Jump to content

Le miracle (Miracle) - Official Discussion Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
So... it appears that, the director just learn how to use water in slowmotion. The miracle is water in evrything
  • Like 1
Posted

The video seemed to carry already the "water and a flame" theme... lots of water shots... and autumn shots of flaming red trees (representing flame)...

 

 

could this be a prelude to the upcoming English album? Lol...

Posted (edited)

The miracle is : People can jump over trampolines (add some extra low motion to have some deepness, the "miracle" is everywhere get it?) and water....water is a miracle in global warming days...OH YES, there is also a few shoots where Celine Dion sings with the most aging make up ever used....those are "Miracles" to Sony...ruin a perfect cute song and make it into commercials for Activia...

 

They had the chance to use a choir, make something big and they TOTALLY ruin it...same happened with Je t'aime encore, an amazing song...and with a crappy video...God these people! a chimp could make a better work than some of those "mater minds" at Sony & Feeling.

Edited by Matias

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif

"No no, put it back..."

Posted

the video is cute and those actors are cute too

a positive one I got to say , suits the song

S'il suffisait d'aimer...
Posted

And what's up with the water???? spring water commercial??? did she finally do a commercial for FUJI water??

 

It's to remind you to keep on using your versatile water bottle

 

http://media.musictoday.com/store/bands/1583/product_medium/CXAM35.jpg

:mdr:

  • Like 1

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

I really like the video, but it's quite a lot like many of her (particularly French) videos of the last 15 years. Celine singing to camera and twirling around, intercut with lots of shots of beautiful people doing beautiful things, beautifully.

 

I'd like to see a concept video the next time. Something that tells a story.

  • Like 1
http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png

Posted
That boy jumping in the air looks a bit too happy. LSD much?
Posted
This song is awesome! Im Glad She's doing a video for it :D

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpg

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg

 

Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥

Posted (edited)

Cute but really simplistic, i hope her english videos for her next album will have more budget...

 

Too many people jumping on trampolines, not enough of Celine.

 

LOL I love how they quoted, at the end of "Le Miracle" video, the man who created the weapon that could destroy... humanity, The Miracle.

a bit ironic

 

 

Oh and 2:53 is a bit creepy.... :S

Edited by zuv
Posted
it'd be better if they used only "Celine in the park" footage. You can see a very good production but lack of any idea for the video. There are too many peeeeeeeeeople there who do nothing and bring nothing new. The 1.38 min moment is my favourite when she crouches... I'm really longing for a video with a story, I want a video where Celine finally does something, not only uses her hands for God's sake! They could have done better and I expected more from what we had seen before the video was released. Though, I love the quote at the end. But the video doesn't show those miracles that I hoped for to see.

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted (edited)
The video is stupid exactly like the director, as always leaving the best part where she's outdoors walking and in action and showing her standing and looking old with that black jacket, please act crazy celine we will love u doing somthing different,and enough with that director for god sake Edited by artistman2007
Posted
Why can't we watch it in the US? It says the uploader has not made it avaliable in my country :rolleyes:

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted
Even though the video is not too good, I think she looks totally gorgeous in it. The only thing that annoys me is the pregnant lady at the end. I mean.... c'mon give it a rest already with the baby theme Celine!
  • Like 3
Posted

Even though the video is not too good, I think she looks totally gorgeous in it. The only thing that annoys me is the pregnant lady at the end. I mean.... c'mon give it a rest already with the baby theme Celine!

 

But isnt that biggest miracle of life: giving birth? imo I think it has its perfect place

Posted

But isnt that biggest miracle of life: giving birth? imo I think it has its perfect place

Sure, I can see that point of view too. On the other hand, we're 7 billion people... wouldn't a miracle be something... I don't know... rare? lol But, yeah, I do see the point. Still, I think Celine is over doing this baby theme thing. Ok, we know, you love babies, get over it already...

Posted

AAHHH FINALLY!!!

As much as I love this cute and catchy song the video is also beautiful. :wub2: :wub2:

Thank god no more desert-mania in Celine's m.videos (I hope) :worthy:

This m.v. is so like a fresh breath of air. Well it sure is fresh with lots of water in it :D

I mean Celine is not traped in the midle of the desert nor the green background(computer animation) SHE IS ALIVE...nice choice her golf mansion near Montreal :canadianwave:

I'm ok with Celine's face/makeup it's natural with some wrinkles and not like her face was on 90degreesC like in IA and TC.

I find it cool with people up in the air and don't mind about children's choir in m.v.

And yes about the pregnant lady in the end... like some here said it's logical but than again c'mon. Guess it's like never ending story with Celine hehehe.

My prayers: hope this is not the last m.v. or single from Sans Attendre!!! This album still has plenty to show!! Notice this Sony! :bruce:

Posted (edited)

What is it lately that a mega artist like Celine Dion has such bad commericial insight, or at least her team. first the weird TAKING CHANCES cover for the cd with a black skirt, although she was not wearing the black skirt in Boston and Montreal, then that mediocre cover of that cd.. editing audience noise completely away...

And now this; we have a video here for a new song. The material that was recorded is fantastic, Celine looks amazing, the locations are great, autumn.. all great...but... You have all that material and you want to make a pleasant video that really looks good.

It is a matter of editing; the transitions are really bad, and they are hard too, they shift from one shot to the other, and on the wrong times. To me this looks like RC just learned how to work with Adobe Premiere elements

and begged his mum to do the video. Well not a good choice at all!

What about all the water in this clip? Do you get it? I was watching the clip and all the time I said to myself, no..no.. wrong, , transition should have been there, huh, suddenly we are going to Celine, and back to the water, and back to a jumping boy and again back to Celine and to the water... my goodness this is just mediocre videoediting!

There is no story and if there was a story all these transition mistakes make it very hard to watch that story. He or she obviously liked the slow motion effect, but again placed at the wrong time in the clip and going from one shot to the other again...pfff they better take lessons from fanvidders on youtube, because they can really edit material..

If someone presented Madonna a video like this, after having posed for this video on various locations, spending her precious time for this video, and the company comes up with this.. she would laugh them in their faces and would fire them! Celine is not Madonna I know, but she deserves a better team, esspecially on creative business, because when a video like this is released for a megastar like Celine Dion... that is just... well...crap

Edited by browseceline
  • Like 4
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
Remember when One Heart was called the Chrysler CD? Well this video should be called "the Fiji water video"
  • Like 1

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif

"No no, put it back..."

Posted

wowowow just a simple video can cause this big disappointment in many fans lol

i get the points but still i think some are saying a bit too extreme though and maybe the director and the edition should let those fans do her videos! (i know some of you would love that! lol)

but yes they should maybe put more shoot of Celine and also maybe some more miracleish stuff!!

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
I liked the video, it's a simple video, more catchy, cheerful, no desert, green background, celine looks happy and the message that the video is going to happiness. Are more positive
  • Like 1
Posted
Oh my god at least show the beautiful shoes she was wearing in the garden you ........ Clever director
  • Like 1
Posted

Oh my god at least show the beautiful shoes she was wearing in the garden you ........ Clever director

You made me laugh out loud :mdr: To funny!

I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Why can't we watch it in the US? It says the uploader has not made it avaliable in my country :rolleyes:

You can watch it in her website.

 

At least this video is better than the one for Parler a mon pere.

http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae122/ptjmwa/2778236-3933894.jpg
Posted

A bit disappointed with this video.

There's a lack of creativity in Celine's circle... :arrowheadsmiley:

Posted
Hey it's better than the "video" we got for the 2nd single from the Taking Chances album. Anyone not feeling this new video should just look at what we got for "Alone."

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
I just watched the video and I have to say I love it ! Other than the fact that she looks amazing and she melts my heart, I find that they filmed it in the most perfect place ! It almost made me cry ! It's so... un miracle ! Love it ! Simple, perfect ! :in_love:

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted

showing only 30 seconds of Celine in that hill, and 3 minutes of people jumping looking like they are high (no pun intended) is getting boring....

The director should be hung....or drowned in water...since he liked it so freakin' much

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif

"No no, put it back..."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...