Brody-Celine Posted July 6, 2010 at 08:09 PM Author Posted July 6, 2010 at 08:09 PM yes Reallly Quick ! Im shocked haha! and its My Pleasure To Share With You Guys i Love you all Quote
davidjag79 Posted July 6, 2010 at 08:10 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 08:10 PM NICE CONGRATS! Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
davidjag79 Posted July 6, 2010 at 08:13 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 08:13 PM when I read the title I thought "someone saw her belly bump" hahahhaCongrats!!I thought the same thing! I was all excited! Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
Frida Posted July 6, 2010 at 09:43 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 09:43 PM Congrats Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
volleyceline Posted July 6, 2010 at 09:48 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 09:48 PM Eh brody! I love your new Signature! Lol Congrats again! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Brody-Celine Posted July 6, 2010 at 09:51 PM Author Posted July 6, 2010 at 09:51 PM Some one just spoilt my nice day ..... Quote
Frida Posted July 6, 2010 at 10:02 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 10:02 PM Why? What did they do? Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Brody-Celine Posted July 6, 2010 at 10:11 PM Author Posted July 6, 2010 at 10:11 PM Eh brody! I love your new Signature! Lol Congrats again! Thanks @Frida , just some one said it was fake .. but i cleared it with them that its real and they believe me now wel i think they believe me haha! Quote
zuv Posted July 6, 2010 at 10:22 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 10:22 PM Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt????????????????I wrote to her like 10 yrs ago and I never received ANY letter from ANY one. A least, idk, send a thank you letter from her team. Nothing! And you got a personalized signed picture??? Dammmn your a lucky! Well I guess its the best time to send her a letter, since it seems that she has nothing else do to other than signing and pleasing her fans while resting in bed with her in vivo twins!!!! Quote
Brody-Celine Posted July 6, 2010 at 10:25 PM Author Posted July 6, 2010 at 10:25 PM Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt????????????????I wrote to her like 10 yrs ago and I never received ANY letter from ANY one. A least, idk, send a thank you letter from her team. Nothing! And you got a personalized signed picture??? Dammmn your a lucky! Well I guess its the best time to send her a letter, since it seems that she has nothing else do to other than signing and pleasing her fans while resting in bed with her in vivo twins!!!! aha i guess it was meant to be Ey! Quote
Raevaz Posted July 6, 2010 at 10:38 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 10:38 PM Wow you are so lucky! Maybe I should write a letter to Celine! I've always wanted to but I don't have an interesting story to tell, but when I read your letter I realized I can just write a simple and brief letter about why I love her and her music! Quote
ennostiel Posted July 6, 2010 at 10:43 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 10:43 PM Oh My DION that's amazing!! I'm so happy for you <3 And I hope she visits the Forum, the girls have already told her about it once... And she could use a Twitter, really, our girl Celine! Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
CelineDionFan710 Posted July 6, 2010 at 10:48 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 10:48 PM yes it is amazingdo you think i should try too? Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Brody-Celine Posted July 6, 2010 at 10:55 PM Author Posted July 6, 2010 at 10:55 PM yes it is amazingdo you think i should try too? TOTALLY , Look what i got , i mean its totally worth a try! just wish real hard Quote
kyoung1311 Posted July 6, 2010 at 11:23 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 11:23 PM Aw congratulations Brody! Im so happy for you! Quote
volleyceline Posted July 6, 2010 at 11:26 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 11:26 PM Eh brody! I love your new Signature! Lol Congrats again! Thanks @Frida , just some one said it was fake .. but i cleared it with them that its real and they believe me now wel i think they believe me haha! How could they? Jealous Retards! Lol I'm so happy for you! I really want to give it a try! I just don't know how much it would cost me! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Brody-Celine Posted July 6, 2010 at 11:39 PM Author Posted July 6, 2010 at 11:39 PM Eh brody! I love your new Signature! Lol Congrats again! Thanks @Frida , just some one said it was fake .. but i cleared it with them that its real and they believe me now wel i think they believe me haha! How could they? Jealous Retards! Lol I'm so happy for you! I really want to give it a try! I just don't know how much it would cost me! haha yeah ...oh and it doesnt cost that much . like £1.00 for me or something Quote
volleyceline Posted July 6, 2010 at 11:42 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 11:42 PM Eh brody! I love your new Signature! Lol Congrats again! Thanks @Frida , just some one said it was fake .. but i cleared it with them that its real and they believe me now wel i think they believe me haha! How could they? Jealous Retards! Lol I'm so happy for you! I really want to give it a try! I just don't know how much it would cost me! haha yeah ...oh and it doesnt cost that much . like £1.00 for me or something Oh my gosh that's nothing! From where I live, it would be a whoole lot more! Have you framed your autograph yet? I can't imagine what you're doing right now! I'm sure you can't keep your eyes off of it!!! I wouldn't either!!! I would still be in shock are you? Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Brody-Celine Posted July 6, 2010 at 11:46 PM Author Posted July 6, 2010 at 11:46 PM Oh yeah You should see the things ive been doing , ive sat and stared at it . i Scanned it for finger prints. i looked at the envelope for marks or finger prints... I Smelled the envelope inside and surprisingly it smells sweet and the spare ones have smell awfull haha. i then realised she might have licked the envelope so i was like OMG I have her DNA haha! im just going crazy i cant believe it! Quote
volleyceline Posted July 6, 2010 at 11:50 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 11:50 PM Oh yeah You should see the things ive been doing , ive sat and stared at it . i Scanned it for finger prints. i looked at the envelope for marks or finger prints... I Smelled the envelope inside and surprisingly it smells sweet and the spare ones have smell awfull haha. i then realised she might have licked the envelope so i was like OMG I have her DNA haha! im just going crazy i cant believe it! Lucky!! I would have done the same thing!! Imagine?! She might have licked it!! That's amazing!!! Lol sniffing for Celine?! I would have too!! Any trace of her! That's something to keep for a life time Very happy for you!! Did you hear the Titanic is going to be in 3D>>>> http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?showtopic=45976 Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ladylindsey Posted July 6, 2010 at 11:57 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 11:57 PM he scanned it for fingerprints. I love it. So you sent it to Canada and they sent it to Florida? I guess that's what they are doing- shipping certain letters/things to Florida for her to sign? Quote
volleyceline Posted July 6, 2010 at 11:59 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 11:59 PM ^^^ I think she has nothing else to do, so maybe she asked them to send her her fan mail? Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Koolan Posted July 7, 2010 at 12:04 AM Posted July 7, 2010 at 12:04 AM Very nicely written letter. Which picture did she keep? I can only see one in your signature. Perhaps we should have a petition to send her to join the forum or twitter. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
ladylindsey Posted July 7, 2010 at 12:20 AM Posted July 7, 2010 at 12:20 AM well if enough ppl keep mentioning it to her and René mayyybe they will check it out Come onnnn Céline! get an ipad and chat from bed! haha Quote
genbidi1 Posted July 7, 2010 at 12:23 AM Posted July 7, 2010 at 12:23 AM I have been writing to Celine since late 2007 and i inculded my address and nothing. O WELL one day she will just have to keep on trying Quote GENNI B.
CelineDionFan710 Posted July 7, 2010 at 01:03 AM Posted July 7, 2010 at 01:03 AM Thanks brody i will defintely try Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
celinerific Posted July 7, 2010 at 02:05 AM Posted July 7, 2010 at 02:05 AM Celine is the sweetest. I got one a few years ago too. It's the most amazing thing. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
CelineDionFan710 Posted July 7, 2010 at 02:50 AM Posted July 7, 2010 at 02:50 AM this gives me hope that i will get one too.She is absolutely stunning Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
ashleylovesceline Posted July 7, 2010 at 04:33 AM Posted July 7, 2010 at 04:33 AM Congrats again, Brody! I know the feeling, I nearly hyperventilated when I opened mine, lol. I'd asked someone to deliver a letter to her (the first I'd ever written to her) while I was in Las Vegas... and literally a little over a week after I got home from Vegas, there was something waiting for me in the mail! She even sent my friend an autograph too, because I had spoken about her in the letter so much. The attention to detail, and making sure she spelled our names correctly... because we have the same name only spelled differently... that woman has such an incredible heart. The most amazing part is that she read my letter, and that my words had made it to her... Hahaha, now everyone is going to send her a self-addressed stamped envelope with a picture inside to sign! I suppose now would be the time to do it though! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.