volleyceline Posted July 12, 2011 at 06:03 AM Posted July 12, 2011 at 06:03 AM What happened? Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted July 12, 2011 at 06:09 AM Posted July 12, 2011 at 06:09 AM (edited) I miss being on the forum !!! But I have so much work right now... Edited July 12, 2011 at 06:10 AM by ferjaacu Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Ray Posted July 16, 2011 at 08:34 PM Posted July 16, 2011 at 08:34 PM Why is RLAAMJR banned? He was a bit annoying, but never rude, was he? And where is Dena? She used to post a lot and was a huge Celine/Mariah/Janet-fan. Quote Céline Dion Mariah Carey Madonna Lara Fabian Debbie Gibson Wilson Phillips Linda Eder Tina Arena Martika
I Love You Posted July 16, 2011 at 09:50 PM Posted July 16, 2011 at 09:50 PM Question, do we really need to bring that up. Can, we please leave it in pass. Quote
Sofie Posted July 17, 2011 at 05:04 PM Posted July 17, 2011 at 05:04 PM The forum has been through a lot, hasn't? I must say it's great reading about allt he fun you had before I was around but it sounds like the essence was a lot more positive back in the days. Quote
celine-rc Posted July 19, 2011 at 12:02 PM Posted July 19, 2011 at 12:02 PM I agree with Sofie. I just read through the whole topic and I have to say, it's quite hilarious. This place seemed to be so fun! But, I guess things change... There seemed to be some very colourful members... Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
ferjaacu Posted July 19, 2011 at 02:12 PM Posted July 19, 2011 at 02:12 PM RAALMJR is banned?? :o Really?? Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Davey84 Posted July 19, 2011 at 02:17 PM Posted July 19, 2011 at 02:17 PM didn't you notice the decrease of IACBTMN posts? I dunno if he's banned for ever, but surely for a while... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
ferjaacu Posted July 19, 2011 at 02:26 PM Posted July 19, 2011 at 02:26 PM (edited) didn't you notice the decrease of IACBTMN posts? hahaha... lol It's true !!! I dunno if he's banned for ever, but surely for a while... Ohh... I think other people and not him should be banned for being annoying... Anyway... This topic was about fun in the back days, right??? Let's bring it back !! Edited July 19, 2011 at 02:30 PM by ferjaacu Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Davey84 Posted July 19, 2011 at 02:40 PM Posted July 19, 2011 at 02:40 PM LMAO! Yeah true... http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/5/19/129187670172750124.jpg Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
ferjaacu Posted July 19, 2011 at 02:46 PM Posted July 19, 2011 at 02:46 PM LMAO! Yeah true... http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/5/19/129187670172750124.jpg hahaha... Where do you get those images from??? Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Davey84 Posted July 19, 2011 at 02:55 PM Posted July 19, 2011 at 02:55 PM the best corrupt finding place in the world.... google http://questional.com/images/uploads/23/internet-kitty.jpg Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Claudette Posted July 19, 2011 at 03:01 PM Posted July 19, 2011 at 03:01 PM I think the main reason RAALMJR got banned was because he increased his post count by posting the most bizarre things in every topic over and over again. A lot of people got annoyed with him. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Davey84 Posted July 19, 2011 at 03:02 PM Posted July 19, 2011 at 03:02 PM CLAUDETTE.... YOU'RE NOT MAKING FUN NOR ARE SMILING!! :whip: :whip: Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Claudette Posted July 19, 2011 at 03:04 PM Posted July 19, 2011 at 03:04 PM Oh I'm smiling now. I think we need some new news to talk about... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
ferjaacu Posted July 19, 2011 at 03:07 PM Posted July 19, 2011 at 03:07 PM http://www.slackers.co.za/uploads/20100512/so%20funny.gif Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted July 19, 2011 at 07:38 PM Posted July 19, 2011 at 07:38 PM Laughing is good for the abs! Keep us laughing Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted July 20, 2011 at 12:39 AM Posted July 20, 2011 at 12:39 AM ^^^^ That's true !!! Come on guys !!! Keep it up with the fun !!! hahaha Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
I Love You Posted July 20, 2011 at 07:01 AM Posted July 20, 2011 at 07:01 AM I want LadyLindsey back, it was fun going into the Venting thread to complain about her. Quote
celine-rc Posted July 20, 2011 at 01:08 PM Posted July 20, 2011 at 01:08 PM LadyLindsey?? Don't you mean, Lindsey22? Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Frida Posted July 20, 2011 at 09:17 PM Posted July 20, 2011 at 09:17 PM I want LadyLindsey back, it was fun going into the Venting thread to complain about her. Oh my god, I'm laughing so hard that tears are coming out Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
I Love You Posted July 21, 2011 at 12:52 AM Posted July 21, 2011 at 12:52 AM Yeah, I meant Lindsey22 Sorry. Thank you. Quote
Koolan Posted July 27, 2011 at 05:48 AM Posted July 27, 2011 at 05:48 AM I remember some of us were trying to guess Frida's real age? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
I Love You Posted July 27, 2011 at 06:01 AM Posted July 27, 2011 at 06:01 AM I remember that, that was really funny. Quote
Scramasboy Posted July 27, 2011 at 09:07 AM Posted July 27, 2011 at 09:07 AM Im fiiiine!!! i definately remember you we used to pm all the time im also glad to see you all over youtube defending celine to the bitter end, that way i dont have to create account after account pissing off random people that dare doubt the powers of celine... And yes thats my bf, at first hes like, im surprised you like me, your like a twink and im i guess a bear! i want a MAN dammit not some frail pansy like myself, hahahaHAHAHAHA I just HATE it when people go on Celine channels and talk mad crap! And about loving your bear, you'd be surprised about how not alone in that fact you are. I promise tehehehe Bears are the bestt Quote http://68.media.tumblr.com/0215da4dacb45f3375c9bf63cb89e9c3/tumblr_o3edqjdnpP1s2lrfeo1_1280.png
Prince Whiskers Posted August 4, 2011 at 06:15 PM Posted August 4, 2011 at 06:15 PM (edited) I still visit the site regularly but I don't spend as much time around here anymore bec. of added responsibilities (and distractions lol). I had some fun esp. in 2008. I think we'll see some of the more familiar faces again when a new album is finally available. Edited August 4, 2011 at 06:16 PM by Prince Whiskers Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
ddmone99 Posted August 5, 2011 at 02:16 PM Posted August 5, 2011 at 02:16 PM (edited) You guys want him gone forever or back to irritate the hell out of us again? HAHAHA!! I totally agree with you Krys!! He would always go on about how Justin Bieber should do a duet with Celine and almost everyone's like NOOOOO!!!!! And it's kinda weird because Lindsey22 started that topic, considering the predicament. And I remember 1 day I went and read the mmm topic and I was shocked. But it was hilarious!!!! Definately worth the whole day it took. And I read some of the stuff that that traceline girl posted. It was terrible!!!! Some people would do anything!!!! Edited August 5, 2011 at 02:27 PM by ddmone99 Quote You'll never see the courage i know. It's colours richness won't appear within your view. I'll never glow the way that you glow. Your presence dominates the judgements made on you. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadow undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I understand what I am still too proud to mention to you. You'll say you understand. But you don't understand. You'll say you'd never give up seeing eye to eye. But never is a promise and you can't afford to lie. You'll never touch the things that I hold. The skin of my emotions lies beneath my own. You'll never feel the heat of this soul. My fever burns me deeper than I've ever shown. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadows undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I realize what i am now too smart to mention to you. You'll say you understand. You'll never understand. I'll say I'll never wake up knowing how or why. I don't know what to believe in. You don't know who I am. You'll say I need appeasing when i start to cry. But never is a promise and I'll never need a lie. Never Is A Promise-Fiona Apple
I Love You Posted August 12, 2011 at 07:55 PM Posted August 12, 2011 at 07:55 PM Remember in the MMMMM topic, when we were talking about tea cups. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.