becca Posted October 23, 2010 at 03:50 AM Posted October 23, 2010 at 03:50 AM Thank you so much for the pics. Wow Celine looks great, and it is really wonderful to see some pics of her house...notice all the fancy woodwork. If you look closely you can see that they have a really neat bed hanging on chains under the covered patio. I bet RC has fun swinging on that. Can't wait for A and B to get here! Quote CelineFanatic
live to love Posted October 23, 2010 at 04:07 AM Posted October 23, 2010 at 04:07 AM some photos from this issue probably, thanks to Polish Fans Forum http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/789/celam.jpg http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/7249/cela1.jpg http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4125/cela2.jpgI just found one of these in a facebook page and was going to upload it. They are so cute! Celine is really beautiful in white! hey, i made these! lolHey! I didn't tell they are mine i just said that i found one of them and i WAS going to upload it but i saw yours first and didn't do it Aww I didn't mean it in a bad way I was pleasantly surprised to see them that's all Thank you Belle Celine and thanks to your friend for scanning them! I was dying to see them before I got my copy. You made me day Quote And do I love you, my oh my...
jespa Posted October 23, 2010 at 05:34 AM Posted October 23, 2010 at 05:34 AM RC has grown so much Quote Congratulations, Celine, Rene, and RC on the TWINS!!!!! <3 <3 <3"I looked in the audience. There were no strangers. Everybody was singing and cheering and hugging. That was a beautiful picture to look at.""I want to be more successful as a mother than I am in show business.""I don't listen to my own music at home.""On her baby: He's 16 months old and he eats soap and paper. What's going on with kids?""On her son again: I smell his feet; they have a scent that's a bit like vinegar.""As long as my fans enjoy my music and I'm happy in myself, my life and my music, that's all the truly concerns me.""I am the youngest of 14 children, so I rarely got a chance to speak. If I have an opportunity for talking, I talk.""So far so good. We take it a day at a time."
celinefan5 Posted October 23, 2010 at 06:19 AM Posted October 23, 2010 at 06:19 AM That so much for the scans! I have to go to work in 10 mins I've already read everything twice though lol Great thing to wake up to I LOVE RC's baseball uniform with Angelil 5. The pictures are perfect, and yes we all know what school he goes to know I did guess it right thought I'm just so happy to hear that all is well and the babies will be OK Plus, just look at the home they are going to! Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted October 23, 2010 at 07:08 AM Posted October 23, 2010 at 07:08 AM beautiful! Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
the power of celine Posted October 23, 2010 at 08:11 AM Posted October 23, 2010 at 08:11 AM thank you so much Belle Céline for the pictures Celine looks so beautiful and RC is growing so handsome Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
Timster Posted October 23, 2010 at 08:32 AM Posted October 23, 2010 at 08:32 AM RC's school is no longer a secret now we have these scans, they obviously don't mind him having his picture taken in that shirt. Quote
MINDY Posted October 23, 2010 at 09:18 AM Posted October 23, 2010 at 09:18 AM (edited) Belle Céline, thank you so much for the article scans. Loved every word and the pics of course Just imagine life without internet these days lol. Isn´t it great that we all can share the news as they come out! Edited October 23, 2010 at 09:19 AM by MINDY Quote
dawn Posted October 23, 2010 at 09:31 AM Posted October 23, 2010 at 09:31 AM Thank you for the scans!!! Quote
shih-tzu Posted October 23, 2010 at 09:50 AM Posted October 23, 2010 at 09:50 AM OMG, Belle Céline, thank you very much for the article scans. Amazing pics!!!! Quote 2015 - Lionel Richie - Vienna, London, Leipzig, Eros Ramazzotti - Prague2016 - Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart - Prague
celinemaniacaik Posted October 23, 2010 at 10:04 AM Posted October 23, 2010 at 10:04 AM AWSOMELY STUNNING!!!!She looks great n happy, god blss her!!!! <3 Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
cmcdaori Posted October 23, 2010 at 10:37 AM Posted October 23, 2010 at 10:37 AM Wooow, absolutely amazing. Thank you for the photos. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
WendyB Posted October 23, 2010 at 10:44 AM Posted October 23, 2010 at 10:44 AM (edited) Thank you so much for the scans Edited October 23, 2010 at 11:23 AM by WendyB Quote
Sofie Posted October 23, 2010 at 12:10 PM Posted October 23, 2010 at 12:10 PM Thank you soooooo much for the scans! Amazing!!! Quote
Kerry Elizabeth Posted October 23, 2010 at 12:37 PM Posted October 23, 2010 at 12:37 PM thanks for the scans! Quote Boston, August 12th & 13th 2008 & MSG, Sept 15th 2008, Montreal February 13th, 2009 Check out my Celine Videos From Boston and NYChttp://www.youtube.com/madison52578
ashleylovesceline Posted October 23, 2010 at 12:49 PM Posted October 23, 2010 at 12:49 PM Thank you SO much for the scans!! I am so excited for them, you can just feel the love exuding from those photos. Quote
duri Posted October 23, 2010 at 01:15 PM Posted October 23, 2010 at 01:15 PM Thank you so much for scans, we can read interview and pictures are beautiful, my most fauvorite is pic of Céline with René in front of the house. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
beautyroses Posted October 23, 2010 at 01:17 PM Posted October 23, 2010 at 01:17 PM Thank you so very much belle Celine You made my day Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
Javito Posted October 23, 2010 at 01:32 PM Posted October 23, 2010 at 01:32 PM The scans are amazing!! Thank you for sharing with us! Céline looks great as always, and so RC (how has grown that boy!). I recognize Céline's smile in his face And did you notice how René has lost weight? Well done for him Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
zoea2812 Posted October 23, 2010 at 01:44 PM Posted October 23, 2010 at 01:44 PM Thankyou for the scans. The pictures were beautiful. Celine is so wise in her thinking of including Rene Charles in everything concerning the babies, so that he wont feel left out. Their house just looks amazing, with everything in white. It has a Grecian feel to me, Celine could be our very own Greek goddess Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
celinedionfan1 Posted October 23, 2010 at 01:49 PM Posted October 23, 2010 at 01:49 PM She's more beautiful than ever! Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
Ted Posted October 23, 2010 at 02:04 PM Posted October 23, 2010 at 02:04 PM Thank you for the scans. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Belle Céline Posted October 23, 2010 at 02:10 PM Posted October 23, 2010 at 02:10 PM I can't believe how many people's facebooks I have saw the scans on they are like everywhere now. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Der_Griffon Posted October 23, 2010 at 02:34 PM Posted October 23, 2010 at 02:34 PM Thanks for the scans! I'm happy she decided to do a real photoshoot pf this pregnancy! She looks great! Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
jtsoundtech Posted October 23, 2010 at 02:59 PM Posted October 23, 2010 at 02:59 PM Hi Belle, thanks a ton for scanning this interview!!!!!! I'm thrilled that it's in English! I'm so happy for all of them! Celine really does look stunning. Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted October 23, 2010 at 03:19 PM Posted October 23, 2010 at 03:19 PM yes im happy that they are in english too thanks again Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
bognarju Posted October 23, 2010 at 04:00 PM Posted October 23, 2010 at 04:00 PM (edited) Thank you very very very much for scan Edited October 23, 2010 at 04:01 PM by bognarju Quote
Filine Posted October 23, 2010 at 05:04 PM Posted October 23, 2010 at 05:04 PM Oh WOW! Stunning all three of them Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
Lizzy Posted October 23, 2010 at 05:27 PM Posted October 23, 2010 at 05:27 PM Thanks for the scans Quote
WindyCityCelineFan Posted October 23, 2010 at 05:31 PM Posted October 23, 2010 at 05:31 PM Thank you so much for the scans. I am appreciative that everyone is so kind to share with many of us that don't have access to the magazines and tv interviews. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.