Nmj Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:41 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:41 PM Yes but IYA was better for a DVD since it has two live performers but The Prayer is a video of Andrea and Celine just standing in one single spot. IYA Celine walks around the entire stage, visits fans on catwalks and then makes it to the middle of the stage for the climax
nature boy Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:42 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:42 PM (edited) Help me out guys...What's IYA? As usual with any Celine releas it's about as clear as mud. Edited March 23, 2010 at 05:42 PM by nature boy http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
Timster Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:42 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:42 PM EOM x2 ? As I already said it earlier, this song has been cut out from the French concert DVD. Must be because she only recorded it once for the Boston DVD. Oh yeah, forgot about that. I hope that's just a mistake in the tracklisting, it will be weird seeing the DVD cut straight to LAEE. Hopefully New Mego's Flamenco will still be included though.
Javito Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:42 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:42 PM This is what the official site announces today :clap: Happy BirthdayMarch 23 , 2010 Today is René's second son, Jean-Pierre Angélil's birthday. Jean-Pierre has studied music and plays the piano. He says his father never ceases to amaze him! Jean-Pierre admires René very much for his generosity, organization and patience. Happy Birthday Jean-Pierre! Surely, the well-known by every and each citizen in the planet Earth Jean-Pierre Angelil is more important than Céline releasing 3 dvds and 2 live albums! "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Nmj Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:43 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:43 PM Help me out guys...What's IYA? As usual with any Celine releas it's about as clear as mud. "I Y A" I'm Your Angel"
Timster Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:44 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:44 PM This is what the official site announces today :clap: Happy BirthdayMarch 23 , 2010 Today is René's second son, Jean-Pierre Angélil's birthday. Jean-Pierre has studied music and plays the piano. He says his father never ceases to amaze him! Jean-Pierre admires René very much for his generosity, organization and patience. Happy Birthday Jean-Pierre! Surely, the well-known by every and each citizen in the planet Earth Jean-Pierre Angelil is more important than Céline releasing 3 dvds and 2 live albums! Unbelievable!
nature boy Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:46 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:46 PM Help me out guys...What's IYA? As usual with any Celine releas it's about as clear as mud. "I Y A" I'm Your Angel" Thanks...could'nt get it for some reason. http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
Nmj Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:47 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:47 PM No Problem that happens to me too sometimes!! LOL
GoldenLeaf Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:50 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:50 PM EOM x2 ? As I already said it earlier, this song has been cut out from the French concert DVD. Must be because she only recorded it once for the Boston DVD. Oh yeah, forgot about that. I hope that's just a mistake in the tracklisting, it will be weird seeing the DVD cut straight to LAEE. Hopefully New Mego's Flamenco will still be included though.Yeah let's hope that's just a mistake. But I'm afraid ''New Mego's Flamenco'' has been cut as well since it's part of EOM. I really hope I'm wrong though.
Nmj Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:52 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:52 PM Can i just why do you even want it if they cut out the EOM that follows it??
cmcdaori Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:52 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:52 PM This is what the official site announces today :clap: Happy BirthdayMarch 23 , 2010 Today is René's second son, Jean-Pierre Angélil's birthday. Jean-Pierre has studied music and plays the piano. He says his father never ceases to amaze him! Jean-Pierre admires René very much for his generosity, organization and patience. Happy Birthday Jean-Pierre! Surely, the well-known by every and each citizen in the planet Earth Jean-Pierre Angelil is more important than Céline releasing 3 dvds and 2 live albums! Unbelievable! Yes,really unbelievable.. Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Timster Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:53 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:53 PM (edited) EOM x2 ? As I already said it earlier, this song has been cut out from the French concert DVD. Must be because she only recorded it once for the Boston DVD. Oh yeah, forgot about that. I hope that's just a mistake in the tracklisting, it will be weird seeing the DVD cut straight to LAEE. Hopefully New Mego's Flamenco will still be included though.Yeah let's hope that's just a mistake. But I'm afraid ''New Mego's Flamenco'' has been cut as well since it's part of EOM. I really hope I'm wrong though. Can i just why do you even want it if they cut out the EOM that follows it?? It's stupid enough cutting EOM, but cutting New Mego's Flamenco was be catastrophic, as Celine would suddenly change dresses in a matter of seconds. They better not make the applause from ESRNQ last 3 minutes!!! :sofunny: Edited March 23, 2010 at 05:54 PM by Timster
Javito Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:56 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:56 PM (edited) For the moment the most exciting thing to me is to see how that "hard book" package full of photos looks It would be like a digi-book package or something? I'm curious to check that On the other hand, its frustrating to see that for the french public, the only nouvelle they have in french language for them on both DVD and CD is "Et s'il n'en restait qu'une", after eleven years of the release of Au Coeur Du Stade Eleven years, and they only bring one new song live. ONE. It's so disappointing. It's like time hasn't passed in her career, but it has indeed And the english concert, except for the 6 Taking Chances songs, is like a mix of the LTAL tour and ANDLILV... If only she had done a Céline medley with unknown songs instead of that Queen and Soul medley! (was it really necessary, Céline? ) If only they had included bonus songs like the ANDHC remix or Can't Fight The Feelin'!! But no... Sony will never think about that Edited March 23, 2010 at 05:58 PM by Javito "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Timster Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:59 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:59 PM For the moment the most exciting thing to me is to see how that "hard book" package full of photos looks It would be like a digi-book package or something? I'm curious to check that I think it might be like the 1 fille & 4 types special edition red book, where the pages are full of photos, and the DVDs are in pockets at the front and back.
Javito Posted March 23, 2010 at 06:03 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 06:03 PM For the moment the most exciting thing to me is to see how that "hard book" package full of photos looks It would be like a digi-book package or something? I'm curious to check that I think it might be like the 1 fille & 4 types special edition red book, where the pages are full of photos, and the DVDs are in pockets at the front and back. Yes, but I think it will probably have the size of a DVD case, like the Anastacia "Pieces of a Dream" deluxe edition http://www.anastaciafanclubnl.com/Anastacia-Pieces-Of-A-Dream-340924.jpg "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Timster Posted March 23, 2010 at 06:05 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 06:05 PM For the moment the most exciting thing to me is to see how that "hard book" package full of photos looks It would be like a digi-book package or something? I'm curious to check that I think it might be like the 1 fille & 4 types special edition red book, where the pages are full of photos, and the DVDs are in pockets at the front and back. Yes, but I think it will probably have the size of a DVD case, like the Anastacia "Pieces of a Dream" deluxe edition http://www.anastaciafanclubnl.com/Anastacia-Pieces-Of-A-Dream-340924.jpg Yes, the same size as a DVD case
cmcdaori Posted March 23, 2010 at 06:13 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 06:13 PM For the moment the most exciting thing to me is to see how that "hard book" package full of photos looks It would be like a digi-book package or something? I'm curious to check that On the other hand, its frustrating to see that for the french public, the only nouvelle they have in french language for them on both DVD and CD is "Et s'il n'en restait qu'une", after eleven years of the release of Au Coeur Du Stade Eleven years, and they only bring one new song live. ONE. It's so disappointing. It's like time hasn't passed in her career, but it has indeed And the english concert, except for the 6 Taking Chances songs, is like a mix of the LTAL tour and ANDLILV... If only she had done a Céline medley with unknown songs instead of that Queen and Soul medley! (was it really necessary, Céline? ) If only they had included bonus songs like the ANDHC remix or Can't Fight The Feelin'!! But no... Sony will never think about that I was talking about this all the time amigo..One my post was even deleted cuz i said that sony is crap and bla bla..For the last 10 years,nothing changed,the same songs we still have which became frustrating..from so many awesome new that we could have french and english both..craziness,i know.. Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
binsk Posted March 23, 2010 at 06:39 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 06:39 PM See i know its over but i want to know the reason behind cutting IYA out? And TPOL from the French concert! well that's not that difficult to understand! IYA = because of the lenght of the dvdTPOL = because it's a french DVD and it's a playback english song How is it because of DVD length?!?! A New Day DVD had 3-4 hours worth of stuff...and so does CTTEOTW...it's a 3 hour documentary -RK
Céline's Blues Posted March 23, 2010 at 06:41 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 06:41 PM See i know its over but i want to know the reason behind cutting IYA out? And TPOL from the French concert! They also cut Eyes On Me out from the French concert. Not just TPOL. I can give you that version of TPOL right now. Really, right now. Being used since 14 years it’s not hard to find, you know! http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Timster Posted March 23, 2010 at 06:43 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 06:43 PM See i know its over but i want to know the reason behind cutting IYA out? And TPOL from the French concert! They also cut Eyes On Me out from the French concert. Not just TPOL. I can give you that version of TPOL right now. Really, right now. Being used since 14 years it’s not hard to find, you know! Seb, TPOL is new, believe it or not. You'll be pleasantly surprised when you see the DVD!
cmcdaori Posted March 23, 2010 at 06:46 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 06:46 PM See i know its over but i want to know the reason behind cutting IYA out? And TPOL from the French concert! They also cut Eyes On Me out from the French concert. Not just TPOL. I can give you that version of TPOL right now. Really, right now. Being used since 14 years it’s not hard to find, you know! Sure.U're old as bible..hahaha..without offense Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Bellamy Posted March 23, 2010 at 06:47 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 06:47 PM This is what the official site announces today :clap: Happy BirthdayMarch 23 , 2010 Today is René's second son, Jean-Pierre Angélil's birthday. Jean-Pierre has studied music and plays the piano. He says his father never ceases to amaze him! Jean-Pierre admires René very much for his generosity, organization and patience. Happy Birthday Jean-Pierre! Surely, the well-known by every and each citizen in the planet Earth Jean-Pierre Angelil is more important than Céline releasing 3 dvds and 2 live albums! Unbelievable! Yes,really unbelievable..celinedion.com can't surprise me anymore. "Make sure you check back there everyday for more info." Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Timster Posted March 23, 2010 at 06:59 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 06:59 PM I can give you that version of TPOL right now. Really, right now. Being used since 14 years it’s not hard to find, you know!I have the actual playback acapella if anyone's interested: '90s version: http://www.mediafire.com/?wozmudqt2mh'00s version: http://www.mediafire.com/?umjzimhntql
Timster Posted March 23, 2010 at 07:00 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 07:00 PM (edited) celinedion.com can't surprise me anymore. "Make sure you check back there everyday for more info." Edited March 23, 2010 at 07:01 PM by Timster
cmcdaori Posted March 23, 2010 at 07:04 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 07:04 PM (edited) celinedion.com can't surprise me anymore. "Make sure you check back there everyday for more info." Yes,very funny Guys,any news for UK releases and what about deluxe,is it avaliable anywhere except official site? Edited March 23, 2010 at 07:11 PM by cmcdaori Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Tyler1991 Posted March 23, 2010 at 07:27 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 07:27 PM I don't believe for one second that the reason IYA was cut was anything related to time issues on DVD. That is the most absurd thing I've ever heard. Cut a #1 hit out of a DVD but keep in that painful-to-watch We Will Rock You cover??? I like the rendition of TSMGO, but not so much WWRY. I don't think it has anything to do with time. If it did, I'd certainly hope they would give priority to HER songs. Even with IYA, the concert would still last less than 2 hours. There shouldn't have been any time problems.
fan2celinedion Posted March 23, 2010 at 07:29 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 07:29 PM (edited) guys calm down IYA is in the movie (I think ) The prayer was never heard live on a dvd Edited March 23, 2010 at 07:30 PM by fan2celinedion
Bruno Portugal Posted March 23, 2010 at 07:37 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 07:37 PM Hate the cover of the CD/DVD BUT everything else looks amazing!!! My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
kevincheung410 Posted March 23, 2010 at 07:39 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 07:39 PM (edited) celinedion.com can't surprise me anymore. "Make sure you check back there everyday for more info." So you check it everyday All TC member ATTENTION!!!! Tell Us What You Think! March 22 , 2010 At TeamCeline, we like to share opinions. The Quick Quiz had been recently updated. Visit the Forum and take part today! Edited March 23, 2010 at 07:43 PM by kevincheung410 www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
angelil78 Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:00 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:00 PM Still haven't got any answer from my looooooooooooooong email to Team Celine yesterday where I told them my opinion about the ticketsale to the new Celine show, the news section, DVD and CD release in May, the celinedionshop.com and more... who wants to bet that I wont hear anything from them?
Recommended Posts