Brody-Celine Posted April 22, 2010 at 07:32 PM Posted April 22, 2010 at 07:32 PM I forgot to mention earlier i would love her to sing a song with David Archuleta on this new english album ! On youtube some one put his and celines voices together to the song " oh holy night" And my god it was awesome!! Quote
Javito Posted April 22, 2010 at 07:59 PM Posted April 22, 2010 at 07:59 PM You are both right. Celine has a lot upbeat songs and ballads. Shaun mentioned some upbeat songs, but there's even more , much more, quality or not , but she has it , by the way we can talk about their quality.She is always untruth about her music. She lies about her music style, because she tries to convince everybody that she recorded only power ballads, that she doesn't need to change her style, like she never done, and she needs to continue with that. Why then in French she recorded only three power ballads( "Le Blues Du Businessman". "L'amour Existe Encore", "Et s'il n'en Restait Qu'ne")? none of them even closer to her English melodramatic,kitsch power ballads . If she never changed her style, if it's true that she is only ballads singer as she tries to persuade us, I would never have listened Celine Dion music omg what HUGE truth you have just said! That's absolutely, positively, unequivocally TRUE, and I would love to have replied her that right after her nosense answer! You've made a memorable quote for msn state CÉLINE, if you truly believe that you are only a ballad singer and that you have only delivered ballads to your fans, perhaps I wouldn't be your fan today, perhaps I wouldn't be in this forum today How WRONG is she if she's thinking that way today!! I bet not the half of fans here would be Céline fans today if we hadn't her uptempo songs and such great variety of styles hidden in her albums! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
fan2celinedion Posted April 22, 2010 at 08:14 PM Posted April 22, 2010 at 08:14 PM Amazing! I agree! Quote
Moee Posted April 22, 2010 at 09:54 PM Posted April 22, 2010 at 09:54 PM I'm actually really happy that's she going back to her roots [ballad songs]. She's the best in this area IMO. People on this forum should take a break from complaining and rejoice that Celine is looking forward to give us QUALITY music AGAIN. Quote
takeachance Posted April 22, 2010 at 10:35 PM Posted April 22, 2010 at 10:35 PM (edited) Great interview thanks! I dont mind what she sings..... ballads/ uptempo.Love em all! IDAN is uptempo too! i do hope she comes back to Ireland sometime again in the future BTW I want her to sing with Michael Buble!!! ahhhhhhh!!! Edited April 22, 2010 at 10:37 PM by takeachance Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
GoldenLeaf Posted April 22, 2010 at 10:58 PM Posted April 22, 2010 at 10:58 PM (edited) You are both right. Celine has a lot upbeat songs and ballads. Shaun mentioned some upbeat songs, but there's even more , much more, quality or not , but she has it , by the way we can talk about their quality.She is always untruth about her music. She lies about her music style, because she tries to convince everybody that she recorded only power ballads, that she doesn't need to change her style, like she never done, and she needs to continue with that. Why then in French she recorded only three power ballads( "Le Blues Du Businessman". "L'amour Existe Encore", "Et s'il n'en Restait Qu'ne")? none of them even closer to her English melodramatic,kitsch power ballads . If she never changed her style, if it's true that she is only ballads singer as she tries to persuade us, I would never have listened Celine Dion music omg what HUGE truth you have just said! That's absolutely, positively, unequivocally TRUE, and I would love to have replied her that right after her nosense answer! You've made a memorable quote for msn state CÉLINE, if you truly believe that you are only a ballad singer and that you have only delivered ballads to your fans, perhaps I wouldn't be your fan today, perhaps I wouldn't be in this forum today How WRONG is she if she's thinking that way today!! I bet not the half of fans here would be Céline fans today if we hadn't her uptempo songs and such great variety of styles hidden in her albums! I couldn't agree more with you guys! Edited April 22, 2010 at 10:59 PM by Calypso Quote
Nmj Posted April 23, 2010 at 12:19 AM Posted April 23, 2010 at 12:19 AM Im glad ballads are coming BAAACK! Quote
lindsey22 Posted April 23, 2010 at 03:49 AM Posted April 23, 2010 at 03:49 AM (edited) I'm actually really happy that's she going back to her roots [ballad songs]. She's the best in this area IMO. People on this forum should take a break from complaining and rejoice that Celine is looking forward to give us QUALITY music AGAIN.well i dont know how it will sound because she doesnt care to do the voice exercises and quiet voice rest and regiments she needs to pull off the high notes anymore. she isnt interested , shes more interesting in rc and "picking tomatoes" she herself says singing isnt her priority anymore. and thats so sad. but still she does it, not 100% of herself anymore. she doesnt want to be forgotton and she loves making the money. but she doesnt want to give 100% of her voice anymore. Edited April 23, 2010 at 03:50 AM by lindsey22 Quote
loveyouceline Posted April 23, 2010 at 07:33 AM Posted April 23, 2010 at 07:33 AM Woow ! That's amazing. Thanks for sharing. Quote http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs922.snc4/73590_165568513461072_100000237733148_448778_802415_n.jpg
CSCfan Posted April 23, 2010 at 07:39 AM Posted April 23, 2010 at 07:39 AM I think Celine just confirmed she'll be covering Aerosmiths song in her new Vegas show "Aerosmith is Aerosmith and I enjoy watching and listening to them and ‘riding' them". hopefull the song "I don't wanna miss a thing" It's funny...I just turned on the radio and this song starts playing.... Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
mirage Posted April 23, 2010 at 08:00 AM Posted April 23, 2010 at 08:00 AM No of course not Céline...(If There Was) Any Other WayIf Love Is Out Of The QuestionLove By Another NameUnisonI Feel Too MuchLove Can Move MountainsDid You Give Enough LoveMisledEverybody's Talkin' My Baby DownReal EmotionNo Living Without Loving YouLovin' ProofMake You HappyDeclaration Of LoveRiver Deep, Mountain High Treat Her Like A LadyJust A Little Bit Of LoveThat's The Way It IsRight In Front Of YouRain, Tax (It's Inevitable)A New Day Has Come (radio remix)Ten DaysSuperloveSorry For LoveWhen The Wrong One Loves You RightI Drove All NightLove Is All We NeedFaithOne HeartNakedRevealCoulda Woulda ShouldaYou and IEyes On Me Shadow Of LoveSurprise SurpriseCan't Fight The Feelin'Fade AwayBut who's counting?? I never liked IA on her shows, sorry. Only the first part is cool. After that the music is so boring, and nnot only on IA but on most of her uptempo songs on tour. I dont know what they did with all the audio on tour but it could have had a little more 'beat'And the way they edited the audience, i need to get a live feeling with it. And davey your list TTWII was a big hit, even ANDHC so i dont get why they didnt choose them.And it doesnt need to be that uptempo or dance, I would be happy when she even sang Faith, RIFOY, TD how cool would that be?? Quote
Nmj Posted April 23, 2010 at 08:18 AM Posted April 23, 2010 at 08:18 AM i Hope that Celine will start doing vocal exercises again a couple weeks before the album recording...I dont a new CD with ballads with a Nasal voice like "There Comes a Time" but rather clear vocals like Because You Loved Me Quote
smw Posted April 23, 2010 at 08:19 AM Posted April 23, 2010 at 08:19 AM There's something kind of - somber - about her tone in the article in my opinion. I am very happy that she's content with how she's perceived as the ballad singer. But she's not talking about wanting to push any boundaries anymore. Like with A New Day... and even the Taking Chances tour/album she was all about bringing something new to her fans. Don't get me wrong. I am the first to stand up and say that Celine Dion should sing power ballads. No one will ever be able to sing them as well and for as long as Celine has. BUT I wish she had more of a forward-thinking attitude. Right now it sounds like she's resorting back to a a formula that works rather than thinking up new ways to work the formula. Quote
Javito Posted April 23, 2010 at 09:05 AM Posted April 23, 2010 at 09:05 AM (edited) I never liked IA on her shows, sorry. Only the first part is cool. After that the music is so boring, and nnot only on IA but on most of her uptempo songs on tour. I dont know what they did with all the audio on tour but it could have had a little more 'beat'And the way they edited the audience, i need to get a live feeling with it. Yeah, that's a gap they need to correct. IA, TTWII, they never sounded good on stage, but because her band is not used to play Céline's uptempo songs in concert (except LCMM ). Mego is used to play BYLM and TPOL all the time by heart, but not her dancing songs Edited April 23, 2010 at 09:06 AM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
taiitsu Posted April 23, 2010 at 09:49 AM Posted April 23, 2010 at 09:49 AM Come on, now she's not doing her vocal exercises? I'll bet she protects her voice to the max, its her money making instrument!Anyway Celine can fight many things but not old age... As she grows older her voice changes...Anyhow, she's aged the best among the rest of the divas... Mariah and Whitney...and she can still sing the pants of most of the people half her age!Looking forward to the album. whatever it is! Quote
Fran Posted April 23, 2010 at 11:12 AM Posted April 23, 2010 at 11:12 AM I hope the Celine team read our opinions about how has to be her next album... Quote
fan2celinedion Posted April 23, 2010 at 11:41 AM Posted April 23, 2010 at 11:41 AM I hope the Celine team read our opinions about how has to be her next album...I hope that too Quote
iamcelinefan Posted April 23, 2010 at 12:12 PM Posted April 23, 2010 at 12:12 PM I hope the Celine team read our opinions about how has to be her next album...I hope that too me too Quote http://imados.fr/history/3/7/8/c-nedion.jpg I love Celine
Alex_Incognito Posted April 23, 2010 at 05:21 PM Posted April 23, 2010 at 05:21 PM WTF is a nightgown album? Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Del Posted April 23, 2010 at 09:08 PM Posted April 23, 2010 at 09:08 PM only those wearing a nighgown will be allowed to purchase or listen to it. I think they mean it's a more classy album, not so much uptempo songs etc. At least that's what i think it means. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Alex_Incognito Posted April 23, 2010 at 09:25 PM Posted April 23, 2010 at 09:25 PM lol@Del! Well, fortunately I can purchase it! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Del Posted April 23, 2010 at 09:28 PM Posted April 23, 2010 at 09:28 PM now make sure you have someone take a picture and then post it here. LOL Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Julia Posted April 23, 2010 at 09:50 PM Posted April 23, 2010 at 09:50 PM :wub: :wub: Woow ! That's amazing. Many thanks. Celin's amazing. I very much love it. And she very good mother! Quote http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h317/al7n6awi/Celine%20Dion/CelineDion0153.jpg Oh how I love you baby baby baby baby
Davey84 Posted April 23, 2010 at 09:55 PM Posted April 23, 2010 at 09:55 PM only those wearing a nighgown will be allowed to purchase or listen to it. I think they mean it's a more classy album, not so much uptempo songs etc. At least that's what i think it means. damnit! I must start shaving my legs then! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Shaun Posted April 23, 2010 at 10:02 PM Posted April 23, 2010 at 10:02 PM Dont forget to have your versatile water bottle by your side whilst you do that. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Davey84 Posted April 23, 2010 at 10:04 PM Posted April 23, 2010 at 10:04 PM OMFD!! I can use the water bottle to splash away any left over shaving cream! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Javito Posted April 23, 2010 at 10:35 PM Posted April 23, 2010 at 10:35 PM Nightgown According to Google Images: THIS http://www.corsetsandcrinolines.com/timelinepix/1850/regnight1.jpghttp://www.divinecaroline.com/ext/article_images/nightgown.jpg So 1 of 2 options, expect the new Vegas show to be a deployment of the Miracle album where the dancers will be replaced for lettuce babies and the seats for beds, OR another album full of lullabies and boring ballads inciting us to go to bed to sleep... Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celinesounds Posted April 23, 2010 at 11:06 PM Posted April 23, 2010 at 11:06 PM an album like LTAL isn't bad, but I would prefer an album in style of TCOML or ANDHC Quote #FREEJAVITO
Modesty Blaze Posted April 23, 2010 at 11:51 PM Posted April 23, 2010 at 11:51 PM Nightgown According to Google Images: THIS http://www.corsetsandcrinolines.com/timelinepix/1850/regnight1.jpghttp://www.divinecaroline.com/ext/article_images/nightgown.jpg So 1 of 2 options, expect the new Vegas show to be a deployment of the Miracle album where the dancers will be replaced for lettuce babies and the seats for beds, OR another album full of lullabies and boring ballads inciting us to go to bed to sleep... SO SEXY When you dress like that, yet you only need this to put next to bed, and you are finally, fully equipped for great pleasure ( listening new Celine Nightgown music) Celine has incredible sense for rhythm, like no other female singer, diva and she wants to record some stupid, boring"NIGHTGOWN" album, with ballads even boring to grandmothers Quote
Javito Posted April 23, 2010 at 11:58 PM Posted April 23, 2010 at 11:58 PM (edited) Eh eh eh, don't mock!. She has done that before, and she will do it again if needed http://www.celinedionweb.com/images/event/1998/19981101a001.jpghttp://i.ytimg.com/vi/ffkYgYxjzIQ/0.jpg I can see her... Wait for Céline Dion's forthcoming new album, loaded with new styles and an edgier sound: "Céline and the Nightgowns attack" Including the brand new songs: The Power Of Poopoo Because You Wanted It ("here's more to come" remix) It's All Coming Back To You Now (Boomerang remix) My Ballads Will Go On and Lullabies Can Move Grannies and many more Stay tuned! :w00t: Edited April 24, 2010 at 12:01 AM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.