CelineTheBest5 Posted March 21, 2010 at 04:35 AM Posted March 21, 2010 at 04:35 AM So cute! I have another one from yesterday. Is Celine still in NY? Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
ladylindsey Posted March 21, 2010 at 04:42 AM Posted March 21, 2010 at 04:42 AM was wondering the same- I thought she left on tuesday Quote
Acacia Posted March 21, 2010 at 04:47 AM Posted March 21, 2010 at 04:47 AM Thanks for posting the video!!! Charlie is such an energetic dog. I want her to lick my face. Yes I do, oh yes I do...she's such a little cutie!!! Oh, I love dogs. Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
Claudette Posted March 21, 2010 at 06:46 AM Posted March 21, 2010 at 06:46 AM (edited) Thanks for the video. Charlie is very cute! I wonder why Celine is still in New York... I hope she is ok! Edited March 21, 2010 at 06:52 AM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Jacqui Posted March 21, 2010 at 08:44 AM Posted March 21, 2010 at 08:44 AM I wonder why too. And why Rene is back there when he said he was going back to Florida... Quote
BLM Posted March 21, 2010 at 02:43 PM Posted March 21, 2010 at 02:43 PM So cute! I have another one from yesterday. Thanks so much for the video....oh yes please post another I'm so amazed how quickly the puppy is growing. Labs are such sweet dogs Quote
Koolan Posted March 22, 2010 at 11:36 PM Posted March 22, 2010 at 11:36 PM We finally saw her come out of the hotel today after more than 2 weeks of waiting!! I got a picture signed and Manuel got to take a photo with her. She wore the same glasses as last time. Rene was so nice to take the picture inside the car for Celine to sign. I wish you girls were here. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Belle Céline Posted March 22, 2010 at 11:44 PM Author Posted March 22, 2010 at 11:44 PM (edited) ^^Any paparazzi? Wish we could see a photo. Edited March 22, 2010 at 11:44 PM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Koolan Posted March 22, 2010 at 11:49 PM Posted March 22, 2010 at 11:49 PM We were the only ones there. They were in a rush...I thought I wouldn't get it signed until Rene stepped in. He must've remembered me from all the dog encounters. I just noticed that the Celine signature looks different than usual. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
CelineLover4Life Posted March 22, 2010 at 11:54 PM Posted March 22, 2010 at 11:54 PM ^^I would love to see this pic if you could upload it that would be great! Quote
ladylindsey Posted March 23, 2010 at 12:27 AM Posted March 23, 2010 at 12:27 AM awww yay Koolan! I hope she can go home and take it easy. Although I'm sure she is sick of being stuck in her room. Quote
manu23 Posted March 23, 2010 at 04:55 AM Posted March 23, 2010 at 04:55 AM Finally, after years of unconditional love Quote
QueenCeline Posted March 23, 2010 at 04:57 AM Posted March 23, 2010 at 04:57 AM Finally, after years of unconditional love Congrats!! So happy you guys got to get a glimpse of her! Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
Julian Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:14 AM Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:14 AM Finally, after years of unconditional love WOW! Congratulation Quote
riobeard11 Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:36 AM Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:36 AM We were the only ones there. They were in a rush...I thought I wouldn't get it signed until Rene stepped in. He must've remembered me from all the dog encounters. I just noticed that the Celine signature looks different than usual. This is why Rene is the man! I love that they're a good family for real. Congrats! Finally, after years of unconditional love Yay! So jealous Quote
Koolan Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:37 AM Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:37 AM Finally, after years of unconditional love It took long enough but it was worth it at the end. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
ladylindsey Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:54 AM Posted March 23, 2010 at 05:54 AM (edited) Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! I can only imagine how happy you must feel! I love what you said, "after years of unconditional love" So so happy for you! And an excellent picture of the two of you! It looks like you guys are about to hop in the SUV together for a nice dinner Oh how I love fan pics! Edited March 23, 2010 at 05:55 AM by ladylindsey Quote
riobeard11 Posted March 23, 2010 at 06:15 AM Posted March 23, 2010 at 06:15 AM So so happy for you! And an excellent picture of the two of you! It looks like you guys are about to hop in the SUV together for a nice dinner It so does! Very cute picture of you two. Quote
Claudette Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:01 AM Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:01 AM Congrats! I hope there is a little baby growing in her belly and that she is feeling ok. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
angelil78 Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:48 AM Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:48 AM yay Ohhh still in NYC, interresting!!! it was day 12 yesterday Quote
Yakir Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:59 AM Posted March 23, 2010 at 08:59 AM She look beatiful, thanks for open the topic and sharing the photos , I remember this dog was a little puppy Quote This sentence says it ALL and starts allUne voix d'or dans un Cœur enfant http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Celine-Dion-Ce-Netait-Quun-Re-125278.jpeg
Claudette Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:36 AM Posted March 23, 2010 at 09:36 AM yay Ohhh still in NYC, interresting!!! it was day 12 yesterday It is strange. I don't think she was that long in New York the previous times. She also didn't seem to leave the hotel a lot during these two weeks, except for her visits to the clinic. I wonder if she is just being extra careful or if she wasn't feeling well or something. At least Rene is back... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Bellamy Posted March 23, 2010 at 10:51 AM Posted March 23, 2010 at 10:51 AM Was it the same coat again? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
yumeng Posted March 23, 2010 at 10:56 AM Posted March 23, 2010 at 10:56 AM So beautiful! thank you~ Quote
duri Posted March 23, 2010 at 12:43 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 12:43 PM Very nice picture, congratulation! It seems that it´s Céline´s favuorite coat. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
angelil78 Posted March 23, 2010 at 12:55 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 12:55 PM yay Ohhh still in NYC, interresting!!! it was day 12 yesterday It is strange. I don't think she was that long in New York the previous times. She also didn't seem to leave the hotel a lot during these two weeks, except for her visits to the clinic. I wonder if she is just being extra careful or if she wasn't feeling well or something. At least Rene is back... Yeah well when she became pregnant with RC, she was on bed or house rest the entire time. I bet they are trying a new method now, making her rest for the first few weeks. I would say that if she wasn't pregnant now, she would have left for Florida. They probably take a blood test every day Quote
QueenCeline Posted March 23, 2010 at 01:52 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 01:52 PM We were the only ones there. They were in a rush...I thought I wouldn't get it signed until Rene stepped in. He must've remembered me from all the dog encounters. I just noticed that the Celine signature looks different than usual. OOOOO can we see a picture Especially if she is signing it differently I would love to see it. Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
manu23 Posted March 23, 2010 at 02:25 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 02:25 PM Finally, after years of unconditional love It took long enough but it was worth it at the end. After Sunday I thought it wasn't going to happen, but thanks to your text on Monday!Thanks to all, it is true we could be a nice couple Quote
anewdayhascome Posted March 23, 2010 at 02:37 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 02:37 PM did you speak with her? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
riobeard11 Posted March 23, 2010 at 03:01 PM Posted March 23, 2010 at 03:01 PM Was it the same coat again? Looks like it! And you can see the handles of the same bag in her hand, too. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.