Jump to content

Celine Dion and Rene at Ritz Carlton March 10th 2010


Recommended Posts

Posted
seems like she didn't expect to be there so long, maybe that's why she didn't pack more things? But errm she's Celine, she could have more stuff delivered to her...

My Taking Chances Tour

22 June München

08 July Genève

10 February Quebec City

12, 14, 15 February Montréal

 

15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS

Posted
can't she just like this clothing?

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted
:wow: Congrats guys! Vic can you show what you got signed? Please :)
Posted

Congratulations on meeting Celine.... great photo of you both!

 

Koolan what did you get signed.... is their a pic? :)

 

Darren.

Posted
:clap: yay

 

Ohhh still in NYC, interresting!!! it was day 12 yesterday

Day 18 now, she was here since the 5th.

 

 

yeah but today it's day 13th since the IVF :)

Posted

Wow thats amazing Vic, congrats :)

 

Darren.

Posted

ur so lucky

and that dog is so lucky its owner is celine dion omg :o

Saheel Shah
Posted
I just want to know whats with the dark black clothes lately
Posted
Beautiful picture Vic!
Posted

Rene has lost so much weight!

 

he does look good ;)

 

He's such a nice man. I have a lot of respect for him. Would loooove to meet him one day.

 

Charlie- haha. Cute cute. Rene and Charlie seem to be a good match for each other. You can tell he dotes on that doggie.

Posted

Wow!!! yes, he has lost a lot of weight. Good for him :thumbsup2: I bet he gets a lot of exercise walking Charlie.

 

Thanks for posting!

http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg

 

♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥

 

Posted
Pic from Boston. :wub:

 

post-1-1269382412_thumb.jpg

 

beautiful picture... :D did you took it yourself @ Boston, or is this an 'official' one?

Posted

Might be a good thing she's not back in Florida yet.

As I already wrote in another thread, when she was pregnant with RC, she had to stay in NY the whole first month... So, we can hope that if she's still in NY, maybe this 6th try is the good one... I do hope so!

Fingers crossed!

Posted
Pic from Boston. :wub:

 

autograph.jpg

 

beautiful picture... :D did you took it yourself @ Boston, or is this an 'official' one?

That's an official photo.

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted (edited)
Pic from Boston. :wub:

 

autograph.jpg

 

beautiful picture... :D did you took it yourself @ Boston, or is this an 'official' one?

That's an official photo.

 

 

:wow: that is amazing!!! you don't see the full autographs much nowadays! :wub: you're very lucky! :P

 

 

oh and can I mention... even THAT picture is better for a cd cover... :whistling:

Edited by Davey84


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
I know Vic chose that photo only cause of those legs. :P

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted

I think she's still there (not that I know for sure)

 

 

Oh and dogs love their private parts :giggle:

Posted
I know Vic chose that photo only cause of those legs. :P

I mean...can't blame him, right? :thumbsup2:

Posted

Thanks Bubba! here's the picture (small)

 

1833990.jpg

 

Hopefully Belle Celine will find HQs for us .

An angel was looking through,

It was you,

Yeah you...it's

189239_10150115379852858_614362857_6669246_5597381_n.jpg

You are the REASON.

Posted
Thanks Bubba! here's the picture (small)

 

1833990.jpg

 

Hopefully Belle Celine will find HQs for us .

Ah you know me well, I've already put in a request for them :thumbsup2:

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...