Sofie Posted October 20, 2010 at 05:46 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 05:46 PM Oh my Dion!!!! She looks absolutely amazing! And she does have that pregnant glow! I'm so happy right now!!!! Quote
Chellbie Posted October 20, 2010 at 05:51 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 05:51 PM oh my my my my MY.. c eline you kill me! ,3 cant wait to see the scans for this one!!!! posty posty when it comes out! Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
Shaun Posted October 20, 2010 at 05:51 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 05:51 PM She looks radiant. All the very best to her for the next few weeks. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
ThisTime Posted October 20, 2010 at 05:54 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 05:54 PM OH. MY. FRENCH. DION. She looks incredibly stunning just got myself a new phone background Holy Dion, she is huge and glowing! I think we need a pregnant skin/theme on the forum. I definitely like this idea! Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
celinefan5 Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:02 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:02 PM Isn't she just the most beautiful woman ever! She's glowing! This picture has made my day! Can't wait to see the magazine, read her words and see the other pictures if we are lucky Celine looks so healthy and just perfect!!!!! Quote
jeje03100 Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:10 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:10 PM OMG SHE LOOKS SO AMAZING .... SHE BEAUTIFUL !!!! I LOVE IT Quote
NancyxxM Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:15 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:15 PM OH MY DION!!!!!!!!!!! SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL OH MY DION, HER HAIR, BUMP I LOVE HER SO MUCH !! Quote http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.
mirage Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:22 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:22 PM http://a.yfrog.com/img836/1188/ee.jpg she looks absolutely STUNNING!!! I LOVE her darker hair, it's suits her more, more natural and i LOVE it... I couldnt find the picture she did when she was pregnant of RC, but i remember it was on Redbook, it looks similar, same pose etc...Can someone post that one in here so we can see the difference??In my mind she looks much younger now than she did back then haha Goosebumps all over, she looks so sweet, glowing, and a huge belly Cant wait to see more pictures inside!! Hopefully Hello UK will post some pics to!! Quote
frana Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:23 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:23 PM http://a.yfrog.com/img836/1188/ee.jpg Hi Celine looks very amazing and beautiful Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
popstar60 Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:23 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:23 PM Oh my god! She's so much more beautiful with her natural brown hair!!! Absoluty stunning, I want her to keep her hair like that! Quote 1997 - 2010: 13 ans de passion pour une voix que je n'oublierais jamais...
nrcda88 Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:23 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:23 PM OMD!! She is absolutely glowing! gosh I started to tear up a bit Only Celine can make me cry from just a pic.Thanks for the cover...can't wait for the scans when its out Quote http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg Céline ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My MySpace Page Facebook
Julian Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:24 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:24 PM She looks amazing, i can not wait to have more pics and the interview Quote
andreaB Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:33 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:33 PM Oh my god! She is so beautiful. I absolutely love her. Quote http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i403/celine58/celine_dion_34277t.jpgLets Talk About Love Tour - Wembley July 1999Taking Chances Tour - Birmingham 10th May 2008Las Vegas 24th July 2012http://www.ezticker.com/ticker/110/2206/20120724/See+Celine+in+Las+Vegas/ticker.png
Teodora Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:43 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:43 PM OMG!!! Can she be any more gorgeous?!! Amazing! Can't wait to see these photos! Thanks so much for sharing, you made my day! Quote
the power of celine Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:44 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:44 PM http://a.yfrog.com/img836/1188/ee.jpg Hi Celine looks very amazing and beautiful i stil can't believe it can't stop looking at the picture she is soooooo beautiful Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
Davey84 Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:49 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:49 PM http://a.yfrog.com/img836/1188/ee.jpg she looks absolutely STUNNING!!! I LOVE her darker hair, it's suits her more, more natural and i LOVE it... I couldnt find the picture she did when she was pregnant of RC, but i remember it was on Redbook, it looks similar, same pose etc...Can someone post that one in here so we can see the difference??In my mind she looks much younger now than she did back then haha Goosebumps all over, she looks so sweet, glowing, and a huge belly Cant wait to see more pictures inside!! Hopefully Hello UK will post some pics to!! you mean this one: Is this her natural hair colour now, or is it still dyed? I think it could be her natural colour... considering it could get lighter with age and/ or the sun! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
C_Airin_D Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:52 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:52 PM Oh My DION!!! She is so freaking amazing! No words to tell how much i love her! :wub: Quote Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
ladylindsey Posted October 20, 2010 at 07:10 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 07:10 PM (edited) surprised she can still wear her rings- most women's fingers swell a bit too- she is just plump in all the right places! I love what she's wearing. She looks so relaxed- like she's just hanging out for a day at the spa. Edited October 20, 2010 at 07:56 PM by ladylindsey Quote
Amanja Posted October 20, 2010 at 07:29 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 07:29 PM i immediately checked the magazine stand when i got to school!! Just in case but of course its not out yet. I will definately buy it as soon as it is there! bEAUTIFUL!!! I cant wait to see more pictures. Quote
Javito Posted October 20, 2010 at 07:31 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 07:31 PM She's stunningl!! :w00t: and HUGE!! But I'm soooo in love with that HAIR!!! :in_love: I bet the hair is the new look for the new album cover and Vegas show!!! I can not even stand it right now!!! I want to go dance in the street!!!!! Yes! It's so ANewDayHasComeish!! Can't stop thinking about a new photoshoot with that hair and in the beach! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
iloveceline22 Posted October 20, 2010 at 07:38 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 07:38 PM omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh she looks beautifulll! im so exciteddddd right now, I cant even explain it! SO happy for her! god ive missed her so much! yayyyy! cant wait to see the whole article! thanksss for the pic! Quote Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion! " The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..." i love Celine so much!! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg
davidjag79 Posted October 20, 2010 at 07:43 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 07:43 PM Can't wait for the other photo's!!! Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
celinesounds Posted October 20, 2010 at 08:02 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 08:02 PM she looks amazing Quote #FREEJAVITO
babyceline Posted October 20, 2010 at 08:03 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 08:03 PM OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG................she is like an angel from heaven Quote http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/SpringInProvence.jpg
Claudette Posted October 20, 2010 at 08:06 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 08:06 PM Is this her natural hair colour now, or is it still dyed? I think it could be her natural colour... considering it could get lighter with age and/ or the sun! I think it is just a pretty good dye job. Celine's hair grows out more greyish at the roots. Whoever dyed her hair did an awesome job with the tones and stuff. It looks very natural and it suits her... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
mirage Posted October 20, 2010 at 08:15 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 08:15 PM http://a.yfrog.com/img836/1188/ee.jpg I couldnt find the picture she did when she was pregnant of RC, but i remember it was on Redbook, it looks similar, same pose etc...Can someone post that one in here so we can see the difference??In my mind she looks much younger now than she did back then haha you mean this one: Is this her natural hair colour now, or is it still dyed? I think it could be her natural colour... considering it could get lighter with age and/ or the sun! Lol almost the same pose etc, but i thought she did an shoot also outside, you can see water etc and she wears a black dress...And about her hair colour, i think it's a little bit of both, she is much much darker herself, she has 1 sister who has that long dark hair like hers. It's suits her this colour, and this style, more natural than all that overstyled poehaah... She's stunningl!! :w00t: and HUGE!! But I'm soooo in love with that HAIR!!! :in_love: Lol it's all about the hair Didnt Julie or that other guy told us, that she will wear something white for the interview so we can see how huge she is!? Quote
I Love You Posted October 20, 2010 at 08:24 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 08:24 PM OMG, I have to get it, she looks amazing. Please, come in the mail today please. Quote
jespa Posted October 20, 2010 at 08:28 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 08:28 PM OMIGOODNESS..... SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: And happy too.... Awwwww....... Quote Congratulations, Celine, Rene, and RC on the TWINS!!!!! <3 <3 <3"I looked in the audience. There were no strangers. Everybody was singing and cheering and hugging. That was a beautiful picture to look at.""I want to be more successful as a mother than I am in show business.""I don't listen to my own music at home.""On her baby: He's 16 months old and he eats soap and paper. What's going on with kids?""On her son again: I smell his feet; they have a scent that's a bit like vinegar.""As long as my fans enjoy my music and I'm happy in myself, my life and my music, that's all the truly concerns me.""I am the youngest of 14 children, so I rarely got a chance to speak. If I have an opportunity for talking, I talk.""So far so good. We take it a day at a time."
anewdayhascome Posted October 20, 2010 at 08:29 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 08:29 PM we definately need a pregnant theme once we get more pictures... please, i hope sb would be able to do so Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Javito Posted October 20, 2010 at 08:30 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 08:30 PM Lol almost the same pose etc, but i thought she did an shoot also outside, you can see water etc and she wears a black dress... Yeah that's the Redbook magazine, she was featured on the cover Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.