Claudette Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:09 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:09 PM This is interesting. If you search for the Celine Dion Store in other countries this is what you get: UK: http://www.sonymusicdigital.com/celine-dio...rent_country=UK SA: http://www.sonymusicdigital.com/celine-dio...rent_country=SA I wonder if that means they are working on the links for the other countries? If you click on go you go back to the US store. http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
celinefanonline Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:09 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:09 PM here's the HQ pic of the deluxe edition... which is provided by Curtis Woodsidewish they asked me to do the cover for them .... oh well......have a look and u'll see what i mean Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Timster Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:11 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:11 PM Just had this reply from the new site (I asked about non-US orders and DVD regions) Tim Warneck, Thank you for contacting MyPlay Direct. I'm glad to provide the information required by you. At this point of time, the Celine: Through The Eyes of the World DVD is only available to U.S. customers. We do not have any information about the availability of this item outside the U.S. Hence, I suggest that you book mark the link given below and check back frequently for the availability of the item outside the U.S.: http://www.sonymusicdigital.com/celine-dion/pages/5472878/ Thank you for choosing MyPlay Direct. Sony Music DigitalC6LDPaul
Salitpong Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:13 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:13 PM So what about somebody who's not living in the state. How do we order the deluxe edition and the french concert,I don't see both of them in amazon.com THANKS!
Peppercorn1991 Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:25 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:25 PM here's the HQ pic of the deluxe edition... which is provided by Curtis Woodsidewish they asked me to do the cover for them .... oh well......have a look and u'll see what i mean That cant be the cover! Its a mess, the picture is fine but whats going on with all the writing on the cover? Im sure it will look better than that kev
Timster Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:30 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:30 PM Yeah the font at the bottom is not the same as the one used in the cover on the Polish site. This one looks even more child-like!
Thomas Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:32 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:32 PM That cover is obviously a home-made thing, it's not the same as the one we saw a few days ago.
angelil78 Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:47 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:47 PM Just had this reply from the new site (I asked about non-US orders and DVD regions) Tim Warneck, Thank you for contacting MyPlay Direct. I'm glad to provide the information required by you. At this point of time, the Celine: Through The Eyes of the World DVD is only available to U.S. customers. We do not have any information about the availability of this item outside the U.S. Hence, I suggest that you book mark the link given below and check back frequently for the availability of the item outside the U.S.: http://www.sonymusicdigital.com/celine-dion/pages/5472878/ Thank you for choosing MyPlay Direct. Sony Music DigitalC6LDPaul OMG!!! so if I understand this correctly, they haven't planned a release outside USA at the moment???? I don't get it.. I am confused!
cmcdaori Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:47 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:47 PM So what about somebody who's not living in the state. How do we order the deluxe edition and the french concert,I don't see both of them in amazon.com THANKS! Im asking the same all the time.. Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
anewdayhascome Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:07 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:07 PM the Celine TTEOTW looks like cutting from the poster A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Salitpong Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:17 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:17 PM So what about somebody who's not living in the state. How do we order the deluxe edition and the french concert,I don't see both of them in amazon.com THANKS! Im asking the same all the time.. I know right? We don't wanna wait any longer ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
angelil78 Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:23 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:23 PM So what about somebody who's not living in the state. How do we order the deluxe edition and the french concert,I don't see both of them in amazon.com THANKS! Im asking the same all the time..
celinefanonline Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:35 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:35 PM and i just realise after i compare the pic of the deluxe edtion it's probably fan made lol no wonder lol i'll double check Courage don't you dare fail me now!
CSCfan Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:36 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:36 PM We still have more than a month to go before they're released.....have some patience A lot can happen between now and then.. »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
kevincheung410 Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:36 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:36 PM Just had this reply from the new site (I asked about non-US orders and DVD regions) Tim Warneck, Thank you for contacting MyPlay Direct. I'm glad to provide the information required by you. At this point of time, the Celine: Through The Eyes of the World DVD is only available to U.S. customers. We do not have any information about the availability of this item outside the U.S. Hence, I suggest that you book mark the link given below and check back frequently for the availability of the item outside the U.S.: http://www.sonymusicdigital.com/celine-dion/pages/5472878/ Thank you for choosing MyPlay Direct. Sony Music DigitalC6LDPaul OMG!!! so if I understand this correctly, they haven't planned a release outside USA at the moment???? I don't get it.. I am confused! No, all that they replied is to push us to pre-order on that site. www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
cmcdaori Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:37 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:37 PM So what about somebody who's not living in the state. How do we order the deluxe edition and the french concert,I don't see both of them in amazon.com THANKS! Im asking the same all the time.. Don't cry,is gonna be ok..we will order it somehow.. Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
kevincheung410 Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:38 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:38 PM This is interesting. If you search for the Celine Dion Store in other countries this is what you get: UK: http://www.sonymusicdigital.com/celine-dio...rent_country=UK SA: http://www.sonymusicdigital.com/celine-dio...rent_country=SA I wonder if that means they are working on the links for the other countries? If you click on go you go back to the US store. NO! You can tryhttp://www.sonymusicdigital.com/celine-dio...rent_country=CNhttp://www.sonymusicdigital.com/celine-dio...rent_country=FR even http://www.sonymusicdigital.com/celine-dio...country=ABCDEFG www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
mirage Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:40 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:40 PM We still have more than a month to go before they're released.....have some patience A lot can happen between now and then.. yes thank you!!! people have some patience or try to read "the deluxe 2 dvd set will be available in all countries (except if a country choosed not to release it), in the US it's exclusive for the online shop, elsewhere it depends on local Sony office" it will all be availeble someday, somehow, just wait
Timster Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:45 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:45 PM http://www.sonymusicdigital.com/celine-dio...country=ABCDEFG http://www.sonymusicdigital.com/celine-dio...this_site_sucks
browseceline Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:50 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:50 PM (edited) here's the HQ pic of the deluxe edition... which is provided by Curtis Woodsidewish they asked me to do the cover for them .... oh well......have a look and u'll see what i mean what????? this is really bad..i mean they didn't even cut the black parts in the logo and now I see pixels because just pasted it as a selection on the photo.. same for the crappy text beneath...i cannot believe they would release this.. I am already trying to get used to the cd/dvdcover but this one..this is really bad photoshop...and the text is centrized too..but we discussed this earlier.. but I did not know it was this bad! Edited March 23, 2010 at 09:52 PM by browseceline <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
vroni Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:53 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:53 PM http://www.sonymusicdigital.com/celine-dio...country=ABCDEFG http://www.sonymusicdigital.com/celine-dio...this_site_sucks H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
cmcdaori Posted March 23, 2010 at 10:11 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 10:11 PM here's the HQ pic of the deluxe edition... which is provided by Curtis Woodsidewish they asked me to do the cover for them .... oh well......have a look and u'll see what i mean what????? this is really bad..i mean they didn't even cut the black parts in the logo and now I see pixels because just pasted it as a selection on the photo.. same for the crappy text beneath...i cannot believe they would release this.. I am already trying to get used to the cd/dvdcover but this one..this is really bad photoshop...and the text is centrized too..but we discussed this earlier.. but I did not know it was this bad! :laugh: ironic laugh my dear :laugh: Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
vroni Posted March 23, 2010 at 10:22 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 10:22 PM Just had this reply from the new site (I asked about non-US orders and DVD regions) Tim Warneck, Thank you for contacting MyPlay Direct. I'm glad to provide the information required by you. At this point of time, the Celine: Through The Eyes of the World DVD is only available to U.S. customers. We do not have any information about the availability of this item outside the U.S. Hence, I suggest that you book mark the link given below and check back frequently for the availability of the item outside the U.S.: http://www.sonymusicdigital.com/celine-dion/pages/5472878/ Thank you for choosing MyPlay Direct. Sony Music DigitalC6LDPaul OMG!!! so if I understand this correctly, they haven't planned a release outside USA at the moment???? I don't get it.. I am confused! I don't think so as the German press release was also talking about the Special Edition and I don't think that they would specifically mention it if they weren't going to release it there as well... My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
buffster2002 Posted March 23, 2010 at 11:48 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 11:48 PM Any word on the Australian release dates for TTEOTW and the concert? I'm absolutely DYING for this!!!!!!! "Every night in my dreams, I see you, I feel you. You're here...there's nothing I fear"
Dustin Posted March 24, 2010 at 12:23 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 12:23 AM (edited) Here's my thought on the whole thing, and I apologize if someone's covered this information already, as I've just skimmed over the past couple days worth of posts. SONY Music has offices in every country in the world - and each specific country handles the release for that specific country. SONY Music USA obviously setup this page for its consumers in the United States - it is up to SONY Music UK and SONY Music South Africa (for example) to create specific content for consumers of their country. (Like Japan with the Taking Chances Boxed Set or the versions of A New Day Has Come with "Super Love") An example is when Annie Lennox released The Annie Lennox Collection - in Italy they released 2 acoustic versions of songs ("Little Bird" and "Walking On Broken Glass") that were iTunes only bonus tracks - which eventually made their way to Europe a few weeks later and the United States a month or two later. There are some times where there are releases that don't hit the US market - most of the time her French Albums or the deluxe versions of those albums - and that's because SONY Music USA decides that these products aren't right for the US market. Release Dates: Those dates on the different retailer websites have to come from SONY - I'm sure they don't make those up. If we've heard "official" information - either SONY hasn't provided the retailers with new dates, or the retailers haven't updated their sites yet. I bet we'll see those changed sooner or later. The best thing you could do is hang tight and wait for your country to announce their specific plans for their album - or have someone in the US order the product for you and then ship it to you. About the hi-res covers - the place where I get my marketing plans from hasn't posted those - so I assume they're not officially ready or someone else has an exclusive to post larger versions of the covers before anyone else. I am checking often and the minute I receive them I will be sure to pass them along. If you notice, CelineDion.com hasn't posted anything about these releases - and we know how they USUALLY are about this stuff - but maybe they are waiting for worldwide divisions of the record label to finalize their plans before they post information on such a worldwide specific site. As I've said before - I would hang tight. You guys have said before that SONY is all about the $$$ - and whether or not I agree with that - they're not going to miss out on an opportunity to make that money and I'm sure they'll offer the best product for each available area. These are just my thoughts. I'm just trying to remain positive and I could be way off here, but who knows! I'll be quiet now!!! -Dustin Edited March 24, 2010 at 12:26 AM by Dustin Visit My Website
celínico_sin_remedio Posted March 24, 2010 at 12:31 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 12:31 AM I can give you that version of TPOL right now. Really, right now. Being used since 14 years it's not hard to find, you know!I have the actual playback acapella if anyone's interested: '90s version: http://www.mediafire.com/?wozmudqt2mh'00s version: http://www.mediafire.com/?umjzimhntql I didn't know Céline's been using two playbacks to TPOL during her career, I thought it was just one! Although sometimes I heard very little differences related to the voice itself (deeper, for example) in the AND DVD audio... But I was taking for granted there was only one playback. Now I understand, thanks Timster! Do you guys think the newly recorded version will be used in the future as a third playback version? I surely hope not, and don't wanna give ideas to René/Sony/whoever lol. P.S.: The 00's version is shortened, how could I forget about that! Oh my Dion... "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
Bellamy Posted March 24, 2010 at 01:35 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 01:35 AM celinedion.com can't surprise me anymore. "Make sure you check back there everyday for more info." So you check it everyday All TC member ATTENTION!!!! Tell Us What You Think! March 22 , 2010 At TeamCeline, we like to share opinions. The Quick Quiz had been recently updated. Visit the Forum and take part today!No. Only a TeamCeline Forum Winner like Peter12345 would do that. I wonder if he is the only active one there.Peter12345 is our TeamCeline Forum Winner!March 15 , 2010 Congratulations to TeamCeline member Peter12345 as he was chosen as Forum Member of the Month for February! Peter joined us last month and is very active on the TeamCeline Forum. He takes part in discussions, suggests new topics and creates quizzes as well. He has a very positive attitude on the Forum. Keep up the good work! To thank Peter12345 for helping ensure that TeamCeline remains a fun and enjoyable online community, he will soon receive a very special Celine prize. Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
celinesounds Posted March 24, 2010 at 01:42 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 01:42 AM Sony Music Portugal still has the same date for Through the Eyes of the World26.04.2010 #FREEJAVITO
aicee Posted March 24, 2010 at 02:19 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 02:19 AM Question? so the "tc world tour" & "through the eyes" will can only be avail both on may 4?
Celinenvegas Posted March 24, 2010 at 03:06 AM Posted March 24, 2010 at 03:06 AM Are the prices the same on all the sites? Even for Team Celine? This site is ran by SONY Music and Columbia Records - not by Team Celine - so there's no discount. Yes I know but my question was if anyone knew of any other sites such as amazon, Team Celine, etc that had any lower prices than this store run by Sony. ~J O E Y~
Recommended Posts