Jump to content

I Drove All Night (Ballad Version) - Finally it surfaces... :)


Recommended Posts

Posted
shall we write to sony? Do you think they would give us this song? Maybe as a special treat at Celine's official website.
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
^ I'm not sure, but it would be VERY nice of them if they do!

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg

 

Follow Me On TUMBLR:

Celinedion4ever

Posted
Know what would make an amazing remix? The first verse and chorus of the ballad version that segways into the fast version. I would die!

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted
Here are the MP3 files of what I was able to do with it in terms of filtering/equalizing and noise removal.

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :clap: :hug: The mp3's turned out pretty good! AND I love the second one, where her voice is back to normal! :in_love: You did a great job! :flowers:

 

 

 

Still the balad music sounds like a latino boyband song at the end of the 90's! :giggle:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
LOVE it! :wub:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Whoa! That's stunning Paul!

 

Thanks very much! :)

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
Hey guys,

 

I have just uploaded the definitive ballad version of this song. :clap: :clap:

Fantastic quality.

 

Check it out....

 

:wub: :wub: :wub:

 

Enjoy!

 

P x

 

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: omg how did you get it?? Thanks so much for sharing! :kicking: I love this version really!! :wub: :in_love: :wub:

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
Hey guys,

 

I have just uploaded the definitive ballad version of this song. :clap: :clap:

Fantastic quality.

 

Check it out....

 

:wub: :wub: :wub:

 

Enjoy!

 

P x

Wow!!! This sounds so much better than the low quality version!

 

Can you post the audio file if possible? I'd love to add this remix on my ipod.

normal_one-heart-7.jpg

Posted
This version is just awesome!!! Thank you so much! The sounds are very similar to the song Goodbye's (the saddest word)!!
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
where did you get this from Paul???? I have to say this sounds waaaaaay better!
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
Wow!!! This sounds so much better than the low quality version!

 

Can you post the audio file if possible? I'd love to add this remix on my ipod.

 

just go to www.keepvid.com copy and paste the url to the video and download the music in mp3 or download the highest quality mp4 open it in sony vegas and render only the audio to wav so there is no quality loss ( or convert to mp3)

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
I've tried with www.keepvid.com but for some reason it doesn't work. :(

Can someone pretty please share an mp3 version. :)

 

if it did not work it is because you haven't installed java on your pc, the applet of www.keepvid.com works with java

 

http://computerhowto.us/download-youtube-v...th-keepvid.html

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh that's a true gem! I'd love a cd full of different versions of songs we know!

 

Thank you a looooooooooooot! It'd be nice if you could upload it to download! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
wow, I'm crazy for this version :wub: , it's so beautyfull in typical ballad style for our Celine, Why this version is not on CD...Sony???
Posted
well this is cd quality, so I am happy with it:-) thanks to Paul!!
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted (edited)

Paul!! Thank you so much!!!

 

 

Try Video2MP3.net to convert it!

Edited by CelinesDIVO5

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted (edited)

Beautiful!!!! And thank you so much!!

 

But this version is a little different than that low quality version we heard first! ? Are there more than one version?

Edited by Leanne
Posted
Hey guys,

 

I have just uploaded the definitive ballad version of this song. :clap: :clap:

Fantastic quality.

 

Check it out....

Thank you so much!!!

 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh that's a true gem! I'd love a cd full of different versions of songs we know!

 

Yes! That would be incredible. I would especially want Nature Boy Orchestra version on a cd. That must be the finest unreleased track of hers. And it is so wonderful to hear her voice surrounded by a full orchestra.

 

But as we've seen before, her team doesn't really get the concept of rare/exclusive things.

 

/fred

Peace and love to all.
Posted
It's nice but her original version is way better. It's her best uptempo song. <3
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted (edited)
celine81, could you please post a download link of the MP3? I know we can download it from YouTube, but when you upload a video on YouTube, it decreases the quality a little bit (for faster streaming). This is such a gem, we should keep a HQ audio file. Please? :w00t: Edited by Rodrigo in Brazil

See Ya!

Rodrigo.:)

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Could someone plase make an mp3 out of this and put it on Sendspace or on Mediafire?

Thia video doesn't open for me... :(

Visit me on Facebook

  • 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis
  • 24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy
  • 2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA
  • 12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne
  • 18th June 2008 - Köln Arena
  • 20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena
  • 28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park
  • 1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle
  • 15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre
  • 10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace Colosseum

J'étais là pour toi, Céline!

Why has Javito been silenced ???

Posted
I Drove All Night [ballad Version] You can download the audio in that link guys, all yours :cheers:

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted
oh my!! i'm in love with this version!!!! =)
Posted

Thanks a lot for the mp3, Celine Fan 77! :clap:

 

But why there's a number "12" prior to the song title??

 

I didn't know it appeared on any real album so what does it stand for? O.o

Visit me on Facebook

  • 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis
  • 24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy
  • 2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA
  • 12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne
  • 18th June 2008 - Köln Arena
  • 20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena
  • 28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park
  • 1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle
  • 15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre
  • 10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace Colosseum

J'étais là pour toi, Céline!

Why has Javito been silenced ???

Posted
Thanks a lot for the mp3, Celine Fan 77! :clap:

 

But why there's a number "12" prior to the song title??

 

I didn't know it appeared on any real album so what does it stand for? O.o

 

Oh no, it's just part of a self-made album for rare Celine songs. :thumbsup2:

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...