thatgirlmeghan Posted March 24, 2009 at 01:19 AM Posted March 24, 2009 at 01:19 AM Who is this man behind Celine? He looks kind of scary...like a vampire! Maybe one of her doctors? Any ideas? Quote
Chellbie Posted March 24, 2009 at 02:11 AM Posted March 24, 2009 at 02:11 AM prolly just works for the hotel or soemthing.. dunno! Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
autumnskies00 Posted March 24, 2009 at 02:53 AM Posted March 24, 2009 at 02:53 AM She looks so happy Her hair doesn't look gray, it just looks very light blonde, maybe from the sun. I love that Rene is wearing nikes haha, and the fact she used the same purse and bracelet....ah, so down to earth lol Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
dancer105 Posted March 24, 2009 at 03:05 AM Posted March 24, 2009 at 03:05 AM thomas.. you are truly amazing!!!! she does look a lot hapier in these new pics. RC is soo cute but looks very tired.. he's probably like ok mom when's this vacation gonna start... but i can't get over rene's coat. i think it's hilarious and his shoes are awesome as well. my fave pic of him is the one where he's like standing on the curb talking on the on what looks like the gold (is it D&G) razor? i love celine's purse too but they look great and thanks again for the pics.. i wish she would let her hair down a bit. Quote
celinesounds Posted March 24, 2009 at 03:52 AM Posted March 24, 2009 at 03:52 AM thanks for the pics Quote #FREEJAVITO
Bellamy Posted March 24, 2009 at 03:55 AM Posted March 24, 2009 at 03:55 AM Now, I'm no Frida but I think I might know what make of shoe Rene is wearing.... I wanna know about Rene's coat and glasses. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
AlyhBdtz Posted March 24, 2009 at 06:19 AM Posted March 24, 2009 at 06:19 AM Thanks sooo much for the pics! Is that a bag of potato chips I see in Celine's purse?? Quote http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/AlyhBdtz/Webz/trl.jpg
nano Posted March 24, 2009 at 06:50 AM Posted March 24, 2009 at 06:50 AM Celine looks so happy! I wanna know what's in her purse..chips maybe?! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
manu23 Posted March 24, 2009 at 09:19 AM Posted March 24, 2009 at 09:19 AM I'm the only one here who thinks Rene is to old to be a father? I think is a little selfish to have a baby when you are almost 70. Anyway I'll happy for them. Celine looks so elegant, I wish se could do a movie finally, she looks like a movie star too Quote
Teodora Posted March 24, 2009 at 09:25 AM Posted March 24, 2009 at 09:25 AM RC is giving the "bad eye" to paparazzi these days... Have you noticed? I mean, when he's looking at them... well, if "looks" could kill. He's so cute! Quote
Javito Posted March 24, 2009 at 10:21 AM Posted March 24, 2009 at 10:21 AM Céline looks fabulous, as always , though she would look incredible if she worn her hair loose and not always tied up. Her dressing looks amazing But René's look?? That coat that looks like a sleeping bag? the nikes? Its impossible :mdr: Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Celine AJ Posted March 24, 2009 at 10:34 AM Posted March 24, 2009 at 10:34 AM Celine looks absolutely beautiful. Thankyou for uploading.... Quote
whineupemily Posted March 24, 2009 at 10:40 AM Posted March 24, 2009 at 10:40 AM RC is giving the "bad eye" to paparazzi these days... Have you noticed? I mean, when he's looking at them... well, if "looks" could kill. He's so cute!I so noticed that to haha!Thanks for the pictures! Everyone looks tanned and fabulous! Please Celine, wear your hair down for once in public when its not a big event, even though you still look amazing! Quote
Jacqui Posted March 24, 2009 at 10:54 AM Posted March 24, 2009 at 10:54 AM I'm the only one here who thinks Rene is to old to be a father? I think is a little selfish to have a baby when you are almost 70. Anyway I'll happy for them. Celine looks so elegant, I wish se could do a movie finally, she looks like a movie star too I don't think we should be the judge of that. Some (even if not many!) men his age and even older can father children naturally, so I guess whoever created humans didn't think 67 was too old. I actually think having a child is one of the least selfish things in the world- to give a human being a chance at life. To give his son a sibling. To give his wife the baby she wants so badly. That's not selfish. It's wonderful. Quote
SandyCeline Posted March 24, 2009 at 12:08 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 12:08 PM WOW, those pics are FABULOUS, Thank you very much Thomas They all look great I also wonder what's on Celine's purse ? RC is so adorable, OMG his eyes Quote Nov 5th, 2021 - Las Vegas / Sept 2022 - Parishttps://www.instagram.com/sandyceliniac
VintageCeline Posted March 24, 2009 at 12:44 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 12:44 PM Thankyou for the pictures Thomas!!! They all look so healthy and sun kissed! x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Frida Posted March 24, 2009 at 01:06 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 01:06 PM RC's got some piercing blue eyes, they're beautiful.. Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
ecres Posted March 24, 2009 at 02:36 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 02:36 PM RC is sooo cute!! I don't think that he looks like a girl Thats good that Celine let him decide about his appearance Quote
one heart Posted March 24, 2009 at 03:17 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 03:17 PM thanks so much !! Quote I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVERhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg
Frida Posted March 24, 2009 at 03:17 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 03:17 PM (edited) Thats good that Celine let him decide about his appearance ^ Exactly Edited March 24, 2009 at 03:18 PM by Frida Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Ccile Posted March 24, 2009 at 03:27 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 03:27 PM thanks for those wonderful pics!! Quote http://www.sarahjparker.com/gallery/albums/films/SexandtheCity2/stills/normal_008.jpg The girls are back!!!!
BLM Posted March 24, 2009 at 03:59 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 03:59 PM I'm the only one here who thinks Rene is to old to be a father? I think is a little selfish to have a baby when you are almost 70. Anyway I'll happy for them. Celine looks so elegant, I wish se could do a movie finally, she looks like a movie star too My Mother married my Dad, who was 26 years older than my Mother. My Dad passed away when I was young, he was 73 at the time. For me, I wish my Dad would have been younger when I was born. I missed out on really getting to know my father and so much more. I was 23 when he died and really didn't grieve for him until my mid to late 30s. I'm not judging others, just sharing my experience regarding age differences in marriage. Again, wish with all my heart my Dad would have been younger when I was born.....miss him very much. Quote
Belle Céline Posted March 24, 2009 at 05:14 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 05:14 PM is RC holding an Iphone? Or an Ipod touch? It looks like it could be either in the photos. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
celine4evauk Posted March 24, 2009 at 05:26 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 05:26 PM I'm the only one here who thinks Rene is to old to be a father? I think is a little selfish to have a baby when you are almost 70. Anyway I'll happy for them. Celine looks so elegant, I wish se could do a movie finally, she looks like a movie star too My Mother married my Dad, who was 26 years older than my Mother. My Dad passed away when I was young, he was 73 at the time. For me, I wish my Dad would have been younger when I was born. I missed out on really getting to know my father and so much more. I was 23 when he died and really didn't grieve for him until my mid to late 30s. I'm not judging others, just sharing my experience regarding age differences in marriage. Again, wish with all my heart my Dad would have been younger when I was born.....miss him very much. Totally understand that - but we unfortunately we lose are parents at different times. They could be 97 or 27. Sad but true. And we all know why Celine has left it sooooo late to try for babies (RC and this one) don't we??? Because of us - to entertain us. She, and Rene, deserves this second chance. They've put it off for way too long already.I'm very sorry for you - its hard to lose someone close, especially a parent. Quote
stevo Posted March 24, 2009 at 05:28 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 05:28 PM Love Celine's boots- thanks Tommy Boy!! Quote
leus Posted March 24, 2009 at 05:45 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 05:45 PM I also found this picture on gettyimages Quote
Thomas Posted March 24, 2009 at 06:12 PM Author Posted March 24, 2009 at 06:12 PM http://i40.tinypic.com/301nb6u.jpg http://i39.tinypic.com/2zf1pc8.jpg http://i41.tinypic.com/dqmy44.jpg Quote
Davey84 Posted March 24, 2009 at 06:13 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 06:13 PM she looks really rested and happy! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Petya Posted March 24, 2009 at 06:20 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 06:20 PM Dear little cute Rene-Charles, I am only 25, so I think I will wait for you to grow up a little... :wub: He is really cute! i hope he'll keep the hair that way! And Celine looks happy. I agree with Jacqui, it's not selfish of Rene to be a father at this age! No way at all! Quote It is the power of the dream that brings us here!http://i.usatoday.net/life/_photos/2007/11/12/celine-mainx.jpg
Belle Céline Posted March 24, 2009 at 06:22 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 06:22 PM wow! thank you so much thomas for these! She looks fantastic in all these pics! Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.