Jump to content

Celine nominated for THREE Juno Awards: JUNO Fan Choice Award, Adult Contemporary Album of the Year & Album of the Year


Recommended Posts

Posted

Juno used to have "best selling English album award" and "Best selling French album award" back in the past. If these categories still exist, Celine definitely would've grab some.

 

As for the Juno, I want her to get one now, simply because all that Junos that Celine won in the past, was with the old triangular statue. After the statue was changed few years ago with a new design, Celine had always been shut out. I know Celine probably doesn't care, but I just feel that her collection would be more complete if she could get an award with the new statue. haha~

Posted

I guess the good thing is nobody will come close to winning as many as she has, in today's music industry.

 

She's won album of the Year 3 times!

 

Unison

The Colour of my love

Let's Talk about Love

  • Like 1
Posted
^ Her winning "Falling Into You" would have been awesome. I wonder who she lost that one to. Alanis? Will check that later.
Posted
Falling Into You lost to the Tragically Hip.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...