azlan Posted October 29, 2012 at 04:11 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 04:11 PM It's a nice and cute song but not a good choice for a single...but I love this song very much... Quote
zuv Posted October 29, 2012 at 04:16 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 04:16 PM (edited) Yeah it's a radio rip we recorded it by ourselves we don't rip official material as other fanpages do. As you can see by yourself CelineDionItalia never ripped 30 secs previews as other fanpages . Nobody owns Celine's material, so you should blame each single website that put their own logo on photos, videos etc etc. Sad to see this happened just to CelineDionItalia.com but That's life. Thanks for replying maybe its better this way, cause it forces people to buy the official release of the song.So keep putting audio marks actually Edited October 29, 2012 at 04:21 PM by zuv Quote
VinnyT. Posted October 29, 2012 at 04:23 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 04:23 PM maybe its better this way, cause it forces people to buy the official release of the song.So keep putting audio marks actually Yeah that's how it should go Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Boy Posted October 29, 2012 at 04:48 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 04:48 PM The song isn't at all bad but I don't think that it'll be lucky in charts 2 b honest((( Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
GoldenLeaf Posted October 29, 2012 at 04:51 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 04:51 PM (edited) This is absolutly impossible... Come on, that's no hit.... Why the hell did they pick this song for a single release? That's a stupid joke. I mean, the song is not horrible but it's even worse than Parler a mon pere. It's like a song from her very early days, it reminds me of Hymne a L'amitie but Hymne a L'amitie is 100 times better.I agree. I don't like this song at all and it does really sound like a French song from the 80's. In other words, it sounds totally outdated. Edited October 29, 2012 at 04:53 PM by Calypso Quote
zuv Posted October 29, 2012 at 05:12 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 05:12 PM I agree. I don't like this song at all and it does really sound like a French song from the 80's. In other words, it sounds totally outdated. Its really funny you guys say that, cause i made my dad listen to the 30 seconds previews yesterday after telling him it would be the next single, and he scrunched his eyebrows and said "thats a very old song, isn't it?" loll i love those 30 sec, i can't wait for the full song, but i really don't see how it can sound outdated... Quote
Fran Posted October 29, 2012 at 05:21 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 05:21 PM What the name of the radio it was played? Quote
DionFanAlways Posted October 29, 2012 at 05:27 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 05:27 PM Ehh..... Not my favorite! This song makes me think she could dancing around with little tinkerbells and unicorns! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
anewdayhascome Posted October 29, 2012 at 06:15 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 06:15 PM This is a joke? I mean the song is not bad but choosing it as a 2nd single? Hell no!Some of fans have complained about PAMP, but if you compare those 2 songs PAMP is a great material for a single. It won't be success. That's for sure. I hope that we'll get more singles from SA.I mean, I thought that a song from Le Forestier and Plamondon would be single material... Now it seems that there are more "appropriate" songs;/ In general, though, the song is really 'cute', but a 'cute' song doesn't make a good single Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Alex_Incognito Posted October 29, 2012 at 06:23 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 06:23 PM I quite like it very much. It reminds me of the Carpenters' "Sing." Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
wjd Posted October 29, 2012 at 09:39 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 09:39 PM (edited) I am SO impressed with almost everything that I've heard from this era so far. Le Miracle is uplifting, beautiful, free and absolutely everything I want from her at this stage in her career; her vocals sounded ever so slightly processed on D'elles, I think that the production on this album so far [from what I've heard] is far superior - and it'll only improve with the full album! She never fails to amaze me, so pleased to have my queen back! Thank you CelineDionItalia for making my evening! Edited October 29, 2012 at 09:39 PM by wjd Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
Bóól'át'í Posted October 29, 2012 at 10:27 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 10:27 PM This is the second single? Seriously? It seems Celine is stuck in time. This song sounds old. Even PAMP sounds dated. So far I'm underwhelmed. Quote
Macaronie Posted October 29, 2012 at 10:33 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 10:33 PM (edited) Err look what Nolwenn Leroy did with her previous album. Out dated for life yet a hit. Maybe no single-hits, yet it worked. And Dion couldn't care less if she has a #1 hit single or not. So whatever. Edited October 29, 2012 at 10:33 PM by Macaronie Quote
Bóól'át'í Posted October 29, 2012 at 11:03 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 11:03 PM I didn't say Celine needs to release a single that has potential for #1 hit. Heck, it'll be hard for her to have a top 40 hit. What I meant was Celine needs to release a banging oh-my-gosh-that's-a-great-song and make people stop in their track and start dancing or humming along. Is that too much to ask? Lol Quote
DionFanAlways Posted October 29, 2012 at 11:07 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 11:07 PM I am SO impressed with almost everything that I've heard from this era so far. Le Miracle is uplifting, beautiful, free and absolutely everything I want from her at this stage in her career; her vocals sounded ever so slightly processed on D'elles, I think that the production on this album so far [from what I've heard] is far superior - and it'll only improve with the full album! She never fails to amaze me, so pleased to have my queen back! Thank you CelineDionItalia for making my evening!I have to laugh a little about your statement, "everything I want to hear from her at this stage in her career." She's not some old lady. This song makes me think of her getting ready to sail off into the sunset! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
wjd Posted October 29, 2012 at 11:26 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 11:26 PM I have to laugh a little about your statement, "everything I want to hear from her at this stage in her career." She's not some old lady. This song makes me think of her getting ready to sail off into the sunset! I really couldn't give a crap. I'm getting what I want from her music wise, shame you aren't! Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
PuraVida Posted October 30, 2012 at 12:05 AM Posted October 30, 2012 at 12:05 AM The song is a great song, very listenable. Most importantly, it achieves a unique feeling that I don't think Celine has achieved in any other song. So, for that reason alone, it's good. It's strange how people purport not to care about how Celine does on the charts..but I guess they are just wondering why Celine/management doesn't seem to care when they choose songs like this. Well, she has said she has nothing left to prove and wants to just put out music she loves. Obviously, the decision to put this as a second single reflects that... Still, choosing singles is not as important for French-language material as it is for English material because she always has more instant (chart) success in French speaking countries. The reason these singles can be seen as GOOD choices is because they display what is different about this Celine album as opposed to her putting out the same type of stuff (ballads, for example). People already know the album will include ballads and love songs, so the singles will be the songs that don't exactly fit that cookie-cutter description. Quote
Macaronie Posted October 30, 2012 at 12:06 AM Posted October 30, 2012 at 12:06 AM Is that too much to ask?Yes. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted October 30, 2012 at 12:45 AM Posted October 30, 2012 at 12:45 AM I really couldn't give a crap. I'm getting what I want from her music wise, shame you aren't!Just stating my opinion. By the way, this is the only song from this album that I feel this way about! Otherwise, fantastic album! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
smw Posted October 30, 2012 at 01:00 AM Posted October 30, 2012 at 01:00 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5ngYGp27jE LOVE THIS SONG. So grateful for this addition to her cannon of songs. Sweet song with a holiday vibe. Perfect backdrop to the album's release! :wub: Quote
smw Posted October 30, 2012 at 01:00 AM Posted October 30, 2012 at 01:00 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5ngYGp27jE LOVE THIS SONG. So grateful for this addition to her cannon of songs. Sweet song with a holiday vibe. Perfect backdrop to the album's release! :wub: Quote
smw Posted October 30, 2012 at 01:01 AM Posted October 30, 2012 at 01:01 AM I quite like it very much. It reminds me of the Carpenters' "Sing." Quote
Céline's Blues Posted October 30, 2012 at 10:19 AM Posted October 30, 2012 at 10:19 AM Incredible but this song is the ONLY single material on the whole wide album. Really good choice at that, too. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Celine Fan 77 Posted October 31, 2012 at 09:29 AM Posted October 31, 2012 at 09:29 AM Official cover for new single Le Miracle: Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Macaronie Posted October 31, 2012 at 09:31 AM Posted October 31, 2012 at 09:31 AM So nice!!! They are truly showing her Asian roots on this single cover. So creative!!! Quote
Davey84 Posted October 31, 2012 at 10:05 AM Posted October 31, 2012 at 10:05 AM LMAOOOOOOOOOOO Seriously though, it has a good reference to the song, with the girl being pregnant. Even tho I don't love the drawings that much.... I am happy they are sticking with the theme! btw can a mod change the topic title to Le Miracle, 2nd single. ? Merci! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Frozen_Phoenix Posted October 31, 2012 at 10:12 AM Posted October 31, 2012 at 10:12 AM So nice!!! They are truly showing her Asian roots on this single cover. So creative!!! I loooooooooove your comments. Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
anewdayhascome Posted October 31, 2012 at 11:37 AM Posted October 31, 2012 at 11:37 AM but this woman should at least look a little bit like Celine? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Fanxiaoqiang Posted October 31, 2012 at 11:42 AM Posted October 31, 2012 at 11:42 AM WOW love this photo Quote
Nando Férri Posted October 31, 2012 at 11:51 AM Posted October 31, 2012 at 11:51 AM I think this song is a great choice for a second single. It's fresh and very catching. Something tells me that it's going to be a (kind of) hit. I think women will like it A LOT. And let's remember, it's almost xtmas time and this song has a lot of this kind of energy, mood. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.