Claudette Posted July 6, 2010 at 05:25 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 05:25 PM Congratulations! I think now that she has to take things easy and rest, she might take some time to answer some fan mail. I bet everybody is gonna start writing her now... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted July 6, 2010 at 05:46 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 05:46 PM Congrats! I got the same photo signed by Celine in 2007 and I also remember the exact day! it was so surprising and great! When did you send the letter? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
CelineDionFan710 Posted July 6, 2010 at 05:52 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 05:52 PM yes im going to try to write her but not right now! Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
dancer105 Posted July 6, 2010 at 05:57 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 05:57 PM OMD :clap: I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!and it's awesome that you mentioned the forum I've always wanted to write to her (and hopefully I will soon) but it's going to take forever to get all of my thoughts together but seriously congrats brody!!! that's awesome! Quote
iamcelinefan Posted July 6, 2010 at 06:08 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 06:08 PM wow congrat I want to see Celine now :cry: Quote http://imados.fr/history/3/7/8/c-nedion.jpg I love Celine
Acacia Posted July 6, 2010 at 06:10 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 06:10 PM Congrats!!! I keep meaning to write to her, but everytime I do I start to cry Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
Belle Céline Posted July 6, 2010 at 06:37 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 06:37 PM ah man when I read the title I thought OMG someone met her for real and got her autograph while she was pregnant with the twins! I thought you'd actually met her in person today. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Brody-Celine Posted July 6, 2010 at 06:45 PM Author Posted July 6, 2010 at 06:45 PM HAHA Omg If i saw her in person id of passed out ! i almost did when i opened the letter If You Want To see What I Wrote Just Say and i will post it .. You know For ideas And I Sent On Monday 21st June 2010 - Recieved -Tuesday 6th July 2010 ONLY 2 WEEKS ! It was Really quick! They must have sent her the letter YEY! Quote
Celinefanatic07 Posted July 6, 2010 at 06:49 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 06:49 PM I sent one last year...and never got a response...maybe I should try again Quote http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpgDO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08
Claudette Posted July 6, 2010 at 06:52 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 06:52 PM Pleas post your letter, I would love to see what you wrote. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
SensationalCeline Posted July 6, 2010 at 06:54 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 06:54 PM Congratulations to you! That is amazing. You've been blessed. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
J-Man Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:00 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:00 PM Yeah post it, not for ideas, after all we alll should have in our hearts what we want to say, but it would be nice to read yours. It is so great to get that picture signed with your name. I think you might have been quite clever to make it as easy for her as possible by including the addressed envelope and the pic. Hope you get a nice frame for it. Congrats babe. Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
takeachance Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:01 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:01 PM (edited) Wow !! Congrats to you! you must be thrilled She was so nice to send it to you even though on break I dont think ill ever be able to write her a letter, i dont know what i would say! Edited July 6, 2010 at 07:03 PM by takeachance Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
ghazal Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:03 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:03 PM wow lucky u!!!i really want to give it a try foresure Quote
Celininha17 Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:04 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:04 PM when I read the title I thought "someone saw her belly bump" hahahhaCongrats!! Me too hehe Quote http://i50.tinypic.com/10ifgwj.jpgLAS VEGAS, March 19th & 20th, 2011
Brody-Celine Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:06 PM Author Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:06 PM Sure Thing Here Is My Letters Guys... I wrote this Letter like a couple months ago and during that time Celine OFC Got Preggers , so You See My Signature ! Well i printed the picture out on the Left hand side , the peachy coloured dress. And I also Popped that inside and wrote a note Congratulating her on the Pregnancy! And She Kept that picture ! I Wonder what she done with it ! Please Note: If Ms.Dion Is Unable to Respond to this letter I Perfectly understand that she is very busy. Dear Celine ,Firstly I would like to introduce myself. My name is Brody Butters I am 15 years old and I live in the UK. I have Been A Fan of your music all my life by the influence of my mother. About 2 and a half years ago I saw your show “A New Day” on TV and I fell in love with your voice even more than I had before. I was immediately hooked. In the next few months after I saw A New Day, I was buying all your albums, DVD’s Etc. I soon classed myself as a “Celine Dion Fan”, I signed up to many websites dedicated to you, to share my love with many other adoring fans. I soon got chatting to some girls of my age named Amy Brookes, who also lives in the UK And Kristine Dhal From Norway. We have become the best of friends and it’s all thanks to you. We have so much in common and I know we will be friends forever. We would like to thank you Celine for everything you do. Without Amy and Kristine, I would have no one else to relate to except from my family, I don’t have many friends and the ones I do have aren’t worth the name ‘friend’ at all. I would also like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on your return to Las Vegas. Hopefully If I am fortunate enough I can get the chance to come to your show in 2012 as I wasn’t lucky enough to see your taking chances tour. And Also I would like to mention another thing your dog Charlie! I have a black Labrador named Bracken; they are the loveliest dogs I have ever known. Very playful and energetic dogs, and also very loving. I just hope you have all your shoes locked away, we wouldn’t want her to chew any!I Am a member of the Celine Dion Forum. You May or may not have heard of this website. There are currently 24,345 members, every single one of us proud Celine Dion fans. Each day the list gets bigger. On behalf of the forum I just want you to know, We Are with you every step of the way, we love you, we ADORE you, and you can count on us. You are an extraordinary person, you aren’t like all other celebrity’s out there, you are the most caring down to earth person I know. I couldn’t imagine a day without hearing your voice. You are an amazing mother, wife and singer. You Are stability for us and there are no words to describe how we feel for you. I Know You Are Extremely busy and you are on a nice break enjoying your time ( hope all is going well ), But I ask just one thing , May I please have your autograph on the photo I have attached, it would mean a lot to me , my own personal little piece of memorabilia from Celine Dion! I know you must get a lot of fan mail and don’t have time to read it all , I Perfectly understand!Lots Of LOVE FOREVER & ALWAYSBrody Butters x x x x x . Quote
jespa Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:07 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:07 PM You're SOOOOO lucky!!! You got an autograph from her while she was pregnant! You're probably the first:)! COOOL! XD Quote Congratulations, Celine, Rene, and RC on the TWINS!!!!! <3 <3 <3"I looked in the audience. There were no strangers. Everybody was singing and cheering and hugging. That was a beautiful picture to look at.""I want to be more successful as a mother than I am in show business.""I don't listen to my own music at home.""On her baby: He's 16 months old and he eats soap and paper. What's going on with kids?""On her son again: I smell his feet; they have a scent that's a bit like vinegar.""As long as my fans enjoy my music and I'm happy in myself, my life and my music, that's all the truly concerns me.""I am the youngest of 14 children, so I rarely got a chance to speak. If I have an opportunity for talking, I talk.""So far so good. We take it a day at a time."
Sofie Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:12 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:12 PM Wow that's amazing, congrats! Quote
ladylindsey Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:14 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:14 PM (edited) haha awesome! I just love this woman. Still thinking of the fans during this precious time **and that's a sweet letter very well said On a complete side note- it would be SO WEIRD to sign your name on your FACE all the time....I just think I would have the urge to draw all over myself. I'd be like..."ohhh look at that red spot....such a bad hair day.....you want me to sign it?? uhhhhhh okkkk whatever you say...." Edited July 6, 2010 at 07:18 PM by ladylindsey Quote
Javito Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:22 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:22 PM Nice letter, brief and to the point I guess that's why I didn't get any reply from her in 2004, when I sent her a 4 page letter (TC replied instead ) Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Claudette Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:22 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:22 PM I love your letter. It is perfect! You were true to yourself and I think that is why you got your autograph. Very cool! Thanks for posting! Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
J-Man Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:35 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:35 PM Very good letter, well done, and nice of you to mention the forum, I just hope none of your non-forum friends read this, they won't be so pleased. I must admit, I remember when you were talking about sending her that picture of her preganant and I thought you were a bit mad. Ha ha, I guess you showed me! Imagine Celine keeping your pic like that, maybe she'll use it as a bookmark or something, gosh! Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
Brody-Celine Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:38 PM Author Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:38 PM Thanks Guys For The Nice Comments about My Letter!! to be honest i didnt think it was the best ive read But it came from the heart i was just so Starstruck to write more hahah! I Love the Fact She Had to Read my letter To Know I wanted an autograph because i didnt mention it till the bottom And the fact she put my name on the picture means even more to me !!!! Quote
fan2celinedion Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:39 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:39 PM Awww I'm happy for you Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:54 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 07:54 PM Brody- that it is a great letter. i hope that i get the same response as you did. When isendd out the letter that i still hacve to writeShe is an amazing person and we all love her. yes indedd so yea congrats and im hoping the same to me as well. That is soooooo amazing Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Brody-Celine Posted July 6, 2010 at 08:03 PM Author Posted July 6, 2010 at 08:03 PM Again Thanks And CelineDionFan710 - Im Sure you will get a reply! just have some hope Quote
_Giulia_ Posted July 6, 2010 at 08:05 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 08:05 PM Wow Brody, sweet letter! Congratulations, and thanks for sharing it with us! Quote "Dans le lit de ma main, dans tous mes rêves, ici.." ♫♪ http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9999/takingchancesphotosessi.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted July 6, 2010 at 08:06 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 08:06 PM I have to admit that it was really ... QUICK! Congrats once again Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
riobeard11 Posted July 6, 2010 at 08:09 PM Posted July 6, 2010 at 08:09 PM Congrats! That's very awesome of her and for you! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.