SharCéline Posted July 7, 2010 at 06:28 PM Posted July 7, 2010 at 06:28 PM Aaah that's amazing!Congrats!!! Haha hope she'll visit the forum soon! Quote Le plus beau vêtement qui puisse habiller une femme, ce sont les bras de l'homme qu'elle aime.- Yves Saint Laurent
ce-line Posted July 7, 2010 at 07:33 PM Posted July 7, 2010 at 07:33 PM Congratulations (again) Brody! Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
CelineDionFan710 Posted July 7, 2010 at 07:42 PM Posted July 7, 2010 at 07:42 PM this is one amazing topic right herei love all the feedback! Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Brody-Celine Posted July 7, 2010 at 07:59 PM Author Posted July 7, 2010 at 07:59 PM this is one amazing topic right herei love all the feedback! Haha Thanks i think its my first Successful Topic Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted July 7, 2010 at 10:22 PM Posted July 7, 2010 at 10:22 PM this is one amazing topic right herei love all the feedback! Haha Thanks i think its my first Successful Topic you welcome, Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
ladylindsey Posted July 8, 2010 at 02:17 AM Posted July 8, 2010 at 02:17 AM haha I also would have loved to have seen her reaction to the baby bump picture- It's totally on her refrigerator, Brody! Quote
livvylizra Posted July 8, 2010 at 03:21 AM Posted July 8, 2010 at 03:21 AM Congratulations Brody!I always wanted to know what doses the sign with the three dots mean right after Dion. Could you explain it to me? hey there im sure that the three dots after the kisses are there to total the number to 5 which is celines lucky number i read it someplace years ago. Quote
celínico_sin_remedio Posted July 8, 2010 at 03:46 AM Posted July 8, 2010 at 03:46 AM I promise you I've been about to shed some tears while reading your letter... so sweet! Congratulations Brody! Nice letter, brief and to the point I guess that's why I didn't get any reply from her in 2004, when I sent her a 4 page letter (TC replied instead ) Ohhh sorry for you Javi...Then a letter from me wouldn't be read by Céline either, because I always love to expand what I write lol... Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
CelineDionFan710 Posted July 8, 2010 at 03:48 AM Posted July 8, 2010 at 03:48 AM thats what i was thinking too about the dots at the end of her signaturte! I cant wait and try Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
ladylindsey Posted July 8, 2010 at 03:57 AM Posted July 8, 2010 at 03:57 AM (edited) hmmm I will be in Laval on Friday- was going to try and you know...flirtaciously beg for them to get the wedding scrapbook of my fabulous Celine wedding (haha...I'm teasing) scrapbook and invitation to Celine Do you guys think I should just run it by Feeling Productions in Charlemagne instead?? Her house or Feeling....her houseeeeee or Feeeeeling? I don't know. I should have made 2 scrapbooks...I reaallllyyyy want her to sign my RSVP! Edited July 8, 2010 at 03:58 AM by ladylindsey Quote
livvylizra Posted July 8, 2010 at 05:14 AM Posted July 8, 2010 at 05:14 AM hehehe.ive been meaning to write to her for years but never knew where to send it Quote
_Giulia_ Posted July 8, 2010 at 07:29 AM Posted July 8, 2010 at 07:29 AM hehehe.ive been meaning to write to her for years but never knew where to send it Me too!! Quote "Dans le lit de ma main, dans tous mes rêves, ici.." ♫♪ http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9999/takingchancesphotosessi.jpg
Javito Posted July 8, 2010 at 08:40 AM Posted July 8, 2010 at 08:40 AM I promise you I've been about to shed some tears while reading your letter... so sweet! Congratulations Brody! Nice letter, brief and to the point I guess that's why I didn't get any reply from her in 2004, when I sent her a 4 page letter (TC replied instead ) Ohhh sorry for you Javi...Then a letter from me wouldn't be read by Céline either, because I always love to expand what I write lol... :sofunny: Yeah I'm always like that. And say that I even had a larger version and had to rework it to "summarise" it... in 4 pages Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Brody-Celine Posted July 8, 2010 at 03:19 PM Author Posted July 8, 2010 at 03:19 PM haha I also would have loved to have seen her reaction to the baby bump picture- It's totally on her refrigerator, Brody! I sure hope so I promise you I've been about to shed some tears while reading your letter... so sweet! Congratulations Brody! Aww Thanks Glad you like it Quote
celinemaniacaik Posted July 8, 2010 at 05:34 PM Posted July 8, 2010 at 05:34 PM OMG IT WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME IF SHE DID!!!!!!!!!I LOV HER SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
CelineDionFan710 Posted July 8, 2010 at 08:10 PM Posted July 8, 2010 at 08:10 PM BRODY this is defintely a sucessful topic. alot of nice feedback again so thrilled for you Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
celinedionfan1 Posted July 8, 2010 at 10:54 PM Posted July 8, 2010 at 10:54 PM I'm so happy for u Brods : )))))) Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
genbidi1 Posted July 9, 2010 at 04:25 AM Posted July 9, 2010 at 04:25 AM that address is a little different to the one i have been using Productions Feeling 2540, boul. Daniel-JohnsonBureau 755Laval (Québec)H7T 2S3 mine: Feeling Productions Inc 2540 Daniel Johnson #755Laval QB, CANADA I will try brody's one. Thanks for giving me reason to hope Quote GENNI B.
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 9, 2010 at 07:47 AM Posted July 9, 2010 at 07:47 AM (edited) I've just sent a fresh request for an interview with a short note, and a few copies of my other interviews in the hope of getting a ''concrete'' answer, fingers crossed! Darren. Edited July 9, 2010 at 07:48 AM by Ire23 Quote
ashleylovesceline Posted July 9, 2010 at 08:09 AM Posted July 9, 2010 at 08:09 AM I've just sent a fresh request for an interview with a short note, and a few copies of my other interviews in the hope of getting a ''concrete'' answer, fingers crossed! Darren.That would be sooooo awesome! *fingers crossed for you* Quote
Javito Posted July 9, 2010 at 08:51 AM Posted July 9, 2010 at 08:51 AM (edited) I've just sent a fresh request for an interview with a short note, and a few copies of my other interviews in the hope of getting a ''concrete'' answer, fingers crossed! Darren. I wish you have luck Darren! If you get to do an interview to Céline, I'm sure its going to be the most interesting interview somebody has ever done to her, especially from the point of view of fans Edited July 9, 2010 at 08:52 AM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Claudette Posted July 9, 2010 at 09:42 AM Posted July 9, 2010 at 09:42 AM I'll keep everything crossed for you Darren! Who knows, maybe she'll do it now that she is just relaxing and doesn't have a lot of stuff to do. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 9, 2010 at 09:50 AM Posted July 9, 2010 at 09:50 AM Thanks guys I sent it for Rene's attention so hopefully one of the ladies or Dave Platel @ Feeling Prod can forward it onto Florida Darren. Quote
Javito Posted July 9, 2010 at 10:24 AM Posted July 9, 2010 at 10:24 AM (edited) Thanks guys I sent it for Rene's attention so hopefully one of the ladies or Dave Platel @ Feeling Prod can forward it onto Florida Darren. Did you send the questions in the envelope too? Wait a phone call anytime soon and and maybe when you pick it up its like "Hey its Céline here! I've never been asked such weird questions related to my career, albums , singles choices and promotion :huh: but ok, I'm ready!!" Edited July 9, 2010 at 10:24 AM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Claudette Posted July 9, 2010 at 10:27 AM Posted July 9, 2010 at 10:27 AM Darren, can you give us a hint of the type of questions you put in there? Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 9, 2010 at 10:35 AM Posted July 9, 2010 at 10:35 AM (edited) Lmao. I'm really going off topic here sorry... She was handed some questions by Ramona during the tour in 2008, but obviously since then alot has happened, so I still have a draft of the old questions, but having done quite a few interviews my writing/interview skills have changed and I obviously have lots more new questions so its just whittling them down to the final 20/22 which I have yet to do. But I stated that if it was possible during the Vegas stint, whether it be by phone, letter, email, or watever, then I have loads of time to make it as good as I can and hopefully please all members of the forum like I normally try and set out to do with my interviews so yeah lets wait and see! Darren. Edited July 9, 2010 at 10:37 AM by Ire23 Quote
celinemaniacaik Posted July 9, 2010 at 10:36 AM Posted July 9, 2010 at 10:36 AM U R BEAR LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
kathy4 Posted July 9, 2010 at 12:46 PM Posted July 9, 2010 at 12:46 PM congrats on getting the autograph. and thanks for sharing the picture with us. i too hope that she visits the forum. Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
Shaun Posted July 9, 2010 at 01:05 PM Posted July 9, 2010 at 01:05 PM Congratulations Brody. As someone who has also received a personalised autograph from Celine I know how you must be feeling right now and how it must've felt opening that envelope and seeing what was inside was from Celine. Enjoy it and cherish it forever. :) Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Brody-Celine Posted July 9, 2010 at 05:15 PM Author Posted July 9, 2010 at 05:15 PM Cant wait Darren i hope u get feedback!!! Still cant get over it , so happy Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.