Xpresso Posted March 24, 2009 at 07:12 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 07:12 PM Obviously René went for a work-out judging by the outfit. He's got to keep the figure... Céline looks great BUT if I had an ennemy, it would look like that bun!! Please let the hair down, girl!!! Quote
leus Posted March 24, 2009 at 07:13 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 07:13 PM (edited) Here you can find 2 more (can't copy the photo, so I'll give the link): http://view.picapp.com/default.aspx?iid=43...44142%3B4344141 http://view.picapp.com/Default.aspx?term=*...owrss&pos=0 Edited March 24, 2009 at 07:14 PM by leus Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 24, 2009 at 07:13 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 07:13 PM Thanks Thomas She looks really happy/excited, its great. Darren. Quote
drove all night Posted March 24, 2009 at 07:15 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 07:15 PM thank you thomas for the wonderful pictures. but what did she do in the other hotel? Quote
CelineFanInSoCal Posted March 24, 2009 at 07:32 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 07:32 PM So RC has an iPhone... so for all those who got excited about having that gold phone that Celine had in the DVD... I deserve to be able to say I have an iPhone just like RC! LMAO. Though oddly, it looks like he has the 1st gen iPhone... Wonder if he's gonna get the new one coming out this summer?! I have finally joined the ranks of the cell-phone-comparing-fans-on-this-forum. Quote
leus Posted March 24, 2009 at 07:45 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 07:45 PM http://i40.tinypic.com/301nb6u.jpg http://i39.tinypic.com/2zf1pc8.jpg http://i41.tinypic.com/dqmy44.jpg Thomas, thanks for the pictures.There are also two other pictures, one with RC and the other is Rene with RC. Can you post the originals? Quote
Thomas Posted March 24, 2009 at 07:47 PM Author Posted March 24, 2009 at 07:47 PM http://i43.tinypic.com/2a0i05k.jpg http://i44.tinypic.com/71ljys.jpg Quote
hazard211 Posted March 24, 2009 at 08:12 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 08:12 PM I bet its a Ipod touch, i dont think he would have a phone but i could be wrong.. ha Quote http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c31/aajdd1452/Celine-Dion-ps18.jpgPhenomenal Woman
Belle Céline Posted March 24, 2009 at 08:38 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 08:38 PM I bet its a Ipod touch, i dont think he would have a phone but i could be wrong.. haI'm betting its Rene's phone (We know Rene uses Celine's razor alot because he does in the AND dvd) not RC's I don't think its a touch I-pod because it would have headphone and it clearly doesn't in the photo's. I mean hey if you've got the money to give your eight year old an I-phone more power to ya honey but I certainly would never give a child younger than say fourteen a cellphone. I just don't see the need. I didn't get a cellphone til I was eighteen and I only had it for a year and just recently got another one last year when I turned twenty one. I can't say for sure that its not an I-pod touch it could very well be and the headphone's are attatched to it who know's. I bet he does have an I-pod though. Most kids I know have an I-pod. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
leus Posted March 24, 2009 at 08:43 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 08:43 PM (edited) some more pictures Edited March 24, 2009 at 08:46 PM by leus Quote
Belle Céline Posted March 24, 2009 at 08:46 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 08:46 PM (edited) hope to get those without water marks, especially the second,third and fourth ones. Edited March 24, 2009 at 08:46 PM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
leus Posted March 24, 2009 at 08:53 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 08:53 PM hope to get those without water marks, especially the second,third and fourth ones. Maybe Thomas can help us with that Quote
celinevegas Posted March 24, 2009 at 08:58 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 08:58 PM Thanks you so much Thomas!!!!Céline 's cute and his look 's amazing!!!! :wub: I like it!!!!!! I wish him that it walks now.. We are with you Céline!!!! Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
ce-line Posted March 24, 2009 at 09:11 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 09:11 PM Thanks for the pictures! She really seems to be smiling more than usual! Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
Snowhite Posted March 24, 2009 at 09:20 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 09:20 PM Oh thank you so much!!!!!So many photos !!!!!!!What's is the TORINO?? that Celine has in her bag?It reminds me a kind of smoke! Quote
martele Posted March 24, 2009 at 10:04 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 10:04 PM (edited) What's is the TORINO I know a chocolate brand called Torino. But the envelope doesn't look like it. Edited March 24, 2009 at 10:07 PM by martele Quote "Ma plus grande victoire, c'est d'avoir rencontré une femme sensationnelle. C'est un coup du destin. C'est ma récompense, peut-être, pour les années précédentes plus difficiles... Et mon autre plus grande victoire, c'est quand elle est tombée enceinte de René-Charles." René Angélil
Terre Posted March 24, 2009 at 10:17 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 10:17 PM Wow, so many new pics! Thank you for posting! I actually had a dream about Céline having a baby last night. I didn't even know she was pregnant, she just had a baby all of a sudden. Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
mirage Posted March 24, 2009 at 10:37 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 10:37 PM they all look so happy... haharene smiling and his clothes haha, never saw him like that... Quote
celinefanonline Posted March 24, 2009 at 11:00 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 11:00 PM great to see new pics Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Queu Posted March 25, 2009 at 12:06 AM Posted March 25, 2009 at 12:06 AM thank you so much for all the pics!!!! Quote
Matias Posted March 25, 2009 at 12:27 AM Posted March 25, 2009 at 12:27 AM No ore extentions! did you see!! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
ThisTime Posted March 25, 2009 at 01:10 AM Posted March 25, 2009 at 01:10 AM You know, I don't doubt that RC has his own iPhone, I really don't Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
CELINE MARIE Posted March 25, 2009 at 01:12 AM Posted March 25, 2009 at 01:12 AM thanx for all the pics! Quote
Matias Posted March 25, 2009 at 02:15 AM Posted March 25, 2009 at 02:15 AM I don't think that's and Iphone, to me it only has the MP3 camara and internet, that's all, who is he going to call? aunts and uncles? LOL Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Belle Céline Posted March 25, 2009 at 03:25 AM Posted March 25, 2009 at 03:25 AM You know, I don't doubt that RC has his own iPhone, I really don't Oh I wouldn't either but an I-phone at eight? A cellphone? is it really a need to have one at his age? IDK I mean I know most kids have them now adays I just don't see the point for a child younger than maybe fourteen to have one, most kids aren't going to be out alone with no one to watch them if they are below the age of maybe thirteen or fourteen so they wouldn't need a phone to call if something happened or they needed picked up because they'd be with an adult. Maybe its just me but I don't see the need to buy a child who is below middle school age (13) a phone Also Matias how do you know it only has the mp3, internet and camera? If its an I-phone its going to have call capability. I don't see why he would need a phone when Mom and Dad both have one, he could just use it if he needed to call an aunt, uncle or grandmaman Dion. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
CelineFanInSoCal Posted March 25, 2009 at 04:57 AM Posted March 25, 2009 at 04:57 AM You know, I don't doubt that RC has his own iPhone, I really don't Oh I wouldn't either but an I-phone at eight? A cellphone? is it really a need to have one at his age? IDK I mean I know most kids have them now adays I just don't see the point for a child younger than maybe fourteen to have one, most kids aren't going to be out alone with no one to watch them if they are below the age of maybe thirteen or fourteen so they wouldn't need a phone to call if something happened or they needed picked up because they'd be with an adult. Maybe its just me but I don't see the need to buy a child who is below middle school age (13) a phone Also Matias how do you know it only has the mp3, internet and camera? If its an I-phone its going to have call capability. I don't see why he would need a phone when Mom and Dad both have one, he could just use it if he needed to call an aunt, uncle or grandmaman Dion. Yeah, it is kinda weird. I once sold iPhones to an entire family which included TWO children, ages 7 and 8. The dad justified it, saying that the kids enjoyed technology just as much as he did... then they proceeded to buy a new notebook, new accessories and other goodies that added up to a few thousand dollars, all just cuz they were in the store to buy the iphones. lol. Anyway, it is most definitely a 1st generation iPhone; the one that came out two years ago this June. The iPod touch isn't that color silver and the headphone jack on an iPod touch is on the bottom. And given the rubber case that's on it, I would imagine that it was RC's and not Rene's. RC also has a white MacBook, which can be seen in the behind the scenes stuff on the AND DVD. Go Apple! LMAO! It's also impossible to buy any iphone from ATT or Apple without having it activated on a full voice + data plan, which would include voice minutes and unlimited internet use/data. There's no way to just have internet/MP3 player and no voice/date plan. OMG, did I just nerd out on the CDForum?! LOL Quote
Belle Céline Posted March 25, 2009 at 05:09 AM Posted March 25, 2009 at 05:09 AM (edited) You know, I don't doubt that RC has his own iPhone, I really don't Oh I wouldn't either but an I-phone at eight? A cellphone? is it really a need to have one at his age? IDK I mean I know most kids have them now adays I just don't see the point for a child younger than maybe fourteen to have one, most kids aren't going to be out alone with no one to watch them if they are below the age of maybe thirteen or fourteen so they wouldn't need a phone to call if something happened or they needed picked up because they'd be with an adult. Maybe its just me but I don't see the need to buy a child who is below middle school age (13) a phone Also Matias how do you know it only has the mp3, internet and camera? If its an I-phone its going to have call capability. I don't see why he would need a phone when Mom and Dad both have one, he could just use it if he needed to call an aunt, uncle or grandmaman Dion. Yeah, it is kinda weird. I once sold iPhones to an entire family which included TWO children, ages 7 and 8. The dad justified it, saying that the kids enjoyed technology just as much as he did... then they proceeded to buy a new notebook, new accessories and other goodies that added up to a few thousand dollars, all just cuz they were in the store to buy the iphones. lol. Anyway, it is most definitely a 1st generation iPhone; the one that came out two years ago this June. The iPod touch isn't that color silver and the headphone jack on an iPod touch is on the bottom. And given the rubber case that's on it, I would imagine that it was RC's and not Rene's. RC also has a white MacBook, which can be seen in the behind the scenes stuff on the AND DVD. Go Apple! LMAO! It's also impossible to buy any iphone from ATT or Apple without having it activated on a full voice + data plan, which would include voice minutes and unlimited internet use/data. There's no way to just have internet/MP3 player and no voice/date plan. OMG, did I just nerd out on the CDForum?! LOL where is that at on the AND dvd? is it on the american version or the quebec one? I only have the american one. Edited March 25, 2009 at 05:10 AM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
luciusbright Posted March 25, 2009 at 05:28 AM Posted March 25, 2009 at 05:28 AM Thanks for the picslook at beautiful eyes of RC!!!!!!! Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
CelineFanInSoCal Posted March 25, 2009 at 05:28 AM Posted March 25, 2009 at 05:28 AM You know, I don't doubt that RC has his own iPhone, I really don't Oh I wouldn't either but an I-phone at eight? A cellphone? is it really a need to have one at his age? IDK I mean I know most kids have them now adays I just don't see the point for a child younger than maybe fourteen to have one, most kids aren't going to be out alone with no one to watch them if they are below the age of maybe thirteen or fourteen so they wouldn't need a phone to call if something happened or they needed picked up because they'd be with an adult. Maybe its just me but I don't see the need to buy a child who is below middle school age (13) a phone Also Matias how do you know it only has the mp3, internet and camera? If its an I-phone its going to have call capability. I don't see why he would need a phone when Mom and Dad both have one, he could just use it if he needed to call an aunt, uncle or grandmaman Dion. Yeah, it is kinda weird. I once sold iPhones to an entire family which included TWO children, ages 7 and 8. The dad justified it, saying that the kids enjoyed technology just as much as he did... then they proceeded to buy a new notebook, new accessories and other goodies that added up to a few thousand dollars, all just cuz they were in the store to buy the iphones. lol. Anyway, it is most definitely a 1st generation iPhone; the one that came out two years ago this June. The iPod touch isn't that color silver and the headphone jack on an iPod touch is on the bottom. And given the rubber case that's on it, I would imagine that it was RC's and not Rene's. RC also has a white MacBook, which can be seen in the behind the scenes stuff on the AND DVD. Go Apple! LMAO! It's also impossible to buy any iphone from ATT or Apple without having it activated on a full voice + data plan, which would include voice minutes and unlimited internet use/data. There's no way to just have internet/MP3 player and no voice/date plan. OMG, did I just nerd out on the CDForum?! LOL where is that at on the AND dvd? is it on the american version or the quebec one? I only have the american one. I think it's on the Quebec or international [?] version... when they're in the play room, playing Wii, his MacBook is on the table/desk. lol I saw it on youtube once, but can't seem to find a link now i'll continue looking. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.