? 1 Quote
zuv Posted September 21, 2013 at 12:56 PM Posted September 21, 2013 at 12:56 PM People were wondering why Sia was at the show but not interviewed.... Notice how we heard abt the songwriter,Sia, a lot from Celine compared to other singles released in the past?I think she was invited there to show Merriwhatever what he's missing. 2 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 21, 2013 at 02:40 PM Posted September 21, 2013 at 02:40 PM (edited) Some people around here shouldn't jump on people for their opinion in some instances like these. Even if I don't agree with them, browseceline, and duchess have the right to say how they feel about something. People can tell them why they don't agree and refute. But when you attacking people that's what makes matters worse. That's maybe why some don't want to post here anymore. Edited September 21, 2013 at 02:43 PM by Prima_Donna1 3 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted September 21, 2013 at 03:18 PM Posted September 21, 2013 at 03:18 PM People would yall take it elsewhere! It would be greatly appreciated, at least by me..... Thanks 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
garçon Posted September 25, 2013 at 01:33 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 01:33 PM Guys, just to bring this up once more, please give this your sincere response.. I'm just posing a question. Do you agree with me that it is quite strange that Celine's making the (so-called, or so-identified) satanic hand gestures during her performance? Just one vid, not the best one, some example seem far-fetched, just single out the artist doing the same sign in a deliberate manner: 1. She did it quite apparently 2. People, mostly in YouTube videos, are talking about this strongly for years, by showing striking examples of this gesture throughout Gaga's, Beyoncé and more artist's, video's. So, presuming she is aware of these discussions -or: this controversy-, then why would she choose to show the same sign, alluding to satanism (at least according to many people)? 2 Quote
smash Posted September 25, 2013 at 03:31 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 03:31 PM Guys, just to bring this up once more, please give this your sincere response.. I'm just posing a question. Do you agree with me that it is quite strange that Celine's making the (so-called, or so-identified) satanic hand gestures during her performance? Just one vid, not the best one, some example seem far-fetched, just single out the artist doing the same sign in a deliberate manner: 1. She did it quite apparently 2. People, mostly in YouTube videos, are talking about this strongly for years, by showing striking examples of this gesture throughout Gaga's, Beyoncé and more artist's, video's.NO WAY!!!! Are you guys saying Celine is into satanism???? How can her true fans even think that of her. I think she is just doing that gesture as some kind of emotion in the song. I am so shocked that you guys think of her that way. The people who see it the satanic way, to me they must be inclined to thinking such horrible things, and are maybe into it themselves. How can you even think Celine is like that, NEVER!!! I am so upset now, that you have me in tears. Look what a lovely person she is. I can't believe it. Sharon So, presuming she is aware of these discussions -or: this controversy-, then why would she choose to show the same sign, alluding to satanism (at least according to many people)? Quote
smash Posted September 25, 2013 at 03:34 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 03:34 PM Sorry, my quote came in the middle of the quote I was answering to. Sharon Quote
LuisMa Posted September 25, 2013 at 03:38 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 03:38 PM I don't think Celine has even the vaguest idea of those gestures or signs. It's, like Sharon says, just her emotion making her make those gestures. I personally never watch those videos or documentaries related to those things, because first, I'm afraid of that, and it's better not to know... IMHO 2 Quote
celine_rox Posted September 25, 2013 at 04:58 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 04:58 PM They say the peace sign is bad too..... Really people, do you think Celine follows the Devil? Why would she get her children baptized, unless you people think it's an act. Just give it up with all this Luciferianism talk. These gestures are a result of pure emotion. Geez people. 2 Quote
québecflower Posted September 25, 2013 at 05:10 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 05:10 PM Guys, just to bring this up once more, please give this your sincere response.. I'm just posing a question. Do you agree with me that it is quite strange that Celine's making the (so-called, or so-identified) satanic hand gestures during her performance?Just one vid, not the best one, some example seem far-fetched, just single out the artist doing the same sign in a deliberate manner: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhCWEMQIwgQ 1. She did it quite apparently2. People, mostly in YouTube videos, are talking about this strongly for years, by showing striking examples of this gesture throughout Gaga's, Beyoncé and more artist's, video's. So, presuming she is aware of these discussions -or: this controversy-, then why would she choose to show the same sign, alluding to satanism (at least according to many people)? Merryl streep is in the video 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
garçon Posted September 25, 2013 at 05:17 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 05:17 PM (edited) Sorry, my quote came in the middle of the quote I was answering to. Sharon Dear Sharon, please read my post again, more concentrated perhaps. This is really insulting, considering I was really nuanced in my post.I just wanted to ask if anyone agrees that it's significant. Also, quit playing the card saying someone is not a fan unless.. that's really childish. Edited September 25, 2013 at 05:18 PM by garçon Quote
garçon Posted September 25, 2013 at 05:19 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 05:19 PM They say the peace sign is bad too..... Really people, do you think Celine follows the Devil? Why would she get her children baptized, unless you people think it's an act. Just give it up with all this Luciferianism talk. These gestures are a result of pure emotion. Geez people. We don't know, though considering this symbolism is quite well known, why would she put up such controversial signs??? If I were here I would they away from putting up such signs.BTW: she did it during many A New Day Has Come performances as well. Quote
Javito Posted September 25, 2013 at 07:17 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 07:17 PM BTW: she did it during many A New Day Has Come performances as well. As she indicates everyone to shut their mouths 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
c4n4d4 Posted September 25, 2013 at 07:32 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 07:32 PM We don't know, though considering this symbolism is quite well known, why would she put up such controversial signs??? If I were here I would they away from putting up such signs.BTW: she did it during many A New Day Has Come performances as well.I have seen many people do that sign and have no clue what it means. I have seen Celine do it in several performances of different songs and when talking. I highly doubt she knows that some people associate it with satanic symbols. She talks with her hands and mimes a lot when she performs, this is just something she does. I mean my mom has even made that symbol before when talking. Its also been deemed the universal symbol for "OK" So no I don't think Celine is aware of what the symbolism of it is, considering most people don't even know. 3 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
LuisMa Posted September 25, 2013 at 07:36 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 07:36 PM I have seen many people do that sign and have no clue what it means. I have seen Celine do it in several performances of different songs and when talking. I highly doubt she knows that some people associate it with satanic symbols. She talks with her hands and mimes a lot when she performs, this is just something she does. I mean my mom has even made that symbol before when talking. Its also been deemed the universal symbol for "OK" So no I don't think Celine is aware of what the symbolism of it is, considering most people don't even know. Exactly, and also, gestures vary from culture to culture. I remember a couple of months ago, a student placed her thumb between her index and middle fingers, and she put her hand next to my face, and I was like, OMG what are you doing, and she explained that they do that gesture here for kids, meaning something like I'll eat/pick your nose. But in my native Costa Rica, it has a very vulgar connotation. When I explained it to her, she totally cracked up. 1 Quote
garçon Posted September 25, 2013 at 07:38 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 07:38 PM I have seen many people do that sign and have no clue what it means. I have seen Celine do it in several performances of different songs and when talking. I highly doubt she knows that some people associate it with satanic symbols. She talks with her hands and mimes a lot when she performs, this is just something she does. I mean my mom has even made that symbol before when talking. Its also been deemed the universal symbol for "OK" So no I don't think Celine is aware of what the symbolism of it is, considering most people don't even know. Ok, now that's a clear position. How about the crossing herself (conversely?) at the end of the performance? Quote
c4n4d4 Posted September 25, 2013 at 07:42 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 07:42 PM Ok, now that's a clear position. How about the crossing herself (conversely?) at the end of the performance? Again, in the middle of a performance she is probably not extremely conscious of the exact motions she is making, especially if its not a choreographed move, and something she is just miming in the song. She probably isn't aware that it was done conversely and it wasn't intentional probably either. There have been other performances of other songs she crossed herself at the end or at some point in it and sometimes they are conversed and others not. So, again there is probably no hidden satanic meaning behind that either. 2 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.