Peppercorn1991 Posted April 15, 2012 at 02:41 PM Posted April 15, 2012 at 02:41 PM Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has seen this? you should post pictures of it in this topic kev x Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted October 8, 2013 at 05:56 PM Posted October 8, 2013 at 05:56 PM from Vegas to New York 2 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted October 8, 2013 at 06:03 PM Posted October 8, 2013 at 06:03 PM It's a man, baby! 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Angel2006 Posted October 8, 2013 at 07:34 PM Posted October 8, 2013 at 07:34 PM Wow. That's cool! Thanks for sharing. Quote
Bóól'át'í Posted October 8, 2013 at 08:07 PM Posted October 8, 2013 at 08:07 PM It looks more like Sarah Jessica Parker than Celine. Anyway, the divas are on the move. Whitney's wax figure from NYC to London while Celine from LV to NYC. 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted October 8, 2013 at 08:15 PM Posted October 8, 2013 at 08:15 PM I live in this damned city..how could I have not heard about this? LOL Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
dj4celine Posted October 8, 2013 at 09:56 PM Posted October 8, 2013 at 09:56 PM I think there are better drag queens out there. Just saying Quote
mebe Posted October 9, 2013 at 01:32 AM Posted October 9, 2013 at 01:32 AM It doesn't really look like her! Her statue is a lot better at the Grévin museum in Mtl 1 Quote
kevincheung410 Posted October 9, 2013 at 01:49 PM Posted October 9, 2013 at 01:49 PM 2 HQhttp://t.imgbox.com/acs5zmDn.jpg http://t.imgbox.com/adpH3xO0.jpg Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
Simon Posted October 10, 2013 at 05:06 PM Author Posted October 10, 2013 at 05:06 PM Her statue is a lot better at the Grévin museum in Mtl Yes, but only the new one with the white dress from her new LV show. I actually like this one too - she looks fantastic! Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
DionFanAlways Posted October 10, 2013 at 05:55 PM Posted October 10, 2013 at 05:55 PM I wonder if you put her hair up, on the figure, in a bun would it look like her? You know? Because when she is all decked out for a show she doesn't wear her hair up! Just a thought.............. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
JFin95 Posted October 10, 2013 at 08:37 PM Posted October 10, 2013 at 08:37 PM I do like that wax figure, but yeah, it doesn't look that much Celine.. I mean it does, but it doesn't idk maybe it's the hair or something. But her body looks great though! Btw what do ya think of my drawing of Celine? Obviously unfinished and awesome quality but I would aprecciate if you could say if it's good or bad 1 Quote
ehild Posted October 10, 2013 at 08:40 PM Posted October 10, 2013 at 08:40 PM Something just looks "off" about it. I can't quite put my finger on it but it doesn't look exactly like Celine like it's supposed to. Maybe something in the face.....or her teeth? Idk..... Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
LuisMa Posted October 10, 2013 at 09:50 PM Posted October 10, 2013 at 09:50 PM MTV has posted a review of Celine's statue. Though there are good points, there is a bit of shade still. http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2013/10/08/celine-dion-madame-tussauds-wax-figure-photos/ Quote
DionFanAlways Posted October 10, 2013 at 10:07 PM Posted October 10, 2013 at 10:07 PM "Attention (i.e., f****** everbody)" MTVLol, you just have to love some of the things she says! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted October 10, 2013 at 10:12 PM Posted October 10, 2013 at 10:12 PM I do like that wax figure, but yeah, it doesn't look that much Celine.. I mean it does, but it doesn't idk maybe it's the hair or something. But her body looks great though! Btw what do ya think of my drawing of Celine? Obviously unfinished and awesome quality but I would aprecciate if you could say if it's good or bad i think it is good but maybe the mouth, too much lips.. Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
québecflower Posted October 10, 2013 at 10:16 PM Posted October 10, 2013 at 10:16 PM MTV has posted a review of Celine's statue. Though there are good points, there is a bit of shade still. http://buzzworthy.mt...-figure-photos/ they even put the motto of the province of Québec : Je me souviens......not bad 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
ehild Posted October 10, 2013 at 10:31 PM Posted October 10, 2013 at 10:31 PM MTV has posted a review of Celine's statue. Though there are good points, there is a bit of shade still. http://buzzworthy.mt...-figure-photos/ Your M&M's are slightly mentioned...."M&M's from around the world" (I think that's what it said?) 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
chocolatechip15 Posted October 11, 2013 at 12:27 AM Posted October 11, 2013 at 12:27 AM Your M&M's are slightly mentioned...."M&M's from around the world" (I think that's what it said?) It says "Children dropped their M&M's World bags" -- They're referring to the store M&M's World, which is in Times Square in NYC, quite close to the wax museum. It's a huge, amazing store where you can buy all sorts of M&M's merchandise. The store also has these huge canisters of M&M's in a million colors -- you can create any combination, and put them in little bags, where you pay by the weight. Someone made a video of it here: Quote
flutefreak Posted October 11, 2013 at 12:42 AM Posted October 11, 2013 at 12:42 AM I liked the caption "I'm Alive, oh wait..." under the picture. 2 Quote
Matias Posted October 11, 2013 at 12:51 AM Posted October 11, 2013 at 12:51 AM (edited) What the hell is going on with her hair and eyebrows! Edited October 11, 2013 at 12:51 AM by Matias Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
marc-02 Posted October 11, 2013 at 06:08 AM Posted October 11, 2013 at 06:08 AM I wonder what the choir sang... Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted October 11, 2013 at 11:25 AM Posted October 11, 2013 at 11:25 AM Wow that figure of Celine looks like JLo. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
c4n4d4 Posted October 11, 2013 at 04:51 PM Posted October 11, 2013 at 04:51 PM I wonder what the choir sang...They sang a choir version of LMBTL at one point Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
LuisMa Posted October 11, 2013 at 04:53 PM Posted October 11, 2013 at 04:53 PM Your M&M's are slightly mentioned...."M&M's from around the world" (I think that's what it said?) That's where I got the idea for the M&M joke. Quote
Miha Posted October 11, 2013 at 06:32 PM Posted October 11, 2013 at 06:32 PM I wonder what the choir sang...You even ask.... it's the FAITH.......TRUST.......LOVE....love can move mountains, believe in................................ 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.