Davey84 Posted July 7, 2011 at 08:55 PM Posted July 7, 2011 at 08:55 PM Now theres a sexy lesbian!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Frida Posted July 7, 2011 at 09:07 PM Posted July 7, 2011 at 09:07 PM Now theres a sexy lesbian!!! I almost spit my water all over the keyboard Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
ferjaacu Posted July 7, 2011 at 09:13 PM Posted July 7, 2011 at 09:13 PM Oh Davey !!! hahaha... I like your designs Frida... Who's that model??? I think I know her from somewhere... hahaha Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Frida Posted July 7, 2011 at 09:31 PM Posted July 7, 2011 at 09:31 PM Oh Davey !!! hahaha... I like your designs Frida... Who's that model??? I think I know her from somewhere... hahaha Davey just told you; a sexy lesbian! Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
riobeard11 Posted July 7, 2011 at 10:18 PM Posted July 7, 2011 at 10:18 PM Not completely out of her character... SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/46859-celine_dion_amp_barbra_streisand_quot_tell_him_quot.jpg Quote
Frida Posted July 7, 2011 at 10:21 PM Posted July 7, 2011 at 10:21 PM LMAO! Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
riobeard11 Posted July 7, 2011 at 10:23 PM Posted July 7, 2011 at 10:23 PM (edited) Okay, not posting this as an image because it's COMPLETELY inappropriate. But when I googled to get that picture, this one popped up. Nevermind, I can't...it's too much. Let's just say if you google "Celine Sex" you'll find what I am talking about tucked in those image results. Edited July 7, 2011 at 10:24 PM by riobeard11 Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 7, 2011 at 10:40 PM Posted July 7, 2011 at 10:40 PM Okay, I am a bit confused. You seem to have found the fun on here again, but could someone try to put it in to words, not icons that don't come across to a talking computer, what that fun is constituted/made ofm like, what do you have to do to participate in that fun, jokingly make fun of yourself or others or Celine or what? I'm a little out there. Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Frida Posted July 7, 2011 at 10:58 PM Posted July 7, 2011 at 10:58 PM Okay, not posting this as an image because it's COMPLETELY inappropriate. But when I googled to get that picture, this one popped up. Nevermind, I can't...it's too much. Let's just say if you google "Celine Sex" you'll find what I am talking about tucked in those image results. Is it the CelineBonnierTheHunger2 screencaps? Okay, I am a bit confused. You seem to have found the fun on here again, but could someone try to put it in to words, not icons that don't come across to a talking computer, what that fun is constituted/made ofm like, what do you have to do to participate in that fun, jokingly make fun of yourself or others or Celine or what? I'm a little out there. Hehe, there are two pictures posted; one of Celine in a patent leather body taken from the Incognito music video in the late 80's, I suppose she's supposed to look seductive but fails miserably. The other one is a manipulated picture of a woman in somewhat of a BDSM outfit and whip, but with Celine's face. Just harmless joking around Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
I Love You Posted July 7, 2011 at 11:22 PM Posted July 7, 2011 at 11:22 PM Dresses? Uuuuuhhhm, no, wouldn't think so... this is what happens: SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmj5rd2qSQ1qkh7t7o1_500.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_liwoaljwRW1qi7k7io1_500.jpg Quote
riobeard11 Posted July 8, 2011 at 12:01 AM Posted July 8, 2011 at 12:01 AM Is it the CelineBonnierTheHunger2 screencaps? If that's the one with a girl laying on the couch, blue dress pulled up showing off the backside and a bit of her "hoo-ha" along with a bit of a nip-slip...then yup! Quote
Frida Posted July 8, 2011 at 12:04 AM Posted July 8, 2011 at 12:04 AM If that's the one with a girl laying on the couch, blue dress pulled up showing off the backside and a bit of her "hoo-ha" along with a bit of a nip-slip...then yup! Haha, nope, the one I saw was... uuuhm... a baby factory Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
riobeard11 Posted July 8, 2011 at 12:08 AM Posted July 8, 2011 at 12:08 AM (edited) Haha, nope, the one I saw was... uuuhm... a baby factory Celine's baby factory includes singers, dancers, musicians and da technicians - and even more...UNDER da sheets. IT'S A FAMILY ADVENTURE! Edited July 8, 2011 at 12:08 AM by riobeard11 Quote
Frida Posted July 8, 2011 at 12:11 AM Posted July 8, 2011 at 12:11 AM Celine's baby factory includes singers, dancers, musicians and da technicians - and even more...UNDER da sheets. IT'S A FAMILY ADVENTURE! Oh I can hear her say that.. "unda-da-sheet" Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
I Love You Posted July 8, 2011 at 01:00 AM Posted July 8, 2011 at 01:00 AM Celine's baby factory includes singers, dancers, musicians and da technicians - and even more...UNDER da sheets. IT'S A FAMILY ADVENTURE! Oh I can hear her say that.. "unda-da-sheet" Quote
ThisTime Posted July 8, 2011 at 01:01 AM Author Posted July 8, 2011 at 01:01 AM Aha! Perhaps it's all the same person That holy trinity could upstage grobandion by far Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
I Love You Posted July 8, 2011 at 01:03 AM Posted July 8, 2011 at 01:03 AM That holy trinity could upstage grobandion by far Yeah really. Quote
ThisTime Posted July 8, 2011 at 01:03 AM Author Posted July 8, 2011 at 01:03 AM Celine's baby factory includes singers, dancers, musicians and da technicians - and even more...UNDER da sheets. IT'S A FAMILY ADVENTURE! :sofunny: Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Krys Posted July 8, 2011 at 01:29 AM Posted July 8, 2011 at 01:29 AM Right, so since is been 5 days without me logging in, what have I missed??? Is Krys getting married?? Yea I'm getting married and having a huge wedding Naaah, my wedding ain't gonna happen to fast Quote
Frida Posted July 8, 2011 at 01:42 AM Posted July 8, 2011 at 01:42 AM Yea I'm getting married and having a huge wedding Naaah, my wedding ain't gonna happen to fast WHAT?!!! I already bought my bridesmaid's dress!!! Cut me some slack, it's 3:40 AM and I'm still up Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Krys Posted July 8, 2011 at 01:45 AM Posted July 8, 2011 at 01:45 AM ^ I'll make sure I save a spot for you Quote
Frida Posted July 8, 2011 at 01:50 AM Posted July 8, 2011 at 01:50 AM ^ I'll make sure I save a spot for you Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
riobeard11 Posted July 8, 2011 at 01:54 AM Posted July 8, 2011 at 01:54 AM Oh, Frida! I think you'll look fantastic in that! You're lucky she didn't pick gross bridesmaid dresses - those are beautiful. Quote
Frida Posted July 8, 2011 at 02:01 AM Posted July 8, 2011 at 02:01 AM Oh, Frida! I think you'll look fantastic in that! You're lucky she didn't pick gross bridesmaid dresses - those are beautiful. I know, aren't they? And just look at these, it was a tough choice. They're all so beautiful and classy http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_C4PSz34OpzI/S3bX...ses_490x340.jpg http://tackyweddings.files.wordpress.com/2...w=486&h=500 http://tackyweddings.files.wordpress.com/2...w=490&h=340 http://tackyweddings.files.wordpress.com/2...w=500&h=333 http://tackyweddings.files.wordpress.com/2...w=500&h=374 Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
riobeard11 Posted July 8, 2011 at 02:07 AM Posted July 8, 2011 at 02:07 AM OMG how did you even make the choice over those gold dresses! Quote
Frida Posted July 8, 2011 at 02:09 AM Posted July 8, 2011 at 02:09 AM OMG how did you even make the choice over those gold dresses! The gold came in 2nd It was the lovely umbrella's that beat them Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
riobeard11 Posted July 8, 2011 at 02:10 AM Posted July 8, 2011 at 02:10 AM The gold came in 2nd It was the lovely umbrella's that beat themOh true, good point. If the gold came with an umbrella it would have been a match made in heaven. Quote
Frida Posted July 8, 2011 at 02:14 AM Posted July 8, 2011 at 02:14 AM Oh true, good point. If the gold came with an umbrella it would have been a match made in heaven. I knooooooow Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
riobeard11 Posted July 8, 2011 at 02:20 AM Posted July 8, 2011 at 02:20 AM (edited) *sigh* ...a girl can dream, right? Edited July 8, 2011 at 02:20 AM by riobeard11 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.