I Love You Posted July 7, 2010 at 04:43 AM Posted July 7, 2010 at 04:43 AM I have an Autograph to, its in my room in a frame. Quote
volleyceline Posted July 7, 2010 at 04:54 AM Posted July 7, 2010 at 04:54 AM I have an Autograph to, its in my room in a frame. How did you get your autograph?? Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
mawuar Posted July 7, 2010 at 05:12 AM Posted July 7, 2010 at 05:12 AM wow!!! that is just sooooooo nice of her!!!! you are so luckyy!!! I'm really happy for you..!this really gives us hope to keep dreaming,doesn't it? thanks for sharing! Quote
miel_sourit Posted July 7, 2010 at 05:38 AM Posted July 7, 2010 at 05:38 AM congrats!!!! Quote http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2645/19/46/1353927048/n1353927048_30196013_7530441.jpg Visit My Website QUELLE BELLE ANGE, C'EST CELINE....JE T'AIME CELINE!!!
Kristinaz Posted July 7, 2010 at 07:23 AM Posted July 7, 2010 at 07:23 AM Thanks Brody for posting this. It definitely has given me some hope and I'm going to try writing to Celine. I don't have much to say but your letter was nice and simple so I'll take that route. I got Kelly Clarkson to send me an autograph after I sent her a letter so hopefully Celine might as well. Plus like many people here have said now is the best time. I'll get started on the letter tomorrow after the finish my school work. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 7, 2010 at 08:14 AM Posted July 7, 2010 at 08:14 AM Wow Congratulations Brody! Its amazing...Celine is so incredible, and I guess she will now be inundated with self addressed envelopes with photos of her to sign, from all around the globe, ha ha. Darren. Quote
ilovecelinedion238 Posted July 7, 2010 at 11:47 AM Posted July 7, 2010 at 11:47 AM I like it! You're lucky! I'm jealous! How did you get it? I want it Quote Love you, Celine!!!I'm sure I could face a bitter cold! But life without you...I don't know ♥My facebook : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3762...online.everyday
celinefan5 Posted July 7, 2010 at 12:13 PM Posted July 7, 2010 at 12:13 PM I am very happy for you! I have more hope to get my own some day! I think I will wait for a while and then send in my own Quote
maceta_biloxi Posted July 7, 2010 at 01:25 PM Posted July 7, 2010 at 01:25 PM (edited) Check this out http://investing.businessweek.com/research...vcapId=54768895the zip code is H7T2SR3, not H7T2R3 Edited July 7, 2010 at 01:29 PM by maceta_biloxi Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
Diiva18 Posted July 7, 2010 at 01:32 PM Posted July 7, 2010 at 01:32 PM Okay now I am confused Can someone please post the correct adress? Quote Thank you for changing my life!Through your music....I found the real me! http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/8474ad2128955d1ae25467e8bc1818f3.jpgWednesday 6th & Thursday April 7th 2011 : I was there and it really changed my life!
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 7, 2010 at 01:34 PM Posted July 7, 2010 at 01:34 PM This is the address: Productions Feeling 2540, boul. Daniel-JohnsonBureau 755Laval (Québec)H7T 2S3 Darren. Quote
Diiva18 Posted July 7, 2010 at 01:37 PM Posted July 7, 2010 at 01:37 PM This is the address: Productions Feeling 2540, boul. Daniel-JohnsonBureau 755Laval (Québec)H7T 2S3 Darren. Thank U!! Quote Thank you for changing my life!Through your music....I found the real me! http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/8474ad2128955d1ae25467e8bc1818f3.jpgWednesday 6th & Thursday April 7th 2011 : I was there and it really changed my life!
maceta_biloxi Posted July 7, 2010 at 01:41 PM Posted July 7, 2010 at 01:41 PM She might be answering fanmail now because she is in bed-rest so i think it's a way to spend her time in the house... Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 7, 2010 at 01:42 PM Posted July 7, 2010 at 01:42 PM Yeah I hope she gets to read my interview questions then... Darren. Quote
Claudette Posted July 7, 2010 at 01:47 PM Posted July 7, 2010 at 01:47 PM Yeah I hope she gets to read my interview questions then... Darren. I thought you couldn't get an interview with her until Vegas next year? Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 7, 2010 at 01:49 PM Posted July 7, 2010 at 01:49 PM (edited) I always have more than one plan Claudette Darren. Edited July 7, 2010 at 01:50 PM by Ire23 Quote
Claudette Posted July 7, 2010 at 02:02 PM Posted July 7, 2010 at 02:02 PM Well, I look forward to reading your interview with her! Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
celinemagicsingle Posted July 7, 2010 at 02:11 PM Posted July 7, 2010 at 02:11 PM Congrats from Spain Brody! I'm gonna try to send her the letter I wrote the last year, so wish me luck! hahaha Quote
ryba Posted July 7, 2010 at 02:43 PM Posted July 7, 2010 at 02:43 PM Congratulations Brody!I always wanted to know what doses the sign with the three dots mean right after Dion. Could you explain it to me? Quote
zuv Posted July 7, 2010 at 02:46 PM Posted July 7, 2010 at 02:46 PM Congratulations Brody!I always wanted to know what doses the sign with the three dots mean right after Dion. Could you explain it to me? a bunch of kisses : XXxxxx... Quote
Claudette Posted July 7, 2010 at 03:13 PM Posted July 7, 2010 at 03:13 PM I think the x's are kisses and the dots are hugs. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
CelineDionFan710 Posted July 7, 2010 at 04:20 PM Posted July 7, 2010 at 04:20 PM so then how would i address the evelope exactly like that 2540 boul. Daniel Johnson, Laval,QB canada. or do i even need to do the canada??? and yes congrats again Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Brody-Celine Posted July 7, 2010 at 04:21 PM Author Posted July 7, 2010 at 04:21 PM he scanned it for fingerprints. I love it. So you sent it to Canada and they sent it to Florida? I guess that's what they are doing- shipping certain letters/things to Florida for her to sign? Yeah It was nice of them to send it to her !!! Very nicely written letter. Which picture did she keep? I can only see one in your signature. Perhaps we should have a petition to send her to join the forum or twitter. I Put in this picture ... http://i27.tinypic.com/10s66oo.jpg The One On The Left Congrats again, Brody! I know the feeling, I nearly hyperventilated when I opened mine, lol. I'd asked someone to deliver a letter to her (the first I'd ever written to her) while I was in Las Vegas... and literally a little over a week after I got home from Vegas, there was something waiting for me in the mail! She even sent my friend an autograph too, because I had spoken about her in the letter so much. The attention to detail, and making sure she spelled our names correctly... because we have the same name only spelled differently... that woman has such an incredible heart. The most amazing part is that she read my letter, and that my words had made it to her... Hahaha, now everyone is going to send her a self-addressed stamped envelope with a picture inside to sign! I suppose now would be the time to do it though! Wow Awesome!! .. And yes LOL! poor celine is gonna receive alot of SASE now ! ahaha Quote
volleyceline Posted July 7, 2010 at 04:23 PM Posted July 7, 2010 at 04:23 PM I'm so glad you included that picture of her! It's unique, and whenever we see that, we all think of you! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Brody-Celine Posted July 7, 2010 at 04:25 PM Author Posted July 7, 2010 at 04:25 PM so then how would i address the evelope exactly like that 2540 boul. Daniel Johnson, Laval,QB canada. or do i even need to do the canada??? and yes congrats again yeah Put The Canada Bit On it Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted July 7, 2010 at 04:27 PM Posted July 7, 2010 at 04:27 PM thank you Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Brody-Celine Posted July 7, 2010 at 04:29 PM Author Posted July 7, 2010 at 04:29 PM I'm so glad you included that picture of her! It's unique, and whenever we see that, we all think of you! I Know I SOOOO Wish I Could Of Seen A Video Of The moment she opened my letter and signed my picture i would love to see her reaction to the Preg Pic OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Imagine if we get pics of her Home and she has it Stuck to her Refrigerator LOL!!!! Or If she has it in her Dressing room in vegas next year LOL YOU ALL GOTTA SAY " HEY THATS BRODYS " hahaha! Quote
Terre Posted July 7, 2010 at 05:38 PM Posted July 7, 2010 at 05:38 PM OMG, that's absolutely amazing! The autograph is so beautiful. Congrats! Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
volleyceline Posted July 7, 2010 at 05:42 PM Posted July 7, 2010 at 05:42 PM I'm so glad you included that picture of her! It's unique, and whenever we see that, we all think of you! I Know I SOOOO Wish I Could Of Seen A Video Of The moment she opened my letter and signed my picture i would love to see her reaction to the Preg Pic OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Imagine if we get pics of her Home and she has it Stuck to her Refrigerator LOL!!!! Or If she has it in her Dressing room in vegas next year LOL YOU ALL GOTTA SAY " HEY THATS BRODYS " hahaha! WOW!!! THAT'S AMAZING!! I KNOW SHE LOVED IT THOUGH!!!! I could just see the smile on her face! Like this: http://www.kathyrinaldihope.com/resources/celine-dion-1-high.jpg Except laying on her back with a baby bump! I know she loved it, and will keep it! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Brody-Celine Posted July 7, 2010 at 05:47 PM Author Posted July 7, 2010 at 05:47 PM I'm so glad you included that picture of her! It's unique, and whenever we see that, we all think of you! I Know I SOOOO Wish I Could Of Seen A Video Of The moment she opened my letter and signed my picture i would love to see her reaction to the Preg Pic OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Imagine if we get pics of her Home and she has it Stuck to her Refrigerator LOL!!!! Or If she has it in her Dressing room in vegas next year LOL YOU ALL GOTTA SAY " HEY THATS BRODYS " hahaha! WOW!!! THAT'S AMAZING!! I KNOW SHE LOVED IT THOUGH!!!! I could just see the smile on her face! Like this: http://www.kathyrinaldihope.com/resources/celine-dion-1-high.jpg Except laying on her back with a baby bump! I know she loved it, and will keep it! Daaaaaaaaaaaaah!OMG! I love her Soooo much if i ever meet her i will be like im the fan who sent teh pic of the baby bump YEY! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.