Tyler1991 Posted August 9, 2010 at 06:48 AM Posted August 9, 2010 at 06:48 AM (edited) Are there any plans for anything on the 17th or the 14th? I know many are planning on getting in a day before and leaving a day after... And Claudette, don't let the fact that you're going alone hold you back!! I've never been on a plane before in my life, and I'm going ALONE.....I'm sure I'll miss the connection flight or something, lol.... I'll be confused for sure. Edited August 9, 2010 at 06:51 AM by Tyler1991 Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted August 10, 2010 at 12:33 AM Posted August 10, 2010 at 12:33 AM Anyone ever watched the CASH CAB on the Discovery Channel?It's a game show that takes place in a taxi in New York. They now have it in Las Vegas I wanna go in it !!! Quote
Crystal2042 Posted August 10, 2010 at 03:41 AM Posted August 10, 2010 at 03:41 AM ^^ They do??! Let's do that! Quote
J-Man Posted August 12, 2010 at 12:23 PM Posted August 12, 2010 at 12:23 PM Just to let you guys know that I have added the logo & link to www.icdfm.com to the home page of my Celine Dion discography site. The Power Of The Music Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
Cheerfuljane Posted August 12, 2010 at 12:59 PM Posted August 12, 2010 at 12:59 PM That's great. Quote
maceta_biloxi Posted August 12, 2010 at 01:10 PM Posted August 12, 2010 at 01:10 PM (edited) Just to let you guys know that I have added the logo & link to www.icdfm.com to the home page of my Celine Dion discography site. The Power Of The Music Oh my God you are the owner of The Power Of The Music!? i love that website! Nice work... Edited August 12, 2010 at 01:10 PM by maceta_biloxi Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
Bellamy Posted August 12, 2010 at 03:35 PM Posted August 12, 2010 at 03:35 PM Just to let you guys know that I have added the logo & link to www.icdfm.com to the home page of my Celine Dion discography site. The Power Of The MusicThank you. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
ennostiel Posted August 13, 2010 at 06:45 AM Posted August 13, 2010 at 06:45 AM Wow that's great!! Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
nuts2you Posted August 14, 2010 at 02:21 PM Posted August 14, 2010 at 02:21 PM Back on topic here, :::: When are we going to get started with this, Getting things organize for the first week in Lv? Like badges, cell # FYE only,other activties for the week?? ect.. only 200 days to play with here. Quote
Koolan Posted August 14, 2010 at 04:00 PM Posted August 14, 2010 at 04:00 PM I don't think I'm smart enough for cashcab. Just to let you guys know that I have added the logo & link to www.icdfm.com to the home page of my Celine Dion discography site. The Power Of The MusicThanks. Could you change the link to icdfm.org ? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
J-Man Posted August 15, 2010 at 10:57 AM Posted August 15, 2010 at 10:57 AM Just to let you guys know that I have added the logo & link to www.icdfm.com to the home page of my Celine Dion discography site. The Power Of The MusicThanks. Could you change the link to icdfm.org ? Oh I hadn't noticed that! Guess it's because .com worked too. I'll change it later today. Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
Acacia Posted August 15, 2010 at 08:07 PM Posted August 15, 2010 at 08:07 PM So...I'm starting to consider the possibly of joining y'all in Vegas, March 15th to 16th. I don't have tickets to the shows, but am wondering for the get-togethers are those places where you have to pay in order to get in? Since I'm going in April, I'm going to be on a tight budget for a March visit. Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
Koolan Posted August 15, 2010 at 08:28 PM Posted August 15, 2010 at 08:28 PM ^ Yes, those events have to be paid but they won't break your bank. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
nuts2you Posted August 15, 2010 at 08:44 PM Posted August 15, 2010 at 08:44 PM When can we have an updated so far on, HOW many of US CELINE FANS are going so far for opening ?night. Quote
Jennifer Posted August 20, 2010 at 04:03 AM Posted August 20, 2010 at 04:03 AM OMG Flash Mob. Must. Do. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/JenniferCeline/nextplaneout3_small.jpg
Claudette Posted September 11, 2010 at 08:55 PM Posted September 11, 2010 at 08:55 PM I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this and I don't want to read through 24 pages, so I have no idea if you guys have finished the program and stuff, but I have been thinking that it could be pretty cool if you guys do a game show type of thing like 'La Fureur De Celine''. You know, all the questions based on Celine's music and stuff. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
ennostiel Posted September 13, 2010 at 08:39 AM Posted September 13, 2010 at 08:39 AM Oh this would be AMAZING <3 but I don't know how this could work... Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
Claudette Posted September 13, 2010 at 09:14 AM Posted September 13, 2010 at 09:14 AM (edited) I'm sure we can make it work. We can divide everybody in groups or do a ''girls vs boys'' thing. And I'm sure we can get some prizes for the winners or something. I think this will also be a great oppertunity for people to get to know one another by doing the teams thing. Edited September 13, 2010 at 09:15 AM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
ladylindsey Posted September 13, 2010 at 03:39 PM Posted September 13, 2010 at 03:39 PM Love it ^^ Quote
Tyler1991 Posted September 20, 2010 at 01:31 AM Posted September 20, 2010 at 01:31 AM I agree. Great idea! Quote
celinefan5 Posted October 6, 2010 at 01:21 PM Posted October 6, 2010 at 01:21 PM We are gonna have a blast! Vegas will never be the same I love the game ideas as well Quote
nuts2you Posted October 6, 2010 at 08:40 PM Posted October 6, 2010 at 08:40 PM Are we still going to be doing the badge thingy, so we know what everybody name is, ext....?Are we still going be doing that and who is going to do it. Quote
J-Man Posted October 18, 2010 at 08:22 AM Posted October 18, 2010 at 08:22 AM Are we still going to be doing the badge thingy, so we know what everybody name is, ext....?Are we still going be doing that and who is going to do it. I just came on here to ask the same question. I quite liked that idea, but after page after page of discussion it seemed to disappear. Is anybody actually still working on this. I thought the credit card idea was best because it meant we would have a nice permanent keepsake of the trip. And you can get special hard transparent holders and lanyards for wearing them. Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
Cheerfuljane Posted October 18, 2010 at 12:36 PM Posted October 18, 2010 at 12:36 PM Yes we are definitely doing that.We are working hard behind the scenes It's going to be the best week ever guys !!! Quote
florisd Posted October 18, 2010 at 12:44 PM Posted October 18, 2010 at 12:44 PM Yes we are definitely doing that.We are working hard behind the scenes It's going to be the best week ever guys !!! I'm still waiting for you answer my dear Quote Frankfurt am main 14 juin 2008Montréal 12-14-15 fevriér 2009 - l'Italie est ici pour toi!Las Vegas 15-16-19 march 2011http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.pngVisita CelineDionItalia.com
Cheerfuljane Posted October 19, 2010 at 12:34 AM Posted October 19, 2010 at 12:34 AM Yes we are definitely doing that.We are working hard behind the scenes It's going to be the best week ever guys !!! I'm still waiting for you answer my dear I'm waiting for an answer from the lady in Vegas Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted October 19, 2010 at 01:30 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 01:30 PM I've made a small video to promote her return to Vegas and a link to our meeting page: I know it's not that great, but we need to spread the word Please share it with your friends. Quote
J-Man Posted October 19, 2010 at 02:00 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 02:00 PM Great idea. We should make more of these and drum up sone interest on YouTube. Thanks for sharing! Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
ladylindsey Posted October 19, 2010 at 02:31 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 02:31 PM aw jane! I like it! hahah "and then she conquered the world AGAIN" true, true! hahaha good job dear! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.