Mozinha Posted July 3, 2005 at 05:32 PM Posted July 3, 2005 at 05:32 PM That's rights, shame on them. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
nano Posted July 3, 2005 at 05:36 PM Posted July 3, 2005 at 05:36 PM Amen. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
CSCfan Posted July 3, 2005 at 05:38 PM Author Posted July 3, 2005 at 05:38 PM Hear! Hear! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
VinnyT. Posted July 3, 2005 at 05:53 PM Posted July 3, 2005 at 05:53 PM This topic went to far.. I guess. Many people look like little children that cannot understand the fact that Celine has those shows to do in Vegas, she respects every single person who goes there to see her show, especially her fans. [...] Anyway.. if you all want to keep going with this subejct just GO. I'm OUT. I'm fed up of people discuting such small things and saying things that they don't know, judging Celine like she was a "criminal", or just because the fact she has la lot of money - she worked A LOT for that and I guess she deserves all that - I'm sying tht because I read an article and a person said that - so...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I agree with you tati...and I wonder why people who think such bad things about Celine are on this forum where you can find only TRUE Celine fans. To criticize could be useful when it's necessary,personally I think now it's not necessary.I think we are lucky enough to be fan of a person like Celine,who is never involved in scandalistic stuffs or ridicolous gossips.She is a TRUE woman who opens her heart to the fans and to the people.Even if sometimes I don't like how she acts (in music business, in particular)I think I'm not in the right position of telling what she has or has not to do with her life and her way of doing things.And I have never criticized her with such a great "lack of respect" towards her and her fans. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Koolan Posted July 3, 2005 at 06:00 PM Posted July 3, 2005 at 06:00 PM In the beginning of the performance, Celine looked back a bit confused, was that part of the choreography? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Mozinha Posted July 3, 2005 at 06:06 PM Posted July 3, 2005 at 06:06 PM This topic went to far.. I guess. Many people look like little children that cannot understand the fact that Celine has those shows to do in Vegas, she respects every single person who goes there to see her show, especially her fans. [...] Anyway.. if you all want to keep going with this subejct just GO. I'm OUT. I'm fed up of people discuting such small things and saying things that they don't know, judging Celine like she was a "criminal", or just because the fact she has la lot of money - she worked A LOT for that and I guess she deserves all that - I'm sying tht because I read an article and a person said that - so...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I agree with you tati...and I wonder why people who think such bad things about Celine are on this forum where you can find only TRUE Celine fans. To criticize could be useful when it's necessary,personally I think now it's not necessary.I think we are lucky enough to be fan of a person like Celine,who is never involved in scandalistic stuffs or ridicolous gossips.She is a TRUE woman who opens her heart to the fans and to the people.Even if sometimes I don't like how she acts (in music business, in particular)I think I'm not in the right position of telling what she has or has not to do with her life and her way of doing things.And I have never criticized her with such a great "lack of respect" towards her and her fans.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> So true. I'm sick and tired of people criticizing Celine for everything. This qas just a concert, just a song and it's done. Like it or not, Céline didn't go you saying bad things and destructive criticism won't change anything.This was taken too far. Some fans looked like the aprooved the boo thing. I've said this all day long: who on earth these people think they are to criticize Céline's lofe and tell her what to do? No one has the right to do this.Céline is not perfect, no one is. But no one EVER will see me in a forum complaining about her, criticizing like this or bashing. Whatever she does, it's her business. As a fan I might like it or not. And if I don't, it's my problem, not hers. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
LD1977 Posted July 3, 2005 at 06:59 PM Posted July 3, 2005 at 06:59 PM (edited) I watched the entire video, inclusing the boo-ing and this is how I feel about it. I am proud that Céline took her responsability (again) and made sure she was part of this worldwide show. It was not possible for her to be there in person, of course not, how could she, in between 2 shows? She also has a responsability in Vegas, she has to be there for the people that travel the world to come and see her show and this Live 8-event was announced only a few weeks ago. There was no choice, really. Ok, it would have been better if she was live for real, talking with the audience, responding to them. But keeping in mind what a stupid audience this was, maybe it was better she did not have to see this. It was a great idea to be there with a tape from Vegas and she gave a great speech before the performance. She showed that she knew what the show was all about, some other artists can learn a lot from that. They seemed to use it just for their publicity and nothing more than that. The performance, ok, I have seen better but as I said before, LCMM is not my favourite song. And the people in Canada boo-ing on Céline? I think it's so unrespectfull, they should be ashamed of theirselves. And I think it shows how stupid people can be. They completely forget the idea behind the show, they are only there to have fun and they don't think about the cause behind it. I think it still is some jealousy too; they don't like it that Céline has a show in the USA instead of Canada. To these people I would like to say: GROW UP! GET A LIFE! I wish Céline knows that her true fans appreciate the way she handled this. I am sure she does. She rocks and I am proud of her! She has a big heart and she knows what its all about on this world! Edited July 3, 2005 at 07:01 PM by LD1977 Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/im_06.jpgRemember the name, because you will never forget the voice... CÉLINE DION!Anvers - May 13, 14 & 16Paris - May 24 & 25Amsterdam - June 2
.ItOnlyHurtsWhenIBreathe. Posted July 3, 2005 at 07:28 PM Posted July 3, 2005 at 07:28 PM I was sleeping during the stream of Celine, I think. I woke up and watched Sarah perform in Philly though Thanks for the video and audio, guys Quote Je t'aime Cèline!Alleyse
Fanny! Posted July 3, 2005 at 07:40 PM Posted July 3, 2005 at 07:40 PM In the beginning of the performance, Celine looked back a bit confused, was that part of the choreography? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hmmmmmmm I think it is.......... Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
VanMerlin Posted July 3, 2005 at 08:22 PM Posted July 3, 2005 at 08:22 PM Okay, so you're all saying that it's wrong to make unfair critiques about Celine, but you're all making unfair critiques about the audience, Canadians, and Barrie. Was anyone actually there in that audience? Do you know what was in the minds of the people who booed? Can we say for sure why they did it? No, so let's respect them and their choice as well, just as you want everyone to respect Celine's choice. You all think you know Celine so much that you can say "oh, well she gave a speech so she knows what it's about while others were there for publicity". Well, all of the others made mention of the cause before and after every song they performed, so don't put them down just to bring Celine up. And then you all turn this into another, "if you're a true Celine fan you'll believe this...". All Celine fans will believe something else. They don't have to blindly accept every decision she makes, so don't criticize them either. Geez, one thing happens negatively to Celine and you all jump in like mother bears doing exactly what you don't want them to do to Celine. Chill out. Live and let live. We'll never know all the ins and outs of this situation, not on Celine's side, and not on the audience's side. It's all speculation anyway. I can't believe people are taking this so seriously! Gawd, this is entertaining, to say the least. Quote
Mozinha Posted July 3, 2005 at 08:57 PM Posted July 3, 2005 at 08:57 PM (edited) I don't care about the audience. The could have booed the whole show, I don't care. I got over this. Who cares about that rude crowd? Céline herself doens't care, I bet. What made me crazy were the selfish coments from people criticizing Celine, sometimes with no respect for her. Some people here acted almost like: ok, she should have gone there, people booed her, she deserved that. It's her choice to go wherever she wants to go and it's terrible to criticize what she does with her life. No one here has the right to do so. End of story. And for me it's the end of this subject too. I've said all I had to say: I respect all Celine's choices. Even if I don't agree with those, it's not my problem, I don't come here and criticize, it's her choice. And I'll always support and defend Céline no matter what happens because I care and because she is an independant woman who does whatever she wants to do. If people here are not bothered to see Celine bashed here or badly criticisez here it's their problem. But I care. That's why I'm a fan. I must not agree with everything but I always respect it... and no one will hear me complain about it or tell what she should do simply because it's not my business. And that's end of story for me. There are plenty of topics to visit and comment. Edited July 3, 2005 at 08:58 PM by Mozinha Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Lawna Posted July 3, 2005 at 10:03 PM Posted July 3, 2005 at 10:03 PM I don't care about the audience. The could have booed the whole show, I don't care. I got over this. Who cares about that rude crowd? Céline herself doens't care, I bet. What made me crazy were the selfish coments from people criticizing Celine, sometimes with no respect for her. Some people here acted almost like: ok, she should have gone there, people booed her, she deserved that. It's her choice to go wherever she wants to go and it's terrible to criticize what she does with her life. No one here has the right to do so. End of story. And for me it's the end of this subject too. I've said all I had to say: I respect all Celine's choices. Even if I don't agree with those, it's not my problem, I don't come here and criticize, it's her choice. And I'll always support and defend Céline no matter what happens because I care and because she is an independant woman who does whatever she wants to do. If people here are not bothered to see Celine bashed here or badly criticisez here it's their problem. But I care. That's why I'm a fan. I must not agree with everything but I always respect it... and no one will hear me complain about it or tell what she should do simply because it's not my business. And that's end of story for me. There are plenty of topics to visit and comment.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Very well said! I totally agree with you! Celine has worked hard and deserves everything she has. It's difficult to be as famous as her and still stay humble. Celine is a beautiful and wonderful person and she has a responsibilty to be in Vegas for her fans who probably bought their tickets months in advance and made vacation plans to see her in Vegas...would you like it if you spent hundreds of dollars and made arrangments to take time off to see Celine 3 months in advance (like I did) and find out your show was cancelled because Celine decided to do some other show. I mean, I know the show was for a good cause, but c'mon, Celine has her prioritiesstraight and I applaud her for that Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
Bellamy Posted July 4, 2005 at 02:17 AM Posted July 4, 2005 at 02:17 AM Yeah Rome would have been great,Laura is italian,for sure we love her(not anyone)but we had faith hill,she is almost unknown here,we also dont have country music,italian audience was not so warm to her no big applause etc etc but at least we respected her she was there for a good cause!but Barrie?who knows this little town?Never heard before!...a very wrong concert to appear on!maybe Celine thought her performance was important to offer even if she couldnt be there,but it hasnt been so!for example:where were Shania,Avril,Paul Anka,Michael Buble,Alanis Morrisette,Garou or other successful french-candian singers?Even Sarah McLachlahn chose to be in the USA!rather than Barrie(good choice!)It didnt seem a concert full of different types of music(I noticed a lack of pop music,in particular).BTW I do agree with each single word Mozinha wrote! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>totally agree. I was confused when I saw the singers list in Barry. no international star except Celine and Bryan. no wonder no TV station want to broadcast it. it's so boring. :sleep1:she helps many charities that we don't know... - she even has a foundation, Celine Dion Foundation, she helps people at her hometown, Charlemagne, she and Rene give them food, especially at Xmas times - I bet most of you don't know about it... - she NEVER uses charity to promote herself. On the contrary, she helps people in silence, without making it even public. She was very brave in 2001, flying to NY to sing God Bless America - after those attacks - I would really know who would have the courage to do that - I personaly wouldn't - <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I know Celine did a lot charity we don't know about. we found out the "Celine Dion Foundation" recently. and I remember report said Shania didn't want to fly to NY, cause she just had her baby.(sorry, maybe I'm wrong about the Shania part. maybe I don't know the real reason of why she didn't want to go.) but the same to Celine, and she just went there by plane. BRAVO!!! And the people in Canada boo-ing on Céline? I think it's so unrespectfull, they should be ashamed of theirselves. And I think it shows how stupid people can be. They completely forget the idea behind the show, they are only there to have fun and they don't think about the cause behind it. I think it still is some jealousy too; they don't like it that Céline has a show in the USA instead of Canada. To these people I would like to say: GROW UP! GET A LIFE!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>totally agree. even just for support the idea behind this concert and repect it. the audience shouldn't boo anyone. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Koolan Posted July 4, 2005 at 03:43 AM Posted July 4, 2005 at 03:43 AM CELINE DION is no longer Canada's favourite daughter - the singer was loudly booed during her Live 8 set in Barrie because she failed to perform onstage live. The singer couldn't make it to the awareness concert so she beamed her performance via satellite from Las Vegas, Nevada, where she plays nightly at casino Caesar's Palace. And her non-appearance upset the thousands who turned up to see acts like NEIL YOUNG and SIMPLE PLAN. Concert co-host DAN AYKROYD had to beg the crowd to stop booing Dion. He took to the stage and said, "No, no, no. Be proud of Celine Dion. She's here to help and entertain us. She's working hard."http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.ns...20at%20live%208 again, all speculation Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
cwnice Posted July 4, 2005 at 04:03 AM Posted July 4, 2005 at 04:03 AM The booing of Celine Dion, Barrie. This was memorable for the wrong reasons. When Barrie hosts Dan Aykroyd and Tom Green announced that the broadcast was cutting to Las Vegas, the crowd booed. Then when it was announced the broadcast was cutting to Las Vegas for a performance by Celine Dion, the crowd booed again. I was embarrassed when the SARS-stock audience in Toronto booed Justin Timberlake two years ago, and I was embarrassed yesterday, too. No matter what you think of a performer, no one should be booed for taking part in a benefit event. http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Artists/L/Live_8...03/1115137.html Quote If there was Diva Live, I would suggest Celine Dion + Shania Twain + Faith Hill + Barbra Streisand + Delta Goodrem
Mozinha Posted July 4, 2005 at 02:12 PM Posted July 4, 2005 at 02:12 PM It will be like all the "scandals" out there.Next week no one will talking about that. In 2 weeks nobody will remember that happened... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
VanMerlin Posted July 4, 2005 at 03:09 PM Posted July 4, 2005 at 03:09 PM The song list in Barrie had nothing to do with International stars and was not even close to boring as far as Canadians are concerned. We had Great Big Sea...a HUGE band here. We had Gordon Lightfoot and Neil Young...both Canadian legends who have just gotten over serious illnesses. Bryan Adams...HUGE. Simple Plan...HUGE. We were very happy with our performers. To say the Canadian concert was boring by your standards is fair, but it wasn't a 'boring' concert. That would be like me going to China, watching your stars and saying, "geez, these singers are boring...". Having international stars isn't the point and the crowd here didn't boo because they were bored. But do you think Celine snubbing Canada and giving her video to another country would have helped matters? I don't think it would have. Quote
Bellamy Posted July 4, 2005 at 03:19 PM Posted July 4, 2005 at 03:19 PM The song list in Barrie had nothing to do with International stars and was not even close to boring as far as Canadians are concerned. We had Great Big Sea...a HUGE band here. We had Gordon Lightfoot and Neil Young...both Canadian legends who have just gotten over serious illnesses. Bryan Adams...HUGE. Simple Plan...HUGE. We were very happy with our performers. To say the Canadian concert was boring by your standards is fair, but it wasn't a 'boring' concert. That would be like me going to China, watching your stars and saying, "geez, these singers are boring...". Having international stars isn't the point and the crowd here didn't boo because they were bored. But do you think Celine snubbing Canada and giving her video to another country would have helped matters? I don't think it would have.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>so why the SARS-stock audience in Toronto booed Justin Timberlake two years ago too? I've said even just for support the idea behind this concert and repect it. the audience shouldn't boo anyone. and even it had those stars. it is still the most boring concert. during most part of the concert the audience were watching the big screen. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
one_heart_1_hart Posted July 4, 2005 at 03:20 PM Posted July 4, 2005 at 03:20 PM It just prooves that the people there weren't interested in helping the countries in need of help...So they didn't care for those people in need they were just there to see the people perform...for their own needs... they should have stayed home! I hope they feel a great shame ! Celine was great the people their weren't Quote TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR8 mei O2 Londen, 13 14 16 mei sportpaleis Antwerpen, 24 mei Palais omnysport Bercy Parijs, 2 juni Arena Amsterdam, 7 juli Arras
VanMerlin Posted July 4, 2005 at 04:02 PM Posted July 4, 2005 at 04:02 PM (edited) I don't know why they booed Justin Timberlake. The speculation was because he was sort of the new kid on the block who didn't belong with all the other 'legends' and neither did his musical genre fit with all the other rockers. I have no idea, but I loved the way he took it like a grain of salt. He laughed about it, and I'm sure Celine is too. And yes, the audience should respect the cause, but they may have been thinking the same of Celine. They booed to make the exact same statement you're all making, and free speech allows that. I think maybe the audience was even ticked that the video screen was used as much as it was. Here they were to support the Canadian end of the concert and we were still bombarded with London and Philly. You can see the difference between those concerts...Canada is very modest, we had a modest stage with no lights and all acoustic instruments, and then we had to have the glitz and glamour of the other places shown. I think the Canadian concert was the one most appropriate. Every performer talked about the cause with every song. The day wasn't about glitz and glamour, so if the rest of the world thought it was boring, that's rather sad. If it takes that kind of pomp and sensory overload to get people to support a cause, or even to have fun, that's a scary thing. And do you really think hundreds of thousands of people showed up around the world to support the cause, and not to see U2, Paul McCartney, and Madonna? Yeah, sure, it was only in Canada that they wanted to see a concert. Geez, it's the people at home that had the ability to sign up for the cause. 95% of who went to the concerts was interested in the performers more than the cause. It just so happens that Canada took a moral issue with Celine's methods. They believe Celine should have stayed home! And they're not feeling guilty today for saying it. Edited July 4, 2005 at 04:06 PM by VanMerlin Quote
Bellamy Posted July 4, 2005 at 04:19 PM Posted July 4, 2005 at 04:19 PM anyway. but it's not all Canadians, just a very small part of it, it's even only a small part in the concert. so I think it is not like the opinion of all Canadians. and I agree "next week no one will talking about that. in 2 weeks nobody will remember that happened." Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
raluca Posted July 4, 2005 at 05:07 PM Posted July 4, 2005 at 05:07 PM It will be like all the "scandals" out there.Next week no one will talking about that. In 2 weeks nobody will remember that happened...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> i agree Quote J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
Teodora Posted July 4, 2005 at 05:44 PM Posted July 4, 2005 at 05:44 PM CELINE DION is no longer Canada's favourite daughter - the singer was loudly booed during her Live 8 set in Barrie because she failed to perform onstage live. The singer couldn't make it to the awareness concert so she beamed her performance via satellite from Las Vegas, Nevada, where she plays nightly at casino Caesar's Palace. And her non-appearance upset the thousands who turned up to see acts like NEIL YOUNG and SIMPLE PLAN. Concert co-host DAN AYKROYD had to beg the crowd to stop booing Dion. He took to the stage and said, "No, no, no. Be proud of Celine Dion. She's here to help and entertain us. She's working hard."http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.ns...20at%20live%208 again, all speculation <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This is so silly. I don't know how many people were there, but just think of this: Celine is the best selling artist in Canada. That means half of the people there had at least one of her CDs in their collection. So, there you have it... All this booing thing and saying Canadians hate Celine it's just silly. Some do, some don't, just like anywhere else in the world. PS: I'm not Canadian Quote
Mozinha Posted July 4, 2005 at 07:50 PM Posted July 4, 2005 at 07:50 PM The best of it is that.... life goes on. Céline's show is going to be sold out as it has been since the first day... and Céline now is probably taking care of her family and having fun and not wasting her time thinking about those loosers. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Teodora Posted July 4, 2005 at 08:12 PM Posted July 4, 2005 at 08:12 PM I finally saw the part with booing. Well, it was booing in the beginning, but after Akroyd said what he said, it kindda went away... So, i think there's nothing to worry about. For the people that saw the entire Canada show: were there any artists from Quebec? Quote
VinnyT. Posted July 4, 2005 at 08:33 PM Posted July 4, 2005 at 08:33 PM Yeah once again the candian concert really sucked,full of unknown singers!who cares if they are famous in Canada! and they had a very bad tracklist.Celine wasnt in the right place!Most of candians love her who cares about those stupid who did boo,just stupid people like u can find everywhere, and I cant respect people like this,coz they dont respect artists who give their contribute to a good cause!NO EXSCUSE for the ones who did it ,just SHAME ON THEM and TO THE ONE who support them! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
celine the power of my dream Posted July 4, 2005 at 09:04 PM Posted July 4, 2005 at 09:04 PM my my my, some people here are really taking this way to far. I will be honest my first opinion about this was: Céline should have been there or not do it at all. When I saw the performence and heard the booing I couldn't blame them. BUT there it ends! Céline made a decision probably not the best but she contributed her name and with that she was a small piece in the awareness. And to go on and on about and even say that her cariere goes down and this is an example of it my god how far do you want to take this. Céline couldn't be there thats for sure because for that she had to cancell a show or two and all the people who are now yelling the hardest about the fact that she should have been there in Canada would have yelled the hardest about the fact that how she could cancell while she knows people are coming to Vegas especially for her and planning that trip MONTHS before, this live 8 was put together 3 weeks ago. Then why didn't she fly there in the morning and go back right after the performence and be in time for her own show well 10 hours in a plane in one day is not the best for your health and we all know how Céline's health is with her sinusis so was this worth to risk her healt I don't think so because maby for this she had to cancell more shows in Vegas and thats her job. Then you can ask why didn't she do something from Vegas live live and not pre-recorded well we don't know that, maby she had appointments that she could not cancell we don't know, so we can not judge her. Everything that we say here even my own writing is speculation. Maby the organisers we're the ones who came up with the sattelite idea and maby in the end Céline agreed because she could lent her name to a good cause we DON"T KNOW. About the speech I think it was a good speech and I think I know Céline good enough to know she ment it and everybody who doubts that has to look in the mirror and ask them selfs why they are Céline fans because if you are going to doubt her integrity than what does all the other things she has done in the past mean to you. And don't say now that we debate this it doesn't mean we are not a fan, I'm not saying you are not a fan I'm say why are you a fan because most people who are fan of Céline love her because of her big heart and her generosity and now because she made a "mistake" (which I don't think she made alone René organizers live 8) we say she doesn't care. WHY? Because what I have seen from Céline in all those years I think she cares more than some other participants of live 8. About the song, I think that if she had chosen If I could or In some small why the mesage would have been more clear for none fans in front of the television. For example my boss came to me yesterday and said I saw you're friend Céline yesterday I thought it was terrible she was only running around. He was right the song LCMM has good lyrics for the purpose but it has not a good performence to show the message. I think with a song like IIC or ISSW the message for the none fans and the people who didn't know it was pre-recorded it would have made a difference, my boss would have liked it. And then we the fans should't have complaint about the fact that she did those songs often by sattelite. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Taking Chances Tour: Antwerpen, Paris, Amsterdam, New York «««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««« http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/M-etje/Celine/Banners/CelineAND15-kl1.png
Mozinha Posted July 4, 2005 at 09:21 PM Posted July 4, 2005 at 09:21 PM I finally saw the part with booing. Well, it was booing in the beginning, but after Akroyd said what he said, it kindda went away... So, i think there's nothing to worry about. For the people that saw the entire Canada show: were there any artists from Quebec?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yes, there were. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Teodora Posted July 4, 2005 at 09:25 PM Posted July 4, 2005 at 09:25 PM I finally saw the part with booing. Well, it was booing in the beginning, but after Akroyd said what he said, it kindda went away... So, i think there's nothing to worry about. For the people that saw the entire Canada show: were there any artists from Quebec?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yes, there were.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Who? I mean were there Isabelle Boulay, Garou, Marilou, Chantal... something (i keep hearing her songs on radio, they're nice). Quote
Mozinha Posted July 4, 2005 at 09:52 PM Posted July 4, 2005 at 09:52 PM None of those. I never heard about them. I remember there was a band too but not really the kind of music I like Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.