Dionesque Posted June 7, 2012 at 03:57 PM Posted June 7, 2012 at 03:57 PM Oh, ok - lol! Good to have that cleared up. Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
A new day... Posted June 7, 2012 at 05:24 PM Posted June 7, 2012 at 05:24 PM I Drove All Night [ballad Version] You can download the audio in that link guys, all yours Thank you very much for the mp3 ! I love this version of IDAN. Quote
celine88 Posted June 15, 2012 at 09:30 AM Posted June 15, 2012 at 09:30 AM Gorgeous! Just wanted to say thanks for sharing this, I'd never heard it before. Quote
Yangedd Posted June 29, 2012 at 01:22 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 01:22 PM Thanks for sharing this. I actually prefer it over the original version 1 Quote http://thelavalizard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/celine-dion-quebec-thelavalizard.pngYou Loved Me Back To Life, Life!
azgypsy Posted June 30, 2012 at 02:31 PM Posted June 30, 2012 at 02:31 PM Celine Fan 77- just curious, what other songs are on your rare Celine songs mix? Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted December 15, 2012 at 05:45 PM Posted December 15, 2012 at 05:45 PM I'm totally in love with this version Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Celine Fan 77 Posted December 15, 2012 at 10:42 PM Posted December 15, 2012 at 10:42 PM Celine Fan 77- just curious, what other songs are on your rare Celine songs mix? About 50 official remixes, I'll post the list if you want Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
DionFanAlways Posted December 15, 2012 at 11:03 PM Posted December 15, 2012 at 11:03 PM Interesting. I think I like the faster pace better. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.