Bóól'át'í Posted August 11, 2012 at 12:32 AM Posted August 11, 2012 at 12:32 AM I've adored Whitney since her first album. When I heard her sing I was not only mesmerized but it was life-altering for me. Her music and her voice touched me to the very core (and no other singer has done that ever again for me). She was indeed the Queen of Pop. And you're right, I'm sure she is happy wherever she is now. But her musical legacy (which will never be matched) will live on. Quote
Celinenvegas Posted August 11, 2012 at 05:14 AM Posted August 11, 2012 at 05:14 AM Hopefully she's feeling better where she is now, too much pain for her down here. All because of love. I adore "The Preacher's Wife" too, even though her debut self-titled album, "My Love Is Your Love" and "Just Whitney" are albums that I love a little bit more. Actually every album of hers is breathtaking and will always be! I'll always love her! Only people like me who loved her while she was alive and not only after her death know what exactly the feeling is now. The MASTER voice will NEVER leave us! http://static.nme.com/images/gallery/1993WhitneyHouston02PA170212.jpg Wow "Just Whitney" more than "The Preachers Wife"? Well that's the joy in music, we all find something in places others don't. I just adore "One of those Days" from that album. That was around the time of the notorious Wendy Williams interview. I heard the original airing of that and I was shocked but not totally surprised. She was def troubled in her life, from early on too. I'm not surprised Robyn has been quiet. Quote ~J O E Y~
Fighter Posted August 12, 2012 at 02:27 AM Posted August 12, 2012 at 02:27 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1aurwzgaG0 i want her back like this ((it's so sad that a person like her is gone. first of all she was an incredibly woman Quote http://i49.tinypic.com/zy7rbd.png
JasonFromTheMoon Posted August 13, 2012 at 01:36 AM Posted August 13, 2012 at 01:36 AM (edited) Look at this video. I think my next favorite thing after her vocal range was her behavior, especially in cases like this one down here. Her sassy girl side was LOVE and so, so trendy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnMnPUOL-48 Edited August 13, 2012 at 01:38 AM by JasonFromTheMoon Quote Welcome to the "Loved Me Back To Life" era!http://s10.postimg.org/j8wfwy3ah/Fotor0101825542.jpg
Mariann Posted August 13, 2012 at 05:55 PM Posted August 13, 2012 at 05:55 PM Whitney was probably one of the most talented singers worldwide. I Will Always Love You and The Greatest Love Of All belong to my all-time favourite songs. I am so sad that she is no longer with us. Quote
comingback Posted June 19, 2013 at 08:26 AM Posted June 19, 2013 at 08:26 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdUvfojP7-w my favorite Whitney song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipQ0fE0MRWQ The Voice! Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted July 14, 2013 at 12:27 PM Posted July 14, 2013 at 12:27 PM I didn't even know some of these songs existed (listening to them for the first time) The voice that will be greatly missed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0M1Sfgs9o4 Quote
Bóól'át'í Posted July 15, 2013 at 05:50 PM Posted July 15, 2013 at 05:50 PM Whitney "The Voice" Houston. The greatest singer ever to grace this planet! Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted July 15, 2013 at 05:56 PM Posted July 15, 2013 at 05:56 PM Whitney "The Voice" Houston. The greatest singer ever to grace this planet!I get chills whenever I hear "I have nothing", one word - masterpiece. Quote
comingback Posted August 9, 2013 at 04:22 PM Posted August 9, 2013 at 04:22 PM Happy Birthday Whitney! RIP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b68AkJtjdPs Quote
Bóól'át'í Posted August 9, 2013 at 09:19 PM Posted August 9, 2013 at 09:19 PM Happy Birthday to the greatest singer who ever lived. Your music still touches people everyday. And your legacy will endure no matter what. RIP my dear angel. Quote
comingback Posted February 11, 2014 at 09:48 PM Posted February 11, 2014 at 09:48 PM RIP WhitneyThe voice died 2 years ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX7l7cefpXc 1 Quote
Bóól'át'í Posted February 12, 2014 at 02:30 AM Posted February 12, 2014 at 02:30 AM RIP Queen Nippy. You're greatly missed. The best there ever was.... Quote
Bóól'át'í Posted August 9, 2014 at 06:52 PM Posted August 9, 2014 at 06:52 PM Happy birthday to the great Whitney Houston. Quote
celinefanonline Posted August 11, 2014 at 12:08 PM Posted August 11, 2014 at 12:08 PM i remember listening to I look to u with R.Kelly on her I will always love you :The best of WH for the first time (for that version) i got tears in my eyes.......till today... i can't listen to this version without getting a little emotional.. Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
comingback Posted October 6, 2014 at 02:46 PM Posted October 6, 2014 at 02:46 PM http://www.amazon.co...y greatest live new Whitney DVD with her best live performances http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b68AkJtjdPs my favorite live performance by her Quote
Duchess Posted October 20, 2014 at 03:27 PM Posted October 20, 2014 at 03:27 PM www.youtube.com./watch?v=r0u-7mVt0UU watch the crowds reaction when she hits that note. brilliant. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Duchess_Nicol/flower20cropped.jpg
Bell Posted February 8, 2015 at 05:50 PM Posted February 8, 2015 at 05:50 PM Maybe off topic but what do you guys think about the accident (if it was an accident ) with Whitney's daughter? Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
ivo Posted February 10, 2015 at 07:50 PM Posted February 10, 2015 at 07:50 PM It is very sad... Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
nuts2you Posted February 10, 2015 at 08:51 PM Posted February 10, 2015 at 08:51 PM http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/10/bobbi-kristina-life-support-withdrawn-pulled-die-whitney-houston/ Quote
Bell Posted February 11, 2015 at 06:45 AM Posted February 11, 2015 at 06:45 AM http://www.tmz.com/2...hitney-houston/The article itself says that the info is not officially confirmed yet. Let's pray it's not true, let's pray for a miracle for this girl. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
celine4evauk Posted February 13, 2015 at 08:19 PM Posted February 13, 2015 at 08:19 PM Watched the Whitney film followed by an interview with Bobby Brown last night. Enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Quote
Angel2006 Posted February 14, 2015 at 08:08 AM Posted February 14, 2015 at 08:08 AM I can't believe it has already been 3 years since the late, great Whitney Houston has left us all. I have been following the very sad news about Whitney's daughter and I am really hoping she pulls through. Miracles happen everyday! Hopefully having youth and prayers on her side will pull her through this coma because it's a horrible thing to have to watch someone you love in that state of lifelessness, but yet still alive. I have had a family member be in a coma and it's a horrible thing to have to go through and watch. I can't even imagine how hard it must be on patients that can possibly hear whats going on while there in there coma, but not being able to respond. Also patients that wake up and miss weeks, months or even years. Having to build your life back up again after being away for so long. The situation is so incredibly sad and tragic, especially at her young age of 21. My deepest thoughts and prayers go out to Whitney's daughter and her family at this tragic time. I really really hope she is able to pull through! Quote
Bell Posted February 20, 2015 at 11:07 AM Posted February 20, 2015 at 11:07 AM A Bulgarian website says that Bobbi Kristina is better now. Hope it's true. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
celinesounds Posted February 21, 2015 at 12:32 PM Posted February 21, 2015 at 12:32 PM she always be alive for ages by her music Quote #FREEJAVITO
CelineAndRene Posted July 27, 2015 at 03:19 AM Posted July 27, 2015 at 03:19 AM Just read Bobbi Kristina has passed away. How incredibly sad. Prayers to the family. Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
celinesounds Posted July 27, 2015 at 07:09 AM Posted July 27, 2015 at 07:09 AM (edited) Just read Bobbi Kristina has passed away. How incredibly sad. Prayers to the family. RIP Edited July 27, 2015 at 07:09 AM by celinesounds Quote #FREEJAVITO
Caledor Posted July 27, 2015 at 12:46 PM Posted July 27, 2015 at 12:46 PM RIP This is sad news. Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
Prima_Donna1 Posted July 28, 2015 at 03:51 AM Posted July 28, 2015 at 03:51 AM Very sad news. She was sooo young. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
celinesounds Posted August 3, 2015 at 07:35 PM Posted August 3, 2015 at 07:35 PM I try to watch the Whitney film and i stooped, it is terrible, they talk more about her personal life than her career http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-tca-2015-lifetime-whitney-houston-artistry-downplays-scandals-20150108-story.html Quote #FREEJAVITO
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.