Nmj Posted March 24, 2010 at 03:10 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 03:10 AM Just wait for Walmart. and run out their May 4...by morning they will have them and its ALWAYS cheaper
Nmj Posted March 24, 2010 at 03:22 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 03:22 AM I have a question for all of you Im considering buying the Blu-ray player for the movie, Those who have it is it worth it instead of the DVD player or not so much Can i have some feedback .pls and thanks -Nmj
manolo19 Posted March 24, 2010 at 05:14 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 05:14 AM I have a question for all of you Im considering buying the Blu-ray player for the movie, Those who have it is it worth it instead of the DVD player or not so much Can i have some feedback .pls and thanks -Nmj OMG yes it is worth it Celine in Hd is the best, the image and the colors are spectacular and the sound is crystal clear, I would never go back to standard
CertPharmT15 Posted March 24, 2010 at 05:38 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 05:38 AM I have a question for all of you Im considering buying the Blu-ray player for the movie, Those who have it is it worth it instead of the DVD player or not so much Can i have some feedback .pls and thanks -Nmj I purchased my Blu-Ray Surround Sound a couple a months ago. I will never go back. The image is great and sound amazing. I can only imagine watching Celine on Blu Ray. The AND DVD is upconverted to HD with a Blu Ray player. Infact all the regular DVD's get upconverted with a Blu Ray player. I'm thinking about getting AND in Blu Ray when I get CTTEOTW. Celine+BluRay+58" HDTV= AMAZING!
ladylindsey Posted March 24, 2010 at 06:02 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 06:02 AM celinedion.com can't surprise me anymore. "Make sure you check back there everyday for more info." So you check it everyday All TC member ATTENTION!!!! Tell Us What You Think! March 22 , 2010 At TeamCeline, we like to share opinions. The Quick Quiz had been recently updated. Visit the Forum and take part today!No. Only a TeamCeline Forum Winner like Peter12345 would do that. I wonder if he is the only active one there.Peter12345 is our TeamCeline Forum Winner!March 15 , 2010 Congratulations to TeamCeline member Peter12345 as he was chosen as Forum Member of the Month for February! Peter joined us last month and is very active on the TeamCeline Forum. He takes part in discussions, suggests new topics and creates quizzes as well. He has a very positive attitude on the Forum. Keep up the good work! To thank Peter12345 for helping ensure that TeamCeline remains a fun and enjoyable online community, he will soon receive a very special Celine prize. Bellamy, you're making me laugh. It's so funny because it's so true. "very active" is what....5 posts per month? ahhhh ok that was prob mean.... honestly, I'm not sure what I'm going to do when the dvds come out- hopefully I'll figure it out in the next month. I really want the French dvd/cd, will prob have to order from Canada tho because of the region code thing.
celinefanonline Posted March 24, 2010 at 07:19 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 07:19 AM ok now the one who provide the HQ pic for the Deluxe edition is not happy and very outraged by the commentsand this pic is from the Curtis' friend's friend who's at Sony SA, and said that it's the pic they received to use for the posters and so on... and now i have nothing to say about this... but i would love to know who made that though ... Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Davey84 Posted March 24, 2010 at 07:45 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 07:45 AM (edited) René-Charles with My First Photoshop :P Edited March 24, 2010 at 07:54 AM by Davey84 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
nano Posted March 24, 2010 at 07:46 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 07:46 AM lol..someone needs to practise photoshop a little more... "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Timster Posted March 24, 2010 at 07:51 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 07:51 AM I didn't know Céline's been using two playbacks to TPOL during her career, I thought it was just one! Although sometimes I heard very little differences related to the voice itself (deeper, for example) in the AND DVD audio... But I was taking for granted there was only one playback. Now I understand, thanks Timster! Do you guys think the newly recorded version will be used in the future as a third playback version? I surely hope not, and don't wanna give ideas to René/Sony/whoever lol. P.S.: The 00's version is shortened, how could I forget about that! Oh my Dion... It's all the same playback!! The 90s version is just longer - they had the first chorus and second verse and at the start, which they cut out for A New Day and TCWT. It's all the same if you listen to the last half of the track. The only reason why TPOL sounded a bit different in the AND DVD was because they added some effects (autotune) to the playback and made it sound a but more like Celine's current vocals. It was still the original playback recorded in 1994. Why don't you want the new version to be used as a playback? I think it will be great, because people won't notice the change in her voice.
cmcdaori Posted March 24, 2010 at 09:48 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 09:48 AM (edited) Here's my thought on the whole thing, and I apologize if someone's covered this information already, as I've just skimmed over the past couple days worth of posts. SONY Music has offices in every country in the world - and each specific country handles the release for that specific country. SONY Music USA obviously setup this page for its consumers in the United States - it is up to SONY Music UK and SONY Music South Africa (for example) to create specific content for consumers of their country. (Like Japan with the Taking Chances Boxed Set or the versions of A New Day Has Come with "Super Love") An example is when Annie Lennox released The Annie Lennox Collection - in Italy they released 2 acoustic versions of songs ("Little Bird" and "Walking On Broken Glass") that were iTunes only bonus tracks - which eventually made their way to Europe a few weeks later and the United States a month or two later. There are some times where there are releases that don't hit the US market - most of the time her French Albums or the deluxe versions of those albums - and that's because SONY Music USA decides that these products aren't right for the US market. Release Dates: Those dates on the different retailer websites have to come from SONY - I'm sure they don't make those up. If we've heard "official" information - either SONY hasn't provided the retailers with new dates, or the retailers haven't updated their sites yet. I bet we'll see those changed sooner or later. The best thing you could do is hang tight and wait for your country to announce their specific plans for their album - or have someone in the US order the product for you and then ship it to you. About the hi-res covers - the place where I get my marketing plans from hasn't posted those - so I assume they're not officially ready or someone else has an exclusive to post larger versions of the covers before anyone else. I am checking often and the minute I receive them I will be sure to pass them along. If you notice, CelineDion.com hasn't posted anything about these releases - and we know how they USUALLY are about this stuff - but maybe they are waiting for worldwide divisions of the record label to finalize their plans before they post information on such a worldwide specific site. As I've said before - I would hang tight. You guys have said before that SONY is all about the $$$ - and whether or not I agree with that - they're not going to miss out on an opportunity to make that money and I'm sure they'll offer the best product for each available area. These are just my thoughts. I'm just trying to remain positive and I could be way off here, but who knows! I'll be quiet now!!! -Dustin You're right.I agree in everything.This will be soon as we have seen already coming out in almost any country,esp where is Sony prod.Sony Music Portugal still has the same date for Through the Eyes of the World26.04.2010 Cool.It is gonna be everywhere soon.We should have little patience a bit and everything gets in order I have a question for all of you Im considering buying the Blu-ray player for the movie, Those who have it is it worth it instead of the DVD player or not so much Can i have some feedback .pls and thanks -Nmj Sure it is..huge difference This is what celinedionstore.com replied to me about international shipping of deluxe edition.We already knew,but for confirmation even they got confused a bit.I asked for deluxe edition.Hahah.. Thank you for contacting MyPlay Direct. I'm glad to provide the information required by you. At this point of time, the Celine's Through the Eyes of the World is only available for U.S. customers. Thank you for choosing MyPlay Direct. Sony Music DigitalC6LDPaul Edited March 24, 2010 at 09:51 AM by cmcdaori Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
cmcdaori Posted March 24, 2010 at 10:09 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 10:09 AM (edited) This might be a french deluxe edition or maybe eng.on amazon.fr cuz it says that is dvd format,it has 2 discs and it releases on may 10 .What u say guys,i hope so?? In any way,if is the truth,we can buy it..uuuuhuuuuuuu http://www.amazon.fr/Through-eyes-world-C%...5133&sr=1-2 Edited March 24, 2010 at 10:17 AM by cmcdaori Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Der_Griffon Posted March 24, 2010 at 10:16 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 10:16 AM I'm gonna be so broke after all this comes out. I know I'm buying the limited 2 dvd edition with the 50+ pages booklet, the montreal cd/dvd concert and the boston cd/dvd concert.Also, do you think hat the movie dvd and the concert dvds are gonna be region free? If so, I'm totally ordering it from amazon.ca, since thez are likelz to have all the editions together. http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
celínico_sin_remedio Posted March 24, 2010 at 10:32 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 10:32 AM I didn't know Céline's been using two playbacks to TPOL during her career, I thought it was just one! Although sometimes I heard very little differences related to the voice itself (deeper, for example) in the AND DVD audio... But I was taking for granted there was only one playback. Now I understand, thanks Timster! Do you guys think the newly recorded version will be used in the future as a third playback version? I surely hope not, and don't wanna give ideas to René/Sony/whoever lol. P.S.: The 00's version is shortened, how could I forget about that! Oh my Dion... It's all the same playback!! The 90s version is just longer - they had the first chorus and second verse and at the start, which they cut out for A New Day and TCWT. It's all the same if you listen to the last half of the track. The only reason why TPOL sounded a bit different in the AND DVD was because they added some effects (autotune) to the playback and made it sound a but more like Celine's current vocals. It was still the original playback recorded in 1994. Why don't you want the new version to be used as a playback? I think it will be great, because people won't notice the change in her voice. True! Didn't know that by autotuning they get those effects... interesting. You seem to be an expert on these subjects! I don't want playback at all, that's why I said that lol. But if it has to be pre-recorded, let it be the film's version! Well, I don't even want TPOL in the Vegas tracklist... Sorry for going so off-topic here, btw! To stay on topic I'll add that Sony Spain hasn't published any info about the new releases yet, but I'm sure they will, because someone on the forum asked for them in a store here and they answered they're gonna receive them both, the film and the DVD/CD... So I guess it's just a matter of time. "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
rathnakumar Posted March 24, 2010 at 10:40 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 10:40 AM Guys, still no word on where to order the French version of the DVD/CD pack? (Other than the Sony Music site which sadly doesn't cater to international fans) https://www.instagram.com/p/C8RuNzZPAdh/
cmcdaori Posted March 24, 2010 at 10:47 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 10:47 AM (edited) Guys, still no word on where to order the French version of the DVD/CD pack? (Other than the Sony Music site which sadly doesn't cater to international fans) Don't worry.It seems that everything will be soon on any amazon Take a look: This is a surely french version of TC w.t. cuz it is releasing on may 3: http://www.amazon.fr/tournee-mondiale-taki...7577&sr=1-1 Just little bit patience.It will be soon in all sites Maybe is a bit expensive,but we have no choice for now.We'll soon have,im so sure. Edited March 24, 2010 at 10:50 AM by cmcdaori Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
fan2celinedion Posted March 24, 2010 at 11:04 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 11:04 AM I'm sure that Taking chances, All by myself, Destin and the last Pour que tu m'aimes encore heard on Michal Jasmin are from the Montreal CD/DVD but if anyone has seen the Michel Jasmin tvshow: from which city was "show must go on" heard ? when she says "ooon with the show" it seems that "oooooon" was autotuned because it's 1 note ("oooooon") and she always sing 2 notes : "oooo-ooon". Do you understand me?
rodrigo Posted March 24, 2010 at 11:27 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 11:27 AM I WANT ALL THE BLU RAY VERSIONS...!!! I DON'T LIKE DVD...
Ronny83 Posted March 24, 2010 at 11:28 AM Author Posted March 24, 2010 at 11:28 AM Postponed to May 10th in UK. The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
davidjag79 Posted March 24, 2010 at 11:34 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 11:34 AM Postponed to May 10th in UK. I am just so relieved in it will not be postponed any longer in the US! We have waited looooong enough! fingers crossed it wont be postponed any longer!! I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
vroni Posted March 24, 2010 at 11:39 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 11:39 AM Postponed to May 10th in UK. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
cmcdaori Posted March 24, 2010 at 11:39 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 11:39 AM Postponed to May 10th in UK. I am just so relieved in it will not be postponed any longer in the US! We have waited looooong enough! fingers crossed it wont be postponed any longer!! What is postponed?Blu-ray or what?? Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
rodrigo Posted March 24, 2010 at 11:50 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 11:50 AM Postponed to May 10th in UK. I am just so relieved in it will not be postponed any longer in the US! We have waited looooong enough! fingers crossed it wont be postponed any longer!! What is postponed?Blu-ray or what?? BLU RAY OR NOT
Claudette Posted March 24, 2010 at 12:18 PM Posted March 24, 2010 at 12:18 PM (edited) I'm sure that Taking chances, All by myself, Destin and the last Pour que tu m'aimes encore heard on Michal Jasmin are from the Montreal CD/DVD but if anyone has seen the Michel Jasmin tvshow: from which city was "show must go on" heard ? when she says "ooon with the show" it seems that "oooooon" was autotuned because it's 1 note ("oooooon") and she always sing 2 notes : "oooo-ooon". Do you understand me? Some people has autotuned on their brains. Celine was autotuned at birth... so she doesn't need it. Who says she didn't just deside to change it a bit? Postponed to May 10th in UK. That means we'll also probably get it the 10th, since our release dates are usually the same as for the UK... Edited March 24, 2010 at 12:18 PM by Claudette http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
cmcdaori Posted March 24, 2010 at 12:29 PM Posted March 24, 2010 at 12:29 PM (edited) I'm sure that Taking chances, All by myself, Destin and the last Pour que tu m'aimes encore heard on Michal Jasmin are from the Montreal CD/DVD but if anyone has seen the Michel Jasmin tvshow: from which city was "show must go on" heard ? when she says "ooon with the show" it seems that "oooooon" was autotuned because it's 1 note ("oooooon") and she always sing 2 notes : "oooo-ooon". Do you understand me? Some people has autotuned on their brains. Celine was autotuned at birth... so she doesn't need it. Who says she didn't just deside to change it a bit? Postponed to May 10th in UK. That means we'll also probably get it the 10th, since our release dates are usually the same as for the UK... Ok,but receive what???????All releases or what??If u apply to that,it wont be that way cuz if it comes out on may 4 in american market,we know that is always one day earlier in european,so it has to be may 3 except if u applied to deluxe edition,then it can be on may 10 cuz in american m.is on may 11.It has sense then Well,maybe not all european markets should be on may 3,i forgot.Only french one..sorry.. Edited March 24, 2010 at 12:36 PM by cmcdaori Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Garou Posted March 24, 2010 at 12:29 PM Posted March 24, 2010 at 12:29 PM (edited) Postponed to May 10th in UK. I am just so relieved in it will not be postponed any longer in the US! We have waited looooong enough! fingers crossed it wont be postponed any longer!! What is postponed?Blu-ray or what?? BLU RAY OR NOT jpc (a german DVD store) received an answer from Sony Music and now it looks like the releas date is 07.05.2010. The following products will be available: Through The Eyes Of The World DVD, 2DVD (Deluxe Edition) and Blu-RayTaking Chances World Tour, The Concert DVD/CD But unfortunately there will probably no Blu-Ray of Taking Chances World Tour, The Concert now! Edited March 24, 2010 at 12:37 PM by Garou http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4973/lasvegasceline.jpg http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/9742/cdpromo.jpg
cmcdaori Posted March 24, 2010 at 12:35 PM Posted March 24, 2010 at 12:35 PM (edited) Postponed to May 10th in UK. I am just so relieved in it will not be postponed any longer in the US! We have waited looooong enough! fingers crossed it wont be postponed any longer!! What is postponed?Blu-ray or what?? BLU RAY OR NOT jpc (a german DVD store) received an answer from sony nusic and now it looks like the releas date is 07.05.2010. The following products will be available: Through The Eyes Of The World DVD, 2DVD (Deluxe Edition) and Blu-RayTaking Chances World Tour, The Concert DVD/CD But unfortunately there will probably no Blu-Ray of Taking Chances World Tour, The Concert now! Great,this is becoming awesome.So,it means that will have deluxe also?? Blu-ray TC w.t.is not avaliable anywhere for now.. Edited March 24, 2010 at 12:37 PM by cmcdaori Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Ronny83 Posted March 24, 2010 at 12:43 PM Author Posted March 24, 2010 at 12:43 PM Postponed to May 10th in UK. That means we'll also probably get it the 10th, since our release dates are usually the same as for the UK...I think it's only for UK since May 3rd is Bank Holiday over there. The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Claudette Posted March 24, 2010 at 12:47 PM Posted March 24, 2010 at 12:47 PM (edited) Postponed to May 10th in UK. That means we'll also probably get it the 10th, since our release dates are usually the same as for the UK...I think it's only for UK since May 3rd is Bank Holiday over there. I think I'm gonna phone SONY SA again and see if they can give me the dates for the SA release. Edit: Just spoke to SONY SA. As it stands, everything gets released on the 3rd of May in SA. The deluxe version won't be available in stores. You can only buy that from her website. Edited March 24, 2010 at 01:02 PM by Claudette http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
one heart Posted March 24, 2010 at 01:15 PM Posted March 24, 2010 at 01:15 PM thanks so much I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVERhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg
Recommended Posts