Jump to content

New Celine wax figure at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas


Recommended Posts

Posted

”One year ago we announced our intention to open the Musée Grévin in Prague. In recent months, the building in Celetná Street, in the very heart of Prague, has undergone an extensive reconstruction and the old building has been converted into a place where you will walk through a never ending dream, historical epochs and take photos with such celebrities as Céline Dion, Václav Havel, Rudolf II or George Clooney. Grévin Prague offers a perfect cross-section of Czech history, meetings with Hollywood stars as well as a number of other experiences, for instance, the chance for visitors to create their own waxwork or to peep into our workshops,“ says Béatrice De Reyniés, Director of Grévin International.

 

The complex reconstruction of the building in Celetná Street, the Musée Grévin in Prague just opened its gates, namely on 01.05. 2014 at 10am.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GZmVFtJmZ7k/U6cVsSW1mgI/AAAAAAAATQs/WCSn6nYSy2I/s1600/04.jpghttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dg9zadvKxsE/U6cVrzvhUrI/AAAAAAAATQo/sgO_LJ_v3Dw/s1600/03.jpghttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/-E-l7C-AZIes/U6cVkKtWv-I/AAAAAAAATQQ/2gYHV1J5ZsY/s1600/Celine+wax+figure+2014+Prague.jpghttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rcMOFH6nhXo/U6cVkJVeoII/AAAAAAAATQY/uao3mxK0NzA/s1600/06.jpghttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BHT2ZloRkV0/U6cVkUOjvLI/AAAAAAAATQU/hOLbzzxRkUY/s1600/05.jpg

  • Like 1
hqdefault.jpg

Posted

Best one yet

 

It's interesting how fugly the dress replica is. I guess that's truly the difference with couture.

Posted
I think it would be so freaky having so many statues that are pretty life like.
  • Like 3
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

I think it would be so freaky having so many statues that are pretty life like.

 

Yeah I don't know if I'd like having a bajillion statues of me, you know?!

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
Definitely the best one.

post-871-0-93400500-1403484470_thumb.jpg

post-871-0-02371400-1403484560_thumb.jpg

  • Like 6

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted
That's a good one all right!! They should repace the Paris one with this one!


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
Wow !! its amazing !!! :w00t:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted

Definitely the best one.

 

these pics are scary! Even the body looks like her!

  • Like 1
Posted
So the question is... which one is the definite wig?
Posted

Definitely the best one.

That one looks like Celine alright. They got every feature right.

Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg

Posted
I wonder if she had to measure for these over and over or do they just wing it?
  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Where is this statue at?

This is exactly like Celine, amazing.

 

Musee Grevin in Prague.

  • Like 1

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted
I was wondering is she still at Madame Tussauds in Las Vegas? And indeed this one should replace the one in Paris This one is just spot on!

Elle est mon idéal, La plus grande étoile

Will be going to Celine may 8 2027

  • 10 months later...
Posted

Until July 2015 Celine's figure of "Madame Tussauds Las Vegas" can be viewed at Tussauds in VIENNA, Austria.

 

Looks so great!

DSCN6527.JPG

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

I went to NY last summer...Celine is NOT at Madame Tussaud...weird...maybe she is during some months a year?

I'm going again in JUNE to NYC...is she still there???

Edited by Matias

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif

"No no, put it back..."

Posted

Definitely the best one.

 

where is this one?? it looks so extremely lifelike! The others not so much. The las Vegas one looks just not enough. But this one... amazing

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...