ladylindsey Posted March 12, 2010 at 05:27 AM Posted March 12, 2010 at 05:27 AM http://defpenradio718.com/blog/fans-show-l...or-celine-dion/ A few more pics But it's more like "Jessica Simpson fans also clap for Céline as she leaves the building" lol. Quote
Claudette Posted March 12, 2010 at 06:43 AM Posted March 12, 2010 at 06:43 AM Thanks for all the pictures! Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Jacqui Posted March 12, 2010 at 07:29 AM Posted March 12, 2010 at 07:29 AM Awww I hope she didn't cut her hair, but it kinda looks that way. She's still beautiful Celine though. Quote
ladylindsey Posted March 12, 2010 at 07:42 AM Posted March 12, 2010 at 07:42 AM (edited) who is this lady in the green pullover? She is behind Céline and then in the car with her. Edited March 12, 2010 at 07:52 AM by ladylindsey Quote
ashleylovesceline Posted March 12, 2010 at 09:58 AM Posted March 12, 2010 at 09:58 AM Charlie is seriously the luckiest dog on the planet, and a total cutie too! I wonder why they're in NY... Hopefully she's pregnant. *prays* Quote
autumnskies00 Posted March 12, 2010 at 12:41 PM Posted March 12, 2010 at 12:41 PM anyone know if she's still there? me and shea were going to go on a celine mission on sunday I've never 'stalked' at a hotel but umm, theres like a million people waiting out there anyway. maybe we can give her more real fan support instead of it just being those ebay shitheads out there lol. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Claudette Posted March 12, 2010 at 12:55 PM Posted March 12, 2010 at 12:55 PM I think Koolan said that she is still there. If you guys see her, give her a BIG hug from everyone here on the forum. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
~Christian~ Posted March 12, 2010 at 01:09 PM Posted March 12, 2010 at 01:09 PM I think that, except for the world premiere of TTEOTW, she didn't leave NY.I heard René in an itw saying that, for her first pregnancy, she had to stay the whole first month in NY. So, I think it could me the same here. Lets hope she's having a little breathe of life in her belly! Would be so great! Quote
René-Charles Posted March 12, 2010 at 02:15 PM Posted March 12, 2010 at 02:15 PM Celine so beautiful <3 Quote http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/2967/sansre2g.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us Céline , René & Les Enfants : René-Charles , Eddy & Nels0n ♥ 5 Juillet 2008 Inoubliableee ♥ MON BLOG SUR CELINE ....
BLM Posted March 12, 2010 at 02:39 PM Posted March 12, 2010 at 02:39 PM Love the pictures. Thanks so much Quote
cmcdaori Posted March 12, 2010 at 02:47 PM Posted March 12, 2010 at 02:47 PM Thanx,the puppy is great.. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
celinedream Posted March 12, 2010 at 04:00 PM Posted March 12, 2010 at 04:00 PM I got a video of Charlie. Should I post it on youtube? Oh yes please! Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Belle Céline Posted March 12, 2010 at 04:00 PM Author Posted March 12, 2010 at 04:00 PM I love the ones Linds posted, I wish we could get some of these in HQ. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
kathyc25 Posted March 12, 2010 at 04:57 PM Posted March 12, 2010 at 04:57 PM Aw their dog is so cute! I want her Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
anewdayhascome Posted March 12, 2010 at 05:29 PM Posted March 12, 2010 at 05:29 PM if you succeed wish her luck with the baby! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Belle Céline Posted March 12, 2010 at 05:53 PM Author Posted March 12, 2010 at 05:53 PM (edited) celinefan.org has a few MQ quality pics of her walking out of the hotel. Edited March 12, 2010 at 05:54 PM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Belle Céline Posted March 12, 2010 at 06:01 PM Author Posted March 12, 2010 at 06:01 PM (edited) 4 HQ's credit to Terminator at Celebutopia I hoped to get some of the ones of her leaving the hotel in the afternoon from the ones Linds posted but these are good too http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/418/15705celebutopiacelined.th.jpghttp://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4585/15506celebutopiacelined.th.jpghttp://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1363/15680celebutopiacelined.th.jpghttp://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3923/15389celebutopiacelined.th.jpg Edited March 12, 2010 at 06:01 PM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
angelil78 Posted March 12, 2010 at 06:15 PM Posted March 12, 2010 at 06:15 PM (edited) IF she is not pregnant, I think she might be undergoing another IVF today. .. I've had Céline on my mind a lot today (not like that's unusual ) Edited March 12, 2010 at 06:16 PM by angelil78 Quote
celinedream Posted March 12, 2010 at 06:47 PM Posted March 12, 2010 at 06:47 PM (edited) thanks for the HQ Edited March 12, 2010 at 06:48 PM by celinedream Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Claudette Posted March 12, 2010 at 07:04 PM Posted March 12, 2010 at 07:04 PM IF she is not pregnant, I think she might be undergoing another IVF today. .. I've had Céline on my mind a lot today (not like that's unusual ) Very possible. My friend and I were just talking about this. If it is the case, I hope things work out for her this time. I just wish we could all give her a big hug or that there was some way of telling her that we are all thinking about her... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
ladylindsey Posted March 12, 2010 at 07:44 PM Posted March 12, 2010 at 07:44 PM (edited) She had IVF #6 done two days ago at hospital The day from all the pics. And she hasn't been out of the hotel since because of bedrest. Or at least for one day afterwards she was stuck inside. So lots of good wishes to her and prayers! Wouldn't that be the best birthday present for her? Edited March 12, 2010 at 07:47 PM by ladylindsey Quote
Belle Céline Posted March 12, 2010 at 07:48 PM Author Posted March 12, 2010 at 07:48 PM She had IVF #6 done two days ago at hospital The day from all the pics. And she hasn't been out of the hotel since because of bedrest. Or at least for one day afterwards she was stuck inside. So lots of good wishes to her and prayers! Wouldn't that be the best birthday present for her? where did you get that info? Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
ladylindsey Posted March 12, 2010 at 07:50 PM Posted March 12, 2010 at 07:50 PM (edited) From Rene- Someone I know in NYC talked to him outside the hotel on the 10th (was waiting on Celine but she was rushed in and out really fast) so BIG TIME prayers and wishes for baby! She's such a fighter and I love her for that. You can tell in the pics she doesn't feel too good, but look at that smile Edited March 12, 2010 at 08:08 PM by ladylindsey Quote
celinedream Posted March 12, 2010 at 07:54 PM Posted March 12, 2010 at 07:54 PM thanks for sharing the news. sending good vibes to NY Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
ladylindsey Posted March 12, 2010 at 08:06 PM Posted March 12, 2010 at 08:06 PM (edited) ]Do you think she said something to this guy (who has been with her in NYC this time...stand in bodyguard?) about how his shoes don't exactly match his outfit? Edited March 12, 2010 at 08:07 PM by ladylindsey Quote
Claudette Posted March 12, 2010 at 08:23 PM Posted March 12, 2010 at 08:23 PM (edited) So the pictures Bell Celine posted are of her getting back from the hospital? Edited March 12, 2010 at 08:52 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
ladylindsey Posted March 12, 2010 at 08:29 PM Posted March 12, 2010 at 08:29 PM I would guess all the ones where it's dark outside are prob her coming in for the night from there. Quote
Claudette Posted March 12, 2010 at 08:38 PM Posted March 12, 2010 at 08:38 PM That's what I was thinking too... and she is still signing autographs... Why didn't her bodyguards tell the people that ''hey, she's not feeling well, give her a break'' or something? Most of that people aren't even real fans. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
angelil78 Posted March 12, 2010 at 08:42 PM Posted March 12, 2010 at 08:42 PM ohh thanx for that info. 6th IVF, I pray for a success. She doesn't deserve all this difficult time Quote
anewdayhascome Posted March 12, 2010 at 08:49 PM Posted March 12, 2010 at 08:49 PM Good luck Celine! We are so WITH you:) It's the best present you can give yourself and the one we can't ever replace:) The whole world keep fingers for you... make another number your lucky! A new day will come... Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.