TEREFUNKEN Posted March 25, 2009 at 05:36 AM Posted March 25, 2009 at 05:36 AM (edited) HELLO! Just a little coment about RC ipod or iphone... I have a very good friend who lives in JAPAN, and she told me that must of the japan kids (from about 4 or 5 years old!!!), have their own cell phone...why?.... because they include a GPS...! crazy dont you think? I have my very brand new cel phone (sony erickson)just 2 years ago LOL...because when my daughter (now 17) get a new one, I always got the used one...since 5 years ago HUGS! TERE Edited March 25, 2009 at 05:40 AM by TEREFUNKEN Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
autumnskies00 Posted March 25, 2009 at 05:40 AM Posted March 25, 2009 at 05:40 AM We gotta realize, RC lives a very different life than most kids his age. Much of the time his mom or dad are away, he's not always with him, and he probably uses it for that purpose. Plus Iphones have games and such to keep him busy on all those plane rides haha. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Belle Céline Posted March 25, 2009 at 05:40 AM Posted March 25, 2009 at 05:40 AM You know, I don't doubt that RC has his own iPhone, I really don't Oh I wouldn't either but an I-phone at eight? A cellphone? is it really a need to have one at his age? IDK I mean I know most kids have them now adays I just don't see the point for a child younger than maybe fourteen to have one, most kids aren't going to be out alone with no one to watch them if they are below the age of maybe thirteen or fourteen so they wouldn't need a phone to call if something happened or they needed picked up because they'd be with an adult. Maybe its just me but I don't see the need to buy a child who is below middle school age (13) a phone Also Matias how do you know it only has the mp3, internet and camera? If its an I-phone its going to have call capability. I don't see why he would need a phone when Mom and Dad both have one, he could just use it if he needed to call an aunt, uncle or grandmaman Dion. Yeah, it is kinda weird. I once sold iPhones to an entire family which included TWO children, ages 7 and 8. The dad justified it, saying that the kids enjoyed technology just as much as he did... then they proceeded to buy a new notebook, new accessories and other goodies that added up to a few thousand dollars, all just cuz they were in the store to buy the iphones. lol. Anyway, it is most definitely a 1st generation iPhone; the one that came out two years ago this June. The iPod touch isn't that color silver and the headphone jack on an iPod touch is on the bottom. And given the rubber case that's on it, I would imagine that it was RC's and not Rene's. RC also has a white MacBook, which can be seen in the behind the scenes stuff on the AND DVD. Go Apple! LMAO! It's also impossible to buy any iphone from ATT or Apple without having it activated on a full voice + data plan, which would include voice minutes and unlimited internet use/data. There's no way to just have internet/MP3 player and no voice/date plan. OMG, did I just nerd out on the CDForum?! LOL where is that at on the AND dvd? is it on the american version or the quebec one? I only have the american one. I think it's on the Quebec or international [?] version... when they're in the play room, playing Wii, his MacBook is on the table/desk. lol I saw it on youtube once, but can't seem to find a link now i'll continue looking.oh ok, I know what you are talking about. I know where its at on youtube, I'll check it out next time I'm on youtube. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Bellamy Posted March 25, 2009 at 08:27 AM Posted March 25, 2009 at 08:27 AM My nephew and niece who are 5 and 4 years old play iPhone all the time. They can't get enough of the games on it. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
cmcdaori Posted March 25, 2009 at 10:49 AM Posted March 25, 2009 at 10:49 AM Yes..thanx for all those photos.Celine looks good even without make up..ahhaa..i love that she is always simple..hhehhe..awesome and RC's face is the same as Celine..absolutely on his mother..eheh.. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
whineupemily Posted March 25, 2009 at 10:52 AM Posted March 25, 2009 at 10:52 AM alsdfkjasldkfasld Shes so freaking gorgeous!Shes glowing i swear! Quote
René-Charles Posted March 25, 2009 at 12:21 PM Posted March 25, 2009 at 12:21 PM thanks pictures Quote http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/2967/sansre2g.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us Céline , René & Les Enfants : René-Charles , Eddy & Nels0n ♥ 5 Juillet 2008 Inoubliableee ♥ MON BLOG SUR CELINE ....
maceta_biloxi Posted March 25, 2009 at 01:37 PM Posted March 25, 2009 at 01:37 PM Who is this man behind Celine? He looks kind of scary...like a vampire! Maybe one of her doctors? Any ideas? Like one of those demons we used to watch in Charmed!!! LOL Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
Scarlett Posted March 25, 2009 at 03:44 PM Posted March 25, 2009 at 03:44 PM I was going to say, the IPhone/Touch has tons of great games (both educational and not) that I'm sure help to keep him entertained. He can carry it anywhere easily, and when mom and dad are away they can still chat for free. And P.S. I adore his hair! Quote
Véronyk Posted March 25, 2009 at 04:55 PM Posted March 25, 2009 at 04:55 PM On the AND DVD Don't know witch one, cos I saw the footage on special D'elles of Quebec. (or somewhere else ???) Celine's said to René Charles: I have my phone and I put your on charge, so call me. So René Charles really have a phone. (That's ok I think, with his parents always everywhere in the world and not always with him). Quote Taking Chances World Tour : 16 août 2008, Montréal22 aoüt 2008, Québec (Lévis)1e Septembre 2008, Montréal14 février 2008, Montréal15 février 2008, Montréal 13 février 2008 Day With all Celine's Fans !!!!! Céline: The Power Of The Dream
Belle Céline Posted March 25, 2009 at 07:02 PM Posted March 25, 2009 at 07:02 PM On the AND DVD Don't know witch one, cos I saw the footage on special D'elles of Quebec. (or somewhere else ???) Celine's said to René Charles: I have my phone and I put your on charge, so call me. So René Charles really have a phone. (That's ok I think, with his parents always everywhere in the world and not always with him).I guess it shouldn't suprise me that he has a cell phone. I mean I guess it makes sense with mom gone at shows and he is with what his godmom Linda? she watches him I think but yea guess it shouldn't suprise me. Any idea where I could find that clip? I'd love to see it. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Salla Posted March 25, 2009 at 07:10 PM Posted March 25, 2009 at 07:10 PM On the AND DVD Don't know witch one, cos I saw the footage on special D'elles of Quebec. (or somewhere else ???) Celine's said to René Charles: I have my phone and I put your on charge, so call me. So René Charles really have a phone. (That's ok I think, with his parents always everywhere in the world and not always with him).I guess it shouldn't suprise me that he has a cell phone. I mean I guess it makes sense with mom gone at shows and he is with what his godmom Linda? she watches him I think but yea guess it shouldn't suprise me. Any idea where I could find that clip? I'd love to see it. All of my nephews got cell phones when they started school at 7, I think most kids in finland actually do, so it's not that uncommon. Quote
Véronyk Posted March 25, 2009 at 07:31 PM Posted March 25, 2009 at 07:31 PM To Belle Celine: I caqn do my very best to find that but, it won't be like today. I have so many footage, but I will try ! Quote Taking Chances World Tour : 16 août 2008, Montréal22 aoüt 2008, Québec (Lévis)1e Septembre 2008, Montréal14 février 2008, Montréal15 février 2008, Montréal 13 février 2008 Day With all Celine's Fans !!!!! Céline: The Power Of The Dream
Timster Posted March 25, 2009 at 07:32 PM Posted March 25, 2009 at 07:32 PM I got a mobile phone when when I was 10, but I never really used it until I started secondary school when I was about 11/12... Quote
hazard211 Posted March 25, 2009 at 07:53 PM Posted March 25, 2009 at 07:53 PM Thats true, I never thought of the reasons he would need a phone. Quote http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c31/aajdd1452/Celine-Dion-ps18.jpgPhenomenal Woman
Timster Posted March 25, 2009 at 08:13 PM Posted March 25, 2009 at 08:13 PM Thats true, I never thought of the reasons he would need a phone. Exactly. You can count how many friends RC has one one hand. Quote
Giuly_Dion Posted March 25, 2009 at 08:50 PM Posted March 25, 2009 at 08:50 PM these pictures are wonderful!!!!!!!!I LOVE U CELINE! Quote
CelineRox Posted March 25, 2009 at 09:34 PM Posted March 25, 2009 at 09:34 PM Oh yay new photos, I've only just seen them! Thank you!!!! She looks so happy! And RC gets cuter in every batch of new photos! He's going to be a heartbreaker! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
MustangSven Posted March 26, 2009 at 03:20 AM Posted March 26, 2009 at 03:20 AM For all of you speaking about Rene being a bit too old for a new child....What about Celine !!!My Gosh, we all LOVE her and want her to have a second child, but please, she's in her 40's, and there are some well documented problems that can occur once a mother attempts childbirth after turning 40. And Holy Cow, Rene's almost 70 !!!Does anyone remember Tony Randall from The Odd Couple and Broadway?Well, I know that this is a stretch, but.... he was 75, she was 25.They had two children, and guess what.....He passed away when they were 6 and 7 years old. I know that Celine and Rene aren't 50 years apart... BUT they're close to that.Let's think about how valuable it is to have your father around as you grow up !!!! Quote In Love With This Gal
nati Posted March 26, 2009 at 05:53 AM Posted March 26, 2009 at 05:53 AM she acts a lot younger than a lot of people i know. and at least she didn't have a whole crop of them at one time like that lady who's been in the news Quote Thanks Celine for the great memories. I will never forget you
stevo Posted March 26, 2009 at 08:09 AM Posted March 26, 2009 at 08:09 AM Didn't Clint Eastwood father a child when he was 70 or 71? They aren't too old at all. It'd be great for the Yeti Child (RC) to have a little brother or sister- anotre petit canard. I hope it's a girl so it can be dressed apprpriately in Mini-Balmain. Quote
kerche Posted March 26, 2009 at 09:27 AM Posted March 26, 2009 at 09:27 AM (edited) Thanks for all the new photos of Celine, Rene, and RC in New York!! RC is definitely carrying an iPhone - 16GB model with the white trim & backing, because mines is the 8GB model with black trim & backing.I don't have a problem with a celebrity kid having a phone like that, especially if it'll keep him entertained & connected with the family. It's a pretty convenient little gadget I must say! And I am totally loving his gorgeous blue eyes!! It'd be great for the Yeti Child (RC)RC is now a Yeti because of his long hair?? Oh man.....He's just a gorgeous little rocker boy!!! Edited March 26, 2009 at 09:30 AM by kerche Quote - Kerry -
Jacqui Posted March 26, 2009 at 11:50 AM Posted March 26, 2009 at 11:50 AM LOL Celine and Rene are not almost 50 years apart in age. 27 is not close to 50. I get what you mean though. Of course it'd be awful for a child to grow up without his/her Father around, but some people die at 20, some live to 100. You just never know. We will all lose our parents eventually But even when it happens, does that mean you'd rather have never been born at all?Just some thoughts And I'd love to see a baby wearing Balmain! If anyone's bored... Quote
Belle Céline Posted March 26, 2009 at 03:20 PM Posted March 26, 2009 at 03:20 PM (edited) as much as I do want Celine to have her wish of another child people are right...she is forty almost forty one and well after thirty five doctors don't really encourage pregnancy in women because of all the birth defects that are possible. Such as downs or cerebal palsy. Celine would be taking a big chance with another pregnancy at her age, I hope she and her doctors have considered the risks. Af for Rene's age, well I have an opinion and some people may not like it but here it is...as for people his age and older having children I do not think its fair to that child, they won't have their father present for most of their life. Edited March 26, 2009 at 03:21 PM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
takeachance Posted March 26, 2009 at 03:36 PM Posted March 26, 2009 at 03:36 PM They can do what they want, they are famous!!!! I hope it works Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Belle Céline Posted March 26, 2009 at 04:08 PM Posted March 26, 2009 at 04:08 PM They can do what they want, they are famous!!!! I hope it works so what? they are famous, that doesn't mean they can do something that could harm a child. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
QueenCeline Posted March 26, 2009 at 05:18 PM Posted March 26, 2009 at 05:18 PM Even if they weren't famous they could do whatever they wanted. There have been A LOT of successful births, probably more than non successful and it's their decision. I don't think people should have a lot to say, it doesn't affect your life so who cares? Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
shih-tzu Posted March 26, 2009 at 05:24 PM Posted March 26, 2009 at 05:24 PM Thomas, thank you Quote 2015 - Lionel Richie - Vienna, London, Leipzig, Eros Ramazzotti - Prague2016 - Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart - Prague
Frida Posted March 26, 2009 at 05:38 PM Posted March 26, 2009 at 05:38 PM My cousin had her first/fifth (4 children, two of the twins, were either born dead or never made it past 2 weeks) at the age of 40 and her son is just as normal as any other kid. And Celine seems to be in MUCH better health than her.. I hope it all goes well Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Belle Céline Posted March 26, 2009 at 07:14 PM Posted March 26, 2009 at 07:14 PM Even if they weren't famous they could do whatever they wanted. There have been A LOT of successful births, probably more than non successful and it's their decision. I don't think people should have a lot to say, it doesn't affect your life so who cares?I'm sorry I have an opinion but I'm keeping it to myself because it would probably just make someone mad. I just think if I was forty or older I'd think twice about having a child. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.