Koolan Posted October 20, 2010 at 08:50 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 08:50 PM Wonder if she did this shoot on the same day as the Julie Snyder interview. Barnes and Nobles might carry this magazine in the US. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Xpresso Posted October 20, 2010 at 09:19 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 09:19 PM Wonder if she did this shoot on the same day as the Julie Snyder interview. Barnes and Nobles might carry this magazine in the US. I also think that it's a shoot from the Julie interview. I doubt Celine would want to dress up and get her hair done too often these days... A new HUGE day has come! And a beautiful one at that! Quote
Jacqui Posted October 20, 2010 at 09:23 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 09:23 PM Wow! Beautiful! Someone please post the article and scans when you can!! :) :) Quote
Celinefanatic07 Posted October 20, 2010 at 09:32 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 09:32 PM O-M-D!!!! She looks absolutely incredible!!! Quote http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpgDO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08
openthetelevision Posted October 20, 2010 at 09:51 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 09:51 PM Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! thank you soooooooooooooooooo much! she looks so beautiful Quote
stchba Posted October 20, 2010 at 10:13 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 10:13 PM Can somebody please buy me a copy and sell it to me? I live in the US... I will pay by paypal. Please someone, anyone!!! Leave me a private message. Please, I really want it!!! Quote http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/stchba/collagesmall.jpg
sazzlepop123 Posted October 20, 2010 at 10:16 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 10:16 PM She looks radiant! Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
stchba Posted October 20, 2010 at 10:20 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 10:20 PM I will pay by paypal. I will cover any costs. Please buy me a copy and ship it to me!! I really need this magazine, i love her so much!!! Quote http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/stchba/collagesmall.jpg
kathy4 Posted October 20, 2010 at 10:24 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 10:24 PM thanks for posting the picture. i think that she looks great. Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
Hershey Posted October 20, 2010 at 10:44 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 10:44 PM Been waiting a long time to see her, she looks amazing,can't wait to see the twins. Quote
Kristinaz Posted October 20, 2010 at 11:28 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 11:28 PM (edited) *dies of happiness* oookay Friday can't come fast enough over here. btw question who got the photoshoot last time with RC? The one where she was huuuge Edited October 20, 2010 at 11:34 PM by Kristinaz Quote
Nmj Posted October 20, 2010 at 11:51 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 11:51 PM Wow she looks amazing, the hair is great. She is glowing!! I cant wait for her to pop the babies out lol!-Nmj Quote
BLM Posted October 21, 2010 at 12:09 AM Posted October 21, 2010 at 12:09 AM (edited) Wonder if she did this shoot on the same day as the Julie Snyder interview. Barnes and Nobles might carry this magazine in the US.The last time i checked, they didn't carry the Canadian version of Hello. "Amid 12 pages of stunning exclusive photos at their home, Celine and René share for the first time the full story of their emotional journey, their struggle to conceive, their joy at becoming parents again, and reveal their son's feelings about his soon-to-emerge little brothers." http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive...0/20/c4419.html Edited October 21, 2010 at 12:12 AM by Bubba Quote
Belle Céline Posted October 21, 2010 at 12:23 AM Posted October 21, 2010 at 12:23 AM I saw a post from a Celine fan page on facebook saying she was doing an interview from her hospital room. No way that's true right? Where did they get that info from? Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Xpresso Posted October 21, 2010 at 12:24 AM Posted October 21, 2010 at 12:24 AM Mag will be available on Thursday Oct. 21 according to the link from Bubba! Thanks!12 pages!! Quote
celine-rc Posted October 21, 2010 at 12:32 AM Posted October 21, 2010 at 12:32 AM She's gorgeous! Thank you sooo much! Elle est tellement belle, ça ne ce peut pas! Ça pas d'bon sens! Merci, merci, merci!!!!! C'est fou! C'est extraordinaire! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
RomualdlovesCeline Posted October 21, 2010 at 12:34 AM Posted October 21, 2010 at 12:34 AM LoL; you can surely buy it over ebay after it comes out Quote
Rain Posted October 21, 2010 at 12:36 AM Posted October 21, 2010 at 12:36 AM Such a great picture! She looks beautiful. So glad to see another pregnancy pic. Quote
SensationalCeline Posted October 21, 2010 at 12:43 AM Posted October 21, 2010 at 12:43 AM Somebody needs to scan this asap!! My parents won't let me pay 15 dollars for it on Ebay!!!! They don't understand!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how to use paypal. Please scan, she's gorgeous.! Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
j411celine Posted October 21, 2010 at 12:44 AM Posted October 21, 2010 at 12:44 AM People on Ebay are allready selling it. Quote
Belle Céline Posted October 21, 2010 at 12:50 AM Posted October 21, 2010 at 12:50 AM ^^I asked my friend who scanned the last pregnancy pics if she will do the same for these. I'm waiting for a reply. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Kristinaz Posted October 21, 2010 at 01:42 AM Posted October 21, 2010 at 01:42 AM I saw a post from a Celine fan page on facebook saying she was doing an interview from her hospital room. No way that's true right? Where did they get that info from?ET Canada said that in their promo for tonight's episode. I saw it while I was watching Oprah this afternoon. ET Canada is on in an hour here but from the looks of it this "interview" is just the Hello Magazine spread. Quote
stchba Posted October 21, 2010 at 01:43 AM Posted October 21, 2010 at 01:43 AM I just bought it... thanks. When i posted this, it was not listed yet on ebay. Quote http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/stchba/collagesmall.jpg
Angel2006 Posted October 21, 2010 at 02:33 AM Posted October 21, 2010 at 02:33 AM I saw a post from a Celine fan page on facebook saying she was doing an interview from her hospital room. No way that's true right? Where did they get that info from?ET Canada said that in their promo for tonight's episode. I saw it while I was watching Oprah this afternoon. ET Canada is on in an hour here but from the looks of it this "interview" is just the Hello Magazine spread. I think she did the interview for Hello Mag from her hospital bed, cuz that's what it says on there site for the magazine. I guess she had an interview planned and then things changed cuz she went to hospital. Celine probably didn't want to cancel so she agreed to an interview from her hospital room. Isn't she just the best!! Quote
one heart Posted October 21, 2010 at 03:23 AM Posted October 21, 2010 at 03:23 AM http://a.yfrog.com/img836/1188/ee.jpg beautiful goddess Quote I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVERhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg
genbidi1 Posted October 21, 2010 at 03:29 AM Posted October 21, 2010 at 03:29 AM YEA I JUST BROUGHT MINE FROM EBAY!! THERE ARE LIKE A TON!!! Quote GENNI B.
genbidi1 Posted October 21, 2010 at 03:35 AM Posted October 21, 2010 at 03:35 AM (edited) THERE ARE A TON FOR SALE ON EBAY BE QUCK BUY, BUY BUY!!!!!! AND IF ANYONE CAN TRANSLATE INTO ENGLISH THAT WOULD BE AWSOME Edited October 21, 2010 at 03:36 AM by genbidi1 Quote GENNI B.
CelineTheBest5 Posted October 21, 2010 at 03:43 AM Posted October 21, 2010 at 03:43 AM THERE ARE A TON FOR SALE ON EBAY BE QUCK BUY, BUY BUY!!!!!! AND IF ANYONE CAN TRANSLATE INTO ENGLISH THAT WOULD BE AWSOMEIts in English lol Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
CelineDionFan710 Posted October 21, 2010 at 03:47 AM Posted October 21, 2010 at 03:47 AM i want this soooooooooo badceline looks stunning Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.