Jump to content

Exclusive interview and new pics in HELLO! Canada/UK


Recommended Posts

Posted

cant wait for scans!

seems like she is doing fine

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted
surprised she can still wear her rings- most women's fingers swell a bit too- she is just plump in all the right places! I love what she's wearing. She looks so relaxed- like she's just hanging out for a day at the spa. :in_love:

Can you tell those are her old rings? They could be new rings. We know she has tons of rings. :giggle:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
She is stunning! :heart: And HUGE! :laughing: Are we sure there are only two in there? :P
Posted
Comes out tomorrow in Canada, and on news stand everywere. I love being Canadian. :yes: :in_love: :wub:
Posted (edited)

some photos from this issue probably, thanks to Polish Fans Forum

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/789/celam.jpg

 

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/7249/cela1.jpg

 

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4125/cela2.jpg

Edited by anewdayhascome
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted (edited)
oh wow! thank you! René-Charles is getting sooo handsome! :heart: He's gonna be a real heartbreaker! :lol: Edited by Davey84


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

I can't view attachments on the forum at work... :(

 

would someone be so kind as to email them to me please? :)

Posted (edited)
Darren, write me a PM with your e-mail and I'll do that:) Edited by anewdayhascome
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
Darren, write me a PM with your e-mail and I'll do that:)

 

Wicked thank you so much! :)

Posted
some photos from this issue probably, thanks to Polish Fans Forum

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/789/celam.jpg

 

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/7249/cela1.jpg

 

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4125/cela2.jpg

I just found one of these in a facebook page and was going to upload it. :whistling: :wow: They are so cute! Celine is really beautiful in white! :wub:

Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!

Posted (edited)
some photos from this issue probably, thanks to Polish Fans Forum

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/789/celam.jpg

 

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/7249/cela1.jpg

 

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4125/cela2.jpg

I just found one of these in a facebook page and was going to upload it. :whistling: :wow: They are so cute! Celine is really beautiful in white! :wub:

 

THANK YOU for finding these gorgeous photos!!!

 

I am crying again!!! This is so beautiful!! RC is so grown up and handsome!! Celine and Rene are glowing!! This is so wonderful. I couldn't be happier, they deserve the best!!! She tried so hard, i am soo extremely proud and happy!!!

Edited by stchba
Posted
but what happened to his hair it was blond!?$
Posted
she looks so beautiful! :wub:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
What great pictures! Thanks so much! Such a beautiful family with TWO new ones about to come! Still gets me every time! RC is growing up so fast and gets more handsome every time we see him! For sure he's gonna break a lot of hearth! :D
Posted
Woww... How beautiful!!!!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs922.snc4/73590_165568513461072_100000237733148_448778_802415_n.jpg

Posted
Thanks for new photos.. They look absolutly amazing :wub:
http://prikachi.com/images/153/5347153U.jpg

Posted
Probably they will be the same but in 7Jours in French and in Hello the English one
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
OMG Rene Charles is getting so big!! Celine is just stunning as usual, but with that bump she is even more stunning and beautiful!! :wub: I can't wait to buy this magazine!! :clap: :clap:

highfive.jpg

Posted (edited)
So excited to see these new pictures... the pictures I was expecting to be released, worthy of a star like she is. I guess God did hear my prayers... hehehe. :innocent: Edited by arturitobeanie
Posted (edited)
the one where she was sitting down by her "waterpark" i told myself "wow that's much more water than i expected" hahahahahaha Edited by celine_rox
Posted
Wow she could have lunch on that tummy! She is carrying around her own coffee table! ahahhaaha LOVE IT!
Posted
I can't believe how freakin' big that pool is :jawdrop:

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted
OH MY DION!! The photos are beautiful, I adore them!!! :w00t:

http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg

Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.

Posted
I can't believe how freakin' big that pool is :jawdrop:

 

YES!! One more reason for some people on the internet to make negative comments about her "waterpark". :blink:

Celine gives them material sometimes... :giggle:

 

She's looking really really good! :wub:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...