ddmone99 Posted August 12, 2011 at 10:01 PM Posted August 12, 2011 at 10:01 PM Remember in the MMMMM topic, when we were talking about tea cups. I spent my whole day reading that topic!! It was hilarious!!!!! Quote You'll never see the courage i know. It's colours richness won't appear within your view. I'll never glow the way that you glow. Your presence dominates the judgements made on you. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadow undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I understand what I am still too proud to mention to you. You'll say you understand. But you don't understand. You'll say you'd never give up seeing eye to eye. But never is a promise and you can't afford to lie. You'll never touch the things that I hold. The skin of my emotions lies beneath my own. You'll never feel the heat of this soul. My fever burns me deeper than I've ever shown. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadows undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I realize what i am now too smart to mention to you. You'll say you understand. You'll never understand. I'll say I'll never wake up knowing how or why. I don't know what to believe in. You don't know who I am. You'll say I need appeasing when i start to cry. But never is a promise and I'll never need a lie. Never Is A Promise-Fiona Apple
celine-rc Posted August 12, 2011 at 10:05 PM Posted August 12, 2011 at 10:05 PM What page is that on? I'd love to read it. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
I Love You Posted August 12, 2011 at 10:58 PM Posted August 12, 2011 at 10:58 PM What page is that on? I'd love to read it. I can't remeber, I think its in the middle of the topic but I could be wrong. Quote
Lymon Posted August 12, 2011 at 11:56 PM Posted August 12, 2011 at 11:56 PM (edited) As for some of the members, I dearly miss Luis, Manel, fan2celinedion, Nick I still view the forum occasionally and post once in a while (though only in OT). I'm on MSN all the time if you ever want to contact me that way. Edited August 12, 2011 at 11:57 PM by Lymon Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
riobeard11 Posted August 23, 2011 at 05:33 AM Posted August 23, 2011 at 05:33 AM We need Lindsey22 back here to straighten things out lately Quote
I Love You Posted August 23, 2011 at 05:37 AM Posted August 23, 2011 at 05:37 AM I agree with you, Lindsey22 please come back we need you. Quote
Céline's Blues Posted August 23, 2011 at 10:20 PM Posted August 23, 2011 at 10:20 PM This song fits perfectly: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27udn_ed...bad-times_music It was included onto the Windows 95 installation CD. Great music, great nostalgia!!!!! NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whee: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
I Love You Posted August 24, 2011 at 04:10 AM Posted August 24, 2011 at 04:10 AM Awe the good times, we had in the MMMMMMMMMMM topic. Quote
ferjaacu Posted October 21, 2011 at 12:27 AM Posted October 21, 2011 at 12:27 AM Remember when we used to remember when we used to have some fun??? hahaha Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Krys Posted October 21, 2011 at 01:15 AM Posted October 21, 2011 at 01:15 AM Fernando, you're nuts. Quote
ferjaacu Posted October 21, 2011 at 01:31 AM Posted October 21, 2011 at 01:31 AM ^^ Nuts?? I'm !!! hahaha... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
ferjaacu Posted October 22, 2011 at 12:07 AM Posted October 22, 2011 at 12:07 AM hahaha Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.