Angel2006 Posted October 29, 2012 at 06:43 AM Posted October 29, 2012 at 06:43 AM Does anyone know if this music video will be out before the release of the album? I don't know how 2nd singles work. I know that the 1st single on the album is always out before the album, but i don't know about 2nd singles. Who has predictions on the new music video release date? Quote
VinnyT. Posted October 29, 2012 at 12:13 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 12:13 PM Listen To Le Miracle FULL SONG: https://www.facebook.com/CelineDionItalia/p...126811117470070 Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Lian Posted October 29, 2012 at 12:19 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 12:19 PM I lóve it. It is so cute, an instant-happiness song! Quote http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/368/ploep.pngThe earth is our mother, we must take care of herThe earth is our mother, she will take care of us
CELINE MARIE Posted October 29, 2012 at 12:20 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 12:20 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5ngYGp27jE Quote
Bell Posted October 29, 2012 at 12:40 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 12:40 PM I think there's something very...French about this song. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
ryba Posted October 29, 2012 at 01:00 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 01:00 PM actually, the song is not too bad at all Quote
browseceline Posted October 29, 2012 at 01:21 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 01:21 PM now I have heard the whole song I still don't like the children's choir that gives a sort of dorky feeling to it.. can't help it.. Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Celine Fan 77 Posted October 29, 2012 at 01:22 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 01:22 PM I think it's a very nice song, I specially like the chorus! ^^ Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Xpresso Posted October 29, 2012 at 01:29 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 01:29 PM Very cute song! Quote
Frozen_Phoenix Posted October 29, 2012 at 01:56 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 01:56 PM This is absolutly impossible... Come on, that's no hit.... Why the hell did they pick this song for a single release? That's a stupid joke. I mean, the song is not horrible but it's even worse than Parler a mon pere. It's like a song from her very early days, it reminds me of Hymne a L'amitie but Hymne a L'amitie is 100 times better. Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
Matias Posted October 29, 2012 at 02:17 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 02:17 PM such a cute and sweet song!!! love the childrens choir! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
zuv Posted October 29, 2012 at 02:27 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 02:27 PM I read that the song on youtube has been altered to promote Celinedionitalia... i'll wait for a nice n clean version... i don't want to ruin the first listening. Quote
Bell Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:02 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:02 PM This is absolutly impossible... Come on, that's no hit.... Why the hell did they pick this song for a single release? That's a stupid joke. I mean, the song is not horrible but it's even worse than Parler a mon pere. It's like a song from her very early days, it reminds me of Hymne a L'amitie but Hymne a L'amitie is 100 times better.I agree it's not such a good choice for a single although it's a nice song. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
hellmeister Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:06 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:06 PM I read that the song on youtube has been altered to promote Celinedionitalia... i'll wait for a nice n clean version... i don't want to ruin the first listening. I agree. I tried listening to it but decided not to when in the beginning Celinedionitalia ruins it my promoting themselves If you are going to give a gift to Celine fans I don't see why you have to be selfish with it. Just my thoughts... Quote
Nando Férri Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:14 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:14 PM It's soooo cute! Sooooo fresh! Loved it even more! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
VinnyT. Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:26 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:26 PM I read that the song on youtube has been altered to promote Celinedionitalia... i'll wait for a nice n clean version... i don't want to ruin the first listening. Dear Friend, CelineDionItalia. com doesnt need any promotion. The audio logo is just to avoid other fansites to steal it. You all used to share logged material I wonder why now CelineDionItalia ruined something. Many fans are very spoiled. Bellamy and Koolan asked me why lately I lost interest in this forum, well this is one of the reason: ungrateful fans. Maybe better no posting anymore Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Kyle_Jared Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:30 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:30 PM I LOVE this song! Compared to the manufactured pop garbage out there today this is Pure Inocent and Sweet. LOVE LOVE LOVE the chorus including the children's choir! I think this will resonate with Celine french fans. Well done! Quote
donpi86 Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:34 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:34 PM THANKS!!! I like it very much!!! There is something special in this songs.. it's fresh and makes you simply smile. Yeiihh... her best french song in years.. like it like it!!! I think it's a very good single... Quote
Ronny83 Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:35 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:35 PM I agree. I tried listening to it but decided not to when in the beginning Celinedionitalia ruins it my promoting themselves If you are going to give a gift to Celine fans I don't see why you have to be selfish with it. Just my thoughts...Please, consider it's a radio rip, if you want a "clean" track, better wait for the official CelineDion.com Listening Party tomorrow, and be sure to buy the CD next week. I wonder why certain fans are so ready to insult and argue each others as the occasion arise. There are so many ways to express disagreement other than insulting. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
VinnyT. Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:37 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:37 PM I agree. I tried listening to it but decided not to when in the beginning Celinedionitalia ruins it my promoting themselves If you are going to give a gift to Celine fans I don't see why you have to be selfish with it. Just my thoughts... You can wait for tomorrow official website's version. For now we at CelineDionItalia.con can offer just this version. If I were you, I would be grateful anyway, but maybe we have a different way of thinking. Just my thoughts.. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
hellmeister Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:41 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:41 PM You can wait for tomorrow official website's version. For now we at CelineDionItalia.con can offer just this version. If I were you, I would be grateful anyway, but maybe we have a different way of thinking. Just my thoughts.. Yes, it is appreciated, thank you - - I still don't understand the reason for saying "celine dion italia" in the middle of it - that's all. Quote
VinnyT. Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:41 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:41 PM Please, consider it's a radio rip, if you want a "clean" track, better wait for the official CelineDion.com Listening Party tomorrow, and be sure to buy the CD next week. I wonder why certain fans are so ready to insult and argue each others as the occasion arise. There are so many ways to express disagreement other than insulting. Yeah certain Celine Dion fans love to fight and never say thanks. Not to be selfish as someone said but CelineDionItalia.com is one of the best source for Celine's news but it seems like nobody respects our work, they just want more and more... Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
$P!K& Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:42 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:42 PM (edited) Is not the full song either.... And If that is the real radio edit is even worse edited than If I can dream studio version Edited October 29, 2012 at 03:44 PM by $P!K& Quote
CELINO Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:44 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:44 PM (edited) I like the song very much. It's fresh, and it's far from being an extremely melodic, heart-breaking song. Of course, according to me, I would have never chosen it as a second single, but it's ok. It's not that bad, come on! Even if it's all a matter of tastes, of course. Moreover, I see nothing wrong with the CelineDionItalia logo since it was their preview. So, nothing to blame. Most of the news we read everyday is thanks to their hard work. We'll listen to the whole songs tomorrow!! Thank you CDI for sharing the whole song!! Edited October 29, 2012 at 03:48 PM by CELINO Quote
VinnyT. Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:45 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:45 PM Yes, it is appreciated, thank you - - I still don't understand the reason for saying "celine dion italia" in the middle of it - that's all. Because there are fanpages that love to steal material and nobody cares who uploded it first. So it's not a question of promotion. Many steal our news (also so called important fanpages) and so on... but enough is enough. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Ronny83 Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:45 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:45 PM Let's go back in topic now: I like this song. I find it very radio-friendly and appropriate for the festive period. Roll on the music video! Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
zuv Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:50 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:50 PM Dear Friend, CelineDionItalia. com doesnt need any promotion. The audio logo is just to avoid other fansites to steal it. You all used to share logged material I wonder why now CelineDionItalia ruined something. Many fans are very spoiled. Bellamy and Koolan asked me why lately I lost interest in this forum, well this is one of the reason: ungrateful fans. Maybe better no posting anymore I don't want to be rude, but i don't think celinedionitalia is anyway related to Celine's team for marketing and promotion, and that they leak songs to you to help them with Celine's career If i'm right on that, then you probably got the song illegally OR stole it from somewhere (a radio show, idk) or someone, in the first place.... Yes? No? Idk... I like Celinedionitalia they have great scoops and i have been grateful to them and said thanks many time. I'm not what you called an ungrateful fan... and was following them on twitter when i had an account, because they are on the top of their games when it comes to news about Celine. And people recognize it with time... no need to add audio marks on a song. Its not like you own the song... You just got lucky it was leaked to you first. So thanks (but no thanks) for the song, cause i'll wait a little bit more for the reasons i stated in the first post. Quote
hellmeister Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:51 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:51 PM Because there are fanpages that love to steal material and nobody cares who uploded it first. So it's not a question of promotion. Many steal our news (also so called important fanpages) and so on... but enough is enough. okay thanks for explaining. and thank you for your video Quote
luciusbright Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:52 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 03:52 PM a lovely song, this single was for x season, that does make sense Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
VinnyT. Posted October 29, 2012 at 04:00 PM Posted October 29, 2012 at 04:00 PM I don't want to be rude, but i don't think celinedionitalia is anyway related to Celine's team for marketing and promotion, and that they leak songs to you to help them with Celine's career If i'm right on that, then you probably got the song illegally OR stole it from somewhere (a radio show, idk) or someone, in the first place.... Yes? No? Idk... I like Celinedionitalia they have great scoops and i have been grateful to them and said thanks many time. I'm not what you called an ungrateful fan... and was following them on twitter when i had an account, because they are on the top of their games when it comes to news about Celine. And people recognize it with time... no need to add audio marks on a song. Its not like you own the song... You just got lucky it was leaked to you first. So thanks (but no thanks) for the song, cause i'll wait a little bit more for the reasons i stated in the first post. Yeah it's a radio rip we recorded it by ourselves we don't rip official material as other fanpages do. As you can see by yourself CelineDionItalia never ripped 30 secs previews as other fanpages . Nobody owns Celine's material, so you should blame each single website that put their own logo on photos, videos etc etc. Sad to see this happened just to CelineDionItalia.com but That's life. Thanks for replying Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.