Jump to content

New Celine wax figure at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas


Recommended Posts

Posted
YESSS!!!

Am3d1-nCEAAc4mA.jpg

 

 

 

GAH she is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! I sorta thought that it was going to be this dres but wasnt sure

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted (edited)

NOW WE ARE TALKING!!!!! I can't even know it is a wax figure!!!!! great work, and the HAIR!!!! flawless!!!!

They learned the lesson after the wax figures in Paris and at Ceasars....

 

LOVE the Balmain dress! love the face expression!!! way to go!!

Edited by Matias

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif

"No no, put it back..."

Posted
NOW WE ARE TALKING!!!!! I can't even know it is a wax figure!!!!! great work, and the HAIR!!!! flawless!!!!

They learned the lesson after the was figures in Paris and at Ceasars....

 

LOVE the Balmail dress! love the face expression!!! way to go!!

 

Now if they'd only bring this one to NYC..... :blushing1:

Posted
^^ Uffff that would be great!!!! SOOO MANY PEOPLE WOULD SEE THAT ONE!!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif

"No no, put it back..."

Posted
Thanks for posting! Great waxwork, although id like to see it from a couple more angles. Agreed the hair is terrific. And her legs! :wub: It feels like she should be holding the short silver mike stand stick, but I guess that would make people ask "what's she holding?". It's nice to finally not have a chest thumping pose.
http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png

Posted
They did a really good job, but i think the legs don't look as nice as the real Celine's legs. I don't really think it looks anything like Celine's legs. Other then that it looks amazing. They did a really good job and the face and hair! :thumbsup2:

highfive.jpg

Posted
It's the best one. This is a statue I would like to take a photo with.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted (edited)
BTW, is that a real Balmain dress or is it a normal one??? :hmm:

It looks like they just made/bought a short gold dress with sleeves - this is the Balmain dress Celine wears:

balmain41~0.jpg

 

 

 

However, I do like that they noticed enough detail to add a gold chain to the black pumps on the wax figure. :thumbsup:

Edited by riobeard11
Posted
Well legs and hair look really real but for me judging from the other photo sth is not good with the face-chest part
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
Press release and LQ pics that were provided have been added to the first post. HQ pics forthcoming.
Posted (edited)

oh :wow: !!! That one is really awesome!! :-D I am sooo happy they used SEXY Céline for once!! :naughty: Not the standard MHWGO one :P LOL!!

It is definatly the best one!! She is an exact copy!! :jump: :notworthy:

 

 

BTW... why are there more pix on Facebook than on the forum self? Since when is FB more important than the forum! :cry: :angry2:

 

430426_400260823334108_107956772564516_1554902_165066836_n.jpg

 

422609_400260836667440_107956772564516_1554903_1595740926_n.jpg

Edited by Davey84


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
the best one yet, and i love the fact her legs are on show, but i hate the dress, there is so many better shorter dresses they could have used.
Posted

WoW! She looks fantastic! They choose the short dress :naughty:

They should make 12 other wax Célines for all the Madame Tussauds around the world and for the Colosseum :heart:

You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur

4vsjj4do.jpg

♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥

Posted
I love it!!!!! :wub:

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted
wooww, it's so beaitful!! So much better as the MHWGO one and in Paris :o
Posted
Am I the only one who thinks it looks like a drag queen pretending to be Céline Dion? :ninja:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
Posted
Am I the only one who thinks it looks like a drag queen pretending to be Céline Dion? :ninja:

 

Yes you are :blink:

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted

I wonder if she comes complete with a pair of bridget jones's lol...

Id love to see more pics from close up and other angles to :)

Posted
Brilliant! Definitely the best wax statue of Celine so far!

6 May 2008 - London, England / 15 May 2019 - Las Vegas, USA / 3 June 2023 - Nicosia, Cyprus

Posted
BTW... why are there more pix on Facebook than on the forum self? Since when is FB more important than the forum! :cry: :angry2:

There's the same amount on both. Did you check the first post as that's where they were added.

Posted
No, as I didn't know the rule: mod places news & pix in the first post was effective immediatly... I aint gonna look at the first post, especially not if the subtitle doesn't mention new and/or pictures added on first page -_- :dots:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
Am I the only one who thinks it looks like a drag queen pretending to be Céline Dion? :ninja:

 

 

Yes, you are, what are saying??? is the exact copy of Celine!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif

"No no, put it back..."

Posted
I think this statue looks most like her, over the other ones that I have seen! :)
The greatest voice ever! ♥
Posted
That is so good, I want one in London!

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg

 

Follow Me On TUMBLR:

Celinedion4ever

Posted
It looks nice but I think it is about time Celine gets her own permanent statue as well!
Posted
This is by far the best wax figure of Celine! I love it!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...