Jump to content

Celine At The 2013 Billboard Music Awards


Recommended Posts

Posted

With Madonna

 

madonna seems real happy to see her

Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

With Madonna backstage

 

seeing them together, the two biggest female singers ever, is just wowwww

  • Like 3
Posted
Does anyone have a link to the award show live stream? Hehe
Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
Posted (edited)

is she sitting by herself next to justin?

 

Edit: oh no, never mind its just a random girl with a similar outfit that Celine has tonight

Edited by zuv
Posted
Rene is there they showed him walking with her backstage. I found an actual picture of her and Madonna want me to post it?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpg

January 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas

Posted
Just heard Celine is presenting Billboard artist of the year, should be soon.
Posted

With Madonna backstage

Nice!
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
She's presenting Artist of the Year Award they said!
Tommy
Posted

Rene is there they showed him walking with her backstage. I found an actual picture of her and Madonna want me to post it?

yes
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Justin Bieber? :blink: REALLY?! :pinch: :wacko: "I think I'm doing a good job at 19" Yeah right! What about that Anne Frank comment, you dumb piece of s**t! :ranting: :blowup:

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted

seeing them together, the two biggest female singers ever, is just wowwww

Tell me! Thats some power!
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
oh she changed!
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
wow ok Céline just outdid Madonna! For real!
  • Like 1
Posted
that was a low cut dress! wow

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpg

January 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas

Posted
Wooo I just saw Celine with her dress wow she looked like a sexy mama! Wow Luv it!

Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg

Posted
It was short but cute . . she looked tan and happy. She was obviously reading a speech from a teleprompter, but she sounded genuinely glad when she announced Taylor Swift as artist of the year. Hopefully there'll be some backstage questions.
Posted (edited)
Here is the dress and another one already posted

post-1570-0-24078800-1369017719_thumb.jpg

Edited by quaizee
  • Like 2
Posted
Loved it! Loved her hair also!
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
They're interviewing her backstage right now!! Watch online!
Posted

They announced Celine will be next!

 

When i said conservative i thought he was gonna present in the pants and blazer not the gold dress

Posted

http://25.media.tumblr.com/05a2f4ebaac7975458bbc8d71cd370d8/tumblr_mn2s3mD8a51rbfceqo1_500.jpg

thank you
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
Maybe repeated already but with no filter

post-1570-0-10211000-1369018348_thumb.jpg

Posted
She's being interviewed in the Press Room online now!
Posted
she looked amazing in that dress, but I also love her outfit in the picture with Madonna. :wub:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...