anewdayhascome Posted March 14, 2010 at 01:09 PM Posted March 14, 2010 at 01:09 PM Hope everybody will succeed:D Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Belle Céline Posted March 14, 2010 at 02:19 PM Author Posted March 14, 2010 at 02:19 PM can an admin change the title to reflect the HQ's being on pages 3 and 6? Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
leus Posted March 14, 2010 at 03:12 PM Posted March 14, 2010 at 03:12 PM Or Rene, he is out very often to walk the dog. There are some pictures of Rene walking the dog on March 12. Here's the link (since I don't have access to the larger pictures and I can't copy them either... http://www.brunopress.nl/bin/Brunopress.dl...h=celine%20dion Quote
Belle Céline Posted March 14, 2010 at 03:19 PM Author Posted March 14, 2010 at 03:19 PM Or Rene, he is out very often to walk the dog. There are some pictures of Rene walking the dog on March 12. Here's the link (since I don't have access to the larger pictures and I can't copy them either... http://www.brunopress.nl/bin/Brunopress.dl...h=celine%20dionthere are a couple of those on the last page I posted them from purepeople. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
nuts2you Posted March 14, 2010 at 03:46 PM Posted March 14, 2010 at 03:46 PM Why not send some flowers to the Hotel. Via 1-800-flowers.com, C/O CELINE DION. Does anyone have a address of the Hotel. Leave at the front desk, Maybe the Maid/ or Rene/ Nick can pick then up. I would Love to be able to work there and say HOUSE CLEANING. Quote
nuts2you Posted March 14, 2010 at 03:56 PM Posted March 14, 2010 at 03:56 PM Why not send some flowers to the Hotel. Via 1-800-flowers.com, C/O CELINE DION. Does anyone have a address of the Hotel. Leave at the front desk, Maybe the Maid/ or Rene/ Nick can pick then up. I would Love to be able to work there and say HOUSE CLEANING. Herehttp://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/CentralPark/Default.htm is the address. Quote
nuts2you Posted March 14, 2010 at 03:58 PM Posted March 14, 2010 at 03:58 PM this http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/C.../Default.htmone better Quote
angelil78 Posted March 14, 2010 at 08:31 PM Posted March 14, 2010 at 08:31 PM ohhh I wonder what kind of hotel suite they stay in Quote
~Christian~ Posted March 14, 2010 at 08:53 PM Posted March 14, 2010 at 08:53 PM I am disappointed that the fifth try wasn't the good one... I really, really hope for her, for them, that this attempt will result on a bright, healthy, happy, long-desired pregnancy. You know, some people say "That's what she gets, wanting to work more and more! She souldn't have put so much in her career, she sould have thought about her desire to have another child before! Now, she and her husband are too old!"I don't think that way. I think nobody can judge a desire of parenthood. My fingers are crossed. Quote
autumnskies00 Posted March 14, 2010 at 10:30 PM Posted March 14, 2010 at 10:30 PM So myself and a few others waited outside of the ritz today. We saw charlie a few times walked by Manon and then Manon's husband. Charlie is super hyper but seemed well behaved. They said Celine would not be coming out today, but we were able to give Manon's husband some things for Celine. Shea had a little gift bag for her for her birthday, and I just sent up a card that basically said you're fans are thinking of you and wishing you all of the best. We did see Jennifer Aniston though...but she sort of just ran by because she was ambushed by paparazzi. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Belle Céline Posted March 14, 2010 at 10:35 PM Author Posted March 14, 2010 at 10:35 PM So myself and a few others waited outside of the ritz today. We saw charlie a few times walked by Manon and then Manon's husband. Charlie is super hyper but seemed well behaved. They said Celine would not be coming out today, but we were able to give Manon's husband some things for Celine. Shea had a little gift bag for her for her birthday, and I just sent up a card that basically said you're fans are thinking of you and wishing you all of the best. We did see Jennifer Aniston though...but she sort of just ran by because she was ambushed by paparazzi.aww thats great you got to give her stuff, maybe she'll make an apperance tomorrow Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Koolan Posted March 14, 2010 at 10:38 PM Posted March 14, 2010 at 10:38 PM So myself and a few others waited outside of the ritz today. We saw charlie a few times walked by Manon and then Manon's husband. Charlie is super hyper but seemed well behaved. They said Celine would not be coming out today, but we were able to give Manon's husband some things for Celine. Shea had a little gift bag for her for her birthday, and I just sent up a card that basically said you're fans are thinking of you and wishing you all of the best. We did see Jennifer Aniston though...but she sort of just ran by because she was ambushed by paparazzi.That's sweet of you. Sorry, I missed ya'll. Perhaps, we can give her the flowers next week. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
angelil78 Posted March 14, 2010 at 10:40 PM Posted March 14, 2010 at 10:40 PM So myself and a few others waited outside of the ritz today. We saw charlie a few times walked by Manon and then Manon's husband. Charlie is super hyper but seemed well behaved. They said Celine would not be coming out today, but we were able to give Manon's husband some things for Celine. Shea had a little gift bag for her for her birthday, and I just sent up a card that basically said you're fans are thinking of you and wishing you all of the best. We did see Jennifer Aniston though...but she sort of just ran by because she was ambushed by paparazzi. awww how nice of you she really must be on bed rest now. May I ask what you gave her? Quote
autumnskies00 Posted March 14, 2010 at 10:44 PM Posted March 14, 2010 at 10:44 PM Shea gave her a stuffed frog, a bday card with a frog on it and I'm not sure what else was in the bag. I just gave her a card which inside I wrote how her fans were sending prayers and well wishes her way. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
autumnskies00 Posted March 14, 2010 at 10:52 PM Posted March 14, 2010 at 10:52 PM and let me just say, its not wonder she stays there. You should see the stores that place is surrounded by. I know I will butcher all the names if I try, but just google maps the hotel and you'll see. Van Clef is right around the corner for one thing. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
angelil78 Posted March 14, 2010 at 10:52 PM Posted March 14, 2010 at 10:52 PM aww, I bet that gives her some encouragement Quote
autumnskies00 Posted March 14, 2010 at 10:58 PM Posted March 14, 2010 at 10:58 PM I really hope so. I put a lot of heart into what I wrote, and even though they keep saying she's not upset or sad over it, it's still got to be rough on her emotions because she wants it so much. Its always easier to get through the hard stuff when you know there are people supporting you through it. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Belle Céline Posted March 14, 2010 at 11:07 PM Author Posted March 14, 2010 at 11:07 PM well I'm sure she'll love what you wrote. Wish I could have wrote her something to let her know I was thinking of her and wishing her well. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
nuts2you Posted March 14, 2010 at 11:09 PM Posted March 14, 2010 at 11:09 PM I really hope so. I put a lot of heart into what I wrote, and even though they keep saying she's not upset or sad over it, it's still got to be rough on her emotions because she wants it so much. Its always easier to get through the hard stuff when you know there are people supporting you through it. Have you thought about given her flowers, Maybe if she still there tomorrww could u bring some flowers to her from US the forum. How about some chips as well. Quote
autumnskies00 Posted March 14, 2010 at 11:12 PM Posted March 14, 2010 at 11:12 PM I really hope so. I put a lot of heart into what I wrote, and even though they keep saying she's not upset or sad over it, it's still got to be rough on her emotions because she wants it so much. Its always easier to get through the hard stuff when you know there are people supporting you through it. Have you thought about given her flowers, Maybe if she still there tomorrww could u bring some flowers to her from US the forum. How about some chips as well. I probably won't be going back again this time around. I work three jobs so for me to even have the time to go today was luck. If she's ever back (hopefully it will be for a checkup not for another IVF session) I may see if I can go again, and then maybe I can try. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Celininha17 Posted March 14, 2010 at 11:30 PM Posted March 14, 2010 at 11:30 PM rofl @ the GIANT bear : Who wants to bet on how long it takes Charlie to demolish the giant bear? ahahahaha It's a giant DOG and not a bear Quote http://i50.tinypic.com/10ifgwj.jpgLAS VEGAS, March 19th & 20th, 2011
CelineDionFan710 Posted March 14, 2010 at 11:49 PM Posted March 14, 2010 at 11:49 PM thats huge! lol Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
hellmeister Posted March 14, 2010 at 11:56 PM Posted March 14, 2010 at 11:56 PM Don't be so sure that the 5th try didn't work. "6" may have meant that they were counting RC as the first try.... and this would be the 5th attempt at baby number two - - thus making it SIX. Quote
Nmj Posted March 15, 2010 at 12:11 AM Posted March 15, 2010 at 12:11 AM Yes and maybe the tedder-bear is the new babys celebration that Celines pregnant...you never know Quote
Koolan Posted March 15, 2010 at 12:18 AM Posted March 15, 2010 at 12:18 AM rofl @ the GIANT bear : Who wants to bet on how long it takes Charlie to demolish the giant bear? ahahahaha It's a giant DOG and not a bear You took these photos? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
nuts2you Posted March 15, 2010 at 12:23 AM Posted March 15, 2010 at 12:23 AM So, she been there since March 5 until now. If so when do u start counting, Quote
ladylindsey Posted March 15, 2010 at 12:26 AM Posted March 15, 2010 at 12:26 AM (edited) it'll take a week/two or so to know if she's preggers. I'm pretty sure they mean this is her 6th IVF this time around. I can't imagine they would still be counting RC. Edited March 15, 2010 at 12:56 AM by ladylindsey Quote
Celininha17 Posted March 15, 2010 at 12:31 AM Posted March 15, 2010 at 12:31 AM rofl @ the GIANT bear : Who wants to bet on how long it takes Charlie to demolish the giant bear? ahahahaha It's a giant DOG and not a bear You took these photos? Yep Yep Yep Quote http://i50.tinypic.com/10ifgwj.jpgLAS VEGAS, March 19th & 20th, 2011
riobeard11 Posted March 15, 2010 at 12:40 AM Posted March 15, 2010 at 12:40 AM Maybe that's Nick's favorite stuffed animal Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.