Alex_Incognito Posted February 12, 2012 at 05:03 AM Posted February 12, 2012 at 05:03 AM This reminds me of Judy Garland who died when she was 47. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Bellamy Posted February 12, 2012 at 05:38 AM Posted February 12, 2012 at 05:38 AM OMG. Shocking, but not surprised. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
volleyceline Posted February 12, 2012 at 06:20 AM Posted February 12, 2012 at 06:20 AM Que Triste. Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Bóól'át'í Posted February 12, 2012 at 06:21 AM Posted February 12, 2012 at 06:21 AM Whitney Houston was my favorite artist of all time (no disrespect to this community). She truly was 'The Voice.' She was truly inspiring, iconic and legendary. To lose her and her artistry so soon is heartbreaking. But she leaves behind a legacy of artistry that will forever remain timeless and powerful. I hope she finds peace and happiness wherever she is now. RIP Whitney. La Diva Houston has taken her final bow. Quote
Nomad Posted February 12, 2012 at 06:22 AM Posted February 12, 2012 at 06:22 AM It's so sad...I can't believe it. Quote
onix Posted February 12, 2012 at 06:39 AM Posted February 12, 2012 at 06:39 AM I'm in shock It's so sad Can you imagine when Celine dead?. Please God that happen in many many years Quote Celine Dion en Guadalajara, MexicoDiciembre 2008 http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8506/tourmexicoxd9lk5.jpg
duri Posted February 12, 2012 at 07:07 AM Posted February 12, 2012 at 07:07 AM This is shock. Very, very sad news. Thanks God that I was at her show in 2010 in Milan and could saw her live at least one in life. RIP. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
reamary Posted February 12, 2012 at 08:36 AM Posted February 12, 2012 at 08:36 AM I think it always takes you by surprise when someone dies! Well especially when they're still too young to die.. My favourite song ever from Whitney Houston was this, when it came out, to me it was one of the best songs of the time. I remember how every time I would hear it, I went all nuts and just had to turn the volume as loud as possible, it's such a powerful song!! Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
popstar60 Posted February 12, 2012 at 08:44 AM Posted February 12, 2012 at 08:44 AM This is one of the saddest days of pop music! I just can't believe that Whitney has gone. This is like the beginning of the end of an era. She's the first of the big three to die! OMG it's just to soon! Quote 1997 - 2010: 13 ans de passion pour une voix que je n'oublierais jamais...
celinefanonline Posted February 12, 2012 at 08:48 AM Posted February 12, 2012 at 08:48 AM i'm listening to I look to u and feel really sad..... yes it's shocking but not that surprising though.....thought she would still have maybe few more years oh well.... may Whitney rest in peace Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
rakesh Posted February 12, 2012 at 09:08 AM Posted February 12, 2012 at 09:08 AM WOW... !!!! seriously... this is shocking!!! :cry: i saw the headlines on yahoo & was like "is this some kind of a prank" ...i couldnt believe it !!!!i had to go church after reading this news & couldnt stop weeping siting in the church i knew she had too many problems in her life but i thought she'd be ok :cry: Quote
Davey84 Posted February 12, 2012 at 09:49 AM Posted February 12, 2012 at 09:49 AM I couldnt believe it when i hears the news yesterday. My stomach really turns because of it.... Such a big waste of life and talent I hope she found piece now Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
the power of celine Posted February 12, 2012 at 09:52 AM Posted February 12, 2012 at 09:52 AM shocked but not suprised, Rest in peace Whitney , may God bless your soul Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
robert sadler Posted February 12, 2012 at 10:10 AM Posted February 12, 2012 at 10:10 AM (edited) I was shocked to read about Whitney Houston, I was not a big fan but I did always and respected her music and voice and her talent and what such a talent gone to waste.I am sure Whitney will be really missed by many of her fans and ones that are closests to her she made everyone proud.May Whitney rest in peace and god bless who knew. R.I.P WHITNEY HOUSTON Edited February 12, 2012 at 10:12 AM by robert sadler Quote CELINE HAS AND ALWAYS WILL WIN THE HEARTS OF MILLIONS,CELINE RULES
popstar60 Posted February 12, 2012 at 10:12 AM Posted February 12, 2012 at 10:12 AM Celine will be part of the tribute for Whitney at the Grammys tonight! Quote 1997 - 2010: 13 ans de passion pour une voix que je n'oublierais jamais...
Timster Posted February 12, 2012 at 10:19 AM Posted February 12, 2012 at 10:19 AM Wow - I am SHOCKED!!! I can't believe this has happened, she's only 48. Her daughter must be devastated!!! Quote
shih-tzu Posted February 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM Posted February 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM RIP Quote 2015 - Lionel Richie - Vienna, London, Leipzig, Eros Ramazzotti - Prague2016 - Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart - Prague
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM Posted February 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM I cant say I'm surprised at all by the news, it was only a matter of time if you looked at her lifestyle and frame of mind over recent years.Although she was a legend, and had an incredible voice.... R.I.P Whitney Quote
Céline's Blues Posted February 12, 2012 at 11:34 AM Posted February 12, 2012 at 11:34 AM Great sadness. But she had it coming. Anybody seen her last interview on E!? She was agitated as a snake. Yet nobody, NOBODY, from her staff and family stood up and put her in place. NOBODY. Addicts need to be treated like children with an iron fist. It's as much her own fault as it is of her family and staff. She is at peace now. She deserved that so very damn much. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
ferjaacu Posted February 12, 2012 at 11:46 AM Posted February 12, 2012 at 11:46 AM I'm so sad... And still in shock... Can't believe she's gone !!! Can't even think how her daughter must be right now... RIP Whitney... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
andreaB Posted February 12, 2012 at 02:52 PM Posted February 12, 2012 at 02:52 PM A great loss - RIP Whitney. Quote http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i403/celine58/celine_dion_34277t.jpgLets Talk About Love Tour - Wembley July 1999Taking Chances Tour - Birmingham 10th May 2008Las Vegas 24th July 2012http://www.ezticker.com/ticker/110/2206/20120724/See+Celine+in+Las+Vegas/ticker.png
lost84 Posted February 12, 2012 at 02:53 PM Posted February 12, 2012 at 02:53 PM She was with Celine my big love..... Rest In Peace you pretty lady :-(... Quote
disadiva Posted February 12, 2012 at 03:18 PM Posted February 12, 2012 at 03:18 PM This news is so shocking i've been crying all night i just can't believe thisbut sadly it is Whitney is gone and will be forever missed by million of fansaround the world my deepest condolences goes to her family and friends, allour fans who loved her.I have been a fan since 1985 til now and i just My prayersis with all her family and friends. R.I.P. Whitney. Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
BLM Posted February 12, 2012 at 03:53 PM Posted February 12, 2012 at 03:53 PM Been a fan for over 25 years. Have her CDs, however, found some of these treasures last night. Such a tragic loss! http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu261/bubbawawa/photo.jpg Quote
Ray Posted February 12, 2012 at 03:53 PM Posted February 12, 2012 at 03:53 PM I was shocked when I heard the news this morning. I bought Whitney's debut album way back in 1986 and have been a fan ever since.Saw her live in Rotterdam in 1988. She was incredible. Although I feel sad, I'm also grateful for the wonderful memories and the legacy she has left behind. Quote Céline Dion Mariah Carey Madonna Lara Fabian Debbie Gibson Wilson Phillips Linda Eder Tina Arena Martika
paradox Posted February 12, 2012 at 04:36 PM Posted February 12, 2012 at 04:36 PM Too bad, she was awesome! RIP Quote http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6776/sexymumcopylw0.jpg I've seen the tears and the heartacheAnd I've felt the painI've seen the hatredAnd so many lives lost in vainhttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/607836890.403.1463868699.png
Bell Posted February 12, 2012 at 05:29 PM Posted February 12, 2012 at 05:29 PM When I heard, the feeling was almost the same like when MJ died... Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Celinette Posted February 12, 2012 at 05:40 PM Posted February 12, 2012 at 05:40 PM I'm shocked....Rest in Peace to an amazing singer! Quote <3 Céline Dion <3
destin139 Posted February 12, 2012 at 06:48 PM Posted February 12, 2012 at 06:48 PM I was never a *huge* Whitney fan - Celine was always my "diva" but I have plenty of her music & thought she had one of the best voices known to man. I wish it didn't take a circumstance like this to make me appreciate her more RIP Whitney Houston, you're home and safe now. Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
ferjaacu Posted February 13, 2012 at 07:24 AM Posted February 13, 2012 at 07:24 AM This is how I'll remember her... Whitney Houston - Live in Argentina (The Bodyguard Tour 1994) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78O4Cp4CMS4 Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.