J-Man Posted April 29, 2010 at 11:30 AM Posted April 29, 2010 at 11:30 AM Very nice, poor quality though. Look forward to hearing it on the night. Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
disadiva Posted April 29, 2010 at 05:41 PM Posted April 29, 2010 at 05:41 PM Here is the Icelandic song for Eurovision. Her name is Hera, I love her. She's so funny and a good singer. I like the song, it's typical Eurovision song, nothing special. I just hope we get into the main evening Iceland- Hera- Je ne sais quoi I agree angelil78' that Hera is a great singer and funny she has star-power anda powerhouse voice but the song is pure eurovision and has a chance.I hope so though. Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
Charlie92 Posted May 1, 2010 at 03:08 PM Posted May 1, 2010 at 03:08 PM and this years represent http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdZLp0GxrBs Oh my god!! I only listened to the song today and I was like what the...... THAT is our representative this year!!? Hmm, probably a good thing they are singing in Finnish though cause the lyrics sounded so dumb that it's better most people won't understand them! Why does Finland have to send freaks to the Eurovision... Quote
reamary Posted May 2, 2010 at 05:44 AM Posted May 2, 2010 at 05:44 AM and this years represent http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdZLp0GxrBs Oh my god!! I only listened to the song today and I was like what the...... THAT is our representative this year!!? Hmm, probably a good thing they are singing in Finnish though cause the lyrics sounded so dumb that it's better most people won't understand them! Why does Finland have to send freaks to the Eurovision... You don't say..! Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
CELINEDY Posted May 2, 2010 at 02:04 PM Posted May 2, 2010 at 02:04 PM ISRAEL HAS THE BEST SONG EVA!!!!! http://e.walla.co.il/?w=/210/1667844 :wub: ur right!!! Vote for Harel Skaat - The Israeli representative http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXfpP1XIzB8 Quote
Lithuvien Posted May 3, 2010 at 01:11 PM Posted May 3, 2010 at 01:11 PM Sofia Nizharadze @ Beyaz Show last weekwhat a powerful voice i think. And what a surprise she just found her lost relatives http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y5ZMJe26qI Quote
ce-line Posted May 3, 2010 at 07:26 PM Posted May 3, 2010 at 07:26 PM (edited) I love Albania this year! It's a very catchy song and Juliana Pashahas such an amazing powerful voice! And apparently she's also a fan of Céline! That's what she says in . Edited May 3, 2010 at 07:26 PM by ce-line Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
ce-line Posted May 3, 2010 at 07:29 PM Posted May 3, 2010 at 07:29 PM and this years represent http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdZLp0GxrBs Oh my god!! I only listened to the song today and I was like what the...... THAT is our representative this year!!? Hmm, probably a good thing they are singing in Finnish though cause the lyrics sounded so dumb that it's better most people won't understand them! Why does Finland have to send freaks to the Eurovision... You don't say..! I actually quite like the Finnish song! It's in my top 10. So don't be too hard on yourselves.. Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
angelil78 Posted May 3, 2010 at 08:05 PM Posted May 3, 2010 at 08:05 PM I was listening to some songs today and I am writing down what I like and what not at work. I just remember that I don't like Estonia, Russia and Sweden (because of her voice)Germany is ok, not sure yet and I can't remember the 5th country I listened to (not a good sign haha) Quote
Snowhite Posted May 4, 2010 at 04:05 PM Posted May 4, 2010 at 04:05 PM (edited) This is the greek entry with an ethnic track and greek lyrics http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W6EPS6DML8 Edited May 4, 2010 at 04:06 PM by Snowhite Quote
reamary Posted May 4, 2010 at 07:04 PM Posted May 4, 2010 at 07:04 PM and this years represent http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdZLp0GxrBs Oh my god!! I only listened to the song today and I was like what the...... THAT is our representative this year!!? Hmm, probably a good thing they are singing in Finnish though cause the lyrics sounded so dumb that it's better most people won't understand them! Why does Finland have to send freaks to the Eurovision... You don't say..! I actually quite like the Finnish song! It's in my top 10. So don't be too hard on yourselves.. Well I'm glad you like it! But I still find the lyrics a bit dumb. Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
angelil78 Posted May 8, 2010 at 10:17 PM Posted May 8, 2010 at 10:17 PM My fave songs at the moment are Finland and Latvia. I've got a list at work. I am listening to it there while working and forgot the list there. Quote
Salla Posted May 9, 2010 at 08:27 AM Posted May 9, 2010 at 08:27 AM I haven't even listened to the Finnish song yet and everyone keeps telling me it's stupid, so I don't even want to. Quote
manilou Posted May 9, 2010 at 01:28 PM Posted May 9, 2010 at 01:28 PM Here is my verdict: 12: Sweden10: Germany08: Belgium07: Spain06: Romania05: Cyprus04: Latvia03: Armenia02: Poland01: France I want to win: Germany or SwedenI think will win: Armania, Azerbaijan or Germany worst: Russia, Iceland and Slovenia Quote http://s03.flagcounter.com/count/idbH/bg=FFFFFF/txt=000000/border=CCCCCC/columns=6/maxflags=248/viewers=3/labels=0/.jpg
charmedceline Posted May 9, 2010 at 06:50 PM Posted May 9, 2010 at 06:50 PM I've heard only 10 songs for now and I think those are the best for now: Georgia, Sweden, Iceland, Ireland Quote
angelil78 Posted May 9, 2010 at 07:42 PM Posted May 9, 2010 at 07:42 PM Here is my verdict: 12: Sweden10: Germany08: Belgium07: Spain06: Romania05: Cyprus04: Latvia03: Armenia02: Poland01: France I want to win: Germany or SwedenI think will win: Armania, Azerbaijan or Germany worst: Russia, Iceland and Slovenia What!!! noooo not worst, can't be worst, there are far worse songs than that. Sure it's not in the top 10 but OY!! I've heard only 10 songs for now and I think those are the best for now: Georgia, Sweden, Iceland, Ireland Yay I don't like the Swedish song, well actually I don't like the singer, something about her voice bugs me Also the German singer, the voice of the girl is irritating Quote
Davey84 Posted May 9, 2010 at 09:58 PM Author Posted May 9, 2010 at 09:58 PM no one likes the Dutch entry?? what a surprise Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Shaun Posted May 9, 2010 at 11:15 PM Posted May 9, 2010 at 11:15 PM I love Eurovision. Sadly the UK entry this year is once again awful. LOL. A few years ago I loved the Iceland entry by Birgitta called "Open Your Heart" so I've always had a soft spot for Iceland since then as they were robbed that year lol. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
angelil78 Posted May 10, 2010 at 01:36 PM Posted May 10, 2010 at 01:36 PM what dutch entry hehe It's ok, I'm not offended if people don't like the Icelandic entry It was a LOT better last year. Ok now I'm at work and here are the songs I like the most and in no special order LatviaUkraineNorwayArmeniaCroatiaIsraelCyprusIcelandAlbaniaSlovakiaFinlandTurkeyIrelandAzerbaijanBelgium I haven't decided if I like:Denmark, France, Romania, Georgia or Malta. I am listening to those songs to see who I want to battle it out and so far it isLatvia, Norway, Azerbaijan and Finland Quote
Charlie92 Posted May 11, 2010 at 04:13 PM Posted May 11, 2010 at 04:13 PM what dutch entry hehe It's ok, I'm not offended if people don't like the Icelandic entry It was a LOT better last year. Ok now I'm at work and here are the songs I like the most and in no special order LatviaUkraineNorwayArmeniaCroatiaIsraelCyprusIcelandAlbaniaSlovakiaFinlandTurkeyIrelandAzerbaijanBelgium I haven't decided if I like:Denmark, France, Romania, Georgia or Malta. I am listening to those songs to see who I want to battle it out and so far it isLatvia, Norway, Azerbaijan and FinlandYou gotta' be kidding me Quote
disadiva Posted May 11, 2010 at 09:17 PM Posted May 11, 2010 at 09:17 PM I am not shure witch song i like the most' there so many bad and few are great'But so far i think Albania and Belgium are good. Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
angelil78 Posted May 11, 2010 at 09:20 PM Posted May 11, 2010 at 09:20 PM what dutch entry hehe It's ok, I'm not offended if people don't like the Icelandic entry It was a LOT better last year. Ok now I'm at work and here are the songs I like the most and in no special order LatviaUkraineNorwayArmeniaCroatiaIsraelCyprusIcelandAlbaniaSlovakiaFinlandTurkeyIrelandAzerbaijanBelgium I haven't decided if I like:Denmark, France, Romania, Georgia or Malta. I am listening to those songs to see who I want to battle it out and so far it isLatvia, Norway, Azerbaijan and FinlandYou gotta' be kidding me nope, very serious about it. Latvia, Azerbaijan and Finland are my fave now btw Dísa, have you seen the Taking Chances tour dvd anywhere in Iceland? I went to Skífan today and they only had the movie Quote
disadiva Posted May 12, 2010 at 09:27 AM Posted May 12, 2010 at 09:27 AM what dutch entry hehe It's ok, I'm not offended if people don't like the Icelandic entry It was a LOT better last year. Ok now I'm at work and here are the songs I like the most and in no special order LatviaUkraineNorwayArmeniaCroatiaIsraelCyprusIcelandAlbaniaSlovakiaFinlandTurkeyIrelandAzerbaijanBelgium I haven't decided if I like:Denmark, France, Romania, Georgia or Malta. I am listening to those songs to see who I want to battle it out and so far it isLatvia, Norway, Azerbaijan and FinlandYou gotta' be kidding me nope, very serious about it. Latvia, Azerbaijan and Finland are my fave now btw Dísa, have you seen the Taking Chances tour dvd anywhere in Iceland? I went to Skífan today and they only had the movie Well i work in Hagkaup Smáralind and i can ask there about it'If the Movie is available now im gonna buy it.But i shall ask for TC Tour DVD for ya. Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
angelil78 Posted May 12, 2010 at 09:42 AM Posted May 12, 2010 at 09:42 AM Thanx I also wrote Sena to ask for the tour dvd. But they had two copies of the movie in Skífan Kringlan. I bought mine a week ago I walked through Hagkaup but they didn't have it Quote
Charlie92 Posted May 12, 2010 at 11:05 AM Posted May 12, 2010 at 11:05 AM ^this has nothing to do with Eurovision Quote
angelil78 Posted May 12, 2010 at 12:30 PM Posted May 12, 2010 at 12:30 PM ^this has nothing to do with Eurovision But still very important I've had the Latvia and Romanian song stuck in my head all day yesterday and today Dísa, we will get the tour DVD next week. Quote
disadiva Posted May 13, 2010 at 05:08 PM Posted May 13, 2010 at 05:08 PM Awesome Angelil78' thanx. I think the winner this year will be...Malta..The Dream very Celineish ballad.She has amazing voice. Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
ce-line Posted May 14, 2010 at 08:15 PM Posted May 14, 2010 at 08:15 PM and this years represent http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdZLp0GxrBs Oh my god!! I only listened to the song today and I was like what the...... THAT is our representative this year!!? Hmm, probably a good thing they are singing in Finnish though cause the lyrics sounded so dumb that it's better most people won't understand them! Why does Finland have to send freaks to the Eurovision... You don't say..! I actually quite like the Finnish song! It's in my top 10. So don't be too hard on yourselves.. Well I'm glad you like it! But I still find the lyrics a bit dumb. Actually, I read a translation somewhere and I don't think the lyrics are particularly dumb either... Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
ce-line Posted May 14, 2010 at 08:23 PM Posted May 14, 2010 at 08:23 PM I see we have very different opinions here.. This is my top ten! 12. Albania (I'm crazy about the energy in this song and Juliana Pasha's strong vocal!)10. Croatia08. Slovakia07. Iceland06. Sweden05. Israel04. Azerbaijan03. Norway02. Moldova01. Finland And I also quite like Armenia, Ireland, Georgia and Germany. Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
angelil78 Posted May 14, 2010 at 08:39 PM Posted May 14, 2010 at 08:39 PM Awesome Angelil78' thanx. I think the winner this year will be...Malta..The Dream very Celineish ballad.She has amazing voice. You are welcome At work we get an Eurovision email every day. 3 songs a day and they were talking about the Malta song being a very Disneyish song I don't think the finish lyrics are stupid when they are translated. I just have to learn the lyrics before I go to the next party. It will be a great song to sing over a few good drinks I am currently watching a Eurovision program on TV. It has a brittish presenter that is usually on Discovery travelling around the world. I can't remember his name. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.