Belle Céline Posted July 2, 2005 at 06:51 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 06:51 PM (edited) okay good cause I just now got the AOL Live8 to work so I could see it and hear it not just hear it. Edited July 2, 2005 at 06:52 PM by PrincessCeline21 Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
one_heart_1_hart Posted July 2, 2005 at 06:56 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 06:56 PM I can't get any video from these live feeds it keeps saying waiting... so i'll wait for it to come on here greetings Quote TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR8 mei O2 Londen, 13 14 16 mei sportpaleis Antwerpen, 24 mei Palais omnysport Bercy Parijs, 2 juni Arena Amsterdam, 7 juli Arras
Belle Céline Posted July 2, 2005 at 06:58 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 06:58 PM if you go to the post about AOL BETA click the link and look for live8 Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Mozinha Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:02 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:02 PM OMG this is the most boring thing in the world. I've watched the London and Paris concerts and I really enjoyed.Then, in Toronto, Bryan Adams was amazing but once he was gone... I felt like falling asleep. There hasn't been one single song that I've enjoyed.I'm only watching this for my dear Céline, otherwise I'd be listening for something SO MUCH BETTER. I hope she comes in an hour because then I'll leave and go out until very late and might not get to see her. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Belle Céline Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:09 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:09 PM OMG this is the most boring thing in the world. I've watched the London and Paris concerts and I really enjoyed.Then, in Toronto, Bryan Adams was amazing but once he was gone... I felt like falling asleep. There hasn't been one single song that I've enjoyed.I'm only watching this for my dear Céline, otherwise I'd be listening for something SO MUCH BETTER. I hope she comes in an hour because then I'll leave and go out until very late and might not get to see her.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>me to its so boring.... Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
one_heart_1_hart Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:24 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:24 PM mmm doenst work that aol thing there's nothing that happens Quote TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR8 mei O2 Londen, 13 14 16 mei sportpaleis Antwerpen, 24 mei Palais omnysport Bercy Parijs, 2 juni Arena Amsterdam, 7 juli Arras
Belle Céline Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:27 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:27 PM mmm doenst work that aol thing there's nothing that happens <{POST_SNAPBACK}>if you have a AOL screenname sign it thats how I got it to work Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
nano Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:27 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:27 PM really weird music in Toronto right now:huh: OMG...Deep Purple was in Toronto I hope Celine comes really soon Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
CSCfan Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:33 PM Author Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:33 PM She should be there about 30 mins-1h from now.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
celinefanonline Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:36 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:36 PM (edited) i waited all night.... i didn't sleep......and i'm still waiting............. Edited July 2, 2005 at 07:36 PM by celinefanonline Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Julian Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:39 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:39 PM Here in Germany, i watsch the Tv bla bla bla "Phönix"I see some things from Paris, London, Berlin,Toronto and phily...I hope so very that i can see Celine on "Phönix" Bellamy, put it as Download in the Multimedia section(i hope it) LCMM its Ok!She can have fun and the song is very diffrent like this LCMM From the "Celine Dion"Long Player....Very new and fresh!And the message is very important!!!! I hope you can understand me!!! Quote
CSCfan Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:42 PM Author Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:42 PM (edited) SHE WILL BE ON NOW!! Edited July 2, 2005 at 07:43 PM by CSCfan Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
celinefanonline Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:46 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:46 PM have u notice something...on paris concert on the screen they use the same one as Celine use on TPOL in AND...... Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
marc-02 Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:46 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:46 PM WOW CELINE IS ON RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! lAS VEGAS BABY!!!! LOVE CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
Julian Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:51 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:51 PM Oh thnx...Our sh*t German "Phönix" send a blond Woman i dont know her name, an i know that i can see celine...but they send this blond girli caan cryyyyyyyy CELINEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
heroboy Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:52 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:52 PM WOW CELINE IS ON RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! lAS VEGAS BABY!!!! LOVE CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> amazing performance! Quote
nano Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:52 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:52 PM SHe looked so beautiful great song...dancers...musicians....everything Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Mozinha Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:56 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:56 PM AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING I hope this shuts up the loosers who say Céline is loosing her voice. Amazing notes, I loved the note she held in the end, amazing dance, so happy, so fresh AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL CÉLINE.She makes me PROUDER EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!! And for those canadian loosers who where RUDE do boo her... Go to hell you all, the whole show sucked, Céline and Bryan were the only decent ones. Céline rocked with her performance. That was sick behaviour.... loosers... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Julian Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:59 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 07:59 PM Canada make Boooohs?Oh its very hard for Celine...TO HELL WITH THESE TERRIBLE "BOOOH" PEOPLES! Quote
vegas19 Posted July 2, 2005 at 08:01 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 08:01 PM It was amazing, Celine was so beautiful Quote http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2489/beztytuufv0.jpgBerlin - GERMANY - Waldbuhne - June 12, 2008Kraków - POLAND - Błonia Park - June 28, 2008
kevin Posted July 2, 2005 at 08:03 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 08:03 PM the video my internet at bug Quote
marc-02 Posted July 2, 2005 at 08:03 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 08:03 PM For those watching on AOL they're playing her once agian on the WORLDWIDE FEED.... Quote
VanMerlin Posted July 2, 2005 at 08:04 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 08:04 PM They didn't boo Celine as much as they booed Vegas and the fact that she's there. Don't take it personally and don't ruin the peace of the day. Her performance, I thought, was pretty...ick. Those screams...argh...but it was a nice message for the day. And when she was speaking before-hand...very enthusiastic to say the least. Quote
Julian Posted July 2, 2005 at 08:08 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 08:08 PM (edited) Oh thanks, i have see it!Phönix send it a lil bit later!It was not very good!YES!not celines classBut celine has it Exaggerated with her hiiigh notes...they were like a mouse Its a Blamage! i think...But i Like the performence!The little mouse! Edited July 2, 2005 at 08:15 PM by BeautifullFan Quote
Koolan Posted July 2, 2005 at 08:09 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 08:09 PM Oh I missed the stream while I was eating Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
marc-02 Posted July 2, 2005 at 08:12 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 08:12 PM For those in other countries other than the 10 nations and are receiving delayed global feed... i think she came on right after Joss Stone performed and right beforePet hop boys went on... Quote
AlberDR2 Posted July 2, 2005 at 08:14 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 08:14 PM I could recorder only a half of the performance, It was good... I prefer her out of Vegas with all the canadian audience in the live 8 stage.. Quote http://i48.tinypic.com/2ngfr0p.jpg
nano Posted July 2, 2005 at 08:20 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 08:20 PM I recorded it too....but the stupid peopleon Finnish TV talked while celine was singing ...and the song wasn't complete...the speech and the start of the song were missing..but atleast I saw it...and managed to record it on DVD Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
PopMusicBoy Posted July 2, 2005 at 08:25 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 08:25 PM NO!!! I missed it!!! Who is showing her??? Quote
Julian Posted July 2, 2005 at 08:26 PM Posted July 2, 2005 at 08:26 PM Coool!Can you put it in the Multimedia section? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.