Lucie Posted June 8, 2010 at 08:05 PM Posted June 8, 2010 at 08:05 PM Looks great!!! Quote facebook // twitter
Bralo20 Posted June 8, 2010 at 08:13 PM Author Posted June 8, 2010 at 08:13 PM Thanks for all the lovely comments folks! We truly appreciate it! My appologies if there are here and there some minor errors but although we did read everything again and again it seemed that we missed some things I've heard that there were some issues with the registration form, now I've checked it again and it is all working fine, however it can take some time to load... I had to play with the source code the implement the database into the site and since the database is on another server and with another company it can take a couple of seconds or maybe longer. Just wait a bit and if it doesn't work just contact one of us Quote ...
panquarius Posted June 9, 2010 at 12:40 AM Posted June 9, 2010 at 12:40 AM On 23 June 2010, Im moving to Tralee, Ireland. I was wondering if there are any Celine fans there... Would be nice to meet new friends and maybe plan a trip to Vegas in 2011!!! Contact me! Ive only seen Celine once in Monte Casino, Johannesburg, South Africa during the kick-off of her Taking Chances World Tour (which was amazing btw...) and would love to see her again. Im definately goin but it would be nice to meet fans and plan a big ol' trip!!! Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MDoChmJvZSs/TZ9O7YTCWJI/AAAAAAAAADI/MQ-c7eTXpu0/s1600/Celinedionwallpaper3.jpg
CelineDionFan710 Posted June 9, 2010 at 03:03 AM Posted June 9, 2010 at 03:03 AM i love the website so amazing! Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
JP Posted June 9, 2010 at 03:25 AM Posted June 9, 2010 at 03:25 AM Awesome work!! I still can't believe i'm gonna be there!! It's gonna be so awesome to see everybody once again Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted June 9, 2010 at 10:06 AM Posted June 9, 2010 at 10:06 AM I want to be there too! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Shamrock_1982 Posted June 9, 2010 at 10:09 AM Posted June 9, 2010 at 10:09 AM I shall be finding out soon if I will be at the premiere or not... fingers crossed! Darren. Quote
Bellamy Posted June 9, 2010 at 12:38 PM Posted June 9, 2010 at 12:38 PM I shall be finding out soon if I will be at the premiere or not... fingers crossed! Darren.Let me know if you can. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Shamrock_1982 Posted June 9, 2010 at 01:00 PM Posted June 9, 2010 at 01:00 PM Why you gonna buy me a beer Bellamy? lol.. Darren. Quote
takeachance Posted June 9, 2010 at 02:59 PM Posted June 9, 2010 at 02:59 PM Hopefully will be able to make it to premiere, not 100% sure yet Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Yentl Anchel Posted June 11, 2010 at 02:33 PM Posted June 11, 2010 at 02:33 PM Wow the website looks great, still can't believe I'm gonna be there! I hope I'll be able to attent at least one of the meetings!! Quote Elle est mon idéal, La plus grande étoile Will be going to Celine may 8 2027
Ilyssa Posted June 11, 2010 at 07:31 PM Posted June 11, 2010 at 07:31 PM I am new to this forum! So bear with me trying to learn how to post things. I was extremely excited to hear that Celine was coming back to las Vegas, however, with the wonderful news of her being pregnant with twins. Is she still going to come out to Vegas this coming March? I am soo happy for her that she is expecting again. She is a beautiful woman inside and out! A great Mom, and I am thrilled that Rene Charles will have siblings! Such a smart and cute boy! I have always wanted the best for Celine and her family! Quote
Ilyssa Posted June 11, 2010 at 07:35 PM Posted June 11, 2010 at 07:35 PM I love this forum too! Celine is amazing, and now there is a place where we can all chat about just Celine!!! She is inspiring, amazing and when she was born, they broke the mold! She is one of a kind, and a special woman! Quote
ennostiel Posted June 11, 2010 at 08:54 PM Posted June 11, 2010 at 08:54 PM Oooh sometimes I still can't believe I'm actually coming! I've registered, though I'm not sure if everything's OK - should I receive some verification email? Maybe there should be a list of those registered (if there is, I haven't found it -.-' ) Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
Cheerfuljane Posted June 11, 2010 at 10:19 PM Posted June 11, 2010 at 10:19 PM Join the FACEBOOK group HERE !! Spread the word Quote
nuts2you Posted June 11, 2010 at 10:46 PM Posted June 11, 2010 at 10:46 PM thanks,cheerfuljane, I join every thing that there is.. I really CAN'T wait for this, Quote
angelil78 Posted June 11, 2010 at 10:53 PM Posted June 11, 2010 at 10:53 PM I love the website. Only negative thing about it is that I would love to see who was joining the meet up. Just the first name or the nickname.. that would be cool Oh and I wont join the Facebook group. I live a double life Don't really want too many people to know about my Céline obsession so my Facebook is Céline clean I've often wondered if I should greate an Angelil78 facebook so I can join all the Facebook sites Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted June 11, 2010 at 10:57 PM Posted June 11, 2010 at 10:57 PM I understand that.Yeah... make another profile so you can join in the discussions Tracey: I still think it was so cruel of them to announce it so far in advance so we live in anticipation for a whole year And about the names: We'll have to discuss that and get back to you Quote
Bralo20 Posted June 12, 2010 at 09:03 AM Author Posted June 12, 2010 at 09:03 AM Regarding the issue that you can't see who has joined: Unfortunately it isn't possible to see who has joined the meeting. The reason for this is because I had to change a lot in the source codes to just have it working on the website. The database and the website are in fact 2 totally different systems which we've managed to bring together in order to make it possible for people to sign up for the meeting. But... I'll post starting from next week on an overview of the people who've registered for the meeting so you'll be able to follow who is joining us If you fill out the form and you don't get an error message on your screen you can be sure that everything is submitted into the system and received correctly. As I remember correctly it even should say "DATA SUBMITTED SUCCESFULLY" or something like that. This is the confirmation that everything is received into the system. Hopefully this answered some of the question, if not, don't hesitate to ask Quote ...
ennostiel Posted June 12, 2010 at 10:18 AM Posted June 12, 2010 at 10:18 AM OK, thanks. So I guess I have to wait till you post the overview. The website is amazing, if I can help in any way, let me know! Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
Cheerfuljane Posted June 12, 2010 at 02:28 PM Posted June 12, 2010 at 02:28 PM Updates on the Vegas Trip Raffle: We have prepared a raffle, where everyone can buy a ticket for $10 (USD) for a chance to win a trip to Las Vegas and other prizes. The prizes have been raised by the members of the organization committee, giving us the opportunity to donate every US dollar from this raffle to the Céline Fan Charity Foundation! So every dollar you spend on this raffle will go to charity! The grand prize: A trip for 2 to Las Vegas in 2012 The prize includes:Airline tickets for 2 to Las Vegas from any airport in the world (Economy Class)4 nights accommodation in Caesars Palace for 2 (Deluxe Room)2 Front Orchestra tickets for 1 of Céline's showsLimousine transfer from the airport to Caesars Palace and back500 USD spending money (VISA/Mastercard giftcard)2 T-Shirts from the Céline Fan Charity FoundationConsolation prizes to be announced. The raffle starts on 27 July at 8:30am Las Vegas Time - exactly 5555 hours before the start of the show. The number 5 is Celine's lucky number. Closing date to be announced. The raffle will run for several months to give everyone an opportunity to enter. *Subject to Change*The organization committee is still working out all the details, including methods of payment. Quote
angelil78 Posted June 12, 2010 at 03:12 PM Posted June 12, 2010 at 03:12 PM Regarding the issue that you can't see who has joined: Unfortunately it isn't possible to see who has joined the meeting. The reason for this is because I had to change a lot in the source codes to just have it working on the website. The database and the website are in fact 2 totally different systems which we've managed to bring together in order to make it possible for people to sign up for the meeting. But... I'll post starting from next week on an overview of the people who've registered for the meeting so you'll be able to follow who is joining us If you fill out the form and you don't get an error message on your screen you can be sure that everything is submitted into the system and received correctly. As I remember correctly it even should say "DATA SUBMITTED SUCCESFULLY" or something like that. This is the confirmation that everything is received into the system. Hopefully this answered some of the question, if not, don't hesitate to ask Ok thanx for explaining I am not loosing any sleep because of this so you just take your time Fantastic site And I'm definetly joining the raffle! Quote
Koolan Posted June 12, 2010 at 04:11 PM Posted June 12, 2010 at 04:11 PM Great work. Jane, I think you should post that in a separate topic later. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Cheerfuljane Posted June 12, 2010 at 06:49 PM Posted June 12, 2010 at 06:49 PM OK. Once Everything is finalized I will do that. Quote
ThisTime Posted June 12, 2010 at 07:40 PM Posted June 12, 2010 at 07:40 PM Ooh I am VERY excited about the raffle!I'll definitely have to participate Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
angelil78 Posted June 12, 2010 at 07:45 PM Posted June 12, 2010 at 07:45 PM I would love for Team Celine to see that Céline fans are taking care of themselves and having their own competition, and the money that fans pay to be in the competition will go to a good cause. a LOT more than TC is doing Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted June 12, 2010 at 08:03 PM Posted June 12, 2010 at 08:03 PM I would love for Team Celine to see that Céline fans are taking care of themselves and having their own competition, and the money that fans pay to be in the competition will go to a good cause. a LOT more than TC is doing Well, I hadn't thought of TC, but Celine's people are aware of this raffle Quote
Bralo20 Posted June 12, 2010 at 08:22 PM Author Posted June 12, 2010 at 08:22 PM I've made an annoucement on the Team Céline page about the meeting, once the raffle is up I'll mention it again overthere Quote ...
ThisTime Posted June 13, 2010 at 02:20 AM Posted June 13, 2010 at 02:20 AM I love the website. Only negative thing about it is that I would love to see who was joining the meet up. Just the first name or the nickname.. that would be cool Oh and I wont join the Facebook group. I live a double life Don't really want too many people to know about my Céline obsession so my Facebook is Céline clean I've often wondered if I should greate an Angelil78 facebook so I can join all the Facebook sites Hahaha! same here! People already think I'm a crazy enough Celine fan ! Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.