Crystal2042 Posted November 10, 2010 at 09:42 PM Posted November 10, 2010 at 09:42 PM Love the video! Gave me chills! March 15, 2011 -- hurry, please! Quote
celinedream Posted November 10, 2010 at 10:16 PM Posted November 10, 2010 at 10:16 PM Promote promote promote Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Chellbie Posted November 10, 2010 at 10:52 PM Posted November 10, 2010 at 10:52 PM yay loved the video! Got me sooo pumped! Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
ashleylovesceline Posted November 10, 2010 at 10:54 PM Posted November 10, 2010 at 10:54 PM Thanks, guys! I'm glad I could help out! Thanks guys !! I've asked our local video genius, Ashley, if she can squeeze in some time into her hectic schedule to make a better one for us Awwww... I don't believe I've ever been called a video genius before, thank you! Haha. Ashley included MY song in the video. Gonna promote the *@#$ out of it Which one is YOUR song? Quote
Edwin Posted November 10, 2010 at 10:57 PM Posted November 10, 2010 at 10:57 PM Sorry can't say. It's top secret But nice video! xx Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted November 10, 2010 at 11:13 PM Posted November 10, 2010 at 11:13 PM I'm Alive He's famous for it Quote
ashleylovesceline Posted November 10, 2010 at 11:14 PM Posted November 10, 2010 at 11:14 PM (edited) Sorry can't say. It's top secret But nice video! xxLOL. Thank you! I'm Alive He's famous for it Haha, I was not aware of this... Edited November 10, 2010 at 11:15 PM by ashleylovesceline Quote
Salla Posted November 11, 2010 at 12:17 AM Posted November 11, 2010 at 12:17 AM I can't see the video. Quote
celinefanonline Posted November 11, 2010 at 12:49 AM Posted November 11, 2010 at 12:49 AM (edited) oh my the flash mob was really amazing!can you imagine the whole colosseum doing it while Celine perform an up tempo song!!! that would be something and i would love to be in part of this (if there's gonna be one)but in another hand i believe there will be like old people and like those gambler... not sure if they can / would do it lol Edited November 11, 2010 at 12:59 AM by celinefanonline Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Cheerfuljane Posted November 11, 2010 at 02:38 AM Posted November 11, 2010 at 02:38 AM We can't do the flash mob in the colosseum. Security would freak.There's no space for it anyway. We would have to do it out in public before the show. Quote
celinefanonline Posted November 11, 2010 at 03:45 AM Posted November 11, 2010 at 03:45 AM ooo actually that would attract media if we do flash mob just outside colossum before the premierebut first we would need someone that know how to dance and do them ! btw Jane i'll probably paypal u soon for the group lunch Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
celinefan5 Posted November 11, 2010 at 09:03 AM Posted November 11, 2010 at 09:03 AM Is there any way we could get an OK to do it in the Colosseum? Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted November 11, 2010 at 10:13 PM Posted November 11, 2010 at 10:13 PM Regarding the flash mob: We need to know who lives in Vegas, or will be there anytime soon to scope out some places for us?I think Erin still lives there. Will email her so long. Quote
Erin Posted November 12, 2010 at 03:14 AM Posted November 12, 2010 at 03:14 AM Yes, I'm still here! Happy to help with anything!! Quote facebook / twitter
Cheerfuljane Posted November 12, 2010 at 03:48 AM Posted November 12, 2010 at 03:48 AM Thank you so much Erin. That's really great to know Quote
celinefanonline Posted November 12, 2010 at 05:59 AM Posted November 12, 2010 at 05:59 AM i found this just now on youtube it's really cool althought it's not as spectacular as oprah one but it's still really good i think doing it just outside of colosseum would that be possible?? Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Cheerfuljane Posted November 12, 2010 at 02:11 PM Posted November 12, 2010 at 02:11 PM That's a great video John I'm going to start a new thread for the Flash Mob. Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted November 12, 2010 at 11:47 PM Posted November 12, 2010 at 11:47 PM Latest Updates: Deadlines: Registration - December 15th 2010 Payment for Planet Hollywood Lunch ($40) - January 10th 2011 Following is a list of what is scheduled during the meeting: March 12, 2011 It is rumored that there will be a big Celine Dion event planned for this day. If this is true then we will arrange group meals for the fans that are in Las Vegas and maybe some other events. March 13, 2011Brunch at Caesars Palace at 11amDinner at the Treasure Island Buffet Restaurant 5pm (no reservation)Trip to the Las Vegas Ice Center at 7:30pmNight Tour of the StripMarch 14, 2011Brunch at Mandalay Bay 11amDinner at New York, New York 6pm (No reservation)March 15, 2011Registration of the participants 11am in a Caesars Palace Conference RoomDistribution of the welcome packages with name tags, programs and souvenirsIcebreakers and "Celine Dion" QuizzPractice the flash mob routineGroup Lunch at 1pm at Planet Hollywood in Caesars Palace Forum ShopsFlash Mob at 3pmGroup Photo outside Colosseum following the Flash MobPremiere of the new showMeeting to discuss the new show 10pm at MUNCHBAR in Caesars Palace: http://www.caesarspalace.com/casinos/caesa...bar-detail.htmlParty at a night clubMarch 16, 2011Group Breakfast 9am at the Forum ShopsTrip to Hoover Dam and lunch at Lake Las VegasEarly Dinner at 4pm at Cafe Lago in Caesars Palace (no reservation)Attend the second showMeeting to discuss the show and have some fun at the amazing Seahorse Lounge in Caesars Palace: http://www.caesarspalace.com/casinos/caesa...nge-detail.html (no reservation)March 17, 2011Brunch at the Bellagio 11amDinner at 5pm - Venue to be announcedViewing of "O" - Cirque Du Soleil at 7:30pm (We'll make a group reservation if enough people are interested)This is a non-binding schedule and is all subject to change For those that are going to Las Vegas for the first time, to set your mind at ease, we will be giving you a detailed map of all the above places at the group registration We will also be adding an advice section on the website for things you should not miss while in Las Vegas and things you should be aware of etc. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Keep the ideas coming though. We still have 4 months left. I need everyone to look around for the cheapest battery operated candles so we can get them in bulk. Another thing we need to start discussing again is when and what we will sing at the show.Like WWRY before she comes on?Happy Birthday at the end?Something in between? What else do you want to do during the show?Shout "We love you?" Brainstorm...... Go !!!! Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted November 12, 2010 at 11:49 PM Posted November 12, 2010 at 11:49 PM PS: Can the moderators please translate and update the Vegas threads in the other languages sections ? Quote
celinefanonline Posted November 13, 2010 at 02:01 AM Posted November 13, 2010 at 02:01 AM thanks for the update!!! great can't waitbut for viewing O thing can it change to another show?? cause there's like so many shows there lolmaybe like another Cirque Du Soliel show or maybe The Lion King (i really wanna see this) or another show... Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Cheerfuljane Posted November 13, 2010 at 02:17 AM Posted November 13, 2010 at 02:17 AM Whatever show you wanna see, you can try and get a group together.I've seen "O" before, but my husband really wants to see it and there are a few other people here who have showed interest.I think it's the best show in Vegas (other than Celine). Quote
ladylindsey Posted November 13, 2010 at 03:44 AM Posted November 13, 2010 at 03:44 AM hahaha it took me a good 5 minutes but WWRY- We Will Rock You. I'm slow on the acronyms! Quote
nuts2you Posted November 13, 2010 at 01:11 PM Posted November 13, 2010 at 01:11 PM Are there any plans for the 17th after Brunch? Maybe a trip to the Grand C, for us that Have been there before,and would like to see it. Maybe rent a car with a group or something,, just brainstorming? Quote
J-Man Posted November 13, 2010 at 01:21 PM Posted November 13, 2010 at 01:21 PM When I was in Vegas last time (and Celine cancelled the show for sickness for a week, just a few hours before it was due to start ) once I had recovered from my mini breakdown, I decided to go to Kà at the MGM Grand. And my God it was the most stunningly visual show I had ever seen, before or since. Plus it followed more of a narrative than most Cirque shows, which I have struggled to enjoy in the past I have found they can get a bit too abstract for me. (Not to mention a tad monotonous after a while) This show never let up and the stage is quite simply an impossibility. Including a 50ft floor that rotates 360 degrees, rises 75 ft in the air, and tilts at any angle from flat to 180 degrees. It has a boat wreck in a storm that has to be seen to be believed, more action, fights and spectacular acrobatics then I have ever witnessed and so many other outstanding set pieces that I could be here all night. I've included a quick video to give people an idea. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvDW4DRj7gc Of course everyone needs to make up their own minds about what they want to go to, but for me this is the ultimate Vegas show. And has a lot more universal appeal than the other Cirque shows. I know I'll be going to see Kà in March regardless of who goes with me, and would really reccomend this show over anything else I have seen on the strip or anywhere else in the world. Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
Chellbie Posted November 13, 2010 at 02:33 PM Posted November 13, 2010 at 02:33 PM hahaha it took me a good 5 minutes but WWRY- We Will Rock You. I'm slow on the acronyms! hahah ME TOO.. but after about 2 minutes I gave up hoping SOMEONE would write it out down below. THANKS Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
Chellbie Posted November 13, 2010 at 02:36 PM Posted November 13, 2010 at 02:36 PM Jane, are you thinking something like these little guys : (i thought the hearts were cute)http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/p...ealight+Candles or full candles like these...http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/p...Caroler+Candles Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
Cheerfuljane Posted November 13, 2010 at 02:47 PM Posted November 13, 2010 at 02:47 PM Jane, are you thinking something like these little guys : (i thought the hearts were cute)http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/p...ealight+Candles or full candles like these...http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/p...Caroler+Candles The first one.You can get the basic white, round ones quite cheap. Sorry about WWRY I was being lazy. Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted November 13, 2010 at 03:24 PM Posted November 13, 2010 at 03:24 PM Are there any plans for the 17th after Brunch? Maybe a trip to the Grand C, for us that Have been there before,and would like to see it. Maybe rent a car with a group or something,, just brainstorming? It's at least a 2 hour drive to any good views of the GC, so you would need to leave earlier.They also charge fees to go into any viewing areas, so make sure to check that first.If you have the money, I would suggest you rather take a helicopter flight over the GC. You get to see a whole lot more, but also pay a whole lot more Quote
ashleylovesceline Posted November 14, 2010 at 05:00 AM Posted November 14, 2010 at 05:00 AM Are there any plans for the 17th after Brunch? Maybe a trip to the Grand C, for us that Have been there before,and would like to see it. Maybe rent a car with a group or something,, just brainstorming? It's at least a 2 hour drive to any good views of the GC, so you would need to leave earlier.They also charge fees to go into any viewing areas, so make sure to check that first.If you have the money, I would suggest you rather take a helicopter flight over the GC. You get to see a whole lot more, but also pay a whole lot more I saw the Grand Canyon during my flights to Vegas - that was good enough for me! Quote
nuts2you Posted November 16, 2010 at 09:15 PM Posted November 16, 2010 at 09:15 PM Guys, I need your help, any suggestions welcome.I got my poster done, Welcome back home celine,, but there is one problem ---I had to make it out of cardboard,paper will NOT DO. but its only 11 ft 9 inches with about 5 more sheets left, (do you have any other ideas I could do to make it BIGGER)/ LONGER Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.